NWMD!: Marnie On Sexy Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?. . ." Barbara sat up and looked around. One of the men smiled at her when he thought she was looking at him. "Marnie! I think those guys are coming over."

"Yeah, be cool."

"Marnie! We're Married."

"Yeah, and horny too."

"Marnie, what's gotten into you? You've changed. You've changed a lot. It's that Larcher guy isn't it?" Barbara said, then went red, realizing she may be letting it out that she knew more about the blackmailing from Larcher than Marnie thought she had known.

Marnie's reverie as a horny single girl was shattered by Barbara's question. "What are you talking about?" She asked buying time to inventory her defenses.

"Oh nothing. I just mean that you have been making a lot of changes over this summer, and the only thing that I can tell that I'm out of the loop on is that guy Larcher, that's all."

"Why would you think of Larcher on the other side of the world like that? My idea of a vacation is not to have to think about the likes of a low life like him."

"Well, he is partly the reason we are here, he sure had a hand in the events at Roger's party, and you told me the night of the contest not to ever mess with him. It just seemed . . ."

"Hello Ladies." One of the two suitors broke in.

The ladies shielded their eyes and looked up at the silhouettes of two well proportioned men in their thirties standing before them. "Hello." Marnie said back.

"Are you ladies about ready for a dip in the water?" The second one said. "My name is Henri and this is Claude. We were hoping we could persuade you two to join us for a dip in and tour of the pool.

"Barb?" Marnie asked awaiting Barbara's answer. Barbara took the man's hand and stood up. "I guess we are." Marnie said doing the same.

The men wore nothing but a necklace with a shimmering emerald colored disk. They eased themselves into the water. It was just cool enough for the balmy heat of the air. "Let's head down this way first." Henri suggested. The quartet swim-walked down the narrow pool until they came to a section with a sign saying, "Swim under to your right to pass." What they were being detoured from was the end of a long meandering slide through lush tropical plantings and rockwork that emptied the rider into a widened section of the pool at that point. As they swam a little further, they came up to a bar in a cave cut into the side of the pool where the swimmer could sit on stools in the water and have their drinks at a counter just above the water.

"Will you join us in a beverage?" Claude asked.

"I don't think we should, this early in the day." Barbara said.

"You're on vacation right? I can understand not doing it regularly at home, but if you were ever to do it, it would be here at a place like this, right?" Claude retorted.

"Marnie?" Barbara asked to see if she was going to.

"Sure, we'll join you." Marnie said.

They got their drinks and Marnie asked, "So, you men are fit, what exactly do you do?"

"We're in 'international relations'." Henri said, which seemed to satisfy Barbara.

Marnie, however, was more insistent, "What does that mean, exactly, the State Department of your country or what?"

"Think of it like public relations, but more one on one, rather than for the masses." Henri replied.

Marnie decided to go for more clarity later, if she was interested in them further. But, she was still curious about the green disks on the necklaces. "Why are you both wearing the same green medallions around your necks?"

"That is a sign that we have submitted to the CHC exam and passed." Henri said with an expression that could be likened to a knowing wink. "How about you two? Are you planning on doing it?"

"Oh, I get it. You're Class A guests here. We've been through it and should hear in, gosh, an hour or so. We're going to have to cut this short in a few minutes. I didn't realize the time."

"What are you ladies planning?" Henri asked.

"We have to make the Island Games Boat pretty soon." Marnie said.

"We do too, right Claude?" Henri said.

"Right." Claude said smiling at Barbara.

Back at the room Marnie and Barbara debriefed the encounter. "Marnie, we were one-on-one naked with a couple of handsome strangers and I didn't flinch."

"You're coming along girl." Marnie said.

"What do you really think they are all about?" Barbara asked.

"They weren't specific and were responding in code, I think. Let's see, "international relations" and "public relations one-on-one". My guess is that if they don't ask us for money, then they are hired by the resort to keep the unaccompanied ladies happy." Marnie surmised.

"Do you think they would do that here?" Barbara asked

"I wouldn't put anything past this place. Too bad if they are, though, I'd like to think the young bucks were attracted to us for us and not our possible money or their paycheck." Marnie replied.

"I would have thought you'd come out saying just the opposite, that we could have fun with good looking hunks, and not have to carry any of it home as baggage." Barbara stated.

