NWMD!: Marnie & the Company Picnic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wives all turned to the center of their team, crouched forward with their hands in fists, mouths wide open, looks of disbelief on their faces, and pumped their legs up and down like they were running in place in a wide stance yelling "Yesss!" Cheers rang out from the crowd that could be heard all over the park. Two teammates took what was left in the water cooler, laid aside the lid, and poured it over Marnie, who looked like a drowned rat that couldn't catch its breath. A couple of guys hoisted Marnie up on their shoulders and started a procession back to the picnic area with Marnie, the wet heroine, on high, leading the way. Hands came up from behind and patted congratulations on her low back and butt. Occasionally, a hand would stroke her exposed pussy when they thought they could get away with it. Marnie's heart was beating so fast she thought it would pop out of her chest and flop around on the ground. She tried to concentrate on breathing normally as a foundation to calming down. Everything was happening so fast, she was totally disoriented.

When she got in range of Roger being able to see her, she madly pulled at the material of her blouse to unstick it from her skin. She couldn't close her legs to hide her shaved pussy showing through, until they let her down. When the crowd got to the eating area, they put Marnie on her feet, and started to fan out, many grabbing a meal they had put off until now.

Roger led Marnie away from the crowd deeper into the shelter. What on earth happened to you?" He quizzed.

"I got suckered into a volleyball game. When the women beat the men, my teammates were so excited I was able to help them, they drowned me with ice water." Marnie replied, relieved she was able to relate the truth this time.

"You poor thing. We've got to get you dry. Let's go back to the car." Roger said as he hugged her to transfer his body warmth to her.

Marnie put her hands on his butt and pulled his groin into hers. "What I really need is for us to sneak into the woods and for you to ravage me. Now!"

"Marnie, Sweetie, what are you saying? This is a gathering of the people I work with. What if we get caught?" He worried.

"Honey, either take me in private or take me right here. I don't care. I've got to get some relief or I'm going to explode. Let's go now." She said urgently as she grabbed Roger's hand and dragged him away from the food shelter.

Marnie dragged him to the car. They got out a blanket. Then she led him at a determined pace toward the lake, then along the lake, then back along the edge of the park, near the volleyball setups, around a baseball diamond. Then Marnie stopped, frustrated that there was no place private. "Here, this way." She said starting to make her own trail into the woods. When they were out of sight and almost out of earshot of everyone and everything going on at the park, Marnie relaxed a bit. She smiled, slowly approaching her captive, put her arms around his neck, and kissed him passionately. As they kissed, she reached down and put her hand on his crotch and squeezed and massaged until he was stiffening and undulating his hips to her touch. Next, she undid his shorts and pulled his underwear down to his knees. She knelt and put her mouth on his cock and started to lick, suck and glide her mouth over its length. When he was as hard as steel, balls tight up, she stopped, stood up and started to slowly unbutton her blouse. Roger quickly stepped out of his pants and removed his shirt. He groaned as she started to slowly undo her shorts. Roger quickly unfurled the blanket on the ground and lay down on his side, propped up on one elbow, watching and admiring his standing wife doing a slow undulating seductive dance with her eyes closed.

When she opened her eyes, Roger was extending his hand to her to join him. With a sultry expression, she slinked forward and knelt down next to him. As she leaned forward to kiss him, both bodies went into a continuous smooth motion of intertwining until Roger was on top of her between her legs and Marnie was in pre-rapture, anticipating the ravaging she was about to get by her man.

Roger swept her legs up in his arms and leaned over to kiss her love nest, something he seldom did, except for special occasions like now. Marnie was beside herself with lust. Roger mashed his tongue, his lips, and his nose all around her nest. He hummed, sucked, and gently teased with his teeth. When he reached up and pinched her nipples, she scissored her legs around his head and arched her butt off of the blanket in an earth shattering orgasm. The moment she relaxed her legs enough for him to get his head out, he plunged his cock into his wife trying to keep her surfing the orgasmic wave.

Marnie was bucking like a banshee. Roger's wonderful cock and practiced motion were not letting her come down from where she was. If she were to cum again, it would be a new, higher threshold. "Oh yes! You're wonderful. Do me. Oh do me good. Oh, you wonderful man." Marnie exclaimed in the throes of passion.

Then for no particular reason, she opened her eyes and looked to the Roger's right rear. There stood Larcher partially covered by vegetation, with a Palmcorder. Marnie started to hit Roger on the right arm. Roger thought she wanted him to work harder and he increased his effort. Marnie looked at Larcher then got overtaken by her state and tried to cum as fast as she could. She was so close, and would be worse off if she didn't get over this mountain. Roger was pumping as hard and as fast as he could. He was nearing his release. Marnie was panicking. "Oh Honey, please don't stop if you can help it. I'm so close. Oh god, you're wonderful." She said, blocking out Larcher's presence. Marnie bucked and squirmed like a worm on a hook as Roger was starting to stiffen his thrusts. She arched her back to take his climax, stiffening herself to endure her release, forming a human bridge between the two of them off of the ground. Each after-thrust of Roger's sent an after-jolt of orgasm to Marnie, till they lay totally spent next to each other on the ground.

Remembering what she saw, Marnie crunched up to her elbows and looked around, but there was no trace of anyone around. Marnie was then haunted by the nagging conflict between hoping it to have been her imagination and, her concern that, if so, her imagination might be affecting her moments with Roger. The former or the later would mean that she was no longer successful at keeping the Larchers free from her family.

"Thank you Dear. You're so good to me. I Love you very much." She said to Roger in an embrace, just before they started to dress and pack up. "Where is that Brenda, anyway?" She pondered out loud.

When they got back to the food shelter, there were Marnie's shoes next to Roger's barbecue tools, apron neatly folded, with his chef's hat sitting up on top. Marnie went for the shoes, only to discover that the bra and panties were gone. By now she was dry, but her hair and clothing were disheveled.

"It's time to go Hun, don't you think?" Marnie asked hopefully.

"Sure do Sweets. Let me get my things." Roger said, as he went to pick up his cooking gear.

"Where do you suppose Brenda is?" Marnie asked.

"It's okay. She left a note. We'll meet her at the house." Roger said unconcerned.

"Really!? What does it say?" Marnie asked alarmed.

"Here." Roger handed it to her.

"Hey Mom and Dad, Jeff Larcher and his dad are taking me for a ride back to town. Meet you at home. Love, Brenda."

12