Nurse Training

Story Info
Wife's training pays of for hubby.
997 words
3.93
102.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is a nurse, and from time to time has to attend training classes just to keep up on all of the laws and procedures required of her in this position. After one such training class she came home and as usual I asked her how it went. She said "Boring as usual, but this time I have some homework"

"Home work?" I said "I thought that stopped at high school." "Not so," she replied, "If I am going to do a good job then shouldn't I try to be the best at what I do? After all why do you think they hold these training classes for?"

I couldn't argue with her logic so I asked "What does your homework entail?"

"This training session dealt with hygiene." she said "So I need a willing volunteer to help me with it."

Somehow I knew that this would involve me and since there wasn't anyone else around I would be her guinea pig.

"When do you need to do this and how can I help?" I asked.

"How about now?" she said "While the class is still fresh in my mind."

"I guess so." I said, feeling that sinking feeling in my stomach knowing that I was hooked. "Don't worry." she said, "You may even like it."

She left the room for a few minutes and I could hear water running in the bathroom. Not knowing what to expect I asked "Will this take long?" As she returned I noticed that she had vinyl gloves on, was carrying a basin, wash cloth, and a bottle of lotion.

"Ok," she said "Now this involves hygiene as I said. There are patients that need to be washed before surgery, so I am your nurse Mr. Doe, and you are being prepped for surgery."

I figured ok, so we are getting a sponge bath, maybe ten minutes and I'm outta here not too much to take.

"Sit on the couch for me." she said as she pulled a chair up in front of me.

I sat down and as I did so she pulled my hips toward he so that I was positioned with the small of my back on the couch and with my ass hanging off. She reached out and slowly began pulling my shorts and underwear down.

"What kind of surgery is this?" I asked a little startled.

"Vasectomy!" She said with a grin. "I'm glad this is only a training class then!" I shot back at her.

She giggled a little and then soaked the wash cloth in the soapy water in the basin. She began slowly washing around my stiffening cock and working her way down to my balls. But it didn't stop there. She began working the wash cloth even lower and began soaping my anus. Then she rinsed the wash cloth out and began rinsing

"Oh my!" she said "This seems to be having some effect on you." As she looked at my cock. "This seems to be in need of attention doesn't it?" She leaned forward and slowly sucked the head of my cock in her mouth. Not taking it too far in, she teased the head with her mouth making me grow harder and harder.

She could tell that she was having the desired effect on me as I felt the cum boiling in my balls.

She quickly toweled me off drying my cock and balls and said, "It's very important to make sure that the skin is well moisturized to prevent dry skin and flaking."

At that she took, the lotion and began squirting it on me, instead of a small amount she poured a HUGE amount of slippery liquid on my cock.

"Oops," she said with a smile, "I guess we just need to make sure we rub this all in so it isn't wasted." She began to smear the lotion all over my cock and balls, saturating the whole area, stroking my cock with both hand s, only to move down to my balls smearing the liquid all over.

"There is just too much here, I'll have to rub it in a much larger area." she said as her hands moved down to my ass. With both hands she slathered the slippery goo all over my ass, as I was beside myself with pleasure I could feel my body giving over to uncontrollable actions, my hips heaved, my breath quickened, and my legs spread even more. This was an exquisite sensation and I didn't want it to end. I wanted this to go on for ever. Then I felt her fingers at the opening of my asshole, slowly she inserted a finger and with drew only to insert another. I don't know how long she did this but as I became accustomed to it she began adding more fingers, continually inserting, then withdrawing inserting then withdrawing bringing me to new heights of pleasure. Then she reached up and with a soft light grip began slowly stroking my cock, paying particular attention to the head. That was it. As she stroked my cock fireworks began repeating in my head, the only thing I was aware of was the sensation of my cock and her working my ass.

I couldn't take it ay more and I exploded sending a spurt of cum into the air that fell back on my stomach. She withdrew her fingers from my ass for the last time and pumped the last few drops of cum from my softening cock.

"Now look what you did!" she said, "You are a mess!"

She then reached into the basin and retrieved the wash cloth, cleaning me up again. "Thanks for the help." she said as she began to pick up her tools, "That wasn't so bad was it?" she asked.

"Honey, any time you need help like that just let me know." I said with a smile.

I can't wait to see what she learns about next class!