Nurse Me Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie continued her bouncing on his rod until she could no longer hear him making any noise. She turned around and gasped as she started to understand what had happened.

She was positive that he had climaxed, as she felt the swelling of his shaft, and then a softening. But there he was in the chair, slumped back with his eyes starting to roll back in his head.

Maggie immediately recognized the signs of cardiac arrest and she quickly pulled her apparel back on and pulled his pj's and underwear back to his waist.

Opening the door, she didn't see anyone around so she quickly wheeled him out of the closet and down toward the nursing station, the whole time shouting, "Code Blue. Code Blue."

Other nurses quickly ran toward the direction of the commotion and they quickly wheeled Daryl into his room and laid him down on the bed.

Someone brought a crash cart into his room and each member of the nursing staff started their assigned CPR duties to try and revive him.

Everyone worked on him for 30 minutes until the doctor could arrive and pronounce him dead. One of the workers pulled the sheet over his head, while the rest of the staff filed out of the room.

It seemed that no one noticed Maggie's uniform being disheveled, and no one paid any attention to the fluids that were surrounding his crotch area, as that was common when someone passed away.

Question was, what caused his death? And why was he out of his room when it happened? PT and OT were finished for the day, and it was after dinner time. Maggie tried to explain.

"I had spoke with Daryl earlier that day, and he said that he loved going outside to sit, but no one ever came to take him. I had promised him that I would come back after work and wheel him outside for awhile. We were just coming back inside when everything happened."

Tom received the call about the sudden death and decided to have the body sent to the morgue for a complete autopsy. Lawsuits were common in the healthcare business, and he didn't want to take the risk that a family member that no one knew about would surface and wreak havoc on their facility and good name.

The next day the facility was abuzz with the news of what had transpired the night before. Courtney, Tom, Pamela and Brad met in Tom's office to discuss the previous night's events.

"Alright, will someone please fill me in on what happened here? We had a perfectly healthy patient die on us last night and I want to know why." Courtney was the first one to speak up.

"We're not sure. I have ordered an autopsy to try to find out," Tom replied.

"Well I knew nothing about the incident until I received a phone call late last night," Brad said.

"The biggest thing is what to do with the body and his personal belongings once the autopsy is completed," Pamela interjected.

"Well, let's wait for the results and then we'll deal with the findings. For now, everybody back to work."

Everyone but Tom left his office and Courtney smiled nervously as she looked back at his desk where he was seated as she closed the door.

CHAPTER SEVEN

It Wasn't Shit That Hit The Fan

Everyone was solemn as they filed into the conference room. There were several people from the corporate office in attendance. In addition to corporate, there was Tom, Brad, Courtney, Pamela and Maggie.

A stack of papers was in front of each chair, and as they took their seats, some started sifting through the stack.

"Good morning everyone. My name is Charles, and I am the lead investigator for the company. It is my duty to look into suspicious deaths such as the one that occurred here a few weeks ago. In front of you I have copies of the reports that I will refer to while we are in this meeting. Each one is listed with an alphabet to keep them in the order that we will review."

"Before I start, does anyone have any questions about the process?" Charles looked around, and seeing everyone shake their head, he began the meeting."

"Mr. Brown was a 33 year old male who was a patient at this facility. At 8:05pm, exactly 2 weeks ago today, a code blue was called and CPR and life saving measures were initiated. At 8:43pm he was pronounced dead by the Attending Physician."

"Are we in agreement so far?" Everyone nodded so Charles continued.

"Your administrator did the right thing and called for an autopsy. DHEC would have requested one anyway, and this shows them that we are on top of things. You have a copy of the report in front of you, where it states that a brain aneurysm was the cause of death. I have no problem with that. They can manifest themselves with no warning sometimes, and it appears that in this case, this is exactly what happened."

Charles took a short pause before continuing.

"The thing that caught my eye in this report is the fact that the patient was in an upper body cast, which had his arms and hands immobilized. He had recently been on the veranda with one of our staff, Maggie, who is here with us today."

Several people glanced over at Maggie, and most of them noticed the tear that was welling up in the corner of her eye.

"The report notes that on the patients' right leg, semen was found in a concentrated area, just below his groin. Which leads me to two questions."

"Number one, why was semen on the patients leg? Did the nurse fail to notice it, or what should have been an aroma when she retrieved the patient from his room."

"If there was nothing to notice, then why did it occur while the patient was in her care? His pants would have been on him, and the fluids would have been more concentrated toward the upper end of his groin, if he had ejaculated while in her care. This is my second question."

"So I started to examine everything that was recorded that day. Charts, notes and I found something interesting. Janitorial services had to have a fan sanitized because of a foreign substance that was on the grill of one of their floor fans. The stain covered an area that would be appropriate for a smaller hand. Now I was not able to get a sample before the appliance was cleaned, so I cannot say for sure. But when I traced the steps that were reportedly taken and their location, the trauma started just below the closet where the substance was found."

"I can explain everything sir!" Maggie jumped up from her seat.

Courtney gave her a 'shut the fuck up' look, trying to get her to keep quiet. Unfortunately it was too late.

"Okay young lady, I want to hear it," Charles said as he turned to face where she was now standing.

Maggie told what had happened, the faces turned from shock to anguish as the details were given, and names were told.

Charles listened intently until she had finished and told her to be seated once again.

"Well, is this true?" Charles asked the others who were seated in the room.

Everyone could only look at him, guilt was written on each and every face.

"Well, I had surmised that something of the sort had taken place from everything that I read and from the interviews that I had with other members of your staff."

"That is why I brought with me copies of your files, of which you are being given the opportunity to resign, or if you have enough time in with the company, you may take an early retirement."

"Tom, you are the only one who is eligible for early retirement in this room. The others need to either sign a letter of resignation that I have already had prepared beforehand, or your employment will be terminated before you leave this room."

Tom stood up and asked to say one last thing. Charles gave permission to proceed.

Tom: "No matter whether anyone thinks what we did was wrong or right, I can truthfully say in many respects that this was one facility where the staff actually gave a fuck about their patients."

Tom took his retirement and the rest resigned as requested.