Number One Fan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door to Todd's room, he was already naked, he'd applied the condom to his miniscule package. I was happy that he was ready. Todd was all over me, he never even complimented me, he had me out of the outfit faster than it had taken me to put it on!

I was lying on my back, bored with what he was doing to me, all I could think about was how exciting it felt to be with Lance. It was him that should be here, not Shithead. I spread my legs, giving him a look at my shaved pussy for the first time, I was anxious to hear his reaction!

"Honey! What happened? You shaved??" Todd's reaction was not quite what I had expected.

"Yeah, I did it this morning, you like it," I was softly petting the smooth skin, rubbing my fingers up and down my excited pussy lips.

"It looks kind of weird..."

"Just shut up and fuck me." I couldn't even look at him as he entered me. I was completely bored. I was doing everything I could to get my mind as far away from this experience as possible. I wanted to put a stop to it when Todd suddenly grunted, he was cumming. I yawned while he 'exploded' deep inside of me. His load was safely deposited inside that tiny condom.

"Wow, hon! That was amazing! Man, I fucked you for so long! All new record, over 5 minutes! These new condoms are great! I think the latex is a little thicker!" Todd looked so proud of himself. I was just disgusted looking at him. He had no clue about giving me pleasure. I never realized how selfish he was in the bedroom, all these things about him were finally coming to light.

Todd excused himself to go clean up. Sure enough he did not use Lance's bathroom. I saw that he had left his cell phone by the bed. I picked it up and began flipping around. I was looking at his text messages, he and Lance had a thread going. It looked like Lance was sending Todd naked pictures of his conquests!

"That fucking pig!" There were many, many pictures of beautiful girls pleasuring his big rod. After every picture Todd would reply back 'did the trick, thanks.' Todd was obviously jerking off to these pictures.

I was laying there when I heard a door slam shut, rattling the wall. I assumed Lance had brought back another conquest. I got up and pushed my ear against the shared wall. I couldn't hear any voices, just the slightest sound of music being played at a low volume. I noticed the light under the bathroom door flip on, and the distinctive sound of the toilet lid hitting porcelain. I then I heard a great rush of fluid, Lance was obviously relieving himself. It sounded like he was emptying a fire hose into the bowl! I wanted to open the door and witness it for myself, but my better judgement preceded me. I was in awe of EVERYTHING that cock could do!

I grabbed the glass figurine that I fucked myself with the previous night and got back into bed. I was sure that he had a girl with him, I was going to wait for the action to start before I began masturbating. The anticipation was killing me! Todd returned a short while later, fresh out of the shower. Todd got back into bed, without even touching me. He drifted off to sleep after he kissed me goodnight. I was so fucking horny I decided that I was just going to begin without Lance!

My phone startled me when it vibrated. I flipped it open to read the text, it was from Lance.

"Those pictures are beautiful! I wish you were here with me!" Attached to the message was a picture of his stiff cock standing proudly at attention. I could see his alarm clock in the background, I knew he had just taken it. I also noticed that he was alone in bed. Looking at the picture I pushed the makeshift dildo deep inside of my hungry hole. I exploded in orgasm in two seconds flat! That didn't stop me though, I used the picture as inspiration to fuck myself to a few more orgasms. I thought about sending Lance some pictures, but I was really focused on my pleasure, he had enough fodder in his phone!

I finally felt satisfied enough to pass out. Once again I laid in bed restless. I wanted to be in Lance's bed, I knew I could sleep soundly there. I gathered up enough courage to make my way to his door. I pushed it open just far enough to let myself in. Lance was dead asleep snoring. He was completely nude lying on top of the covers. He never even stirred as I stood above watching him sleep. He looked so peaceful, not at all scary. There was plenty of room for me in his king sized bed. I kept going back and forth about just jumping into bed with him. I ultimately decided against it, I did not want to hurt Todd in that way.

I did grab a blanket off the back of his chair. I opened it up and began to cover him, somehow my face ended up only inches away from his plump cock. I looked up to see if he was awake, but he snored on. I picked his heavy cock up holding it in my little hand. The attention made it perk right up. I lovingly place a kiss on the tip, a drop of cum appeared at the tip. I sucked it up with enthusiasm. His cum tasted so good! I really wanted to finish the job, but I forced myself to stop. I pulled the cover up to his neck. I kissed him on the forehead and made my way out of his room.

