Nursing The Enemy Ch. 02

Story Info
A teasing and flashing nurse.
3.9k words
3.75
48.5k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

"I'm sorry about yesterday, maybe it was the drugs or something."

"I'm just a nurse OK, I'm doing my job, what happened between you and my husband is in the past," I huffed, "maybe I should ask to be transferred."

"Having you nurse me is the one thing that makes this bearable. But I bet Dave is really mad, me spending more time with his wife than he does."

"Is that what you think Paul?" I asked, as I tucked him in.

I looked deep into his eyes.

"So what do you think? Are you scared I'll try and seduce you?"

I swallowed hard. I could feel his eyes watching me.

"I'm just a nurse. I'm sure you wouldn't," my voice tailed off.

I gasped a little, feeling his hand lightly on my hip. His eyes burnt into mine.

"Take your hand off me please."

I gulped as his fingers flexed on my hip.

"You are blushing," he mumbled softly, "you're not moving though. Do you think about me when you are at home?"

"Don't be absurd," I said, staring right into his smiling green eyes.

His hand slipped round to my backside, I felt him squeeze it gently. I gasped and panted slightly feeling my breasts rise. I batted his hand away as it cupped my backside more firmly.

"Don't touch me again or I'll report you," I said moving to the door.

Sunday night David seemed in a good mood. He fucked me harder than normal. I could feel his 46 year old body running with sweat. He pulled my hair yanking my head back. I hung my mouth open and he lunged forward spearing his tongue into me.

"What was his name?"

I gulped, "I can't remember."

It sent him into wild mode.

"He wants to see me again, in the week."

"Was it good?"

"I was gone 3 hours, what do you think?"

"Oh fucking hell Karen!" he yelled shooting into me.

This was one of the games we played. When we went out to dinner or for drinks with friends, I would tap my husband and say, "him."

For the rest of the night it fuelled our fantasy. I usually picked the rough looking type, younger men than my husband, someone who would jump at the chance to get at a pretty blonde, with C cup breasts, and killer heels. I knew men stared at me, and so did David. He loved pulling me to him, and then kissing me in front of people, people who might fancy me.

"That was good; I bet that bloke is at home now beating himself off. That little smile you gave him, did you see him gulp?"

I kissed my husband's chest, "well you told me to do it."

I sat on the toilet as David came in. I wriggled back a little on the loo; he loved watching me on the loo. He stood watching me pee with a lump in his trousers. I watched him pull off some loo roll. He moved closer pulling down his flies.

"You'll be late for work."

"I'm the boss, remember?" he said, as his cock pushed past my lips.

I sucked and groaned as he gently pushed back and forth.

"Can you manage a little, more?" he gasped.

I squeezed down, and we both heard a little dribble hit the toilet water. He groaned and shot in my mouth.

"Can you run along honey, go nurse somewhere else?"

The two men with briefcases pushed past me. The second man looked at me with a curious stare.

"Do I know you?" he asked.

I shook my head and looked away.

"They were very rude, your friends," I mumbled, as I went back in.

"They needed me to sign a few things. Business papers, I am the boss after all. Sorry about them, I'll dock them a week's wages."

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him.

"Well two weeks then?"

I shook my head in disbelief. It was only then I realised he was joking.

"God you've got to lighten up nurse, or has that husband of yours taken away your sense of humour?"

I turned facing him, "don't talk about my husband."

He grabbed my hand as I moved past the bed.

"Why not, it must really sting, you nursing the enemy?"

I looked down at my fumbling fingers, "I'm just a nurse while I'm here. I don't have any, any feelings like that, you being the enemy I mean, if you think that, then, then."

His hand had moved to the top of my thigh, over my uniform. I stood still for a second, a second to long. I rushed out of the room and slipped out to the smoking area. I gave him just enough time to calm down and went back inside.

"I'm sorry," he started.

"Please just let me do my job, that's all, if you don't want me nursing you then ask for someone else."

The next day I went in and he was sleeping. I looked at the huge bunch of flowers in the vase.

"They are for you."

I jumped. I looked over my shoulder at him. I turned back to the flowers and read the card.

"At least you didn't put my name on them, I can't take them home, you know that don't you?"

"Oh poor Mesilla, will you get a head start before he has you chased? Or maybe I'm the bad master, would that excite you more?"

"It's just a story," I said with a gulp.

