Nursing JJ Ch. 03

Story Info
Bossy BBW nurse dominates her intern & fucks her patient.
1.6k words
4.24
37k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonAbdul
DonAbdul
45 Followers

As April floated back to earth, she realized that the copious juice from her powerful orgasm had leaked from her and run down JJ cock. 'What a man!' she thought with a fond smile and adoration in her teary eyes. Only JJ had been able to fill her up so tightly and touch her deep inside like that. Now it was time for her to do something huge for him too.

*****

JJ had always fantasized about being with two women in a threesome. It had been his secret fantasy for ages; one that he never expected would be fulfilled in a life time due to his condition.

Before coming to the hospital and meeting April, he had only been laid one before in his life by his parent's wayward French maid, but tonight his dream was about to come true. He was so excited, his jaw slackened and his eyes followed April every movement. He trusted her and knew she would not let him down.

Meanwhile, Laney was beginning to cotton on the true situation of things, her admiration for JJ trebled in tune with her joy of discovering the kinky side of her forbidding supervisor. The depth of her curiosity of what laid ahead sent shivers of excitement through her, her slutty pussy was all soaked again as she teased her hardened nipples and lifted it to her mouth for a dose of self suckling.

April had been busy retrieving something from a locker in the corner. Her big bulky ass shielded her activity from view, so none of the others knew exactly what she was up to.

JJ's interest shifted to Laney who was moaning as she sucked on her tortured nipple and fingered her wet pussy at the same time. His eyes were glazed over with unbridled lust as his cock kicked in his hand.

"Get your whore ass over here bitch!" April barked out the command in her bossy no-nonsense voice.

Even JJ was startled by the forbidding authority of her voice that he instinctively leg go of his rigid phallus and whipped his head around to look at her.

"Oh my God!" Laney moaned breathlessly at the sight that greeted her lust filled eyes. JJ opened his mouth to say something but no sound came forth, as he continued to stare incredulously at the chubby nude figure of April, with a 7 by 2 inch rubber cock standing out erect from under her sexy curvy tummy fold fully secured to black leather straps which she had worn whilst he was preoccupied with watching Laney's self loving.

Laney was the first to emerge from her trance; she scurried over to April who had advance to stand by JJ's bed side. She knelt down before her mistress and took hold of the rubber cock guiding it to her drooling mouth. She began to suck on it with the enthusiasm of a bitch in heat. JJ still speechless, reached out and cupped Aprils voluptuous ass and then trailed his fingers down the crack. April spread her legs a little wider allowing him access to her wet shaved pussy which he teased and then fingered as he watched Laney's head bob back and forth on the strap on cock.

Save for the finger fucking motion of his hand, JJ was quiet and still, he appeared to be struggling to comprehend the enormity of his good fortune. Suddenly his eyes brightened, and a devilish smile played on his lips. "JJ want Threesome"; he said causing April look down at him with a proud smile. April was oblivious to this minor exchange as she carried on such and slurping on the other woman's

'dick', until JJ's next words made her almost choke on the dildo she was deep-throating.

"JJ want anal sex too". It was so totally unexpected to her that it instantly turned on the heat of her desire a couple of notches. It also assuaged her almost dead sense of guilt; 'how could anyone be taking advantage of a man who is intelligent enough to demand anal sex?' the devil in her queried.

She was jolted back to the present by the yanking of her hair by April who in a very strict tone of voice issued instruction on their next activity.

April gestured for Laney to kneel on the love seat at the corner of the room, and rest her head on the back. Her big round ass was sticking out with the cheeks parted and her puckered rear portal wrinkled like a rose about to unfurl.

April then picked up a tube of lubricant gel, held it upside down over the crack of Laney' ass and squirted a generous dollop which promptly sailed down slowly over her crack.

JJ was so excited as he watched his lover and friend prepare the other woman's ass for his pleasure. April rubbed the Gel in, working it past the resistance of her bitch's tight anal sphincter.

"Aghhh!" Laney moaned deeply as her mistress's finger slid effortlessly into her well lubricated asshole going deeper and then sliding almost all the way out and then back in. her ass wiggled and her great jugs swung freely as April intensified her digital exploration of her ass.

"Oh shit!" she groaned as April's second finger slid in with the first. Her moans grew as she threw her ass back at the hand fucking her rear.

JJ's erection grew even harder as he observed the slutty submissive Laney reach under her sexy tummy roll and begin to rub her engorged clit. The atmosphere in the room became super charged as

April's third finger joined the fray, stretching Laney's ass like never before. Within a few minutes Laney's body was seized by a powerful orgasm.

April gave JJ a wink and a nod inviting him to come forward and claim his prize. While Laney's tremors receded, April squirted a dollop of gel into JJ's open palm and he rubbed it all over his huge cock in preparation for his triumphal entry into Laney' back door.

She also lubricated her rubber 'cock' and then sat down on the love seat. She turned to Laney and simply said, "Assume the position". Laney knelt once again on the seat, but this time astride her mistress as she lowered her sopping wet and well used pussy over her strap on cock. As she enveloped it in her slutty wetness, her great jugs settled and then began to rub against the other woman's huge breasts.

The friction of her nipples on Aprils warm tits set her in motion as she gradually picked up speed impaling herself, again and again, humping April and moaning in sheer delight.

When JJ indicated that he was ready, April yanked at a handful of Laney's hair pulling her head closer to her own face and whispering into her ears, "Lift up that ass for daddy".

Laney lifted her big round ass and instantly her ass cheeks were smiling at JJ, bidding him to enter and plunder to his hearts content. Grasping his phallus, JJ pressed the head to Laney's asshole and pushed steadily. He was overwhelmed when his cock slid right in with very little resistance. The rush of sensation that swept over him was so powerful he almost burst his nuts.

"Aghhh...Oh grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" Laney cried out her heart almost stopping from the extreme mixture of pain and pleasure, such as she had never felt.

JJ fed her his thick meat pole inch after delicious inch until he was half way in, and then he rested allowing her anal muscles to get used to his girth.

April meanwhile reached for Laney's tit and began to suck on her rock hard nipple. Taking that as an invitation Laney returned the favor. Soon the women were moaning and driving JJ crazy with lust.

He began gently swaying his hips, fucking his anal slut in gentle thrusts, but as her arousal by April intensified, she began to throw her ass back at him and heave her big ass and sweeping him into the urgency of her desire.

JJ followed her lead and became bolder as he rammed his cock deeper and faster into her asshole, feeling the pressure from April's thrusting cock as their passion coalesced into one giant ball of desire. The cacophony of their individual moans finally came together into a harmonious melody of lust until April bit hard on Laney's nipple forcing her to break out in a solo pitch as she was swept up into the whirlwind of a powerful multiple orgasm that left her big full figured body shaking and her pussy and asshole twitching.

"Aghhh!" JJ groaned as Laney's anal twitches lit his fuse. His tight filled balls contracted for the fraction of a second and then burst forth their load of potent male seed. His back arched and his head whipped forcefully back, and in the whiplash his cock pulled out of her twitching ass leaving a gaping orifice into which his volley of cum was shot. The tremors of his release messed up his aim and by the time it was over her had sprayed her with his cum all over her wide big ass. He staggered unsteadily back a few paces and collapsed onto his bed panting his eyes so very alive and a very happy smile bespeaking his utter fulfillment.

April looked over at him, and the happiness, the life in his eyes made her proud that she had a major part in giving this one sweet and innocent man something that the world would rather deny him only on the basis of his "disability".

The end.

DonAbdul
DonAbdul
45 Followers