Nuubian Saga Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of Nuubia's early women, held as slaves by Man.
7.7k words
4.34
51.6k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 04/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Disclaimer: All people in this story are understood to be age 18 or older.**

In the beginning were the Currents which spiraled through the Black.

They possessed Water and Energy.

And the Waters cocooned the worlds.

And Energies gave to each world a heart of molten fire.

In some worlds the Waters stifled, and the fires lay dormant until the Energies faded. The oceans turned to ice and nothing could come forth.

In other worlds the molten hearts raged, overpowering the Waters with heat until clouds of deadly fumes ringed the earth, creating desolation everlasting.

Yet there were those worlds, few in number and ever fleeting, in which the Waters and Energies found harmony. The molten fire-rock of these worlds spewed ever upward, towering from the watery depths to form islands and continents.

And upon such a world the first lands formed an island, and this became the Isle of Nuubia.

******

Nuubia began as an arid wasteland. But as time passed a Spirit grew in awareness on that world. The Spirit created all manner of strange plants, birds, and beasts, but nothing gave it lasting satisfaction. So the Spirit considered, and after endless millennia decided to craft a curious being modeled from the image of a folk who had visited its world before returning to the Stars.

Two females and two males the Spirit forged.

On the north shore of Nuubia the Spirit breathed life into Alana, the first woman. Alana was mesmerizing, with a body of perfection. Her bronze skin held the luster of the nearest sun-like star. Her rich, light-brown eyes and finely chiseled nose gave the appearance of delicate beauty. Alana's breasts were modest yet gorgeous in all proportions, and flowing hair the hue of fertile earth crowned her slender nakedness. Though the Spirit called her 'Alana,' her true name meant Awakening.

For a mate the Spirit created the first man, Peioka. The Spirit imbued both female and male with vague and implanted memories of the world, the gift of language, and primal instinct.

But after creating the first female and male of a new People, the Spirit decided that it was not good for only one race of People to exist in the world. So the Spirit made a second woman on the southern shore of Nuubia, and called her Kalea.

Kalea was also gorgeous, but more voluptuous was her beauty, her hips wider, her breasts fuller. She strode with an arrogant gait, and her midnight eyes seemed to sparkle whenever she felt a strong emotion. Kalea's face was striking, the rounded nub of her nose softening an otherwise earthy ferocity, her hair rough and black as night and her skin the dark, primal brown of the cliff sides along the mountains. Though the Spirit called her 'Kalea,' her true name meant Brightness.

For a mate the Spirit created the second man, Krul. The Spirit imbued the second female and male with similar implanted memories, the gift of language, and the drive of instinct.

The Spirit decided that the newly created Peoples would be creatures of instincts before anything else, all the better to populate Nuubia's young world.

******

In the North, female and male awoke on a bed of grasses, unashamed of their nakedness. When Peioka beheld the beautiful Alana, he was filled with lust. His cock grew aroused, a slab of hardened flesh, and he approached her.

"Female, come here to my embrace. I would fuck you and join our bodies as one."

Alana saw the size and girth of Peioka's cock and her eyes widened with dismay. Her arms wrapped protectively around her breasts, and she stepped backward, finding her back against a banyan tree.

"I do not know you, nor why you would pierce me with that huge spear of flesh. Please, do not hurt me."

But Peioka would not be deterred. He strode up to the female, his lips capturing hers as two large fingers slipped into the folds of Alana's deep, intimate place. Alana moaned as Peioka's fingers moved in and out within the channel of her sex, creating sensations she'd never imagined.

"Please...uhhh...what should I call you?" she groaned. Peioka replied, "Call me Master, for I am strong and you, though beautiful, are delicate and weak." So saying, Peioka bent forward to suckle on each of the dusky-skinned beauty's pert nipples, enjoying the deepening of her moans as his fingers worked their way faster through her sensitive snatch.

"Ohh, Spirit help me. I want your cock inside me," Alana sighed, her body heaving as juices trickled down Peioka's fingers.

"Not yet, my little slave. First put your mouth around it. Make it glisten," Peioka ordered. And to Alana's shock, she found herself obeying. The gorgeous young woman knelt, her fingers stroking Peioka's sac as her tongue tentatively licked the underside of his shaft.

"Uhhh...yes, you little slut. You love my cock. Worship it. Let me feel your tongue over every inch of it." And soon she did just that. Alana smothered Peioka's cock, her tongue swirling at its pearled tip as she drew off, cum strands hanging from her lips for brief seconds before she re-impaled her mouth on his rigid manhood.

