Nurse Me Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His exposed chest confirmed her suspicions as the rippling of his muscles came into view. He kept his eyes glued to her body as he removed the other arm from the sleeve and raised the shirt over his head, tossing it on the floor.

The semi-bulge that protruded from the front of his pants hid from no one since the shirt that had covered it was removed.

Elena longed to reach out to fondle the shaft that reached upward towards his waist, freeing it from its prison that barely was able to contain it now.

Allen's hand lowered down his chest as he guided his fingers toward the belt buckle, loosening it and letting the flaps fall to either side of his pants.

His eyes lowered to the seat where she was perched, and she wondered if he could see the dampness that she could feel beneath herself as she continued to watch, mesmerized by the sight in front of her.

She felt the tingling in her vagina and wished that she could remove one of her hands and stroke her clit. But the handlebars of the bike that she was on moved back and forth alternately, and she knew if she turned loose of one hand, she would never be able to keep her balance with the other.

Allen unfastened the snap on his pants, and they casually fell to the floor as he brought his hand to his manhood. He slowly stroked his cock through the material, as he watched Elena start to rock back and forth, trying to create some friction on her vagina.

The vibrations were helping to keep her moist, but she could stand it no longer, and she began to rock as hard and as long as she could across the seat, rubbing her lips across the smooth material. Periodically she was able to cause her clit to be massaged by the stiffer material of the pants portion of her outfit.

Allen noticed the increased movement of her pelvis grinding into the seat, and he pulled his underwear down enough so that he would be able to wrap his hands around his cock. His pumping motions increased to match the speed of her rocking motions, and his head tilted back as the feelings enveloped him.

Watching as he guided himself to an orgasm, Elena slowed her speed of pedaling down until it was at a speed that she could keep her balance. She removed her hand and guided it to her waiting pussy, inserting her finger for a moment for lubrication, then guiding it quickly to her clit. The erogenous happenings brought her to a climax in a swift manner, causing her hips to buck and rock furiously.

A stream of cum shot from Allen's cock towards the corner of the room where she was sitting. Elena had never seen a man who could squirt so hard and so long, and she kept her eyes glued to his manhood as the streams of fluid kept bursting forth. She wished that it was her cunt that the fluid was splashing upon, and not the floor beneath him.

She could feel her orgasm subsiding and she quickly noticed the aroma that emanated from between her legs. The smell of sex. 'Ah, what a delicious scent,' she thought to herself.

"Okay Elena, your thirty minutes are up," Allen said as he spun around in his chair toward the corner of the room where she was sitting.

"What? Oh, yeah, right. Thank you," Elena replied as she brought the bike to a halt. She noticed the slipperiness of the seat as she slid down from the bike. The quivering in her pussy made her wonder what had just happened.

Allen crossed the room to make sure that she was able to get back upright and standing once again with the walker before her.

His nose crinkled slightly as he caught a whiff of the smell that came from the bike.

'Great, more equipment to clean again,' he thought to himself as he helped her to be headed toward the exit door of the therapy room. It was the third time this month that a woman had left her scent on that bike. He wondered if he needed to change out the equipment, but with his girlfriend waiting on him, he quickly sanitized the seat and headed for home.

CHAPTER FIVE

The Setup

"Maggie, I need you in my office when you finish what you're doing," Brad told the young RN as she put down the chart that she was writing on.

"Yes sir, what's up?" Maggie asked.

"Let's talk about it in my office," Brad replied as they walked down the hall.

Brad shut his office door after Maggie had entered, and he motioned for her to take a seat.

"Maggie, something has come to my attention that I need to address. Someone that I won't name came to me this week and told me that they had attended college with you."

"I have no idea who that would be sir. I went to school with a lot of people," Maggie said, as she looked Brad in his eyes.

"It doesn't matter who it was. What matters is that they told me some disturbing news."

"Like what sir?" Maggie's tone started to quiver a little from the nervousness that was building.

"Like the time that you almost got busted for prostitution, but you and a couple others sneaked out the back door before the cops could round everyone else up."