"And they are just flowers. I need to move," he mumbled.

"Well use the pulley," I replied.

"It broke in the night."

I leant over him bracing myself. His good arm went around my neck.

"Ready?" he asked.

I nodded. He heaved himself up as I braced myself further. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. Then his lips brushed my cheek as he lowered himself back down. I gulped and went to move but he still held onto my neck. I looked into his green eyes. We just stared at each other for a few moments. Finally I moved back away from the bed, rubbing my neck that felt a little hot.

"Jesus, will you do something about that?" I panted.

"Fuck I'm so sorry. I'm so frustrated and so bloody horny!" he snapped.

"Keep your voice down," I hissed, flapping my hands like it would wave the sound away.

I watched him grab the pulley and he moved up a little.

"That's not broke," I mumbled.

He winked at me.

I went out into the smoking shelter.

"I heard him as I passed the door. God he's only been here a month and he can't stop touching himself, he'll be climbing the walls soon, or the nurses."

I started laughing joining in with Gina.

"You know I've done 3 of them in my 16 years, masturbated them. Poor bastards, one lost both his hands in a farm accident. Another guy couldn't because he was in plaster up both arms."

"You said 3?" I asked, after a silence.

She flicked her fag across the tarmac, "the third was too bloody sexy to resist, and he had a toe amputated if you are wondering?"

She gave me a little grin and walked off. I picked up her fag end and put it in the bin.

Dave's hand went into my nightdress; he squeezed my breast real hard. I gasped.

"Did you have a good time at the weekend?" he mumbled.

He pinched my nipple, and I chuckled like I was remembering it.

"Yeah, of course I did," I said turning to him.

He pinched my nipple harder making me wince, "the old man next door said Frank's car was parked outside all weekend. What do you have to say about that?"

I opened my legs and let him enter me; I was so wet he slipped straight in. His eyes locked onto mine as he began fucking me.

"Was he good, as good as me?" Dave panted.

"That is nothing to do with you, but if you must know, yes," I said softly.

I started panting harder. I rubbed faster on my little sensitive bud.

"Pull out, please pull out," I gasped.

I climaxed on my finger as Dave emptied himself on my belly.

"You really are pretty nurse."

I looked over my shoulder from my bent position. His eyes were on my ass. I watched him throw his business papers from the bed onto the floor. They landed around my feet.

"Pick them up nurse, do it, pick them up."

I watched Paul's eyes travel up the backs of my legs. My blonde hair had fallen from the clip. I still hadn't straightened up.

"Go on do it, Mesilla would have to, if her master told her."

I thought back to the girl in the book. The master had thrown bread onto the ground in front of his friends. They teased and pushed Mesilla over, she fought to beat the pecking ducks to the bread. I turned back round feeling my red face burning. I slowly started to pick up the papers. I heard his short gasping breath and the sheets rustling. My trembling fingers gathered up the papers. I had visions of ducks pecking at my fingers, trying to get the bread away from me. I had to stretch over further, knowing my white starched uniform would ride up over the backs of my thighs. My legs were shaking and I held my position as he grunted and swore under his breath. I swallowed hard and looked over my shoulder. His hand was under the sheet pumping his hard dick. His eyes were focused on my legs.

"Oh fuck it!" he gasped.

If I had been the author of the book, I would have gone into more detail about Mesilla, and what her master made her do. But if only Paul knew what really turned me on!

"Look at me," he spat.

I swallowed hard, feeling my already red face burn even hotter. I wondered if he could see my wet panties. I turned my head. I watched a wet patch spread through the sheet. His legs jerked and his ecstasy gave way to pain. I stood up straight watching his face grimace. I just stared as pain shot through his eyes. I just watched as he reached out for me. He was in pain and I just watched, standing back on purpose.

A few days later I was reading again. My legs were up in the same position as before. I was getting hot and flustered. Ever since I saw his erect cock hidden by the thin white bed sheet, I couldn't get it out of my mind. He just blurted out how he found me so beautiful and sexy. From the way I walked to the way I wore my uniform, a little shorter than the other nurses. So here I was wearing my finest little black panties, with matching suspenders and white stockings. I had swapped my usual white lace up shoes for 2 inch heels. Just low enough to look like work shoes, but also sexy. I just stared at my book, not reading it but pretending to. My uniform was up my thighs showing off my stocking tops. I had been sat like that for nearly an hour. My face was flushed and I felt so turned on. I waited and waited, he was just laying there. His cock was rock hard and he was pulling it slowly. His eyes never left the up skirt view that I was displaying.

