NWMD!: Marnie Sees A Professional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marnie actually felt skewered, a rod at both ends, sending sensations through her as if they were connected. When the man pulled his cock out to go around to Ginger, Marnie was relieved, because she didn't like the way he was holding the top and back of her head while he pumped her face. Ginger, on the other hand, took it like the pro that she was. She tried all of her tricks with her mouth to bring him off as quickly as she knew how. Just as he was about to cum, he withdrew.

He walked in front of Marnie again. This time he held his cock up out of the way and ordered her to lick his balls. As she licked, he gradually moved back forcing her to take a small step. This pulled the dildo out of their cunts a little. Then he crowded her somewhat, and she had to move back onto it. Both Ginger and Marnie started to moan as he repeated this maneuver. He went back to Ginger and tried the same maneuver on her, but she sucked his balls into her mouth and laved them with her tongue, more or less trapping him at his game. The man started to moan now, and she sucked harder to get him over the brink. He let his cock go and reached out to put his hands on her back for support moaning louder now, eyes rolling up under his lids, trying to buck, but being held by the balls in Ginger's mouth. He might have started to experience a twinge of pain, as he put his hands on her chin and forehead to signal her to let go of his jewels. Then he pumped her mouth like there was no tomorrow, having her rock her butt forward and back to the motion. All three were moaning. First the man came, thrusting hard into Ginger's mouth. Then Ginger came first stiffening, then bending her weak knees as she lowered herself to the ground.

This left Marnie bent forward with the dildo sticking out between her legs with no one to give it the required motion to take her over the limit. She alternatively crunched her stomach and swayed her back trying to give it the motion she needed. This made the dildo sway up and down and around giving her stimulating sensations, but not the thrusting in and out she so desperately craved right then. She became acutely aware of the lewd wanton display she was making in front of these two strangers, and slowly began to ease up on her efforts in the interest of achieving some measure of decorum before them. Now she really was going to go mad. She beat herself up inside, scolding herself for not just taking matters in her own hands, even if it meant a lewd display in front of strangers. She would never see them again and she would have the temporary relief she was obsessed with achieving. It actually was bringing her to tears, that she tried to fight back bravely.

Ginger settled the business over the transaction and asked to be dropped back off at the avenue where they were originally picked up. The man called a cab, and gave them cab fare. In the cab, Ginger became a little more concerned for her. "Is our 'take your mother to work day' frustrating you even more?" She asked.

Marnie nodded, with bitten lower lip and swollen teary eyes.

"Well, lets troll for one that will do the trick for us, okay?" Ginger said to reassure her. Marnie didn't respond; she just stared blankly out the window, feeling a little hopeless about her circumstances.

Back at Ginger's street office, she worked on cheering Marnie up so they could attract a better class of trick. After several that drove by and a couple Ginger turned away, a nice car pulled up with some suits in it. Marnie waited as Ginger negotiated the deal. She got on her cell phone, spoke to what appeared to be a message machine and punched in the license plate number of the car. Two gentlemen got out of the car and each held a door. Ginger got in the front and Marnie got in the back. When they were all in the car, Marnie and Ginger were sandwiched between two suits. Marnie had the eerie thought that, "for all intents and purposes, this could be a car full of 'Rogers.'"

They pulled into a nice hotel. It was after the lunch hour so the bar was all but empty. The suits encouraged a couple of quick rounds and they all retired to a nice room one of the men procured. After everyone checked out the features of the room, the men started sitting around the room on side chairs and the edge of the bed, slouched and their knees hanging wide apart.

"Dance for us." The driver asked of them.

Marnie started to follow Ginger's lead. Having another woman in the room with her was somewhat comforting. She had experienced this kind of humiliation all alone in the past. When Ginger started to tease the men with her top, Marnie tried to match her movements. In the past, Marnie had to imagine what movements would be sexy to these male observers. Now she was watching and modeling the work of a pro. When they were bent at the waist and sliding their skirts down the backs of their legs, a camera flashed. The two stood up shocked and vulnerable. Ginger turned to face the offender Marnie was following just behind when, FLASH, another picture shot off. Ginger managed to get a hand up in front of her face and Marnie was caught in profile. Ginger approached the man and took the camera out of his hand.

