Number 48

Story Info
A girl provides some entertainment for the bored public.
1.7k words
25.5k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is hot and stuffy in the cramped and crowded waiting room, and we have been sitting bored and frustrated for over forty minutes. We along with everybody else in the room are thoroughly fed up, and want nothing more than to get out of the sullen lifeless place and into the fresh air.

I have had enough and so take the decision to make the afternoon a bit more entertaining for everybody.

I grab your arm and tell you to walk to the centre of the room with me. Once we reach it I make you kneel down, and I quickly cuff your hands behind your back with a discrete set of quick release cuffs that I carry with me.

I position myself in front of you and instruct you to open your mouth and look up at me. I undo my trousers to reveal my hardening cock and push it into your waiting mouth and say "put on a good show for all the nice people," as I grin wickedly down at you.

The many people standing around the room begin to take notice of what is going on, and watch your display with interest. Several men move a little nearer to get a better view, and a few of them attempt to rub their cocks discreetly through their trousers.

You can see the men and the couple of dozen people filling the waiting room out of the corners of your eyes. Your cheeks flush hot and red at the thought of being watched by so many people in such a public place. You are very aware of the nearby men rubbing their cocks, and make a huge effort to curb your nerves, be a good girl and perform well for me.

As you focus on your task your trembling begins to subside, and you settle into an erotic rhythm enjoying the taste and feel of your masters cock inside you.

After several minutes, and once I am satisfied that you have reached a suitably cock hungry state of arousal I speak clearly and loudly enough for all in the room to hear, as I invite the men to come and masturbate over you.

Looks of disbelief are exchanged between not only the men, but the assembled women and employees too.

Only five of the men pluck up the courage to step forward and take up the invitation. All are a little unsure at first, but once I have nodded my approval it is only a matter of seconds until a circle is formed around you.

I step around behind you, grip you by the hair, and direct your face at each cock in turn. All are hard and eagerly pointing at you.

Your trembling returns, and your cheeks are bright with shy arousal as I make you look at the meat arrayed before you.

First is a short very thick circumcised and purple tipped member. To his left is an average but well proportioned specimen. To his left is an entirely unimpressive pencil of a dick that looks almost comical in comparison to what your eyes fall on next. The cock is average in girth, but is very long with a very pronounced helmet.

Finally we come to the cock that I know you will be awed by. Your eyes widen and you look from it to me and back again. I feel you wriggle a little on your knees as you are clearly aroused by it. The massive member is only a few inches away from your face, and you look at it with hungry intent.

It is at least eleven inches long, it's rich black skin is stretched over it's enormous girth, and it's huge pulsating head is shiny with pre cum.

I order you to turn and face me again. You shuffle round on your knees, and look up and wait passively for your instructions.

Gripping your hair once more I force your mouth onto my rigid cock, pushing you down until you can take no more, and only around an inch remains outside your lips. You suck urgently and gag noisily as your throat is filled.

Gasps and sounds of appreciation filter from the watching crowd. I tell you what a good girl you are as you suck. You are encouraged by my appraisal and soft groans of pleasure escape from your stretched lips. After several minutes I say "don't waste a drop." A moment later you feel my cock swell and twitch as I empty my creamy hot cum into your sweet mouth.

You try desperately to swallow my precious liquid, but a trickle of silky white runs from each corner of your mouth. "Finish it," I command. You slide your tongue out, and lick slowly at the edges of your lips and down over your chin being sure to catch every last drop of your masters cum.

The five men are vigorously wanking their straining cocks at the sight of your performance, and many of them look as if they are going to explode. Addressing them directly I tell them that they may all cum over your face. This is met with broad smiles and more approving sounds from the surrounding audience.

I step to one side and pointing to the man with the pencil dick I say "you first." He positions himself, and wank's directly at you. You obediently angle your face toward him, and almost immediately are squirted with his fluid. The watery cum dribbles down your left cheek and then he is gone.

"You next!" I bark as I point at the short thick cocked young man. He barely makes it to your face before he too squirts his seed over you.

