Nurse Jenny Experiences Midway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,585 Followers

"Jenny?"

His voice startled her and she practically yelled back, "What!"

"I thought you might have left."

"No, I'm here. Just wiping my hand off is all."

"Did you get a lot on it," he asked, with a grin on his visible lower face.

"Yes," she said, retrieving the bedpan too.

"Sorry about that," Jerry said, still smiling.

Jenny walked back over, "It's okay. Let me clean you up, then maybe you can go."

Jenny took his softening cock back in her hand and wiped it and his other areas clean with the towel. She examined it as she handled him. It had shrunk to about five inches soft. It felt wiggly in her hand.

"Thanks, Jenny," Jerry said.

"You're welcome, Jerry. Hope you can go now. Here, I'll hold the bedpan for you. Try."

"Okay."

As Jenny held his dick pointed at the bedpan, Jerry strained a little and soon his dick started pissing. It was weak at first again but gained quickly to a fast flow. Jerry groaned with relief. When he was done, she wiped him and put the bedpan aside to remove later. She replaced his gown and covers.

"Thanks again, Jenny."

"Glad to help," Jenny responded.

She picked up the bedpan and went to leave.

"Jenny?"

"Yes."

"What did you think?"

"About what?"

"Your first handjob," Jerry said, with a smile again.

"It was nice," Jenny said, blushing a bit but he could not see that.

"Hoped you liked it near as much as I did," Jerry quipped.

"Well, maybe not as much as you, but it was good," Jenny said, now laughing with him.

"You did a wonderful job, if that means anything to you," Jerry commented, with a grin.

"Well, thanks. That's nice to know. I have to go finish my shift now," Jenny said.

She was glad to give him a little joy and make him smile given his injures and prospects for full recovery. It made her think for a minute.

"Okay, see you tomorrow night," Jerry replied.

"Bye, Jerry."

"Bye, Jenny."

After the shift, the nurses were walking back to the dorm. Jenny was walking with Viv. Dorothy, Bea, and May were walking a bit ahead.

"Did you like the party?" Viv asked.

"Yeah, it was fun. I've never danced so much in my life," Jenny said.

"Yeah, the guys wouldn't leave you alone. They all are hot for you, you know."

"You think so?"

"You kidding! You could have had any guy there you wanted," Viv stated.

"I guess," Jenny replied, bashfully. "You gals could too. These guys would be happy with any woman on this island."

"Probably, but you're the one they most likely dream about," Viv quipped.

"Geez, I hope I'm better in their dreams than real life," Jenny said, laughing.

"I'm sure you are," Viv said, and they both laughed.

"I saw Dorothy and you walking down the beach with some guys towards the end of the party," Jenny mentioned.

"You did, huh?"

"Yeah. Did you go for a walk?"

They reached the dorm but stopped outside to finish talking.

"Sort of," Viv said, laughing. "We found a quiet spot on the beach with the guys."

"Did you sit down and talk?" Jenny asked.

"You're funny," Viv said. "No, we had sex with the guys."

"You did?"

"Yeah. Dorothy loves to suck cocks. She sucked all of them hard for me and they all fucked me," Viv said, with a huge smile.

"You're kidding me?"

"No. I think Dorothy might have finished one or two with her mouth but otherwise they all fucked me. Two guys twice," Viv said, laughing at the shocked look on Jenny's face.

"All those guys?" Jenny said, still shocked.

"Only six or seven," Viv said, with a big grin.

"Wow, Viv!"

"What? It was fun. I climaxed a whole bunch of times. It was great!"

"You're amazing," Jenny stated.

"You want to come with us next time?"

"I don't think so," Jenny stated.

"Why not? You're a virgin, aren't you?"

"Well, yes. My boyfriend and I wanted to wait," Jenny said.

"I doubt he wanted to wait," Viv stated, with a smile.

"Yes, he did. We were going to be married but the war came and he wanted to do his part. Me too."

"Okay, but you're missing out," Viv claimed.

"Maybe. Viv, I had to get Jerry's penis down again today."

"You did and you didn't call me?" Viv questioned.

"I did it myself," Jenny said, with a small smile.

"You did! Good for you. There's hope for you yet, Jenny," Viv exclaimed.

"I guess," Jenny stated, laughing too.

Viv put her arm around Jenny and they walked inside.

New chapter soon. Hope you like this.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,585 Followers