"No pictures! Or we leave." Ginger ordered.

Marnie was glad Ginger was there again, because she was ballsy enough to take on all four men like that. Marnie felt she had a lot to learn.

"If you want picture modeling, we'll do it at another time and place, okay?" Ginger asked as she scanned the room for eye contact with each one.

"I need another drink." One guy announced and called room service.

"Here, on the bed you two." Another one ordered, as Ginger and Marnie complied. "Now, touch each other and get each other hot."

"We don't do each other. We are here to do you. I thought you understood." Ginger said from the bed.

"I'm not asking you to do each other, I'm asking that you help each other get ready for us." He clarified, as Ginger started to feel Marnie's ample breasts and Marnie started to reciprocate. They helped each other get lubricated, as they watched the four men stand around the bed and drop their drawers.

Ginger's hand went to Marnie's snatch, as the men put their hands on their cocks. Marnie started to work Ginger's, and found her wetter than herself already. Everything stopped momentarily, when the one who ordered the booze and extra cups took the delivery through the cracked door and passed the tip through the same.

He walked back to the bed with a bottle of bourbon in each hand and extra plastic cups held to the bottles by his fingers. His cock bobbed and weaved in anticipation of a warm place to put it. When he got back to the bed, he went to the bedside table and set up an impromptu bar, and poured drinks for everyone. When everyone had about five ounces ready, he proposed a toast. "Here's to the two foxiest chicks in this here borough." Marnie, loosened up a bit by the part of the toast that was complimentary. She would have otherwise turned down the drink, but began to keep pace with the others as they started to down the round of booze.

With the added warmth inside starting to send a wave of relaxation to her brain, Marnie started to snuggle a little bit with Ginger, her teacher and protector. She was starting to enjoy the sensations between her legs more, and cared less about doing theater in the round for these strangers.

As the women started to squirm, the men had the need to switch from watching to burrowing their rockets. Marnie and Ginger were nudged and guided to the corners at the foot of the bed. Ginger stopped the progress and announced, "My friend here needs to get off first and really good. If any of you want to do me, you have to do her good, and she'd better be smiling, understand? Okay then. Now, if you've got em, wear them, otherwise, you can use some of these." She said as she fanned out an array of condoms.

The men were a little shocked by all of this, but agreed to the challenge, and sheepishly and reluctantly put on the protection provided. Marnie was placed with her hands on the corner for support as she bent forward at the waist. First the driver came forward and put his cock at her lips. "Lets get this lubricated, shall we, so it will help you 'smile' not hurt." He suggested.

Marnie had gotten used to sucking cock, since she met Larcher, so her gag reflex was all but gone by now. Plus, Larcher would never have considered using protection like this. For Marnie now, this was a slide on ice. She worked his cock, and put one hand up on his balls to feel them churning and tightening up in their sack. He pulled out with a moan and went around to her rear and pushed his cock into her cunt to the hilt, held it there for a second and then started pumping full thrusts, in and out. A second man took up his place in Marnie's mouth. She repeated the sucking and holding with him as she was nearing a climax with the first one. With the condom, though, she couldn't get the same amount of friction she was accustomed to, so when he shot his load, both he and Marnie were disappointed. The man, whose balls she was subconsciously squeezing, was in agonizing pain, as he alerted her by putting his hands on her hand to get her to release.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Marnie said panting, wanting someone back in her fast.

A third man arose to the occasion but went straight for her slippery slit, not wanting the same treatment as his predecessor. He was a cuntful, and Marnie was up for this one as she was getting over the initial discomfort of being stretched. As he started pumping, he would stop and slap Marnie's butt. Then he would proceed again, stopping to slap, and alternating her cheeks. Each time he did this Marnie would swing her head around with a questioning expression amidst the look of sexual abandon that pervaded her face.

Marnie's eyes closed to thin slits as she was moaning. The fourth man quickly got in front of her to have her moaning on his cock. The man in her cunt was making her rock forward and back in a smooth rhythm, which was translating to the man in her mouth. Ginger came along side her and pinched her nipples to encourage her. The man in her cunt was thrusting and spanking her together now in a rhythm. Marnie was bucking wildly and couldn't get the guttural sounds out that she was making involuntarily with the fourth man's cock in her mouth. Then her whole world exploded. The man in her cunt rutted his orgasm forcefully into her cunt. Marnie took it as she orgasmed out the end of every nerve in her body, muffled by the man in her mouth himself cumming to his shock and disappointment in her mouth, not being able to hold off for later.