******

Peioka fisted both hands in Alana's hair, holding the silken tresses away from her face, and watched approvingly as the sexy female pumped her mouth up and down his prick. Alana braced her hands around the male's hips. Her slurping sounds grew louder and more insistent as Peioka groaned. Her mouth drew off of his manhood for a second respite, and she looked up into his eyes.

"How do I taste, slut?" Peioka growled.

Alana licked her lips. He tasted of male musk, the smell pungent, but his pre-cum was sweet. "You taste good."

With a grunt, Peioka grasped her by the nape of the neck and shoved his cock deeply into her mouth again, thrusting his hips forward. "Call me Master, you little slut." Alana nearly choked, her throat straining to contain his rigid cock. Her lips formed a desperate ring around his cock as his cock shot towards the back of her throat.

"Mmmpphh."

"What's wrong, bitch? Is it deep enough yet?" Peioka snarled, thrusting his cock even harder into Alana's cute face, his hands gripping her skull tightly as she gurgled and shuddered. At long last Peioka allowed her passageway a measure of mercy, withdrawing his penis with a loud POP as long, thick strands of drooling pre-cum clung from her lips, oozing to the firm roundness of her bronze-hued breasts.

"Master is very messy," Alana said with dismay. But Peioka ignored her complaint, his hand cupping her chin to tilt her exquisite face upwards, meeting his steely gaze.

"Now we get to the part I truly hunger for," he rasped. So saying, the broad-shouldered male lifted up the female to a half standing position, rubbing his glistening cock against each of her tits until they glistened with his seed.

"Oooh...you're making me all sticky," Alana whined.

"Shut up, little cunt. It is time to join our bodies as one. For me to make you MINE." Peioka's whole body trembled with need as he lifted her into his arms, lining up her tender, virgin slit above his prodigious cock.

"Please Master, will you be gentle?" Alana begged.

"No." Peioka suddenly loosened his grip, sinking her downy, pubic hair-enshrouded sex onto his waiting cock. Alana cried out as the cock plunged deeply into her sex. She felt something tear, her eyes watering at the sudden pain. Her hands scrabbled at the back of his neck, nails scoring the male's skin. He ignored her, his big, smooth hands gripping her buttocks cheeks for leverage, all the better to bounce her up and down his baby-making rod.

"Ahhhh fuck me... Yes. Feel my cock fill your sweet, tight heat," he sighed. Alana's hands tightened around his neck. The young beauty gritted her teeth, her beautiful chocolate-colored eyes squeezed shut as she felt her pussy impaled again and again on Peioka's penis, more profoundly each time.

But the pain began to subside, and something else replaced it. Shivers of sensation bloomed from between the girl's legs. Her jaw slowly slackened, her breasts rubbing against her lover's torso as the nipples pebbled.

"You little cock-teasing slut. You like my nasty cock filling your hot pussy, don't you?" Peioka grumbled. With a shy, downcast look Alana bit her lip and nodded. Her mouth pressed against the side of his neck, giving him a loving kiss.

"Yes Master."

******

Alana and Peioka's coupling quickened in earnest, her sheath gripping his cock like a velvet glove each time he impaled her. His guttural cries rang out among the foothills in the shadow of the nearby volcano. "You feel good, female. Your parts were made to be filled!" he roared, the slapping sound of their fucking reaching a crescendo as she bounced on his cock, her arms lassoed around his neck, clinging for dear life.

"Uh..uh..uh..fuck me, Master...deeper...please Master," became her mewling chant.

As the sun began to set in the sky, its dying fire cast the naked young woman in an eldritch glow, her buttocks, torso, thighs and breasts seemingly worshipped by Nuubia itself. Alana's long hair swung behind her back, the lustrous raiment swaying with the force of each fuck.

But through the haze of pleasure, Alana became dimly aware of instinctual knowledge imparted by the Spirit. With a sudden feminine understanding, she sensed what the man's hard cock strove for...anticipated what that seed might do once it wound to the deepest parts of her womb.

"Are you ready to receive my spunk, little dove?"

"W-wait Master. Do not come inside me, please. I know not what your seed might do to me," she begged, breathless.

Peioka responded with distraction. He spit into the fingers of his right hand, slipping two of them, forefinger and index finger, into her star-shaped anus. Alana gasped, her anal sphincter tightening automatically.

