Nurse on the Night Shift Ch. 01

Story Info
A nurse has a sexually compelling request for her doctor.
6.1k words
4.27
116.8k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the rural village, there was but one nurse on duty. Accustomed to quite a few of them, for his usual duties Rajneesh was in an understandably foul mood as the rackety lorry pulled up in front of the small two storied, primary care centre.

The old lorry had many years and wheezed, with a dying rattle as the driver turned off the engine. Rajneesh sighed as he got down, his only greeting a wandering cloud of dust that left him, hacking and sneezing. He cursed again as he got into the dingy building.

A city bread medical officer, he was in utter contempt of such shanties. Yet the health minister had decreed that every doctor would do a rural posting, and he had no choice but to obey.

He walked in so fast that he completely missed the figure seated to the right of the entrance.

"Hello doctor," came the cheery, if not slightly accented feminine voice from the near hidden alcove.

Rajneesh blinked until his eyes adjusted with the near darkness. "Hello," he replied, still waiting for his night vision to kick in.

The figure got up from a seat and rose to meet him, and offered him a handshake. As fine fingers pressed into his hand, Rajneesh was stunned as her face gradually came into focus. He was surprised for two reasons. Nurses in rural areas were rarely forward enough for handshakes with their doctors. Second he had expected some fat matron, who would try to boss him around. He was pleasantly surprised to find that he was wrong on both counts.

"I am Manjula sir," said the nurse, as she shook his hand.

As she dawned into view, Rajneesh felt an unwarranted, unexpected powerful surge of lust, as he pumped her hand.

Manjula was petite, around five feet and three inches. She had sharp features for a village girl, and wore the traditional nursing costume of white saree, and blue blouse. Though she had no make up, her skin was clear and free of blemish.

All in all she was a normal girl, but something about her set Rajneesh's loins on fire.

"He...hello Manjula, I am Dr. Rajneesh," he managed. He was a little cross with himself for letting this demure village nurse get the better of him.

"Where is the doctor's room?" he said, a tad more haughtily than he felt.

"This way sir," she replied. If she felt slighted, her tone and posture revealed nothing.

As he followed her, his eyes strayed to her open back. Again he was surprised to see, smooth clear skin. Her hips swayed rhythmically and hypnotically as they led the way.

"This is your room sir," she said, opening the door with an elegant flourish of her hand. For the first time he noticed, the simple but beautiful glass bangles that adorned her hand.

He stopped at the door, as she hurried inside, and began busying herself with arranging the bed, cot pillows and work table. Rajneesh was silent as he observed the busybody at work. He was able to glean more information about her body as she moved around. She was slightly bony, but had a nice round ass. She moved with grace and poise, and in another life she would have made an excellent dancer. He was disappointed when he saw a mangal-sutra(marriage necklace) dangle from her long neck. This in conjunction with the bangles indicated she was recently married.

"There sir, all done," said Manjula.

"Thanks sister," said Rajneesh, as that was the affectation that doctors used for nurses.

"Can I get you some food doctor?"

"Yes that would be nice."

As she continued showing him around, Rajneesh relaxed in her company. She had a calm, confident manner which he liked. She was also amiable and quite chatty. She had an arranged marriage with a local farmer, just two months ago. She had been taught her nursing skills by the prior nurse who had moved on to greener pastures.

As night descended upon them like a skillful thief, Rajneesh yawned, and realized how tired he was.

"Please take rest doctor," said Manjula, "tomorrow will be a busy day."

Nodding, he retired to bed. Weary as she was his thoughts were still encumbered by the pleasant nurse, whom he would be partnered with for a while.

The next day was busy as, a backlog of patients, descended upon the small under equipped health centre. But with Manjula's help they were seen to excellently. Rajneesh again marveled at her extraordinary cheerfulness and innate ability to withstand all forms of stress.

As the days rolled by, the two got quite comfortable together. Rajneesh also got to hear tidbits of village gossip from the patients. Being a small community everyone knew everything about everyone.

He had borne all her mundane gossip about the other villagers, but desperately wanted more information, on his new nurse's personal life.

But through shrewd questioning, he was able to gather information quickly. Her father's accumulating debts had forced Manjula to marry the man.

Though he and Manjula had become easy with words, he never questioned her about her private life. She was spritely enough that he wondered if she had problems at all.