"How much longer can you hold on Paul?" I gasped in a throaty voice.

"When does your shift end?"

"Just under 3 hours."

"I can last that easy, but can you?"

I had been twitching ever since we started. I knew I could make myself come just by thought alone. I didn't want to, but Paul could sense how turned on I was.

"Your little panties are soaked. Touch your pussy," he mumbled.

"No, I won't. God you can't see my......can you?" I gasped.

"No, just a few stray hairs, but now you are wet and, and I can see the outline of, your lips. Oh fuck Karen, you are so fucking sexy!"

I watched him pull himself faster. He had gone past the point of control. Now he was shooting into the sheets. His head had turned away from me and his eyes were closed. I snaked a hand to my wet panties, and in a few strokes I was gasping myself!

I began to tidy up, still feeling a little wobbly; I opened the window a little. The room smelt of sex, well, my pussy and his spunk. I got a fresh sheet from the laundry area. We shared awkward embarrassed looks when we made eye contact, but the next day we played again.

I sat on the toilet and dialled my husband's phone. I heard him answer. I pushed the phone between my legs and started to pee. That night as Dave fucked me from behind he held onto my hair.

"You little slut, you knew I was in a meeting with Sharon when you phoned."

"So? I bet she wouldn't like you watching her pee," I spat.

I bucked back against his cock.

"You know that man in the pub? Well I met him for coffee this morning. He's the same age as me, younger than you, and he's got a friend."

"Oh you fucking whore!" he hissed.

He thrust his cock deeper into my wet pussy.

"I'm going out tomorrow night, I'll be late home. I might even stay with a friend," I whispered suggestively.

His hands were now gripping my hips and pulling me back against him. He was panting hard and so close to coming. Just a few more words, a few carefully selected words.

"Can you pick me a pack of stockings on your way home from work, and make sure they have seams?"

He snapped into me hard squeezing and cursing me. He yelled and hollered squeezing my hard nipple. When he pulled out I rolled over on my back, covered in our combined sweat. I saw his eyes drop between my legs. I spread them a little further as I smiled at him.

"Why don't you?"

He shook his head and went to the bathroom.

"So why are you still nursing him now?" Millie asked.

"Because he's paying for it," I replied.

"Yes but why you Karen?" she asked.

"I don't know, maybe because I'm the least experienced nurse here."

"Yeah I suppose it makes a little sense. But you watch your step. I'm surprised my brother hasn't said anything yet," she hissed.

She walked off, and then stopped, and came back, "you know my brother has done so much for you, one word from me and you are fucked, big time."

She grinned at me as I gave her a little worried look. I flicked my fag on the ground next to hers and walked back into the hospital. 2 minutes later I picked both fag ends up and put them in the bin.

"What do you think they are talking about?" I asked, staring out of the window.

"Probably about the sexy blonde in the nurse's uniform," David replied.

He loved to finger me from behind. My tights and panties were down to my knees, and my pussy was squelching all over his fingers.

"I bet they would love to see this."

"I bet they would love to be doing it!" I gasped.

He groaned in my ear, "They were watching you, bend over when you hung the washing out earlier."

I looked down on the two workmen, rough and unshaven, a little menacing too. If I had been on my own, I would have been scared, like the time Dave came to my rescue.

"If you weren't here, would they, would they make a pass at me?"

I gasped as my orgasm flowed.

A few days later I sat in the chair. Paul was sleeping; I waited for him to wake up. 20 minutes later his eyes opened. It took him a few seconds to register. My legs were open slightly and I was fingering myself.

"You've missed this for the last 20 minutes, I started without you," I moaned thickly.

"You're not wearing knickers?" he groaned.

"No you are. I put them on your cock as you slept."

I watched his hand grab his cock. He smiled as he felt my soft lacy purple panties.

"God I'm going to spunk so quick, fuck Karen you are so sexy, your pussy is so beautiful!" he panted.

I opened my legs wide and pulled my pussy lips open. He gasped with wide open eyes. I dug my fingers in as he pumped himself faster. I remembered Mesilla doing it in front of the man that had bought her for the night. He was fat, ugly, and a real bastard. Mesilla had learned early on that the more she complied the easier things were for her. That was until she ran away.