"Relax, little slave. Enjoy the sensations I offer you," Peioka urged, and her eyes wound shut tightly as she tried to obey. Soon the combined penetration - the fingers working her anus and the cock punishing her pussy with each spike-like impalement - sent her into a strange place.

She felt her sense of self flung into the abyss, her breast tips hardening almost painfully, her body clenching around her mate's penis again and again and again. Her mouth opened in a wordless scream as she moaned and writhed, stuffed full of Peikoa's cock.

******

Peioka's primal grunts reached new depths as his cock felt the delicious bombardment of sensation. Her cunt squeezed tightly around his prick, driving him wild. Her heat enveloped him, clenching so hard around his shaft that he clasped her ass cheeks in a white-knuckled grip, holding her fast as he galloped towards the explosive finish.

"Milk your Master's balls until I explode inside you," Peioka growled, feeling the loss of control about to wash over him. "I'll fill you with my seed and make you the bearer of my child," he swore.

Alana tried to pull her dripping-wet, aching pussy off of Peioka's cock, but his grip was like rock. He crushed her against his chest, biting her shoulder hard as his cock spewed its fountain of cum deeply into her womb.

The dark-haired beauty cried out as the male's teeth came close to drawing blood. Her cry filled the air as he spasmed deep inside her, his cock twitching in the throes of release. The first male's cum shot into her, impregnating her with its potency.

She sagged against his chest, her body spent even as the dazed satisfaction of her own orgasm began to slowly fade.

Yet soon a Change began in the female.

The Spirit's life force in the male's seed, never before released, had been too strong. Peioka's seed grew life inside Alana's slender nakedness so forcefully that as she lay against him, exhausted and sleepy on the grassy hillside, a sudden tingling erupted through her body. Alana gasped and then screamed as a giant bulge formed in her belly. Peioka stood up with dismay as his mate's legs spread wide, her eyes round with terror.

A baby slid into the world, but not like any future baby of the earth. The Spirit-imbued seed of Peioka had created a thing in Alana which contained not one child, but thousands. Peioka watched in awe and fear until the baby glowed with a bright, fiery-white light that forced his gaze away.

The baby's skin shattered like fine porcelain, and from within it thousands of seeds flew outward, carried by the winds along the northern shore of Nuubia.

Each seed was unique. Each settled on the land and coalesced to form a young human female or male. They were not like siblings because the Spirit's life force transformed their flesh in random, unpredictable turns. And in the years which followed these males and females coupled in the traditional way intended by the Spirit, no longer cursed by the overwhelming life force of the Spirit in the seed of the first male.

But even as the winds carried away her children, Alana knew that they would be her first and last. Alana's body had been ravaged by the raw force of Peioka's too-living seed, and she knew by feminine instinct that she would bear no more young.

Alana fled from Nuubia, but afterward the people of northern Nuubia were always remembered as "Alana's Children." Peioka withdrew to the mountaintops, living in solitude as his people grew. And the more they multiplied, the more they evolved, until the thousands of years made them of flesh so different from Peioka that they were his children in theory and no longer of his flesh.

A new age had begun. But the Spirit's touch on Peioka had made him immortal, and one day he would return.

******

5000 YEARS LATER, ALONG THE NORTHERN COAST OF NUUBIA...

Hakomsa was a Warchief. His village was small, maybe 400 souls all told. But his tribe prospered after their own fashion. They plied the tiny inlet along the coast, drawing the bounty of the seas to feed their children. Fish, sharks, sea turtles, all were hunted and eaten for the good of his people.

But Hakomsa, like most Northern Nuubians, had the same appetites as Peioka of Old. The dark-skinned chief now sat quietly atop his wooden fortress, admiring the night stars. Lamps ensconced in brackets burned whale fat to light the darkness with a comforting glow.

The Warchief paid little heed to the lazy breeze that came from the calm ocean waters. He looked at his prize, two women captured from a distant village by his warriors and given to him as an offering.

They were sisters, each young and beautiful. The older sister called herself Nolani. Her dusky skin looked smooth as silk, the sight of her ample breasts making his cock hard in the flickering light. She had a soft, pleasing face and nose, with full, kissable lips. Her raven-dark hair had been tied in a ponytail with a length of well-sewn beads. Her dark eyes regarded him steadily...with part curiosity, part fear.

The younger sister meanwhile was a truly exotic sight. She called herself Awika. Her build was petite, cute breasts peeking above a flat, sexy belly and lean hips. But her skin made her the treasure she was with its creamy, lighter tone.

