Nurse on the Night Shift Ch. 02

Story Info
Doctor and nurse go at it.
3.2k words
4.46
56.3k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Rajneesh watched Manjula in dishabille, his lust was further ignited. Fueled by an alcoholic stupor, he imagined Manjula's vulpine body as being trapped in a cage of cloth.

"Let me free you Manjula," he mumbled, words slurred with drink, as he reached for her yet again.

Manjula struggled feebly, as Rajneesh's strong hands, grasped her saree. She felt much like Draupadi had as she was manhandled by Dushasana.

"Please doctor,"she panted in her struggle, "you are drunk."

" I am drunk on you Manjula," Rajneesh moaned. Using her saree like a rope he pulled her towards him. As she drew closer and closer he could feel everything, about Manjula more acutely, as if his senses had become somehow heightened by her closeness. The sweat of her earlier exertions; on his back, in the examining room, clung to her like a second skin. She had orgasmed, as she had sweated and her pheromones had soaked her skin, carpeting it in a thick layer of lust.

Such smells threw Rajneesh into an orgiastic frenzy. He drew her closer yet and pressed his hard erection against the softness of Manjula's feminine body.

"Please doctor please, I am married," beseeched Manjula, partly because she really was, but more so she because once again she realized that her body was escaping her minds logical clutches and starting to react on its own. The hard presence of Rajneesh need, pressed tight against her body, was even now slackening the shackles of her marital vows.

'Oh god,' thought Manjula, but the doctors manhood was magnificent! Hard like a rock and firm as the earth! Her mind flashed her images of the monstrous phallus as it had fucked away at Meena, and she had felt a pang of jealousy, that she was not the one being so willfully violated.

"I am married doctor," she tried again, "I have a husband," she blurted, though her voice sounded shaky to her ears.

"Yes you do," Rajneesh agreed, "but were you thinking of him when you were climaxing on my back like a monkey?". He asked in a conspiratory fashion.

"I...I..." stuttered Manjula, at a loss for a clear answer.

He drew her closer than, so that her half-naked flesh, crushed tight against him. He placed his palm on the bare softness of her belly.

"Aaaaah..." gasped, Manjula as she felt the heat of his touch as opposed to the cold of the night.

With his other hand, he gently stroked her hair. "I need you Manjula," he hissed, almost sorrowful in his want.

"No doctor, I ..." she began, but he stifled her protest without too much difficulty, by pressing his mouth to her lips. His lips felt soft and warm, and his hands left her belly and encircled her around her waist, fingers interlocking on the skin of her back.

He then gently sucked at her lips, planting light kisses, with his eyes closed. He kissed her forehead, her eyes her nose; he kissed away any or all doubts the Manjula should have had. He kissed away again at her lovely lips, beckoning the soul of her desire.

"doct... mnhgggh..." mumbled Manjula, losing herself, and could not summon the strength of will required for more ardent protest.

Her lips parted unconsciously, allowing his tongue to slither fluidly into her open mouth. Rajneesh's tongue began to explore the new territory.

"oooomh..." Manjula was making unintelligible noises, as the tongue in her mouth was stealing her brain.

She felt the soft, almost liquidy structure slide against her teeth, and when done, test the limits of the roof of her mouth, and then come to rest of the softness of her own tongue.

Almost shyly she sucked, on his tongue, tasting of his salivary juices.

"Mmmmm...." Rajneesh moaned as his tongue was being sucked. He drew away then; eyes still closed, and began nibbling on the soft flesh of her neck.

"How does it feel Manjula," he croaked, in her ear. "I know you want me as much as I want you. Don't deny it anymore Manju, the pleasure will come much easier." he advised, as he bit hungrily into her.

"..........." Manjula could not even reply.

Rajneesh's searching hands, found their way into her skirts, and his fingertips trailed the tender skin of her thighs from kneecap to groin. His fingers wandered into her lovely wet thatch, and found intriguing heat being generated in the adjacent vicinity.

"God you are so hot Manjula," he groaned, "You deserve much better than your husband."

A throaty groan was Manjula's only admonition, as he rested his heavy palm on her sex. Ever so slowly, Rajneesh caressed her vagina, enjoying the feel of her warm, exposed thatch under his fingers.

"Ooooooo... doc..tor," voiced Manjula, now able to form words, with some difficulty.

