Number One Fan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our summer of no worries was coming to an end, the semester would be starting in a few short days. I was at the mall with some girlfriends picking up some last minute items. I was walking by one of those slutty lingerie stores when I figured "what the hell." I begged off my friends so I could shop alone, when they were gone I ducked into the store. I was on a mission to buy some slutty underwear. I thought sexy underwear might get things hot in the bedroom with Todd. I picked up just about anything I could find. I had some trouble finding bras big enough for me, but what I did find were fantastic.

I took all of my things to the dressing room and started trying everything on. I was getting myself all worked up looking at my sexy body in the mirror. I was finishing up and had made my final decision when I heard familiar voices. I was trying to be quiet so I could place them exactly. I knew for sure that it was Mrs. Boyer! I peeked my head out of the dressing room, sure enough she was with Uncle Steve. He was picking out all sorts of clothing and lingerie for her. They were laughing and having a great time. He was getting very handsy with her, right in the middle of the store!

It made sense that they would be together today! Todd and his dad left a few days ago on a 'mantrip' they were going to be roughing it for a few days. For those nerds that meant they would be going to a Comic Book convention and staying in a Motel 8! I closed the door allowing only the smallest slat for me to gaze through. I did not want to be caught buying all of this slutty stuff for her son! I could see them coming closer and closer to me! I shut the door completely, pressing my ear up against the door. I heard them walk by, I could see the top of his head as they passed by my door.

I thought about running out of there at the very second their door closed, but my curiosity got the best of me. I heard the sounds of kissing and frantic movement. They were trying to be quiet, but not being very successful. The dressing room walls had about a sizeable gap at the bottom. I got down on my hands and knees to see if I could catch a glimpse of the action next door. It was very difficult to see anything, I could see that Mrs. B was on her knees, the arch of her foot was bent back.

I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being pulled down. Suddenly the heavy jeans Uncle Steve was wearing pooled at his feet. They were very close to my wall, so all I could basically see was their legs. They moved a little as I heard the sound of slurping and moaning. The mirror on the other side of the wall was finally visible to me! Todd's mother was wearing a half bra with the tags still hanging off of it. The bra made her delicious titties stand proud on her chest. What really amazed me was the chunk of beef she was fisting with her tiny fist! Steve's cock was absolutely huge! Mrs. B was jerking him off back and forth with both hands! I could see that her fingers were not even close to touching as she held him!

Todd's mother was planting kisses all over the extra inches not covered by her hands. She opened her mouth as wide as she could to take the monster down! I could not believe she was blowing him without a condom! I was going to have to try that on Todd sometime! She was slobbering all over his fat tool, I could see spit running down her chin. Steve was getting very vocal as she continued her oral assault! Mrs. B kept trying to shush him as she blew him for everything she was worth. My pussy was getting extremely excited witnessing the illicit act! I pushed the soaked crotch of my panties to the side and began finger fucking my wanton hole! I was basically in the doggystyle position as I crammed two then three fingers deep inside of me.

All three of us were shocked when a sudden banging could be heard on their door!

"Hey! What's going on in there!" It was the store manager, she seemed more than a little pissed!

"You can't do that in there! You will need to BUY everything you took in there!"

I could see Mrs B turn red with embarrassment. She temporarily took her mouth of Steve's pulsing cock. She was trying to stifle her nervous laughter.

"Nothing going on in here, ma'am, just trying to see if this thing fits!!" She was laughing at her pun, when she placed a small kiss on the tip of her lover's cock.

"OK, whatever, just hurry up and get out of my store!" The clerk stormed off and I watched as Mrs. B went back to the task at hand.

Steve reached down and was now pinching and rolling her long swollen nipples. He began to whisper, "Get up here, I want to fuck you right here and now!"

Mrs. B was licking the underside of his massive tool when she replied, "No way! We don't have any condoms! And I know you won't pull out! You promised me that you would three times last night!" She went back to sucking him feverishly, doubling her efforts. I was getting closer to my own release as I watched the sexy couple in the mirror. If it was me in there that fat cock would already be balls deep in me, condom or not!

"Yeah, well what about this morning in your shower? You sure didn't seem to mind then! You were begging me to knock you up again!"

"Just shut up and cum on my face you horny bastard! I will take you back to my bed, maybe we can talk then!" Mrs. B pressed her hands against Steve's rock hard abs, easily taking damn near half of his cock down her throat! Steve just threw his head back and enjoyed the ride. It wasn't long before I could see that he was getting close to release. He pulled his cock from her mouth and began pumping it himself. Mrs. B sat there on her knees, her mouth wide open and tongue sticking out waiting for him to cover her.

The first jet of cum blasted out onto her face, hitting her right in the forehead. At that very moment I began crashing into one of the biggest orgasms I have ever had. I closed my eyes and tried my damndest to stifle my screams of joy. I let the pleasure wash over me imagining that oversized cock in my pussy. I finally opened my eyes to see Mrs. B absolutely covered in cum, it was dripping off of her face onto her ample tits. She was sucking up as much as she could, she looked like a woman starving at her first meal in weeks! Steve just pulled his pants up, tucking his cock in. I noticed that he was not wearing any underwear, he struggled to get his still somewhat hard cock into his tight pants. I licked my lips at the sexy sight of him.

He picked up the shirt Mrs. Boyer was wearing earlier and threw it at her face. "Here clean up with this, that shirt looks like shit anyway, I will go pick out a new one for you." With that he opened the door, leaving the small confines of the dressing room. Mrs. Boyer finally stood up, I could see the deep red burns the carpeting left on her knees. She took off the half bra and stood staring at herself in the mirror. She was gently rubbing her belly and smiling in the mirror. She looked like a woman that was completely content in this world. It almost reminded me of a young mother to be. I could see the sense of optimism and fulfillment in her eyes.

Suddenly a thin piece of clothing came over the top of her stall. It fell mere inches away from me. It was the top Steve had picked out for her. It was a sexy black satin corset with small white polka dots covering it. I thought it looked hot when I saw it in the store window, but it was a little out of my budget. I thought it would be more appropriate for the bedroom. It was barely acceptable as outerwear. Mrs. B picked up the sexy garment and started putting it on, it obviously did not require a bra. She looked really sexy as she modeled the new item in the mirror. Mrs. B then began to re-apply her makeup, she looked so sexy and mature, the corset really highlighted her sexy hourglass figure. She was finishing up, so I took the opportunity to get myself put back together.

I peeked out of my door watching the lovers hold hands while they completed their transaction. I found myself envious of Todd's mother, it was a feeling that was almost overwhelming! The store clerk handed Steve his change and I watched them walk out of the store carrying several packages. Right before they turned the corner she popped up and gave him a peck on the cheek. I could see the adoration in her eyes.

I walked up to the register and paid for my things, I was hopeful that Todd would like what I bought when he got home from his trip!

The week went by blazingly fast, we were both so busy that we never had much alone time. Todd never got to see me in my new sexy lingerie, so I packed it away with my other things. I didn't see much of Mrs. B either, Todd told me she had to leave town last second to care for her ailing Aunt. I had a hunch that she was with Steve. We were crying hysterically the night before we were to leave for college. I was going to an all girls school upstate on a full ride soccer scholarship, while Todd would be attending State University on an academic scholarship. Our schools were fairly close together, so I knew visiting each other would be easy. We both bid each other farewell, promising to meet up with each other when things calmed down.

Todd and I spoke on the phone nearly every day for the first few weeks, we both had so much going on that it was tough for either of us to get a word in edgewise! Todd told me how he was going to rush a Fraternity next week, some of the basketball players singled him out as their next recruit. He said that he may not be able to speak with the whole time during 'Hell Week.'

I was very lonely, I missed my boyfriend very much the whole time during Hell Week. Every time I tried to contact him on his cell it would go straight to voicemail. I had not spoken to him in nearly 6 days! I was starting to go crazy worrying about him. Suddenly late one night I got a text message from him, it said "Can I get a nude pic please?"

Todd had never asked me before, it was a wild idea, so I texted him back, "I dunno, are you ever going to call me again?"

A few moments later my phone chirped again, "Just do it, it's very important, I miss you so much! I need some motivation ;)"

I thought it was a little unusual, Todd is never this demanding, I was hoping the frat was changing his attitude! I replied back "ok..."