After the dust settled a bit, Ginger piped up, while pointing at the third man, "Well, you, big guy, get to do me know."

The other three were sullen. The 'big guy' was not ready, so there was a stand off. Marnie was in her own world for a few minutes, luxuriating in the afterglow of finally getting what she needed so badly. Ginger spoke to the others, "You still have a chance with me. Do her again."

They looked puzzled and sorry for themselves.

"I didn't say you have to get it up for her again, there are other ways to get her off. Try licking her twat. The way she is right now, she should be a piece of cake for you. Then I'll give you the ride of your life, if you're successful." Ginger offered.

The second man pushed the driver out of the way on his way to Marnie. She was now lying with her back on the bed, arms outstretched above her head, legs off the edge, with her knees hanging apart. She was oblivious to the openly lewd display she was making. The only thing on her mind was the victory in having a satisfying climax to her sexual frustration, finally. The second man approached her on his knees. He licked her pussy a couple of times from back to front. When Marnie started to respond a bit to the fresh sensation, he stood up and put his cock head at the opening of her cunt. She opened her eyes to see him over her as he pushed his cock all the way in. Marnie couldn't look at him while he impaled her. He wasn't Roger and this seemed too intimate for her in this position. She tried closing her eyes and imagining it was Roger, but the man's technique and rhythm were all wrong for that. She tried keeping her head turned to the side, but the consciousness of this stranger on top of her, and the stares of the other strangers in the room, kept her from losing herself in the moment.

Finally, Marnie pushed him off of her, turned over, so her legs were spread wide on the floor, and buried her face in the triangle of clasped hands and opened elbows supporting her weight on the bedspread, like an ostrich with her head in the sand. Unconsciously hiding from this lewdest of possible displays, she awaited his cock, his tongue, his fingers, anything he would use on her, resigned to take whatever pleasure she could get from this humiliating day. He fingered her cunt for targeting and pushed his cock back in. He banged her with an upward sweeping stroke so his balls would mash up against her clitoris. Again, Ginger sat on the edge of the bed next to her and played with Marnie's hard nipples. Marnie arched her back down, pushing her face into the bedspread more, muffling her groans, as she was being brought to higher and higher zones of sexual pleasure. Ginger took hold of both nipples and pinched so that the added pain to the pleasure between her legs set off an unusually intense orgasm for Marnie. She bent her knees in a frozen stance as the man continued to pump her to his own orgasm, which set Marnie off again when he finally came, although she nearly passed out.

Marnie needed a few minutes before she was willing to take on any more cummers, as she rolled up into a fetal position contemplating how it was possible to experience such intense sexual pleasure with total, faceless strangers.

The driver and the fourth guy were anxious to get their ticket punched for a shot at Ginger. While the other two were getting their batteries recharged, Ginger decided to give the fourth guy a pass, because he came in Marnie's mouth when she was going over her limit, a case of being in the wrong place at the right time. So at the end of the bed, Ginger assumed the position Marnie had just assumed, and Marnie dragged herself back into position herself. The driver started to lick and suck Marnie's cunt. He didn't want to leave her behind this time, if he came in her again. The fourth guy did the same to Ginger matching the driver's action. He wanted the little extra time to get himself back up for the mounting occasion.

So, with two eager tongues working their pussies, Marnie reached out with her left hand and Ginger met her with her right. Marnie cupped her hand on Ginger's elbow and Ginger turned her hand over Marnie's. They looked at each other. Ginger was asking with her eyes, "was that good for you?" and Marnie was saying an appreciative "Thank you" with hers. They both closed their eyes and let their rutters do their thing. Marnie was pretty much left alone after this last fairly decent orgasm, and curled up on the pillows watching Ginger at work with the others. This was quite an education. She would have a lot to sort out.

When she met Roger at the airport, she nearly jumped his bones right there in front of everyone. She couldn't wait to get him home. He would have to be taught about spanking, nipple pulling, and . . .

12