One day Manjula approached him in a rather unnatural manner. He could she was nervous from the get-go. She wrung her hand constantly, and her eyes shifted furtively.

"Manjula is something wrong?" asked Rajneesh. He had instantly picked up the tensed shoulders, as he had taken to observing her a lot.

"Sir, I would like to talk to you personally, if you don't mind."

Rajneesh felt a secretive thrill at her sudden formal tone. He could not explain why. But not wanting to show how eager he was, he replied casually – "Why all this formality Manjula? Please feel free to ask me anything."

"Sir, its personal sir...I...I...would like to talk in private," she said hesitantly, still looking around as though there were secret eavesdroppers hidden in the nightly shadows.

Rajneesh felt his curiosity and excitement rise, another notch. "Where do you want to discuss this, Manjula?"

"In...in your room sir, if you don't object sir."

Rajneesh did not object. He wanted nothing more to be confined with this nurse, in the small contained space that was his room. "Of course sister, please," he said rising up, and walked towards his room.

He pushed open the door and ushered in the nurse. He sat on the bed, and nodded, indicating her to seat herself. There was nowhere to sit but on the bed, next to him.

Manjula hesitated but, sat herself next to the doctor on the small narrow cot, their shoulders touching. Rajneesh felt a small prick of pleasure.

He turned his face to her intentionally, so that they were closer still. "What is so important that we have to do it this secretly?" asked Rajneesh with a small smile.

"Sir..." she began, uncertainly, "my sister-in-law is unable to conceive, but through no fault of her own."

"Oh?" said Rajneesh, with a hint of mischief. "So whose fault is it.?"

Manjula blushed, as she considered her answer. "My brother sir, he ...he..."

"Say no more Manjula, I understand. I could refer them to a good gynecologist. In-vitro fertilization works wonders these days and..."

"Sorry to interrupt sir but they don't have that kind of money."

"I see. So what do you suggest?"

At this Manjula's face drained of all color. She opened her mouth, thought better of it and closed her mouth again. Rajneesh could sense that she was breathing faster.

Slyly, Rajneesh placed a concerned hand on her bare back. His skin tingled at that first contact, his loins also reacting in a similar direction. "Please go on sister, you can tell me."

"I...I...er..."

"Manjula," said Rajneesh, softly, placing his hands on her cheek and turning her face towards him, "you can tell me anything."

She seemed to gather her courage, and blurted out what she wanted.

"Please sir, I want you to impregnate my sister-in-law."

Rajneesh reeled as if Manjula has slapped him.

"WHAT!" he roared.

Manjula flinched, at his outrage. Tears started forming in her eyes, and she started sobbing.

Through the haze of his anger, the carnal aspects of Rajneesh's mind began formulating a plan. He was a man who thought with his cock and he could see how this unbelievable situation could be modified to his advantage.

He had just been asked to impregnate another mans wife, that too by the very woman he wanted to impregnate. That Manjula was daring enough to do this meant she was not as simple as she seemed.

He gathered her into his arms, and gently patted her on the back. "It's ok sister. It took guts to ask something like this. For that I admire, you and your resolve. Let me consider this."

Still not sure what to think, she replied – "Th...thank you sir."

***********************

So it was that one night, after painstaking preparations, Manjula managed to bring her sister in law to the clinic. Dr. Rajneesh had needed some persuasion but had acceded to Manjula's request.

Rajneesh had planned this out in advance. His pretences and doubts, his vague misapprehensions about the entire affair; were all carefully acted out to lull Manjula into a false sense of trust. After all if he had agreed to the fucking immediately, Manjula might have become suspicious as to his intentions. She now thought that the good doctor was sacrificing his integrity to help her.

She had watched as her sister in law Meena, and the doctor chatted quietly. They had got in touch the past couple of months. Meena had liked the doctor, and he did not seem averse to her. Meena was a reasonably pretty girl, a bit plump, but curvaceous where it most counted. She was banking on this very curvaceousness for the doctor's enticement.

Meena, knew the desperate nature of her situation and had needed little compelling. Fucking the doctor was better than say, complete disownment.

"Um, sir, would you prefer the bedroom?" asked Manjula some what shyly.

"No Manjula, it's too small. My room will suffice. After all I have examined Meena there many times." said Rajneesh, smiling at Meena, who blushed, like a bride, as she was ushered in.