I went to my closet and dug deep down into my drawers. I found the sexy lingerie I bought for him. I wanted to look as sexy as I could for the picture! I stripped down naked, my nipples were hard, my pussy was beginning to leak. I first pulled on the tiny white g-string panties, followed by the tiniest white bra my big titties would allow. It was a see through type with frills all around the edges. I then put on the thigh high stockings and garter belt. I found a sexy pair of stiletto heels in my roommate's closet. We borrowed each other's stuff all the time, I knew she wouldn't mind.

I steadied myself in the heels trying to look as sexy as I could. I popped off a few pictures in the full length mirror in our room. I must have taken at least 10 or 15 pictures before I was finally satisfied. I attached the pic and sent it along. I waited anxiously for a reply, seconds felt like hours, I was getting off on the excitement. Then as if by magic my phone chirped.

"I said nude. But gr8 start."

That asshole, I thought! He didn't even compliment me! His cocky demeanor was getting me hot. My hairbrush hasn't really been doing it for me lately, I was now on the verge of orgasm, and I hadn't even touched myself!

I pulled my titties out of the bra leaving it otherwise intact. I had to unsnap the garter straps to get my panties down. I pulled the panties about halfway down as they sat right above my knees. I stood in the same mirror watching my long lean legs in the stiletto heels, trying to look as sexy as I could! I was really getting into trying different poses. I finally settled on one that made both my titties and ass look hot! I fired it off and waited for a response. While I waited I laid down on my bed and started playing with my pussy, I did my best to take shots as I fingered my starving hole. I went ahead and sent off all those pictures as well, I figured these might come in handy for him for quite a while! I was getting close to my release when I got a reply from Todd. The text simply read 'thanks.'

'That fucker,' I screamed as I went into my own world of sexual bliss. I was really getting off on his nonchalant attitude. He was finally making me chase him! I was recovering from one of the best climaxes I'd had in awhile when I decided to text him.

"How bout you stud, can I get a few pics too??" I waited a few minutes, but there was no response.

I was fixing myself up, putting on my pajamas when my phone chirped once more. I saw that there was a picture message attached. My phone is very slow, so I had to wait for the image to load. It suddenly popped up, and it definitely was not Todd! This man was ripped, he had muscle on muscles, and he had one of the biggest hardest cocks I had ever seen! His face wasn't in the picture, the only identifiable thing I could see was a large tattoo on his bicep. The message attached simply read, "this isn't Todd, thanks, Slut..."

I was completely mortified! I thought I was sending dirty text messages to my loving boyfriend, but instead I had been sending them to one of his frat buddies! I was so pissed, but I couldn't stop staring at the hunk in the picture. He looked like a man that could give me what my body needed. I pulled off my pajama bottoms and began to play with myself. With the image of that guy firmly in my mind I wildly began to pleasure myself. I worked my way through another 3 orgasms, snapping pictures and sending them to him the whole time. I wasn't sure why I was doing this, it just felt so naughty!

I never got another reply from him, I wasn't sure if he was even getting them anymore. I tried texting several more times over the next few days. Finally on Sunday my phone chirped back "Hey babe, doing ok. I will call you in a few!"

About an hour later Todd was on the phone with me, he told me all about hell week, and how miserable it was. He said things got much easier for him on Thursday, after that it was pretty much a cakewalk. One of the older Brothers that was on the basketball team took him under his wing! Thursday was the night I sent out all of those dirty pictures, it was me that helped him through it all! I asked Todd if he got any of my text's, he said no, his inbox was empty. He said they had to give up their phones the whole time. The only people they could contact was their parents.

Todd invited me to his school, he wanted to check out the basketball game. Many of his new friends would be playing. I readily agreed and I looked forward to our reunion all week! My mind was aflutter with the prospect of seeing Todd. The days just flew by, it wasn't long when I was finally on the road to State College. Todd told me I could stay in his room, his roommate was nice enough to give him the space both Friday and Saturday night. So I packed a bag, I was anxious to finally be able to sleep in his bed all night!