"I don't know what to say sir." Maggie's voice was almost at a whisper from embarrassment.

"Tell me that the person was lying, and it simply isn't true," Brad responded.

"I can't sir. It was a one-time mistake, and I have beat myself up over it many times since. I needed some money to pay for college, and I thought it would be a quick way to make some."

"Okay, tell me what happened then before I make any final decisions."

"Well sir, I was having trouble at my part time job. They were cutting back hours, and I only had a partial scholarship. Tuition was due in two weeks, and I still needed several hundred dollars to cover the full amount."

"Okay, go on."

"Well, a friend of mine knew of a place where men could go, and for a price, they could leave in a much happier mood than they came."

"So basically, you were at a whore house?"

"No, not really. It was a 'psychic card reader' business that a woman had set up, and the action upstairs was just added income for her."

"Alright, tell me more."

"Well, when I arrived, there were several men milling about. I got some catcalls as I walked across the room, and one of the men quickly walked up to me. He grabbed me by the arm and turned to the lady and said, "I want this one. She doesn't look worn out."

"The lady told him to turn me loose, then she gave me a key to a room, and we went upstairs to a room where we had sex."

"Protected I hope."

"Well, no sir. I like the feel of real skin inside of me, not some fake skin."

"Have you been tested since?" Brad asked.

"Yes sir, and it came back negative."

"Good. So how did you manage to escape from the roundup?"

"We had just finished and he had paid me. I heard a commotion downstairs and realized that it was a raid. I went over to the window and looked outside, and didn't see anyone, so I jumped and landed into a large trash container, the kind that they load up on the back of a truck when it is full."

"Did you get hurt?"

"No sir, thank goodness there was a good bit of trash in the bottom. But as I started to stand up and try to get out, I heard voices come around back of the house, so I laid down and covered myself with some of the bags. Once the noise quit, I opened the sliding metal door on the side and climbed out and ran home."

"So how did the others get out?"

"One of them was from a prominent family, and they got themselves and their buddies released before they were booked. It was a small college town, and 'old money' can get you a long ways from where you want to be."

"Alright then. Is there anything else that I need to know about concerning your past?"

"No sir that is it. It was a dumb mistake, and I never did it again."

"Okay, you're dismissed while I try to figure out what this means for your continued employment here."

Maggie got up and quickly left the office and Brad got on the phone and called Courtney.

"Hey hon, I need to see you about one of your nurses."

"Yeah, right, you just need some nursing. I know you too well Brad," Courtney snipped.

"No, I'm serious this time. We have a dilemma and I need your input on how to handle this."

"Okay, give me a minute and I'll be right there."

Courtney hung up the phone, wondering what could have happened now. Her staff was always up to something, and she had an idea just who was behind this one.

"Okay Brad," Courtney said as she shut the door behind her. "What is going on?"

"I just had a talk with Maggie. It seems that she almost got busted for prostitution when she was in college. She explained everything to me, and I believe her side of the story, but if anyone should ever find out, and then find out that we knew about her past, we're in some deep shit!"

"Alright, give me her version then," Courtney said as she seated herself in the chair that was directly across from his desk.

Brad told Courtney what Maggie had said. They both agreed that a possible problem could be lurking, but Maggie was such an exceptional RN, they decided to take their chances, as she would be hard to replace.

Later that evening, Courtney and Pamela found themselves at the bar once again. Ever since the first night that she had gone, Courtney really enjoyed having some time with other females, as the men in her life were starting to get on her nerves.

The two of them were the first ones there in their group, and Pamela broke the silence after the drinks were delivered.

"Remember my joke about the PNA's the other week?"

"Yes I do. It was really rather funny," Courtney replied.

"Well, I meant it as a joke, but it has been in my head ever since. I really feel sorry for some of the patients in our facility. They are there for a long time due to some impairment, and some of them have no one to visit or spend time with."

"I know what you mean. I've heard of some incidences that have happened that pushed the line, but thankfully no boundaries were ever crossed."

