Nurse Lily Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you want?"

Staring at it, he could only say "Yes"

"Feel this." Lily said, handing him the metal tube. "Now this," as she moved his hand to the penis swinging back in front of her body. His eyes widened as he felt the difference in girth, knowing that this toy was going to stretch his ass farther than it ever had been. "Hold out your hand," Lily ordered, pouring a generous amount of lube into the palm. "Get it ready."

Jack carefully spread the lube all over the toy, getting every spot, knowing that it would help when she put it in him.

"Stroke it." Jack complied. While Lily obviously couldn't feel the stroking on the toy, she felt the toy inside her move, and was also getting hot with the visual. "Now be a good boy, and take my cock all the way up your ass."

Lily got in position behind Jack, and shifted forward. Adjusting the height of the table again, she found the right level and reached down to insert first one, and then two, fingers in Jack's relaxed ass. Unlike earlier, when her stroking was gentle, she began to move harder and faster, like he'd fucked her back in college. When she judged him ready, she rubbed the large head of the toy cock against his asshole, and started to force it open. Much bigger than the metal tube, she had to work it in slowly, to make sure that she didn't damage anything. Biting his lip, Jack tried to relax, and finding the right mixture of relaxation and Lily's insistent pushing, the head, and then the shaft, slid into Jack's tight ass.

Once she was securely inside, Lily leaned forward to fill Jack's ass with her cock. He was breathing hard, and muttering instructions quietly. "Just like that" he said. "Not too fast." Lily was in charge though, and while she certainly wanted Jack to enjoy it, this was her game. Like he'd grabbed her hips in the past, Lily grabbed Jack's, and once she knew he could take it, thrust her cock deep, filling his ass completely. Watching the toy slide into his ass was so hot, so exciting, that she started panting, and knew she'd be coming soon. As she pulled back and slid back in, she was mesmerized by the sight, and could really understand why men had always wanted to see their cocks sliding into her.

Lily held back, and Jack pushed back against her, trying to will the cock deeper inside him. As he pushed back at her, the cock inside her pushed, and she found what she was looking for... a pace where she was fucking and being fucked in return. Lily slowly forgot about her surroundings; her eyes were locked on the cock sliding in and out of her man's ass, every nerve feeling pleasure she'd never experienced.

"Fuck me," Jack begged, and in response Lily started stroking harder and harder. She knew it had to hurt him a little, but it was clear that he was also feeling incredible pleasure. She took his words and reaction as a signal to fuck him even harder, and she rode his ass as hard as she could.

"Oh God I'm going to come" Jack exclaimed, and Lily reached around to grab the head of his cock while she thrust deep inside him. She felt him spraying come against her palm and cupped her hand to catch it all. Placing all her weight into the thrust, and burying the toy completely in his ass, she brought her hand up to her face and poured Jack's come into her mouth, licking her palm to get every drop. Lily pulled her toy out of Jack's ass, which closed up with an almost audible pop, and bent down to kiss him, forcing her come covered tongue deep into his mouth.

"Like it?"

"Of course" he said, licking her lips and smiling back.

"Just because you come doesn't mean I'm done," Lily said to him. "Turn over, Jack. Put your heels in these stirrups like you're a woman having her pussy examined."

As Jack adjusted himself in a new position, Lily tilted the top of the exam bed up so that Jack was in a sitting position. "I figured you'd like to watch too," Lily said as she adjusted one of the examination mirrors.

Lily handed Jack the tube of lubricant and told him to get her ready to go again. He spread it liberally over the cock and stroked it absentmindedly.

"Now, put it in your ass."