It was a whirlwind of activity the second I arrived. Todd was at my beck and call showing me around and introducing me to all of his frat buddies. Todd was definitely out of place in this house, these guys all seemed like hard partying types. I figured Todd was simply there to raise their average GPA, I would later find out that he was doing all of their homework as well!

I froze in my tracks when Todd introduced me to Lance. I instantly recognized the tattoo on his arm. It was the man from the picture, without even trying my eyes were fixed on the crotch of his loose fitting gym shorts. He wasn't wearing a shirt, his ripped abs and chest made my pussy quiver. He didn't pay me much mind, but when we began to walk past him he grabbed my ass!

"Hands off JERK!" I screamed back, not really thinking before I spoke!

"What happened honey," Todd inquired.

"That jerk just grabbed my ass!" I was pissed, I had possibly overreacted, but I wanted some kind of reaction from Todd. I wanted him to stand up for me!

"Di...Di...did you grab her ass Lalalal-Lance?" Todd was stuttering.

"Yeah and so what! What are you going to do about it? Don't make me kick your ass again! I got a game tonight!" Lance was now standing above Todd. Lance was a full head and half taller than my Todd. Lance was jabbing his finger into Todd's chest as he spoke.

"N n n no, Lance, p p p please don't hit me again. But would you at least apologize to my girlfriend?"

"Fuck you, there's my apology!" Lance punched Todd about as hard as he could, every muscle rippled as he did it. Todd fell to the floor in a heap.

"Get out of here! You fucking meat head!" I screamed at Lance as he walked away laughing.

I got Todd up and tried to get him to his room. He was huffing for air trying to stifle back tears. I did my best to comfort him, slowly he began to show signs of life. I took off Todd's shirt. He was covered in bruises.

"Sweetie, what happened??"

"Oh, Lance got a little carried away the other day when I asked him to clean up the mess he left in the kitchen. It's cool, he's actually a really great guy. He was the one I told you about, taking me under his wing during Hell Week..."

"Well, I don't like him hitting you. I'm going to go get you some ice. I will be right back!"

I jumped up off the bed, one of my titties had broken free of the low plunging neckline shirt I was wearing, Todd didn't even notice as he continued to shake in pain. I looked at myself in the bedroom mirror, I was beginning to regret my outfit. The short white skirt and slutty heels made my legs and ass look fantastic! It was no wonder Lance couldn't keep his hands off of me! I felt really sexy at the moment. For some strange reason watching Lance punch poor Todd really got my juices flowing. I was now wishing that I had worn some underwear today. I was fearful my juices could be seen trailing down my long tan legs.

I walked out of his room, my high heels were clicking on the oak flooring as I tried to find my way to the kitchen. I was getting stared at by all of the men I passed in the hallway. I just stood up prouder, I was really loving all of this male attention. It had been so long since I'd seen a man, I felt like the sexiest woman alive!

I finally made it to the kitchen. I was rummaging through the cabinets looking for a bag to put the ice in. I was bent at the waist when I felt a presence behind me. I then felt two hands on my hips, they were slowly making their way up to my braless tits. I was too scared to even move, I stood still in complete shock!

"Oh wow, those feel amazing," the man behind me had his hand inside my plunging neckline. He was tweaking my hard nipples, I could only moan in approval.

"I can't tell you how many times I've jerked off to those pictures you sent Shithead..." I knew right then and there that it was Lance. He was now pushing his hard cock against my ass. I could feel its hardness pressing against me!

"Those were meant for MY Todd!" I quickly turned around, as he released my sensitive buds.

I reached back to smack him across the face, he moved with lightning quick speed and grabbed my arm. In one swift movement he had both my hands behind my back, leaving himself one hand to molest me with. He was rubbing my pussy right there in the middle of the kitchen! He leaned in to start kissing me! I was falling hard for his advances when I had a sudden rush of panic as his beefy finger penetrated me. I attempted to knee him in the crotch, he moved suddenly to protect his sensitive balls causing him to free my hands. I slapped him all over his neck and back, I don't even remember the names I called him, the one thing I did not do was let him remove his thick fingers from my pussy. He just stared down at me smiling as he worked his fingers in deeper and deeper.