I got back into bed, it felt great to sleep naked. It was too bad that I had a roommate back at school, otherwise I would sleep like this every night! I felt very content after my visit with Lance, it wasn't long before I was dead asleep. My dreams were very vivid. Unlike the previous night, they were not filled with a big cocked Todd, instead it was now Lance. Everything about the dream felt so real, I was sure that I actually orgasmed at one point during one of our imaginary escapades!

In my dream it felt so good to be held by Lance's strong arms. I was gently awakened by the soft morning light shining through the window. Todd and I were spooning, I never felt more secure. I was beginning to have second thoughts about him, I might have overreacted last night. In my early morning haze I thought through all the possibilities. I was sure that Todd was my best bet at happiness. Lance would drop me like a bad habit at the first short skirt that passed him by.

Todd's hands felt amazing, he must have been awake as well. He was rubbing my body up and down with a gentle conviction. His hands wandered down to my sensitive parts. I parted my legs to grant him access to my bare pussy. I kept trying to turn to face him, but he would push my head back, his only interest was my pleasure!. He took his time and teased me out to perfection. This was so unlike him. I felt the bed move as he removed his finger from me. I saw the blanket move, it looked like he was going to lick me again! I was so excited that he finally came around to it!

Todd was kissing the inside of my thighs gently, I could feel his morning stubble grate my soft skin. It felt so great, it was a nice reminder that a man was in between my legs to give me total pleasure. I could feel his hot breath blowing on my already excited pussy. He placed the most gentle kiss on my clit. His tongue darted out fucking me slowly but surely. Todd was doing everything right! I didn't have to direct him one time! I was really proud of my man, this was living I could get used to! Todd was relentlessly pleasuring me. I don't even know how many times I came all over his face. It was just what I needed!

I was begging him to stop, my pussy was too sensitive! I just wanted to relax for a minute! I was going to totally make this worth his while, once I gained my composure!

"Please, you gotta stop, its too much! Fuck that felt so good!" I pushed the covers back expecting to see the slightly thinning dark hair of my boyfriend. I was shocked to see the curly, sandy blonde locks of Lance! He looked up at me smiling, his face was dripping with my juices, I screamed in surprise!

"What the fuck! What are you DOING??? WHERE is Todd?" I wanted to be more pissed, but his smile made me smile back at him.

"Oh, I sent Shithead out on errand. Made him go get bagels for breakfast. Too bad the joint is two hours away! I've been laying here in bed playing with your body as you slept! I'm pretty sure I made you cum with my fingers earlier!" Lance acted as if this was the most normal thing in the world!

"This is some of the best pussy I have ever tasted, you get so fucking wet when you cum!" Lance was wiping my juices off his face, never losing that grin.

"What, what are you talking about??" Lance brought his body up to mine. He was kissing me all over, biting and nibbling all around my breasts. He never actually took my nipple in his mouth but he was doing everything but that!

"Get up here and talk to me!" I pulled his head away, his hand went right back to work on my pussy.

Lance made his way up and was now lying next to me. His giant cock forming a tent in the sheets. I put my hand on it under the covers, once again amazed at its gravity.

"Well I woke up this morning with that blanket on me. I know you did it, none of the guys living here would do some shit like that. I wanted to thank you, so I woke up Shithead and sent him on his way! You never even woke up during the commotion!"

"Oh my god, you are such a fucking PIG!" I jerked his cock forcefully. "How did you know I wouldn't just kick you out of here?"

"Alexandra, I have to be honest with you. I have never met a girl like you. I decided last night that I needed to make you mine! I will do anything it takes to make that happen!"

I was gushing, I never felt more wanted in my entire life. It was awesome having this man wrapped around my little finger!

My only reply was a deep long kiss. Tears streaming from my eyes, everything just felt so good! Lance's kisses felt amazing, his tongue was like magic. I felt complete at that very moment. It was so natural for me to be in his arms, I knew this was where I belonged!

"Care for a shower," I said during a moment we took to stop kissing to catch our breath.

"I want to finish what we started in there yesterday..." I got up off the bed, looking over my shoulder at the stud lying nude in Todd's full sized bed. "Well, come on!"