With Lily in position between his legs, Jack grabbed the toy and placed it at the opening of his asshole. With one hand holding it in position, he reached behind Lily, grabbed her ass and pulled her toward him, forcing the toy into his ass. Lily leaned forward and pushed upward into Jacks ass. She was surprised that after only a few minutes, the movement of her cock in his ass was bringing Jack's cock back to life again. Lily grabbed the table with both hands to give herself leverage and started to thrust in and out. Since he'd come already, Lily figured it was her turn, and said to herself, "I wonder if this is what it's like to be a guy who doesn't care." She started thrusting hard, not worried about Jack's pleasure, but letting the toy inside her stroke her. She figured out that when she hit at a particular angle, the toy would hit her clit, and send a spike of pleasure through her. Lily focused on that, finding her pleasure and getting nearly drunk with excitement over the heat of watching the cock slide into Jack's ass. At some point she realized that Jack was fully hard again, and decided to stroke him off.

With nearly an hour of practice now, despite aching muscles (which made her appreciate men even more), she knew exactly what to do. Leaning back and thrusting up, she was able to use both hands on Jack's cock, working it hard. She poured a little lube in her palm and rubbed it on his cock, which allowed her to stroke harder and faster. Lily knew it was going to be a long time before he came, and focused on her pleasure. In and out she thrust, hard and fast, and then long and slow.

In. Out. In. Out.

Harder. Faster.

"Fuck me" said Jack. "Fuck me hard."

Lily complied, putting all her energy into what she knew would be the hardest she'd ever fuck him, no matter how many times they did this. She was confident now that there would be many other times, and she knew it was only a matter of time before it was his cock inside her, not this plastic toy. Lily was also getting close, so close. Her mind started flying through all the possibilities of what she could do to get the most out of this orgasm. She could also feel that Jack was getting close. She could see (amazingly, for the first time she'd ever seen) his balls drawing up against his body, which she knew was a sign of an impending orgasm.

Suddenly, Lily knew what she had to do. With a quick flurry of thrusts, harder and faster than she'd yet done, she buried the toy deep in Jack's ass. The toy inside of her did its magic. She was seconds away, and he was seconds away. Lily pulled out quickly and stepped out of the harness. She pulled the toy out of her pussy, but it was only going to be empty for a second, because she immediately straddled Jack, grabbed his rock hard cock and forced herself down, impaling her pussy with him. At that moment, Jack let out a cry and thrust upward, and Lily felt the streams of come flowing into her. That triggered her own orgasm and she ground down against him, rubbing her clit against his body for relief. They stayed in that position for what seemed like an eternity. Lily felt his come dripping down Jack's softening cock and knew she shouldn't have risked it, but couldn't have cared less... she just wanted his come inside her, along with his cock.

Part of Jack felt used, as the temporary effects of the sedative began to wear off. She'd taken advantage of him, and for some period of time, she'd literally owned him, making him beg. She'd even drugged him. Wasn't that date rape? Not really a date, he thought, but still. But that part lost to the part that was so glad that she'd done what she'd done. Would he have ever asked her? Probably not. Would he have done it without the sedative? Probably not. Now they could do it again, without any embarrassment. Still, he wasn't sure he was going to let Lily get away with the trick.

"Shouldn't we be out of here by now? And where is Lori?"

"She isn't supposed to be back," Lily answered, but at that moment, they could hear movement in the outer lobby and knew someone was in the building. The toys were hurriedly stowed in her bag, but Lily was completely out of uniform, and knew full well that if it was Lori Williams, her chance at the Nurse Practitioner license, and everything she'd been working for, were completely gone.

Jack was still in the cotton backless robe. He had been busy cleaning up the mess and didn't have the time. When Dr. Williams walked in, she saw a male patient sitting in backless hospital gown on an examination table, more than an hour after the clinic had been closed, and smelled both male and female sex. She knew the smell, and she knew the smell in an exam room, since she'd done it herself more times than she was willing to admit. Her nurse was wearing a completely inappropriate outfit, with a doctor's coat displaying a license she was not qualified to use. Looking over at the table, she saw the sedative packaging and knew it has been administered.

There was almost a maniacal gleam in Lori Williams' eyes as she took in the situation and knew that she had Lily Jones dead to rights. She was going to ruin the woman's career and find a way to advance her own at the same time. Surely this would give her the opportunity to come to Jack's rescue, and perhaps with a little twitch of her tasty tail, even bed him tonight and cement a good "relationship."