"I like the way you are starting to think Barb, because frankly, I could use some kind of action between my legs at this point, how about you?"

"It is starting to get to me too and I'm getting worried."

"This is the place to have that problem, if there ever was one." Marnie said.

There was a knock at the door and they were greeted by a young man who asked them their names to make sure he had the right room. Then he attached the CHC necklaces with tamperproof latches to prevent them from being transferred. "I'd give you a tip, but they have our money locked up." Marnie said to the man.

"No need Ma'am, there is no tipping, they just want you to enjoy yourselves. Bon jour." He said before leaving.

Marnie and Barbara had to look at the other's necklace because the chain was so snug. They looked at each other, smiled, and high-fived in celebration.

They put on their suits, a floral wrap-a-round sarong, and a beach robe provided for the short boat ride. On the boat, Henri and Claude said "Hi" but were equally occupied with other guests. One man in particular, however, on the trip, was constantly staring at Barbara. He tried smiling when her eyes met his, but she was too embarrassed to reciprocate.

When they arrived at the island, they were greeted by a lady holding a clipboard and four strapping young men all in Speedos. "Welcome," the lady said, "to island games. This is a Class A events day. Anybody, who is here by mistake, please see me after introductions."

After introductions of the staff, the group was led to a beach set up with a bar, chairs, and various apparatus along a leveled stretch of sand. They were encouraged to get something to drink to have plenty of fluids in their bodies for the fun and games. The choices, however, were alcoholic beverages, unless someone would like plain tomato, pineapple, or orange juice, milk, tonic, club soda, or seltzer water. Everyone began with a mixed drink, for what would turn out to be a drunken orgy.

The activities started out with relay races to build camaraderie and to get the juices flowing. One of the first was a bat race. Contestants were to run a stretch of beach, take a shot of tequila, pick up a bat, stand it on it's end, place their forehead on the handle and run around in a circle three times, drop it, then run back to the end of the line. After the second round, the staff started pulling down the suits on the people who still had them on. By the time this event was through, nobody seemed to care that they were without their suits.

The over and under passing the large water balloon was arousing, maybe more for the staff than the participants, because the lewd display of breasts when women passed the floppy balloon back over their heads and back between their legs alternately was quite a sight. The men in line were particularly amusing as the balloon was passed between their legs, as the recipient behind them would reach in to get a good enough grip on the balloon so as not to let if fall or break.

With erect nipples and cocks, the games moved on to "pass the oranges." The object was to pass an orange down the line from one person to the next holding it in your neck with your chin, but without using your hands or arms in any way. People started to pass them by leaning their bodies away, but the penalty of a dousing of cold water when an orange was dropped, had them squeezing their bodies together to insure that the oranges stayed in place until the recipient got a good hold.

With the drinking and playful games, the group became fairly familiar with each other. So the final game was one of Blind Man's Bluff. Each participant was securely blindfolded and they were contained in a space roped off by the staff. Participants moved around and bumped into each other. They could stop or move on. The object was to convince another party to participate in some level of sexual encounter that would hopefully satisfy each other's aroused state. This required sensitive and responsive foreplay, imagination, and boldness. The staff enforced anyone saying "No", so everyone was participating at the level they enjoyed. In Marnie's case, she had two male suitors at once. In Barbara's case, she was pretty sure that the gentleman from the boat had worked his way over to her, because the person adroitly stimulating her nerves to an unbearable condition was rather hairy like she remembered he was. She wanted to say "No" oh so badly, but the booze, the others moaning and making sounds of joy, got her so wound up with reckless abandon, that she let nature take it's course and allowed the suitor to rut and screw her royally.

Another day, an earlier time, Marnie would have never thought she would anonymously do two men at the same time. While one filled her nether hole, the other filled her mouth. She switched them to experience an orgasm with both of them. She and Barbara were satisfied for a while and silent on the trip back in the boat, like most of the others were. They all looked around and imagined whom they had partnered with in the mutual horn clipping. Marnie was pretty sure Henri and Claude had fucked her. They were staring back at her smiling. "Oh of course," she thought, "they would know if they did me, these rings and bald pussy are dead giveaways. Well, no, everyone would know that. Who were they anyway? It has to be those two guys, they're still smiling and staring . . ."

12