"Manjula," whispered the doctor, when they were alone. "Please be just outside, this is a dangerous situation, and I need you around. My very name depends on it."

"Sir you are a very nice man sir! Please rest easy sir, though I am a bit uncomfortable as well, I will be right here."

Rajneesh smirked as he went inside. 'Nice man" indeed!

Manjula waited outside, twiddling her fingers. She could not believe that she had actually done this. But Meena plight had got to her. It was in her nature to help, and this was the only way she could. There was a faint rustle of clothing from inside the room and then a familiar creaking, as Meena settled down on the examination table.

A few moments passed, and there was no sound from within. Manjula frowned. Though her experience with sex was extremely primitive and limited, she knew that there should be some noise. But all was quiet.

"Manjula," came the doctor's voice, somewhat hesitant, "ah, can you come in here please."

Something had gone wrong already. Heart thudding against her chest, she went in.

Meena was naked and spread-eagled on the metallic table, her legs in stirrup, looking glum. Rajneesh stood at the rear end, naked as well.

Manjula immediately shielded her eyes with her hands. "Doctor is something amiss?"

"This is somewhat embarrassing Manjula, I...it seems I can't get it quite up."

"Sir..." said Manjula doubtfully.

"I...I might require a little help."

Her hands dropped from her eyes, and Rajneesh was satisfied to see the shocked look on her usually calm face.

Keeping her eyes firmly rooted on the doctors face (as she did not want to see him naked), Manjula considered. Perhaps the doctor just wanted a little assurance from her that everything would be okay; that no severe ramifications would come of this secretive event.

"What do you want sir?" asked Manjula uncertainty implicit in her question.

"Uh, um, er...can you just touch me here?" he pointed at the lower parts of his body.

Manjula stared aghast, horror and disgust writ in varying degrees on her features.

"Can Meena not do the same, sir?" she replied, gathering her courage.

"She could, but um..." he beckoned her closer.

Extremely weary, and with nerves on edge she sauntered forth, cautiously.

"Meena is not exciting me at all," confided Rajneesh, when Manjula was within ear-shot distance."

"I can't sir, you know I cant I am married!"

"So is Meena!" hissed Rajneesh, flicking his head in the direction of the prone woman on the table.

"But she has a nice body sir, her breasts..."

"It's not just the body, but also the mind." said Rajneesh, cutting her off.

"I have no mental connection with her at all. But I trust you Manjula. That's why I even agreed to this."

Manjula pondered upon the stupendous nature of this conversation.

Rajneesh could see that she was doing some serious thinking. It was time to pull out his cards, before she wised up.

"Every second you waste Manjula, some one could walk in here. This is a hospital after all. We could all be in serious trouble."

That seemed to get to her. Good.

"For gods sake Manjula I am just asking you to touch me not fuck me!"

Manjula jumped at his stern tone of voice.

"Please sister, help doctor."

The two turned simultaneously, as Meena spoke. Manjula had forgotten her existence for a few moments, rather overburdened with her own problems. Guilt took over a minute later.

Shakily she put out her hand, and reached out in the general direction of the doctors genitalia.

Rajneesh closed his eyes and waited for the touch that he knew would definitely come. The sudden soft caress of her fingertips, on his cock had him tingling. He moaned softly as her fingers brushed him again.

If the doctors eyes were open he would have seen, the fantastic mixture of clarity and confusion on his nurse's face. She knew now that he was not lying. That he had genuinely needed her for his arousal. She was confused because of the mixed signals she was receiving from her own body.

"Please Manjula, more," begged Rajneesh.

She felt the cock twitch in her hand, and watched in fascination, as it elongated.

"A little lower sister," said the doctor.

As her half-hearted hands stroked his scrotum, Rajneesh realized he was getting too excited too fast. If he achieved a complete erection, he had no doubts that Manjula would vanish. He needed to space himself out.

"I...I am okay, now," he said opening his eyes.

He was a little disappointed to see the relief that washed over the nurse.

As Manjula was about to beat a hasty exit, Rajneesh beseeched her to stay within reach and she grudgingly acquiesced. Manjula maintained a safe distance from the table.

Rajneesh moved his semi-hardened cock, in-between Meena thighs. He put on an admirable display, of dramatic struggle, trying to squeeze himself into Meena's vagina. After a few moments he stood panting for theatrical effect.