"Jack, oh Jack, I am so sorry. You've been drugged, and this woman has been impersonating a medical provider. Please, let me take care of this for you. We'll have this bitch fired in ten minutes, and maybe even arrested."

Jack looked from Lori to Lily and back again. Lori Williams was flushed and beautiful, and breathing hard, and frankly, she was looking to be a sure thing for a good hot fuck. Lily Smith was panicking, but even though he knew she had tricked him, he found her to be much more appealing. On top of that, he thought he'd found a way to turn the tables and perhaps play Lily's game as well.

Looking Dr. Lori Williams straight in the eye, he said "Well, Lori, I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about. Nurse Lily has been sitting here, in her nurse's uniform, doing nothing but talking to me, and apologizing for why you apparently left me in this room waiting for nearly an hour while tending, probably sexually, to some patient that you thought might help boost your career. As you can see, I'm fully dressed, and I have no idea what sort of drugs you are talking about, because there are none in this room, and I certainly did not take any. I believe I may need to file a report on your inappropriate behavior and accusations tomorrow when I get into the office."

Incredulous and beyond disbelief, Dr. Williams stared at the two of them. "They must be in this together, she thought, but they were not going to get away with it." She stormed out of the room to call security. Jack told Lily to run and change immediately and hand him her clothes and the bag. She ran to the locker room while Jack got dressed, pocketed the bottle of drugs and grabbed the trash. He took all the evidence and stowed it quickly in his car, and waited for Lily to come out the back door. Her clothes, including the jacket that was evidence of her violations, were tossed unceremoniously into the spare tire bay in the boot of his Jaguar. Breathing heavily, Lily leaned against Jack for support, mere moments before Lori Williams came out of the office, with a security guard in tow.

"Look in the ca,r" she ordered the guard, who merely looked back at her like she was crazy.

"I can't do that! I'm just a security guard, and even if I was a cop, I'd need a warrant. Why you worrying poor Nurse Lily like this?"

He looked at Lily, neat and professional again in her nurse's uniform, looking simply as if she'd had a long day and was chatting with a patient she'd found attractive. In fact, at that moment, she was handing Jack her business card, with her cell phone number handwritten on the back. When the furious Dr. Williams stormed off, followed by the guard who was profusely apologizing, Jack opened the boot and handed Lily her clothes and the medical bag, promising to dispose of everything else, which, without being in the room, was simply another bag of medical waste.

"Now there's no evidence that I've done anything wrong. I'm in the clear. Thank you so much for what you did.... I just don't know how to thank you."

"It was nothing," Jack said. "You'll just owe me." Jack smiled at her and gave her a wicked wink.

Later that Friday Evening – Lily's apartment

Lily heard the tone that indicated she had a text. She looked at the phone and saw it was from Jack, the number just entered into her phone two hours previously.

It was the picture he had taken of her, with her doctor's coat, and it was date and time stamped.

Lily didn't know what to do. She felt panic, uncontrollable panic, and then confusion. Then she felt something else. The moisture started spreading from between her legs again, and her heart started beating rapidly. She realized something – Jack was now in complete control of the situation. Her entire career was in his hands. He'd turned the tables. There was something else though. It was good. It was really good... she knew he would demand anything she wanted, and she would willingly give it. Willingly give it because to not do so would mean the end of her career dreams. Willingly give it... because she wanted to do whatever he wanted, and now she had an excuse.

She waited a moment, and typed the only thing she could think of in return: "Yes."

There was nothing else for about ten minutes, and then a series of tones went off.

"Tomorrow night, 8:00 PM, at the following address... you are a nurse visiting with a patient, a patient with particular needs. You will do whatever this patient instructs you to do, because if you don't, you know you may lose your job. You will wear a traditional nurse's uniform, but with a very short skirt. You will be wearing the same type of underwear you work earlier today, but in white. You will not be returning to your apartment until Sunday afternoon."

12