Nurse Finds a Way

Story Info
His shy nurse wife helps out a patient.
1.9k words
3.92
167.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rem1100
Rem1100
6 Followers

Mandy and I have been married for two years now, but have been together since the age of 16. Basically I was Mandy's first everything and because of that she remains somewhat inexperienced. Mandy is 5'3 with brown hair, brown eyes, tanned skin and a very small and slender body with my favorite part being her very firm D cup breasts!

After 12 years our sex life has become a very complacent and boring sex life. After weeks of complaining and pleading I finally got my prude wife to talk dirty while she played with balls as I jacked off in front of her. Mandy can't stand talking dirty and completely despises talking about her being with another man, but knows when she wants it done quick that it is the only way to go. This was a huge turn on for me, but I am a typical man and quickly wanted to push the envelope. One morning after a quick jerk with my Mandy I asked if she would ever consider being with another man while I watched and as expected I got a nasty look and a sound of disgust.

After reading a few stories on Literotica I have learned that sometimes with your wife there is nothing better the a little blackmail! I decided to start off slow by at least getting Mandy to see another man's cock.

After arriving home from a long day at the office I noticed that Mandy was rushing around the house trying to gather her things as she was running late for her evening shift as a Nurse. I asked if there was anything that I could help her with and she explained that her mother was not feeling well and had asked if I could go shopping for her and keep her company for a few hours. This was not a reasonable request as her mother had to be the most annoying woman in the world. I told Mandy that I had plans and it would take something special to break those plans. Mandy quickly shot a look back and asked, "What I have to do, I am running late, so BJ, sex or talk dirty. Whatever it is let's get it over with so that I can get on my way."

With a grin I smiled back and said," I will agree to break my plans to help your mother under one condition and that is .... You have to physically see another man's cock in person in the next 48 hours."

Mandy, looked back said "You know I have zero interest in any other man sexually and besides I could never get myself to ask to see one." I started to walk away and Mandy replied as she was running out of the door and said, "Just do it and I will see what I can do, but no promises."

In the interest of being polite I completed the tasks and headed home, but did have a plan of being a complete ass to Mandy when she got home to show my disappointment in our sex life. Mandy walked in and before she could say anything I got up and walked to the TV room. When I left the room Mandy yelled, "Don't even get an attitude with me because I did what you asked and I hate you for it. Get in here and drop your pants so that we can get this over with." I sat down next to her in shock and Mandy removed her shirt and started to play with my balls as she started to tell her story in a very seductive tone.

-------

Mandy arrived to work late and because she was late the charge nurse told her that she would be helping with another department, the post operation department. Mandy walked into her first room to see her patient sitting on the side of the bed with tattoos visible up and down his arms and a shiny shaved head. Mandy reviewed his chart and saw that his name was Jeff and was a 32 year old who had come out of surgery the night before where he had surgery on his knees.

Mandy politely said, "My name is Mandy and it looks like I have good news and bad news. The good news is that we are discharging you, but the bad news is that we have three other surgeries ending in the next 30 minutes and really need to get you moving so that we can use your room. I will need you to put on your clothing and I fill out the paperwork to get you going. "

Jeff got his boxers on under his gown, but when he attempted to stand up to put his jeans on he, yelled in pain. Mandy turned around and asked if he needed help. Jeff nodded and simply asked, "Please just help me hold steady so that I can stand up to avoid bending my knees and possibly help me to get my jeans above my knees so that I do not have to bend over."

As Mandy got down on her knees Jeff looked down and had a pleasant surprise when he noticed that he had a nice view down her shirt and with that Jeff instantly got hard. Mandy started to pull his jeans up and in the excitement Jeff's cock had escaped his boxes. Not thinking Mandy went past the knees and moved his gown to the side to finish pulling his jeans getting a very large surprise. Mandy had Jeff's large cock inches from her face freezing her in amazement. Jeff quickly apologized and Mandy still in shock said, "It is ok, but I am going to have to move your friend here out of the way to get your jeans on, are you ok with this sir?"