He scrambled up after me, I watched his cock bob back and forth as he approached. We walked into his bathroom hand in hand. Lance started the shower as I placed kisses all over his muscled chest. My hand went back to work on his glorious tool. The water was finally warm enough to get in. Lance worked my body the whole time we waited. It seemed like he couldn't keep his lips off of me! I was shaking with anticipation as we entered the steamy sanctuary.

His touch was even more gratifying as the warm water rushed over our bodies. The heat of the shower made it feel so much sexier. I loved the way his rigid muscles felt as I ran my fingers over him. It didn't take me long to get to his glorious cock. This was a cock that I would never get sick of. My filthy mind was flooded with all of the possibilities!

Lance was just as enamored with my body. He dominated every square inch of my skin with his touch. The way he handled my big titties was absolutely marvelous. His deft fingers worked my pussy to the edge of another orgasm. I wanted to hold off on that momentarily. I wanted to experience my next orgasm with him deeply embedded in my pussy! He was only going to get that after this shower, it felt good to hold back from him! I didn't notice him bring a condom in the shower anyway, so he was going to have to wait!

Lance had brought me so much pleasure over the last 24 hours, I thought it only right to repay the favor. I decided that he was going to be the first man to fuck my mouth bareback. I was salivating at the thought of his cum covering my face! I sat him down on the bench, I kissed my way down his torso, letting my big tits lead the way. I kissed and sucked his nipples as I rubbed my tits all over his excited cock. I finally took to my knees, my face was now confronted with his lumbering tool. I had a better chance to inspect this beast more closely. It was so very impressive. I placed a solitary kiss on the tip. I looked up to see Lance with a look of total pleasure. I smiled back and began licking the tip of his light purple helmet. I could feel him getting harder as my mouth worked it up and down. I was trying to incorporate some of the moves that I saw Mrs. B do. She looked like a woman that knew a thing or two about satisfying a big cock!

I was having a great time sucking and jerking his beast. Lance could only moan in approval, I saw him throw his head back as I sucked and jerked his meat like a $2 whore. Lance was calling me every name in the book, and I was loving it! I wanted to be his little slut, his whore, I wanted to make him forget all about those other girls!

The differences between Lance and Todd were painfully obvious . Todd's erections were always soft and bendable but Lance's cock was so hard I felt like I could hammer nails with it! I just couldn't get over how great it felt to have this powerful man in my mouth!

I found myself looking down the underside of this massive shaft, at the big blue vein underneath,

pulsing with power. I was licking my way towards his beautiful nuts. I could see them pulled back, tight against his shaft, not at all like they were after I watched him jerk off the other day. Lance's cock was close to three times the length of Todd's and as thick my wrist! I had no idea how I got so much of him inside my mouth earlier! I finally got to his balls, I darted my tongue all around them, lovingly licking and sucking on them. I was jacking him with both hands the whole time I worshipped his balls. I couldn't get over how beautiful they were, his testicles were at least three times bigger than Todd's! I was just in complete awe of these big hairy balls! I felt Lance pull back a little, his cock slowly slid down my face. It continued over the bridge of my nose, the fat head came to rest on my parted lips.

As I sat back naked and vulnerable before this strong, powerful man with his super-sized dick resting against my mouth, I never felt happier. Without even thinking, I once again pursed my lips and kissed its plump head. I wanted to show my respect for this opportunity. I didn't have a care in the world, thoughts of Todd never even crossed my mind. I was working my mouth over as much of his cock as I could cram in, thinking of nothing but how to further his pleasure.

"God Allie, I've wanted this since the day I first saw your picture in Shitheads wallet. Your mouth feels so fucking incredible!"

"I want this too! I want to take all of you down my throat! Tell me how!" I was determined to be the best. The most I could cram down was the first three or four inches.

He told me to breath through my nose and to try and relax my throat muscles. Lance had me stand on my feet and arch my head forward. I needed to line up my throat with my lips. Lance pushed his cock in as far as my tonsils as he began fucking my face. Thankfully he seemed very pleased with my effort of about eight inches buried in my mouth. Every time he thrust forward I would gag, but the reaction was lessening each time he did it. I tried to stick my tongue out, that seemed to make more room for his cock in my mouth. It felt really great, I had never been used like a fuck toy before! Lance was pulling out all the stops.

"Yeah baby, now you're doing me right."

Knowing I'd pleased him so much caused me to only redouble my efforts. I was proud of myself

for picking up on this task so fast!

I could only handle about seven penetrations before I had to catch my breath, to keep him happy I licked and slurped around his cock head until I was ready to deep throat him again. This developed into a pattern and time lost all meaning to me as I alternated between taking his cock down her throat and licking along the end.

"Tighten up your lips baby," he said, getting into it. He was thrusting with his crotch every time my mouth came down close to the base. My ass was thrust out towards the curtain, my pussy was on fire, sucking this cock was getting me so horny! I wished there was a way for me to touch myself, but this task required both hands! I put my own gratification aside and concentrated on completely satisfying him.

"This has got to be the best blow job of my life," Lance exclaimed loudly. My tongue was now damn near licking his balls every time he thrust down my throat. My gag reflex was completely suppressed at this point. I would still take small breaks to catch my breath, but I was anxious to have him down my throat shortly after.

My jaw was starting to get sore when I felt his cock swell up in my mouth, the head seemed to grow impossibly large. On my next breather I licked around the engorged head and teased his pee slit with my tongue. "Are you getting close," I gasped.

I took Lance's cock and wrapped my big tits around him. I leaned back holding my titties together with his big cock in between them. I wanted him to fuck my tits, in an effort to give my sore jaw a break. This was the first time I had ever been titty fucked and I found it very pleasurable! His long cock would poke through and I would take the opportunity to lick and suck the tip of his cock.

"Are you close now?" I looked up wantonly at him, never breaking eye contact. "I want you to spray my face!"

"Not yet, slut, fuck your tits feel amazing wrapped around me," I could tell Lance was really close.

I released my tits from around His cock, taking him deeply into my throat once again, with no trouble. His movements got more erratic, he was losing control. I knew it wouldn't be long before he blasted me! I was massaging his balls when he started to tremble, his cock was pulsing in my mouth. I knew I was only moments away from getting what I had worked so hard for! I came up for air one more time.

"Do it, shoot it in my mouth, I can't wait to taste you!" I said and buried his cock down my throat once again. His cock began shaking in my mouth like a volcano getting ready to blow! I instinctively knew he was ready, it was inevitable, he couldn't stop if he wanted to!

I began to pull back in anticipation, with just the head in my mouth I felt it jump, his warm semen sprayed the back of my throat and quickly filled my mouth. I gulped for air and swallowed most of what I could, I could feel his hot juice slide down my throat. I lost my grip, momentarily letting his cock get away from me. The second stream hit me directly in the face, right above my eyes. I was a little off put, but I loved every second of it. My fingers were busy diddling my clit as this stud sprayed my face full of his cum, I just couldn't help myself! Restraint be damned, I wanted this to happen! The feeling was so intense I orgasmed screaming out in ecstasy begging for more!

I attempted to take him back in mouth hands free when his cock jumped up away from me. It reared back and thudded against his hard stomach. As it hit a third blast erupted from the end splattering up Lance's muscular stomach. It really did resemble a volcano I thought quickly. I grabbed it once again aiming towards my open mouth. I wanted more!

I loved the taste of his cum on my tongue, the pungent aroma of so much sperm filled my nose, intoxicating me with the scent. All rational thought left my brain, I was now a cum crazy slut that I never thought I could be!

I thought he was pretty close to being done when I saw the eye open once again. I raced to take his cock back into my mouth, fearing I might miss tasting more. I stuck my tongue out catching it as it flew out again, more strands whacked me in the face. I engulfed his cock again catching the rest of his load in my mouth. There was another burst that filled my mouth causing his seed to spill down my chin.

The pressure of his stream seemed to lessen. There was now just a constant stream of sperm filling my mouth, I did my best to gulp it down as fast as he came. It was actually quite difficult, much of it spilled from my mouth. I could feel the trails of his thick cum streaming down my chin onto my tits, puddling on the ground below. The warm fluid was forming a large puddle. I scooped it up as best I could with my fingers rubbing it into my bare pussy. I didn't want to waste a drop!