He kissed her hard as he inserted his index finger, into her vagina, so her cries or pleasure disappeared into his mouth.

But when he began to rub his thumb against her eagerly engorging clitoris, her wails of ecstasy were hard to contain.

"wah.....ah......ahhahaahahaaaaaaaa..." her cries echoed throughout the room and the nearby street if there was anyone to bear witness. But there was no one, only the night.

Rajneesh felt the time was right, and loosened her skirt-lace; it was easily done as they had been hastily tied, when he had barged into her room. He pulled the cotton garment, down her hips, with some urgency as he was worried she may refuse him again on some fanciful whim.

But he needn't have worried, she wiggled her buttocks, and the protector of her modesty was discarded around her ankles.

"Manjula you taste so good," he said as he began taking soft bites on the front of her neck and worked his way down to the tops of her breasts. He considered it, and then took bit into the blouse, covering her twin mounds of flesh.

"Doctor what are you doing?" she asked, words slurred with lust.

"I am tasting you, Manjula" he replied, as he began unbuttoning the front of her blouse. He took a moment then to observe her. Her eyes were half closed and her body was swaying as if in some trance. He pulled the blouse off her torso and completed his task of making her absolutely naked when he unhooked her bra.

Her naked mounds were now bare, taut nipples shining against the moonlight invitingly. Rajneesh bent forward eagerly placing his mouth on her hardened nipples and began suckling with soft sucking noises.

"Please suck harder, "she begged, enfolding his face into her bosom, "bite harder doctor, oh it feels so good!" she muttered, as Rajneesh increased his pressure obligingly.

His hands again found her quivering snatch, and this time slipped his ring and middle finger into her.

"Don't do this doctor, not there," she whined, but paradoxically her pulse quickened.

He began fingering her pussy, synchronously sucking lascivisiously on one breast than the other. Manjula began twisting and gyrating against the wall, as the twin pleasure centers of her breast and vagina were being stimulated in unison. Rajneesh soon learned the rhythm of her sexual exertions and timed his pleasurings perfectly.

"Unghhh...uhhhhh...aaaaaaaaa..." her tongue was hanging at the edge of her mouth, and she began to drool like some insensate catatonic patient.

"Let me take you Manjula," cajoled the doctor in between his sexual ministrations, "let me take you to that other place, the one you have always dreamed of in your sleep, the one place your husband could never take you."

Her body began shivering as a gush of sexual sensations began to flood her brain, one giant river, receiving tributaries of pleasure from all her womanly parts, as they were being seduced in a chorus.

Rajneesh could feel the warm wetness on his fingers as her body began to tense uncontrollably; he further continued his actions, increasing their frequency, with a sense of the utmost urgency.

"Aaaaaa...ooooohhhhhhhh....haaaaaaaaaaaaa...ahhhhhhhh..." Manjula began making sounds that women tend to make, only when in the gentle embrace of the most profound sexual reverie.

So terrifyingly was she being shown her own sexuality, that she began slamming the back of her head against the wall in an alarming manner. Rajneesh watched her in her near epileptic state, and decided it was time to take it up a notch.

He shrugged himself loose of her mad clutches, and became naked himself. He pushed her body with his nakedness until she was cramped against the wall.

He began planting a row of kisses from her face, all the way down to that secret treasure between her legs, whose secrets he was beginning to unravel. And he drank deep of her honey-pot, partaking the sweet nectar of her succulent juices. His nose was buried in her and he could smell the intense scent of her sex.

"You can't bite me there doctor," moaned a writhing Manjula, as she felt her most private of parts being explored and devoured in a culinary fashion.

"Cant I, Manjula?" Rajneesh asked looking up at her from between her legs. "I can do anything I want to your body Manjula." As if to punctuate his point he sank his teeth into her thigh.

Manjula bit hard into her lips, as the doctor took bites from her right thigh, then left, and kissed her pussy.

"Shit doctor, I can't take it anymore," she groaned, her thighs wrapping tightly around , the doctor's head, as she "climbed" onto his shoulders, using the wall to support her back.

Rajneesh did not even realize that her entire weight had shifted onto him, as he was engrossed in making a meal of her pussy. He devoured her fat juicy burger, as if breaking his fast on her privates.

