Nurse Jenny Experiences Midway Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers

"Jenny, what are you saying? You willing to do that?" May exclaimed.

"I'm just curious what they are doing is all," Jenny replied, "Aren't you?"

"I guess so," May agreed.

"Let's walk over there."

"Okay."

May and Jenny excused themselves and managed to break away from the crowd of guys on the beach and walked towards the mess hall. When they entered the hall, they did not find anyone in the main dining area. Dinner had been served two hours earlier and only a small kitchen staff remained.

"Where do you suppose they are?" May asked.

"I don't know. Maybe the bathrooms," Jenny said.

They walked around to the bathrooms but found no one. They had passed the door down to the bomb shelter below the building.

"Let's check here," Jenny said, as they walked back past the door to the shelter.

They opened the door and walked down the stairs. The main room was dark except for some emergency lights. They could, however, see lights from two adjoining rooms at the far end of the shelter. They walked quietly towards those rooms. As they approached, they heard voices and what sounded like groans. Jenny ducked behind one of the many tables with chairs set up in the main area and May followed her. They sneaked forward until they could see into one room but were shielded behind the table in the darkened room.

What they saw made them gasp quietly to themselves and look at each other with smirks. Looking back into the illuminated room they saw Viv, completely naked, lying on her back across the corner of a table. Her head hung over the edge of the table. A sailor with his pants around his ankles had is cock pushed into her mouth. A marine was fucking his cock into her pussy. Two more sailors were on either side of the table with their rigid cocks in her two hands.

May gasped again and Jenny giggled. She looked at May.

"Oh, my god! Can you believe Viv?" Jenny exclaimed.

"This is wild," May gasped.

The guy in Viv's mouth was beginning to buck more than when they first saw him. His legs seemed to be trembling. He was pushing repeatedly into her mouth in time to the guy pushing into her cunt. He was going pretty deep into Viv's mouth. The girls could hear him groan and speak.

"Oh, fuck! I'm going to cum," the guy fucking her mouth yelled. "Eat it all, slut."

"Feed it to her, John," one of the guys getting a handjob said.

"Oh, this pussy is so good," the guy fucking her said.

"Shit...I'm fucking cumming..."

The girls watched Viv's cheeks puff out. She collected the guy's cum as it shot into her mouth. They could see Viv's lips sealed tightly around his cock. Eventually, the guy stepped back pulling his cock from her mouth. It was red and slick with cum and saliva. Viv raised her head up to swallow as the marine continued to fuck her. One of the sailors getting a handjob moved around to Viv's mouth.

"Where is Dorrie?" May asked.

"I don't know," Jenny said. "Maybe in the other room."

Just as they said that, two guys left the other room buttoning their pants. They did not see the girls, fortunately, as they stopped to look in the other door. They temporarily blocked the girl's view of Viv. The sailor that had just cum in Viv's mouth joined them and the three walked out right past May and Jenny hidden behind a table and several chairs.

When they were gone, May and Jenny shifted quietly across the room to another table to get a similar view into the other room. They saw Dorrie sitting in a chair with four guys standing around her. She had a cock in her mouth and two in her hands. The fourth guy was rubbing his cock across her exposed tits. They could see shininess on her nipple as his cock left pre-cum on it.

"Good god," May quipped.

"Dorrie sure likes to suck on guy's dicks," Jenny whispered.

They watched Dorrie working the cock in her mouth deep into her throat. The guy rubbing his cock on her nipples dropped to his knees and pulled her skirt up. They watched as he pulled her panties aside and began to play with her pussy.

"I can't believe she can take that dick so deep," May stated.

"Dorrie is amazing," Jenny agreed.

The guy playing at her pussy now moved in front somewhat blocking their view. He leaned in and they could tell without seeing that he was eating pussy. The guy with his cock in Dorrie's talented mouth began to tremble.

"Oh, shit," he said.

He put a hand on Dorrie's head as he pushed his cock into her mouth. The girls watched as he unloaded his seed into Dorrie's mouth. She sucked voraciously, drawing all his sperm into her mouth. When he finally pulled away, Dorrie swallowed his spunk as another guy took his place.