As Manjula stood in the corner, watching the doctor struggling to push his faltering erection into her sister-in-law's body, she allowed herself a thrill of guilty pleasure. A part of her had come to terms with an ugly truth - the doctor needed her for his constant arousal. A naked Meena did not do squat to the doctors testosterone levels. The second she had moved away he had begun to weaken. This unique power she possessed over her doctor made her feel like the dominant player in the unfolding scene. Never did she suspect that she was merely a pawn for satisfying the doctor's sexual needs.

When she saw Rajneesh slowly turning towards her, she felt a faint ripple in between her thighs. He turned his face to Manjula and shook his head sadly. Then he beckoned to her. Manjula moved cautiously towards her doctor, lest her haste be misconstrued as inappropriate desire. But as she reached for him, he shrugged and shook his head. Manjula was surprised at her own disappointment at his refusal.

Rajneesh's cock was the only other cock she had ever seen other than her husbands. Suffice it to say she felt a pang of perverse fascination, towards the bigger, broader version of her husband's member. Earlier when she had felt the cock grow harder and heavier on her hand, her body had confused her, as disgust had turned to desire, and wariness to want.

Now she had almost jumped at the second chance to grasp that cock.

"It seems sister I need you close by to achieve and maintain an erection," agreed Rajneesh, with a defeated sigh, that in the theatre would have been applaudable. "But I am afraid that will no longer be enough sister, as you can see I am unable to get hard enough to fuck with just fingering alone."

Manjula was stymied as to what this entitled. But regardless, she felt her body tense with excitement.

"Come on doctor what you want me to do now?" asked Manjula in what she hoped was an acceptably defiant and exasperated tone.

Rajneesh let unfettered regret paint his features, as he said – "This may be too much to ask sister, but can you ah, that is, er... expose a bit of yourself?"

Manjula felt a flutter in her belly that had nothing to do with nerves.

"What?!!"

"Please Manjula, it's for the sake of your sister in law."

Fondling the doctor was one thing, but now she was being asked to expose her body and that too before Meena. Manjula felt a bead of sweat form on her forehead. For the first time she was regretting the entire incident.

"SISTER...!" screamed Meena, "please just do whatever he asks, for crying out loud. Just do it!"

The desperation and anger in Meena's voice prodded her into action. Her shaky hands fastened on her saree and skirt, fumbling with the material.

Rajneesh watched her struggle with herself and was simply enjoying watching the farce unfold. He saw Manjula's shaky hands lift up the hem of her saree and skirt revealing smooth brown leg. Surprisingly her legs were clean shaven – an unusual compliment for a village girl.

"A little higher sister," said Rajneesh in an encouraging tone.

Manjula's unsteady hands pulled up the skirt further, just a little below her modesty.

"Please come closer sister, I can't see you clearly." replied Rajneesh almost stifling a laugh.

He could see her grit her teeth, as she trundled forth awkwardly, holding her exposed right leg.

"All right sister that's good, now lift up the other leg also."

As soon as she had done as asked, Manjula had kept her face lowered, staring at the floor. She could not bring herself to look at her doctor. The shame and embarrassment was quite simply too much. She was close enough to him now, that Rajneesh could see her pubic hair. If she lifted a little more he could see her glorious treasure. A jolt of electricity passed through his cock at the thought, unbidden.

It was still too early.

"Nice, very nice," said Rajneesh as if he was a porn director examining his lush goods.

"You starting to make me quite hard Manjula," he looked over at Meena, and beamed. "A little more and I should be good to go."

"Thank you doctor." said Meena, the relief blatantly visible on her perspiring features.

"A little more...sir?" said Manjula bewildered. The fear and doubt, lust and confusion were no longer hidden in Manjula's expression and posture.

Rajneesh took a sip of her pain, embarrassment and desire. He knew he was confusing the shit out of his nurse. She was now unsure as to his intentions – did he want to humiliate her, fuck her or was this his genuine requirement for a hard-on, to help impregnate Meena?

"Yes Manjula," said Rajneesh in the most gentle, duplicitous tone of voice he could muster. "Can you take off your top, if you don't mind?" Again Rajneesh spoke in the voice of a gentleman imploring his lady for help, in a time of dire need.

Manjula's jaw dropped open, at the suggestion. Her gaze fell over the supine form of Meena, whose doleful eyes, were ever watching. How would Meena ever forgive her if she would not even do this one thing? Her plight was much worse than Manjula's.

12