As her pussy was being eaten, Manjula started her thrusting her hips forward, fucking the good doctor in his face. Their conjoined bodies attained a certain rhythm as the two began performing in parallel unity.

Earlier on when she had experienced her first orgasm, she had learnt how to stimulate her clitoris, and now she repeated the same thing, rubbing her love-bud in the doctor's face. The difference being, the doctor was hard at work on her pussy as well. As their motions, imitated each other perfectly, Manjula started to feel a similar sense of pressure develop in her body, stemming from in-between her thighs.

When this pressure started to build up she started brushing her clitoris gently on the doctor's face, mouth and lips, while eagerly thrusting forward with her hips.

Rajneesh reacted by licking the warm glistening pussy, as it moved across his face, sucking at the cunt lips, tickling the pleasure centers.

"Ah ....ahhhhh....ahhhh.....ahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa" moaned Manjula so loudly, someone might have mistaken her sounds for those of a woman in labor!

"Aaaaaaaaaa..hhhaaaaaaaaa....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..." she continued, her mouth hanging open, her head lolling against the wall.

Then just like that the pressure that built up so tightly in her body and mind exploded. Her orgasm crushed her body throwing her into writhing serpentine spasms.

"oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.." her screams were deafening.

Rajneesh watched fascinated as his love-toy's body convulsed on his shoulders. He continues fingering and licking her though his aim was a little off now. But in that heightened state even a simple touch or a caress was enough to set of Manjula's pussy.

"Shree....shree...sreeeeeeeeeeeeeee..." began Manjula chanting prayers to some unknown god as a second orgasm ripped through her pleasure-torn body.

Warm, colorless, odorless fluid gushed from her vagina, as she squirted a fountain of her lubricant fluids on the amazed doctors face.

"Wow," muttered Rajneesh amazed, "I have never seen a squirting orgasm before, except in porn movies." He looked deep into the drenched pussy, as if the answers to hidden mystic sexual secrets could be found there.

"Did I pee on you doctor?" asked Manjula, still having difficulty with words. She seemed embarrassed at having let go of her bladder.

"You did not pee Manjula," he said wiping his face. "This is your body's natural reaction, to intense sexual stimuli."

"I am sorry doctor," she said, sadly.

Rajneesh smiled as he placed her back on her feet. He lifted her gently, mounting her body against the wall, placing the backs of her knees on the crook of his arms, pinning her in place. "You don't ever have to be sorry with me Manjula," he said as he kissed her, "I want you to do everything that your body desires."

So saying he separated her thighs, which were now resting on his arms and straightened up to his full height. Purposefully, he positioned the tip of his erection, just at the entrance to her sopping wet pussy. "Do you want me Manjula?" he asked softly, as his cock throbbed against her vagina, as if impatiently wanting to sample her womanly riches.

Confused thoughts were plaguing Manjula, as she rested there, her back to the wall, her thighs spread out and exposed before her doctor.

They were yet to consummate their relationship; in the fullest sense of the term. If she refused him now, she realized, Rajneesh would walk away, at complete contrast with his earlier brutish behavior. He had kissed her with a tenderness reserved for the most enchanted of lovers. She was his and he was hers now. He would also do exactly as she asked of him, and her husband could also be spared the morbid shame of becoming a true cuckold.

Perhaps Manjula would have reacted differently if she had not just experienced two mind blowing orgasms in quick succession. Perhaps not. It was difficult to conjecture at that point.

"I want you doctor," she hissed softly, lowering herself slowly onto the tip of his erect penis.

As she shifted more of her weight on his cock, Rajneesh found more of his tip slipping inside Manjula's body.

He gripped her then so that she could not slide more of the cock into herself.

"Do you want me to fuck you Manjula?" Rajneesh asked as he prevented further entry of his manhood.

"Yes...yes...please doctor, please just fuck me," she cried.

"Can I come inside of you Manjula?" asked Rajneesh toying with her and taking his time.

Manjula hesitated at so direct a question.

"If you allow me to fuck you Manjula, I want you to know that I will come inside you," he said firmly.

"It's ok doctor," she said distractedly, struggling to lower herself once again on the elusive manhood.

"Please please oh god yes, do whatever you want, just fuck me. Please just fuck me!" she screamed.

"I am going to enter you now, Manju," the doctor announced.

Manjula threw her neck back, and her body shivered in trepid anticipation.