The girls were planning to shift back to the other side of the room to watch Viv again when they heard voices behind them. They ducked lower behind the chairs and watched as four more guys walked through the main room. They split two each into the rooms. When the coast was clear they shifted back over to the other side. They had just gotten settled when the guy Dorrie had just finishing sucking exited the room. He went to the other room but was soon joined by the guy that had been fucking Viv. He apparently was done and ready to leave too.

When they both were gone, the girls had another good view into the room Viv was in. She was off the table now, sucking on the cock of a guy sitting on it. From behind, a guy fucked up into her cunt. One other guy was pinching and tweaking her nipples while another looked like he was fingering her clit from below as the other guy fucked her. They watched as Viv pulled the cock from her mouth and groaned loudly.

"Oh, fuck me harder! Oh, that is so good, boys. Keep playing with me while he fucks me," Viv yelled out.

She went back to trying to suck the cock but the girls could tell Viv was close to cumming herself. Seconds later she spit the cock out of her mouth again and squealed.

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming...I'm fucking cumming," Viv yelled.

"Fuck her good! Pound her pussy, Walt," the guy she had been sucking said.

The guy fucking Viv's cunt groaned loudly. He must have been cumming into her cunt as Viv rode out the last of her orgasm. The guy shook and stopped fucking into her. The girls watched as he finished unloaded all his cum in her pussy.

"This is wild," May expressed.

"This is making me horny," Jenny mused.

"Me too," May responded.

"We could be bad girls like Viv and Dorrie and join them," Jenny said.

"Oh, no, we couldn't do that, Jenny," May gasped. "They would want to fuck us. I'm not ready to lose my virginity in a gang fuck session."

"Me neither, but it is sure making me horny," Jenny stated.

"Yeah," was all May answered.

The guy that had been fucking Viv withdrew. He was replaced immediately by another. The girls watched his cock ease into Viv's pussy. He had a good long dick and heard Viv gasp as the dick pushed deep into her guts. The other guy was back in Viv's mouth while the other two still played with her body. In a short while, they watched Viv shudder through another orgasm and moan loudly into the groin of the guy fucking her mouth.

"Let's shift back over to Dorrie," May said.

"May, we are going to get caught if we keep moving around," Jenny reasoned.

"Just one last time. Then we can leave," May said.

They shifted back over quickly. They were lucky it was dark in the room as no sooner were they behind the table than two guys left Dorrie's room and one from Viv's. They walked out together past May and Jenny crouched behind the table.

As the girls looked into Dorrie's room, they noticed she had shifted positions. She now knelt on a chair and the guy that had been eating her cunt before was now fucking it. He had a nice big dick and they could see it sawing into their friend. Her mouth was wrapped tightly around a cock in her mouth. One hand supported her on the back of the chair, another was moving between two different hard cocks.

"Shit...I'm going to cum," the guy fucking her said.

"Pump her full," one of the guys said.

"Fuck..."

The girls watched the guy bucking into Dorrie as he shot his cum into her. Dorrie was moaning into the cock in her mouth. She finally had to remove it to breathe as her own orgasm hit.

"Oh, god," they heard Dorrie moan.

A minute later, the girls watched the guy pull out of Dorrie. When his dick left her cunt, it was followed immediately by a stream of white liquid. It dripped down onto the seat of the chair. The guy moved aside and one of the other guys replaced him. Dorrie went back to sucking cock.

"We better leave," May said.

"Yeah...just one more minute," Jenny said.

They waited and watched the action. The guy now fucking Dorrie was drilling his cock forcefully into her cunt. The guy fucking her mouth grunted and pushed up into her. Her mouth sucked his cock and drew the cum from his balls. Jenny could tell Dorrie was drinking down his cum.

"Come on, Jenny. Let's go," May said.

"Okay, okay," Jenny replied.

They snuck back along the tables until they were near the entrance to the main room. They waited to make sure none of the guys were coming and ran for the exit. They made it out without being caught. They ran through the mess hall and out into the dark. They had lost track of time and only had twenty minutes to get ready for their shift.

"What about Dorrie and Viv?" May asked, when they realized the time.

"They hopefully are aware of the time otherwise we can maybe try to cover for them," Jenny said.

"Okay, let's hurry and change," May said, as they walked briskly to the dorm.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers