NWMD!: Marnie Encounters French Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ladies confirmed that fact.

“They want to search all of your things. If you have nothing to hide, I wouldn’t fight them on this, after all, they will be able to produce finger prints of yours on the drugs, if they push it.”

The ladies acquiesced. The gendarmes went through their purses, carry-ons, and checked luggage like thorough customs agents. They turned back to the magistrate and silently shock their heads. One handed the magistrate the Sun Tours International items, and he brightened upon recognizing that they were on a nudist tour. Then there was a protracted discussion between Messrs. Groschien and Luftcat, back and forth.

Mr. Luftcat turned to the ladies somewhat embarrassed to say, “Everything seems to check out. You were in possession of the drugs when the police arrived, however, so they have struck a bargain. If you pass a drug search on your persons, Monsieur Groschien is inclined to let the matter go.” Then softly, leaning in to the ladies, “Are they going to find anything if they do a cavity search?”

Marnie, indignant, replied, “You don’t believe us, do you?”

“Sure I believe you. I was just making sure, that’s all. A lot rides on this, you realize.” He explained.

“What are our options here?” Marnie asked concerned.

“You wouldn’t like the legal system, or the prisons here. They are in a position to make it difficult for you and realistically, they can back up their threat with the physical evidence they have. My advice is to agree to the search, get it over with and get yourselves out of here.” He advised.

“Okay, tell him that we will cooperate.” Marnie said.

Mr. Luftcat went up to Monsieur Groschien and talked to him like a manager booking a gig. When the conversation stopped, he turned around toward the ladies and stepped out of the way of Monsieur Groschien’s view. Monsieur Groschien turned his hands palm up in front of him in a gesture communicating, “Proceed.”

Marnie and Barbara looked at each other, waiting to see who would go first. Marnie started to unbutton her blouse, but stopped to ask, “Do we have to do it here? What about a female officer performing the search?”

“I don’t think you are getting it. No female strip searcher, it is to be done here, now, in front of these men. Think of it as paying a fine.” Luftcat said.

“But we haven’t done anything wrong!” Barbara protested.

“Well then, consider it like plea bargaining. There is enough evidence, from their perspective, to convict you, so it is the practical thing to do. If I were to protest through diplomatic channels, you’d be spending time in their jails while the process moves along. I’ve seen people make that choice, and I don’t believe it is the place for you two nice ladies to spend even a moment in. I think it is best that you do this without any further delay, or the deal may come apart.” Mr. Luftcat counseled.

“What exactly does he want us to do?” Marnie asked concerned.

“I think that if you just take off your clothing, slowly, even seductively, playing along a little bit, things will go smoothly and you two can be out of here and done with all of this.” He said finally.

With that, Marnie started to unbutton her blouse. She tried to smile, and elbowed Barbara to begin and do the same. Barbara, blown away by the situation, started to unbutton her blouse as well, but had a great deal more difficulty generating a smile for the eagerly grinning men in the room. When their blouses were off, it was plain for the oglers to see that they were both well endowed under the cover of their bras. One of the gendarmes was heard to groan in a guttural nasal way until he realized he could be heard and stopped abruptly.

Marnie stood with her arms straight, hands clasped on her lap, while Barbara reached back and took the lead to remove her bra. If they were going to make this a show, they decided intuitively to do it staggered, keeping in mind the contract to be let go if they cooperated. Barbara’s naked breasts created quite a stir in the room. Mr. Luftcat began to hold his briefcase in front of him, rather than at the side, the two gendarmes stood at ease with their hands over their crotches, and the magistrate cleared his throat and turned red faced sitting behind his desk.

Then Barbara stood embarrassed, arms across her breasts, watching their faces, as Marnie slowly removed her bra and flipped her nipple rings up and down a couple of times. The Frenchmen briefly spoke in a conference, and then went back to watching the American Ladies strip before them. Marnie proceeded to step out of her blue culottes, and stood to wait with her palms covering her nipples while Barbara removed her yellow shorts.

It was now confirmed to the men present that before them were two well-kept thirty-nine year old ladies. There was no hiding their proper curves and well-toned legs, standing there in their panties. Mr. Luftcat was beet red with embarrassment. He thought he shouldn’t be looking, but it was hard to resist. He looked guilty from second-guessing whether or not he could have spared these fellow countrywomen from the humiliation and embarrassment they were undergoing. The magistrate made a twirling motion with his index finger to signal them to turn around in place.

He seemed pleased. Then he waved his hand palm down to signal them to take down their panties. They looked at each other, and Marnie proceeded to take hers down first. One gendarme stepped and craned his head to her backside to take in the view she was presenting from the rear as she bent forward to lower her panties. She stood up quickly, causing her breasts to flop about lewdly. Then Barbara lowered her panties, but she did so in a crouch to avoid the rear display.

Monsieur Groschien was not amused. He said something to his men in French. Mr. Luftcat spoke up, “I really don’t think that will be necessary. They are cooperating.”

The magistrate gave the order and his men produced handcuffs. “I really must protest.” Mr. Luftcat implored.

The magistrate responded in French saying, in effect, that he should consider himself lucky to be allowed to remain in the room at all. Then his men handcuffed each lady’s left hand to her left ankle. This forced them to spread their legs a bit to remain balanced. Fear washed over them, with hands caressing their backs, as the French men circled them for a view from all sides. One of the gendarmes crouched down at Marnie’s side and toyed with her nipple rings. The magistrate stroked and commented on her bald pussy. Barbara was beside herself with fear, panic, and loathing. She had never experienced this kind of degradation before.

Then they heard the sound of zippers being pulled slowly for the effect. “Mr. Luftcat, you can’t let them do this to us.” Barbara said, her voice quivering.

“I’m afraid I have no jurisdiction here. They are entitled to do a cavity search, under the circumstances of your drug bust. Your cavities are to be probed for contraband. Actually, what difference does it make if it is a finger or some other sensing part of the searcher’s body that probes you, besides the length and circumference?” Mr. Luftcat rationalized, then felt sick to his stomach at his sense of betraying the American ladies.

“Oh-my-god No!” Barbara exclaimed, helpless and panic-stricken. “Luftcat! Do something!” She begged forcefully, as a hand was placed on her rear, and a gendarme was poised at her rear entrance.

Barbara fell to the floor in a defensive posture. Marnie stayed in position as the other gendarme prepared to enter her from behind. “Marnie! How can you let them do this!?”

“Hey it’s my ass, one way or the other. It’s my fingerprints on the package remember? I just want out of here.” Marnie said, as she braced for the gendarme’s pole to enter her.

The other gendarme left Barbara on the floor to think about it, and went around to Marnie’s front and presented his uncut cock to her face. She knew instinctively that he was going to probe her oral cavity, so she grasped the shaft with her free hand and pulled him to her, opened her lips, and let him enter her mouth for some sucking.

Barbara was in tears at the sight of her best friend, bound and being ravaged by strangers in a strange land. She sobbed as she righted herself, resigning to the fact that she would have to join her friend in this tribulation, in order to be set free. The grease-ball magistrate stood behind her with his fat cock ready to probe her snatch. He was about to enter her dry when Mr. Luftcat piped up, “Wait a minute, s’il vous plait!” Then he stood beside her to her side and gently and caringly stroked her pussy to help her become aroused, lubricated and prepared for the pending assault on her womanhood.

Barbara almost passed out from the confusing emotions flooding her body and mind. Only George touched her there. Only George, some household objects, some vegetables when she was younger, and her new toys she recently purchased, had ever entered her there. Restricted from fighting it, she was growing appreciative of Luftcat’s touch, and resigned herself to the screwing the French legal system, via Monsieur Groschien, she was about to endure.

Luftcat stood by her side concerned for her. The magistrate entered her faster than was comfortable. Luftcat put his hand on her back to comfort her, as she cried out, in pain as much as the humiliation she was being taken through. Luftcat looked helpless to assist her in this ordeal. He crouched at her side to coach her like a Lamaze partner, but didn’t know what to say. He figured that any further arousal might ease the pain and suffering, so he gently and caringly caressed her breasts and nipples. It had the effect of distracting Barbara from the ravaging her vagina was receiving, as she tried to mentally sort out how to take his gestures. Luftcat stroked her hair back from her face and onto her shoulders like he was petting a loved animal, while he did his best to keep her breasts at the highest state of arousal he could manage.

Barbara was going mentally somewhere else now, adjusting to the sensations in her cunt. She became present enough momentarily to ask Mr. Luftcat, “Please, don’t let him cum inside of me.”

Mr. Luftcat’s heart was touched by her melancholia and asked Monsieur Groschien to withdraw before cumming. Monsieur Groschien eventually pulled out and walked around to Barbara’s front, and presented his cock at her lips, as he held a handful of her blond hair in his left hand. She scrunched up her face defiantly, but the magistrate pinched her nose to force her to open her mouth. Barbara held her breath for as long as she possibly could, trying to swat his hand away from her nose with her free hand. Eventually, she involuntarily opened her mouth wide to gasp in a deep breath, taking in Groschien’s uncut penis as she sucked in the air. Her gag reflex created enough sensation to take him over the top and he came into the back of her throat. She couldn’t back away because he still held her hair, she couldn’t breath or she’d drown in cum. The only alternative left to her was to swallow it out of the back of her throat to get it out of harm’s way.

The magistrate waddled back to his chair and basked in the relief of the climax. The two gendarmes were through with Marnie, closed up their pants and sat in chairs along the wall, waiting blankly for further instructions. Marnie stood bent over, unfulfilled, her pussy gaping and winking asking the men in the room to come back for more.

“Oh not again. I refuse to allow these men to bring me this close only to leave me hanging. I just can’t stand it when it happens any more. Luftcat! Maybe Luftcat . . . .” She thought to herself.

Barbara was a sobbing huddled mass on the floor when she heard her friend ask, “Mr. Luftcat, aren’t you going to take your turn?”

Mr. Luftcat looked startled, pulled his head back somewhat, and blinked his eyes rapidly for a moment. He was at a loss for words, much less an action plan for Marnie’s request. He looked at the magistrate, who gave the sign with his face, hand waving, and general body language to “have at it.” He didn’t much care, now that he had his. Mr. Luftcat put his briefcase down, looked at each person in the room, especially Barbara, and asked, “Are you inviting me to do this with you?”

“It’s okay. You are a nice man. I sense you have been trying your best to help us. Just don’t stop, whatever you do, until I say so, okay?” Marnie asked insistently.

He took off his jacket, folded it over his briefcase, and then he removed his tie and did the same. He removed his trousers and briefs, which caused his shirttails to tent out in front of him. When he unbuttoned his shirt, everyone’s eyes went to the prodigious tool he was sporting to help Marnie clip her horns with. “Not bad for a mild mannered geek.” Was the consensus of thought in the room. He looked around again at everyone as he stepped up to the task. He slid it in slowly, moaning with his eyes closed, as he experienced the warm wet slipperiness of her love pocket for the first time. Marnie groaned, as she realized that she was becoming completely filled.

Barbara watched incredulous, maybe even with a touch of envy, as she observed her best friend willingly take in the cock of a stranger. Marnie reached out for the arm of a side chair to support herself as she was growing faint from the exquisite sensation his rigid veined love pole was creating moving in and then out in excruciatingly slow movements. Her legs were weak in the knees as her labial lips were being pulled slowly with the snaking movement gliding in and then out. It was apparent that she was going to have a difficult time maintaining her balance, so one of the gendarmes got up and uncuffed her left hand from her ankle, enabling her to support herself with both hands. Then he uncuffed Barbara as well on his way back to his seat.

Mr. Luftcat began increasing his tempo every so slightly, and Marnie came. “Oh, oh, ayeeeeeya, phew, phew, that’s it.” She exclaimed in victory. But, he kept on snaking into her slightly faster and faster. “Oh-my-god, oh-my-god, Yes! That’s it! Phew. That’s enough.” Marnie said as she came again, signaling him that he could stop now. But he was not to be denied at this point. He was holding on to her hips to maintain complete control of his increasing pace. He was beginning to sweat and breath harder. Then Marnie came a third time. “Yes!! Oh please, no more. Oh-my-god, eeeeya, I don’t think I can bear it.” He kept it up till he was slamming his cock and balls into her with each thrust. He came in a lurching thrust, sending her hands off of the arm of the chair and onto the seat. Marnie came in a climax that almost made her pass out from sensory overload. He sullied up to her to keep his cock in for his after cums. Marnie laid limp over the armrest totally fucked, totally spent, totally satisfied for once, in a French magistrate’s office, in Marseilles. . .

They were released to Mr. Luftcat’s care. Marnie was given the opportunity to call the states. When she got Roger on the phone, she told him that they were safely in France, that they had a run in with the cops, due to mistaken circumstances, and that they were on their way to the boat for the resort. She asked him how they were doing back home, and was told that everything was fine there. Marnie asked that Roger do everything he could to discourage Brenda’s contact with the Larchers while she was gone. Roger said that she shouldn’t worry, that Brenda was asked to baby-sit for the weekend at the Crandel’s for Jimmy, while the Crandels were in Las Vegas. Marnie said, “That’s fine then. I love you. I miss you. Please give Brenda a hug for me. Will see you soon. Bye.”

Mr. Luftcat was back to his mild congenial manner as the three left the station. He drove them to the dock. They had missed their boat, but only by about fifteen minutes, so he paid a charter captain out of his own pocket to race the ladies out to the CMT boat so she could join their group. As they were about to board, he handed them his card saying, “Please call on me if I can be of any more help to you.”

Marnie gave him a peck on the cheek and Barbara thought about it, and then gave him a hug. Then they set sail for a new horizon.

12