Still Rajneesh waited a long moment, and when he felt she was just about to protest, he stabbed her with the sword of his loins, burying it up to the hilt in her love tunnel.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiii....." gasped Manjula, with both surprise and pleasure in equal measures. Rajneesh had a big cock; almost nine inches, and the sudden entrance of such a huge member, completely and in one powerful thrust, had her reeling, testing the limits of her vaginal capabilities.

"I am fully inside you Manjula," said Rajneesh, unnecessarily. He held his cock in that position savoring the moment, where he finally owned Manjula. He forced himself to retract his penis, and watched as Manjula's fluids dripped slowly of the tip of cock onto the floor. He again jammed his hard flesh into her, with more force than previously causing her to jump in his arms.

Rajneesh was glad that her pussy was so wet and overflowing with juices as there was no way otherwise for him to exercise such ease in complete penetration, particularly in the case of Manjula's under used pussy.

He continued fucking her in this fashion, watching her body jerk upwards and backwards against the wall, her legs flailing away behind him. With each thrust, he took his time in withdrawing from the pussy, enjoying the feel of his cock being milked.

"Doctor please faster...faster," urged Manjula.

Compliantly Rajneesh started reducing the time between his thrusts, pounding away at the woman in his arms. His hands and legs ached with his exertions, but he ignored them and continued jack-hammering Manjula.

"Ah ah ah unghhh ungghhh unggggg..." Manjula started making the same sounds and noises as she had earlier; signifying an approach to yet another climax.

"I want you to come again Manjula," urged Rajneesh as he fucked away.

"Uh....uhhhhhh.aaaaahhhhhh..." Manjula gave answer.

"D...d....don't doctor ...I ....I can't....not again."

"Of course you can Manjula," Rajneesh panted, "you can experience pleasure as many times as you want."

"I...it's...too...much," she wailed. The cock inside of her was slamming her walls with such force; she was beginning to feel the violence of his thrusts. Never before had her vagina been tested thus and she was beginning to feel the effects. Her body had to work twice as hard to contain the massive genitalia.

Mistaking her wails for want, Rajneesh started jamming harder, impossibly harder! He could hear the slick 'slap –slap' sounds of cock interacting with cunt and also her body beating against the wall.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...." screamed Manjula and she felt as if her vagina was going to burst. Pain and pleasure are close cousins and when intermingled in manageable amounts, they tend to compliment their effects. As Rajneesh connected with a mighty thrust, abrading Manjula's underused vaginal mucosa, her pain and pleasure centers performed in tandem and a crescendo of electric sensations rushed through her, ripping open her fourth orgasm of the night.

"Oh god!" moaned Rajneesh as he felt his cock being milked to the extreme. The spasming cunt in which his cock was currently lodged, had clamped and tightened around him in an almost painful exercise.

He managed to just pull out a few inches of his cock before his body refused his instructions and he reached his climax.

"My Manjula, oh fuck Manjula oh fuck," he moaned, embracing her body against his in an iron-tight grip. Manjula felt the cock jerk inside of her, as she was squashed against the hard wall.

Manjula could feel warm wetness spread inside her as the doctor filled her with his seed. "Please come some more, inside me doctor," she begged, as she realized she was quite enjoying the sensation of having another man than her husband release his load in her body.

He clutched her tightly, as he orgasmed, pumping more and more of himself into her, until slowly the shudders and shakes died away.

They gasped and panted in each other arms and slowly slid to the floor, Rajneesh's penis growing soft inside her, still in the process of leaking sperm.

"Shit doctor that was too good," she managed, "but I hope your seed will not quicken," she added guiltily.

"There's medicine for that," answered Rajneesh, "perhaps you can ask a doctor," he added naughtily.

They lay there on the floor, a tangle of sweaty arms and legs, watching each other intensely, letting the moonlight bleed all over them.

It was a while before the lovers got up, and Rajneesh carried Manjula to his room and tenderly laid her on the bed.

It was only two more hours before the days duties would begin, but the new lovers were not worried. They made love a few more times with reckless abandon, experimenting with different positions. But the ending was always the same, with the doctor blowing his happy load into his nurse.

Work continued as always, with the two pretending they were doctor and nurse in the morning. But night found them rolling in bed like animals. Manjula especially liked the part where they had to hide their actual relationship.