The remaining three men all seem to be at the point of cumming, but taking a moment to draw their torture out for a few seconds more. I decide which of them will be next.

"You." I gesture at Mr average. The middle aged man practically trips over himself in his bid to get to you before he cum's. He doesn't quite make it, his first squirt hits the floor just to your right, but he manages to aim his last couple at your face, and succeeds in hitting your forehead.

The man tries to encourage you to suck his cock clean but you dutifully and rightly turn your head away denying him that distinct pleasure. I take a step forward and shoot him a warning glance, which encourages him to back away from you swiftly.

I return to my previous position and look at the two remaining men. They are still clearly intent on showering you in cum so I nod at Mr long, and he takes his cue. You look to me for the go ahead, I simply smile. You turn your face back toward Mr long, and he aims his lengthy tool at you and wank's slowly but purposefully.

Several minutes pass and I begin to think I am going to have to put a stop to his eventual pleasure, just as the thought enters my head the man lets out a loud groan as he erupts all over your waiting features. He cum's in short spurts that seem to go on for an age, but eventually he steps away his legs trembling, a beaming smile creasing his face.

I wait for you to look at me. Your face is streaked with glistening wet cum, and I can still see the pink of your skin behind the sticky mess. Your eyes are hungry and convey unspoken desires along with an almost pleading, just as I knew they would.

I grin, and say calmly to the large powerfully built black man "be my guest." The man wordlessly moves around in front of you, and I along with the entire collection of onlookers watch as I allow you to indulge.

I hear your gasp as you see him wanking his massive member inches from your face. Your eyes are fixed on the ebony shaft as he wank's with practiced ease. Murmurs of appreciation float across the now almost silent room. I note with some amusement that many of the surrounding women are taking a particular interest in this part of the proceedings.

I step forward, and un-cuff your hands just before I order you to wank it over yourself.

You smile, and reach up and take hold of the monster. Looking incredibly turned on, and at the same time very shy and self conscious you put one hand around its base, and the other in front of it so they are touching, and begin to wank.

It is so thick that you are unable to close your fingers around its girth. You omit a shocked gasp as you see that there is still 4" sticking out past your hands.

The man groans at your attention as you slide your hands up and down its massive length, working the foreskin back and forth over the glistening helmet. The huge tool throbs and twitches in your hands, and pre cum trickles freely from the winking slit, and smears down the shaft as you manipulate him.

The man announces that he is about to cum, and you quicken your pace and urgency of your action, he lets out a long moaning sigh as his mighty cock pumps thick jets of creamy white cum over you. The cock is almost vibrating as it shoots, stream after stream of hot silky spunk, showering your pretty face from top to bottom, and adding to the copious dripping film that already covers it.

The mans knees almost buckle with relief as the last dribbles leave his cock. He thanks you, and then after taking a minute or two to compose himself, he ambles away disappearing into the crowd.

You stay kneeling waiting to receive permission to move, and I walk around to stand in front of you, take your hand and beckon you to your feet. As you stand the room is filled with a long round of applause, that is punctuated with occasional shouted words of appreciation and exclamation.

Just as you look up into my eyes and whisper "thank you master," an automated monotone voice chimes "number 48" over the electronic queuing machine.

I open my hand to reveal the pale green ticket that displays our number, and grin wickedly again.

I take a tight grip of your arm, and lead you through to our designated room. The still stunned audience smiling and shaking their heads, but starting to go back about their business.

The dripping cum still cakes your face along with your broad contented smile, and you trot obediently behind me as I lead the way.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Whoa

At first I was confused but then I realized it was in the 2nd person pov! Then I could totally imagine myself doing that!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Weird Fantasies 01: Some Stories These are a few of my favorite (fantasy) things...in Erotic Couplings
Kirsty's Nightmare Show Stripper is humiliated by crowd.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Bimbo-fying Superchick Superchick is captured and trained to be a bimbo villain.in Mind Control
Sex TV: A Game Show Marissa shows it all in front of a live audience.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Board 23-year-old girl becomes the Board Game for a group of men.in Group Sex
More Stories