Numbers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the remaining five strokes were administered Jasmine screamed, cried and sobbed while her cunt changed from its normal pretty pink to a mess of red, blue and purple stripes. Her cunt lips were swollen to two or three times their normal size and they glistened with the saliva of her tormentors as well as her natural juices.

With only one stage to go and forty minutes left of the allotted time Astorius suggested that they should move on immediately to penetrate the punished pussy and provide the protection of the seven shaftings. Thanks to the wonder of Viagra and their continuing excitement, one or two of the men were already stiff despite their great age and the fact that they had already cum twice. This did not stop the first of them from giving Jasmine's throat some thrusting for a couple of minutes before moving to her hot and damaged cunt. He put his spit spattered prick to the opening and thrust straight in to the hilt. Before she finished uttering a little cry of pain the second prick was in her mouth and her pussy was getting a hard pounding.

As with the ass fucking, they cycled round between her cunt and mouth. Each one shooting what little cum he had left into her mouth or throat after fucking her hot, swollen cunt until the point of ejaculation. When it came to the turn of the man in the wheelchair he had been so energised by the events and the Viagra he was able to struggle to his feet with a supporter on either side of him. First they positioned him at Jasmine's face where he got to a respectable stiffness with her sucking, They walked him round to the other end and he enjoyed the hot cunt for more than ten minutes before returning to shoot into her mouth. As soon as he was placed back in his chair he fell into the deepest and most pleasant sleep he had enjoyed in many years.

With some careful management the last guy held off to shoot his load down Jasmine's throat just as the clock began to strike seven.

Astorius released Jasmine from the bench and helped her to stand on her shaky legs. In accordance with her coaching, Jasmine dropped to her knees before the group of old men and thanked them profusely for giving up four hours of their time to take her safely through this most important day of her life. They all muttered how happy they were to do it and how lovely she was as they wished her well for the future and hoped to meet her again. With the ceremonies complete, the men got dressed and left. Astorius picked up Jasmine and carried her to a couch in a side room. As she passed the drinks table she noticed that her piss jug was empty.

Having laid her gently on the couch Astorius explained that she need have no more fear of the treble six because she had given herself so fully and completely to today's proceedings. She was now well placed on the road to adulthood which would be complete when she attained her twenty first birthday. This was, of course, the treble seven. Three times fortuitous.

The period between now and the twenty first birthday was one of careful guidance and tutelage. This was where his age of fifty four was significant. It was the divine three multiplied by the danger of the treble six which gave him the authority to lead her through the maturing period. He explained that she would see him every seventh day for the whole of those three years and at each of her meetings she would offer him her three holes. Stroking her swollen breast he picked up a tube of strawberry lube and told her to turn onto her tummy.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Social Media Sub Jen gets more than she expected in her videos.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bound Becky Kidnapped by her boyfriend and trained to be a sex slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Stretch Sorority Ch. 01 Julie joins a sorority that will stretch her horizons.in Fetish
Avery's Night of Punishment Avery is punished with double penetration after a night out.in NonConsent/Reluctance
I'm a Slave Now? A woman gets more than bargained for at a sex convention.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories