Nurse's Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We never did exchange numbers or anything. I know I'd like to keep in touch and maybe get together again some day. What do you say?"

"I think that's a great idea."

Taking out a pen and paper Kim writes her work phone number and email address down and gives it to Tina.

"You better keep in touch!"

As the last call for boarding sounds, Kim takes her carry-on bag and stands. She and Tina embrace in a long hug and they kiss passionately, not caring who is looking, unashamed.

"Goodbye my lusty lady. Have a safe flight. I'll send you a message as soon as I get home and on the computer."

"You, too. And you better or I'll have to fly down to you and rip you a new one! I'll never forget you or what you've taught me. Thank you for the most liberating 3 days of my life. We definitely have do it again some time, you Vixen!"

They kiss and embrace once more and Kim runs to the door just before they close it and finds her seat. She gets a blanket from the flight attendant and takes out her book, opening it to where she left off.