"I know that our staff isn't supposed to be sexual with any of our patients in any way. But I also know that some of our staff, especially the CNA's who don't make a lot of money, could use some extra cash from time to time."

"What are you saying Pamela?" Courtney asked with an upraised eyebrow.

"Well, what if we mention it to the others when they get here about starting our own private PNA's? There are ways to skirt around the law. Like using the staff at a different facility, so that they would not be breaking any rules of employment."

"I can't imagine that the staff would go for it though," Courtney replied, shaking her head as she did so.

"Well, I figure that when the staff approach you for overtime, you could mention to the ones that you thought would be interested that you know a way to make some money under the table." Pamela continued, "I can keep my eyes and ears open for clients at the facility that need some extra TLC, and have the money to acquire it. The other social workers could do the same, and I could keep your nursing staff busy and happy."

"Wow that is a lot to think about. I want some time to consider this. Are you going to mention this to the girls tonight?" Courtney asked.

"I thought that I would get with you first before I said anything to anyone else. I already have our first client in mind if you agree to this."

"Okay, give me a few days to think on this. It sounds profitable for everyone involved. Oh, we are going to have to charge our finders fees."

"Well, of course. I'm not risking my job for nothing!" Pamela exclaimed.

Just then several of the social workers walked up to the table and sat down. They all began chatting away, and neither Courtney nor Pamela mentioned their conversation for the rest of the night.

"Courtney, may I speak with you for a moment?" Maggie asked as she knocked on her open door.

"Certainly Maggie, come in and have a seat."

Maggie sat down in the chair that was across the small office from where Courtney was currently sitting.

"I was wondering. I know that you do not schedule a lot of overtime, and I understand the reason. But I'm having a hard time financially right now, and I could use any overtime that you have."

"Well Maggie, right now I don't have any that I can give you. But I may be able to help you with your money situation."

"Really? That's great!" Maggie exclaimed as she perched on the edge of her seat, wanting to hear more.

"Well, Brad shared with me about the discussion that the both of you had."

"Oh no. Like I told him, it was stupid of me, and I won't do anything to ever cause you or this facility any embarrassment."

"Well, the option for making money is a little risky for both parties."

Courtney proceeded to tell Maggie about the conversation that she had with Pamela the previous weekend. Maggie nodded her head mostly, and Courtney couldn't be sure if she was open to the idea or not.

"So what do you think? Are you interested?" Courtney asked.

"Well, I guess if I did it one time, I could do it again. Only this time I don't think I would have to worry about the cops."

"Yep, no worries there. I'll keep anyone from walking in on you. There are plenty of private spaces available around this building."

"Okay, I'm in. Let me know when you have your first assignment for me."

Maggie stood up and walked toward the door. Courtney turned toward her desk and starting writing on papers, leaving Maggie to close the door on her way out.

Courtney answered the phone and recognized Pamela's voice immediately.

"Just the girl I was gonna call. I think I have our first willing staff member."

"Great, because I have our first willing patient."

"That's great!" Courtney exclaimed, trying to keep her voice down to a minimum.

"Well, there is one snag though," Pamela interjected.

"What? Oh no, not what I think it is?" Courtney said in a slightly sadder tone of voice.

"I don't know what you're thinking, but our first patient is in-house."

"Are you nuts? I thought we agreed to do it outside of the facility?" Courtney asked, her voice rising despite her best efforts to stay calm.

"I know, I know. I know what we agreed on, but this is a special case and I don't see anything going wrong."

Pamela filled Courtney in on the patient, and the details.

The patient is a rehab patient that has his upper torso including his hands and arms in a cast. He is in his 30's, and despite his injuries, he is in otherwise good health. He has no family (was never married, orphan, parents died when he was young, no siblings) and never has any visitors.

"So it's perfect, there will be no one to complain, as long as your person does a good job."

"Oh, I'm sure she will do a good job."

Courtney told Pamela about Maggie and her background. They both agreed that she would be the perfect candidate for their first client.

After Courtney hung up the phone, she called Maggie back into her office.

"Maggie, I have your first job. This is a little bit tricky, because it will be in-house. Are you still okay with the idea?"