"Which of you bitches should I fuck hard and impregnate and which should I offer for tomorrow's sacrifice?" Hakomsa growled. The cruel Warchief practiced human sacrifice, an evil shunned by some of the Northern Nuubian tribes.

The younger girl shook her head frantically. "Please don't hurt us!" Hakomsa walked a full circuit around the helpless girl. She had been strung up with rope, her wrists bound above her head to a hanging ledge, her ankles tied to either side to heavy wooden blocks, exposing her beautiful, pink pussy lips.

The burly Warchief caressed the girl's tits with his calloused hands before squeezing them hard to make her scream.

"Aaahhh! You're hurting me!" Awika wailed. The pale brunette groaned as he bit her left nipple hard, and then clamped onto her right nipple with even more savagery. Hakomsa didn't bother to give her time to ready herself for what was to come. He swiftly kissed her, hard and fierce, before walking behind her, admiring the delectable globes of her ass, and spreading those butt cheeks wide, all the better to expose her tight, helpless pussy.

The Warchief spit into the girl's orifice and then spit another globule onto his cock, rubbing his hand up and down its considerable length.

"W-what are you going to do?" Awika squeaked, her body tensing with fear.

Hakomsa lined up the egg-shaped head of his mammoth cock and pressed forcefully between her labia. Awika cried out as the Warchief's penis slammed through her cunt, tearing her virginity.

"Oooohhhh Spirit help me! Pull it out!" She wailed. But the Spirit had left to other worlds long ago. The poor woman trembled as the cock slammed into her core again and again, plowing the depths of her young pussy. Hakomsa curiously glanced at the older sister. Forced to watch her younger sister's rape while being strung up in a similarly helpless position, Nolani's eyes seemed fastened to the scene with a kind of fascinated horror.

"Don't worry, bitch. Your turn will come soon enough." As he said this Hakomsa reached his hands around, cupping Awika's creamy tits and squeezing them like soft cushions, reveling in the wailing moans pleading for mercy that came from the girl's lips.

"No more! Please. My breasts are sensitive!" Awika groaned. But Hakomsa paid no heed, thrusting his cock deeply into her snatch with gathering force, his pre-cum and saliva lubricating her pussy until the squelchy sounds of their bodies being joined filled the upper level of the fortress.

"Shut up and fuck, stupid young cunt. You'll be lucky if I don't sacrifice your tasty naked ass for my warriors to eat tomorrow. Fuck me well and maybe I spare you, and your sister can take your place," Hakomsa promised ominously.

Awika's slender body trembled in fear, but the naked girl was no fool. She began to ram her pussy backward to meet the thrusts of his cock. She thought to herself, 'Spirit help me, I don't want to die. Nolani...forgive me.' So the sexy captive ground her pussy against her captor's prick, flinging sounds of encouragement.

"Fuck me, great Warchief. Tear out my pussy with your hard cock," she wailed. Hakomsa recognized the submission, and though he knew her words were empty, it pleased him.

He continued to fuck her hard and brutally, admiring her firm ass cheeks each time his cock slammed in to the hilt, his balls slapping against the backs of her thighs. Her groans grew in intensity even as Hakomsa's one hand strayed to her pubic muff, then lingered near her clit.

With sudden ferocity he began to stroke Awika in that sacred place, battering the tiny nub like a conquering madman. Her legs seemed to buckle, turning to jelly. Only the ropes binding her wrists aloft seemed to hold the pale-breasted girl upright. Her song of "Fuck me!" grew steadily from a hollow mantra to an urgent need.

Hakomsa could feel now how her pussy responded to his touch. Each stroke was devastating, both the stroke of his cock within her tight channel and the stroke of his fingers against her clitoris.

"You little bitch. Your body is humming around my cock. I'm ravaging your tight cunt and you're loving every moment of it!" He hissed. The girl could only groan, clenching her pussy with fervor around her captor's cock.

"Y-yes mighty Warchief. Spirit save me! It feels so good, the way you touch me. Fuck me harder. Fuck my tight pussy. Impregnate me with your cock!" Awika crooned. Hakomsa knew well enough that despite the pleasure thrumming through Awika's sex, the pale-skinned slave girl wanted more than anything simply to survive. To avoid being sacrificed.

The muscular Warchef's biceps bulged taut as he wrapped a hand around Awika's throat, choking her as he came. His cum surged up her twat, filling up the stricken girl until the excess streamed backward, oozing out of her ruined pussy as he jerked his manhood free.