"So you don't mind me wearing stockings to work?"

"God no, stop wearing knickers though," he replied panted hard.

"No I won't do that. You don't know how juicy I get walking to work. Everyday I come in I'll take my panties off and give them to you. You can sniff them, wank in them, or anything else you fucking well want to!"

I shuddered to my best orgasm yet. My pussy was on fire and smelt so sexy. I took my soaked panties from him and rinsed them under the tap in his sink. He watched me with an almost arrogant look. Did he think he was the master?

That night I ground down on my husband's face. I was sat astride him and pressing down hard. I closed my eyes and Paul filled my head.

"Your sister had a go at me the other day. She wanted to know why I was still nursing Paul," I gasped.

"Fuck Karen I don't want to hear that now!"

"Why not you are going away with her again, I heard you talking to her."

"How dare you listen to my conversations, it is business remember that."

"Just like Paul and me then?"

He pushed me on my back and said, "I saw that bloke looking at you tonight. You flirted with him, smiling and sipping your wine as you looked at him. I saw his hand squeeze your ass. You did nothing to discourage him, I bet you enjoyed it?"

"So what if I did?" I spat.

My husband shuddered and shook. His cock squirted into me.

"I want the loo," I said holding out my hand.

I sat down as my husband looked at me. I spread my legs and let go. I just kept staring into his eyes as my pee splashed into the water. His face was red with lust. He pulled off some toilet roll.

"You do it," I cooed, "go on, like you used to when we first met."

I held my position on the loo as his trembling hand moved between my spread legs, I gasped a little.

"I, I need some new shoes," I mumbled.

Dave dropped several £20 notes on the toilet floor.

"Can I fuck you again?"

"No I've got a busy day at work. I don't want to smell of sex in front of my patients."

He grabbed my arm and walked me to the bedroom. He threw me back on the bed and dropped a roll of bank notes next to my head. I grinned at him, and then quickly straightened my face.

"Buy yourself a new dress too, something sexy for Christmas."

I spread my legs and looked at my watch.

"You had better hurry; you don't want to keep her waiting."

He pushed into me and as he tried to kiss me I turned my head away.

"That's right you just fucking lay there."

I did the rag doll act until I felt myself building to an orgasm. Eventually I clung to my husband and met each of his thrusts with one of my own.

I went to Paul's room and my face dropped. There was his girlfriend holding his hand. He looked at me a little sheepishly.

"Do you think you could leave us alone, and next time will you knock before you come in?" she said gruffly.

I backed out the door, wanting to strangle the bitch with her pearl necklace!

"Sorry about barging in like that."

He didn't respond he just lay on the bed, watching my naked breasts rise and fall. I sat on the chair with my feet up on the bed. His eyes drifted from my left thumb rubbing my right nipple, to my right hand fingering my pussy. I had opened the top poppers of my uniform and pulled my bra up.

"Show me, please?" I asked, nodding to his hand moving under the sheets.

My yellow panties were wrapped around his hard cock as he pulled himself slowly. I groaned in delight at the sight of it.

"Oh fuck I'm so wet."

I spread my legs even further and used two hands between my legs.

"Oh shit Karen," he groaned, as his eyes opened wide in disbelief.

I had peeled back my pussy lips, leaving him with a gaping wet hole to ogle. I pushed my first two fingers of each hand into my pussy; they went slowly in and out. I could feel the wet coating over each finger. I slowly rubbed the fingers of my left hand over each nipple as my right hand continued between my legs.

"Oh Christ, I can see your nipples glisten," he moaned.

"Can you babe? What about this then?"

I dipped my fingers back in my pussy, and then pushed the same fingers into my mouth! He grunted as he filled my panties with his hot spunk. I just dug further into me, and I had to close my eyes as my legs shuddered and I climaxed.

I moved slowly to the bed and bent my head, close to his ear. I straddled his face and let my pussy gently touch his lips. I couldn't stop my thoughts that raced through my head. ½ an hour ago I was rubbing myself off in front of Paul, and now here I was, letting my husband lick my wet pussy. My pussy that was wet because of Paul! He grunted as I took his cock in my mouth. I pressed my pussy onto his face. He kissed and licked me, sending shudders through my body. I could hear him moaning on my wet pussy. His fingers held me open while his tongue flicked in and out. I took him deeper into my mouth, and his legs started to shake.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12