"Yes yes, very much so," Maggie said excitedly.

Courtney filled her in on the patient and what was expected from her. Maggie agreed that she would be sure to totally satisfy their client. The meeting was scheduled for after hours the following day.

CHAPTER SIX

Easy Cum, Easy Go

The young man looked up at the girl in scrubs as she entered the room. He had seen her sometimes while he was in the hallway. She had a very sexy body that tried unsuccessfully to hide under the work uniform.

However, this time there was a different look about her. Then it dawned on him. She was the one that he had purchased the time with. Her eyes met his and held his gaze as she crossed the room to where he was lying on the bed.

"I've come to take you to a special place for the evening," Maggie said as she bent down to lift him upright to a sitting position.

Because of his arms being in casts, he was unable to help her as she assisted him into the wheelchair that stayed by his bedside.

He started to speak, but Maggie put her finger to her lips to silence him.

"Nothing needs to be said Daryl. I will take care of everything."

Maggie pulled a blanket from the closet and laid it across his lap as she wheeled him from the room. She knew the coolness of the hallway would be uncomfortable for him, and she did not want any discomfort at any time for him.

Soon she wheeled him into a room and turned on the light. Daryl recognized it as a janitorial closet, just like the one that he had used at a part time job in high school.

"Don't worry about a thing. First shift has gone home for the day, and the second shift person just left the building to go eat some supper. Speaking of eating..."

Maggie locked both of the rear wheels to keep the chair from moving, and then she reached down and unsnapped the pajama bottoms that he had on.

Daryl lifted his hips as she grasped the waistband of his pj's and underwear and pulled them both down to his ankles.

His cock sprang free, and was already semi-hard just from the thought of what was to transpire. Maggie grasped the shaft with both hands and started to stroke him.

Moan after moan escaped his lips as he watched her fingers working their magic. The skin was dry at first, so Maggie would occasionally spit on his cock so that the friction would not be uncomfortable. Both the length and the width of his shaft grew as the sensations continued to invade his body. He wanted to reach out and guide her head toward his cock, but he was unable to move, and didn't want to speak for fear of being heard outside of the door.

Maggie sensed his desire to feel her lips wrapped around his cock, so she bent her head down and brought the tip to the edge of her lips, while continuing the stroking motion of one of her hands. She used the other one to balance herself as needed, and stroke his legs and thighs when possible.

Daryl was starting to try to raise his hips to force more of his cock into her mouth, and she soon obliged and took him fully into her warm moist depth. She moved her tongue back and forth under the length of his shaft, and she could sense him starting to get closer to the edge.

Maggie stood up, reached down to his buttocks, and pulled him forward as much as she could in the chair. His cock pointed due north and she knew that he was primed and ready.

She turned around and bent over at her waist, lifting her ass high in the air toward his face so that he could see what was about to surround his manhood. The action had started to turn her on and a moistening could be seen around the edges of her vagina, and the puffing of her lips assured him that she wanted this as much as he did.

After she stepped out of her pants and underwear, she moved backward until she could lower her pussy to his waiting cock. She held onto the armrest with one hand, and reached between her legs and guided his shaft as she sank her vagina onto his stiff rod.

Daryl immediately started to buck at a more frantic pace, but she put her free hand on his leg and applied some pressure to tell him to take it slow and enjoy. There was no need to rush in the action, and he had paid handsomely for her time that evening.

Maggie started to lift her self up to the point where she felt the head begin to slip out, then she lowered herself back onto his shaft, sinking onto it fully until her pussy was filled.

His width was bigger than most of the men she had dated, and the stretching of her cunt felt good to her, causing a tingling in her nipples. She reached her free hand up to her breasts and massaged them through the scrub and bra, wishing that she could rub them unimpeded, but she knew that she couldn't and shouldn't push her luck too far.

Daryl was starting to groan and moan and she could feel his manhood getting bigger and bigger. She knew the moment was near, and when he grunted loudly, she felt lots of fluids rushing up inside of her, spilling back onto his lap from the overflow.