Jeff let out an embarrassed laugh and shrugged his shoulders. Mandy started to bend, tug and twist to try and get the 9" cock in Jeff's boxers, but Jeff was not exactly trying assist. Mandy stood up and in frustration said, "We need this room and I am obviously having a problem here so could you please help me!"

Jeff said, "Nurse Mandy while I would love to help you; my friend down there has a mind of his own and won't go down until he is good and ready to. Also, I am afraid that if I bend over while standing that I will further injure my knees."

Mandy got up frustration and knew that if she did not get this room vacant in the few minutes she would get heat from the surgeons at the end of day dissertation meeting. Mandy was already late to work and flustered so in desperation and confusion Mandy, said "if I help you here, do you promise that you will make it fast and will not speak a word of this to anyone?" Jeff again in a very unanimated way shook his head yes and shrugged his shoulders.

Mandy explained, "here are the rules, you take care of your friend yourself and I will remove my shirt as long as there is no touching, no talking and you have to be fast as there will be other nurses in here soon. Jeff dropped his boxers and started to lay back on the bed. Mandy handed him the lotion and lifter her shirt showing her firm, tanned D cup breasts in a white laced bra. Jeff seemed to get harder to Mandy's amazement and started to stroke his cock violently before she even was able to get her bra off. Mandy could not believe what an affect that she had on this guy and finally removed her bra letting her breasts fall out. Mandy sat down next to the bed and slowly grabbed his balls and began to move them slowly with a disgusted look on her face.. After about 10 minutes Mandy got anxious as her husband was about 5 minutes and done, so she got up putting her shirt back on. Jeff, in shock that she was getting up said, "Nurse Mandy there is no way that you can leave me like this and if you did it would be shame that I would have to explain to the other nurses why I am packing a 9" inch tent."

Mandy now extremely upset with Jeff's attempt to blackmail her thought about the options and knew that her only choice now after going this far was to get this over with because she could not lose her job and besides if her husband had not made her late she would not be dealing with this. Mandy glared back and asked, "what do you want from me and don't get any ideas that about you touching me in anyway as I am a married woman."

Jeff replied with, " the only thing that will work then is taking off those tight white pants and showing me your bare pussy and to add a little flair could you lick and suck on my balls. "

The Anxiousness of getting caught started to take its toll as Mandy agreed. Mandy dropped her pants showing Jeff her closely trimmed patch and laid next to Jeff on the bed. Mandy had her head resting on Jeff's upper thigh leaving her pussy inches from Jeff's face. Mandy let out a sigh and without saying anything Mandy started to lick and suck on Jeff's balls. Jeff had this happen one other time and couldn't control himself and started to violently stroke his cock. Mandy was not happy, but was getting wet because of the intensity of what was occurring and realized that she had fulfilled her agreement with her husband. Jeff could smell her excitement with her patch inches from his face and could not take it anymore. Mandy was going as fast as possible circling her tongue around his balls and taking one ball at a time sucking them. Mandy felt her legs being opened and a warm tongue now probing her pussy. Mandy quickly jerked because this was not appealing to her and besides she never let her husband anywhere near there as she was why to shy. Mandy was about to stop and yell at Jeff, but she knew that she only had a few minutes so in the interest of just getting this over with Mandy complied by rolling on top of Jeff giving him full access. Jeff took full advantage and started finger fuck her and used the other hand to play with Mandy's firm breasts.

5 short minutes later Mandy felt Jeff's balls tense and knew exactly what was about to happen so she moved as fast as possible out of the way, but still managed to get caught on her chin and breast. In disgust Mandy got up and washed off and put her cloths on. Mandy turned around to ask Jeff if he needed help with the jeans again and to her shock and anger Jeff was standing and put his jeans on with no problem. Mandy wanted to strangle Jeff, but remembered her husband's fantasy and let out a laugh as she walked out.

------

As Mandy finished the story with me I had one of the most amazing explosions in years! Mandy noticed the level of excitement that it had brought me and also the excitement that it had brought her. For about a year now we have had amazing sex and some of the most amazing pillow talk sessions ever. Mandy still refuses to be with another man, but hey one step at a time!

Rem1100
Rem1100
6 Followers