NWMD!: Marnie Tries Greek Mythology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is this illustrating?" Marnie asked, as the lady accompanied her to the waiting models similarly dressed.

"The 'Judgment of Paris', are you familiar with that story?" She asked.

"Yes, I think so basically." Marnie said a little puzzled.

The lady read from a script prepared to set the stage for the shoot. "Eris, the lady of discord, was left out of a grand wedding at which the Gods themselves were in attendance. She came to the wedding unseen and rolled a golden apple onto the floor with an inscription which read, 'For the pretty one'. It came to rest at the feet of Hera, Athena, and Aphrodite. That's you three. Hera picked it up saying 'It's mine'. 'No it's mine.' said Athena, 'No it's for me.' said Aphrodite. So now in this scene there is a quarrel. Be careful of the costumes, but look like you're mixing it up." She directed.

They started to pose with scowls holding on to hair, exposing breasts, kicking up dresses. The lady got in and posed them in all sorts of scenarios. One had Marnie bent over with her hair being pulled with one model's hand and her dress being pulled up with her other. With her swollen cunt on display for the camera, several shots were quickly run off. She didn't know if she was going to like this. The models were encouraged to look more savage, and in one shot, Marnie was posed about to bite one model's nipples menacingly, while the other had her hand raised as if she was in mid-spank on Marnie's bare bottom.

The lady continued. "The three goddesses wanted Zeus to decide, but he refused thinking wisely that his life would be forever cursed by the two he did not pick. It was suggested that Paris of Troy be the judge, he was considered a good judge of beauty. Okay, somebody find Bobby, we need him now to play Paris." The lady ordered.

In walked a blond Adonis of a man about 28 years old, well muscled and wearing a headband, a very short, decoratively trimmed toga ending in a skirt below the belt cinching the waist, that barely covered his crotch, and sandals that had thongs, wrapping crisscrossed up his calves. The shepherds crook identified him as one who tended a flock. Marnie was getting the complete picture now as she realized that a Greek shepherd would actually have jet-black hair.

The set changed with a new backdrop, a fake rock and a scrubby tree. Paris was seated on the rock holding his shepherd's crook with both hands waiting for his instructions. The three models were brought back on the set as they all listened to the lady read.

"Hermes, who has escorted the three goddesses to Troy, hands Paris the apple. Where's the apple, I can't believe he's not holding the apple. Com'on people, we have a lot of shooting to do. Can't I get some cooperation, some independent thinking? Okay, thanks. Bobby you hold the apple and read the inscription. Okay Vince shoot that. Flash! Flash! Now Paris complains to Hermes, 'How can a mere mortal decide the beauty of goddesses.? They are all spectacular. When I look at one I think she is the best, then I look at another and think she is the best.' Well Paris must do it because it is the order of Zeus, so he agrees to do it if Hermes can guarantee that the goddesses won't be mad after he chooses. With the promise from the three, Paris says he will decide if he gets to see them privately, one at a time. So you can be Hera, you Athena, and you Aphrodite. Okay Hera first." She said.

That was Marnie. "Okay, now you will convince him to pick you using all of your wiles." She said.

"But what do I do?" Marnie asked, completely lost for ideas.

"You just do exactly like I say, and I'll talk you through it, okay?"

"I suppose." Marnie said, in nearly a whine.

"Now get at the far end of the set and approach him. Backlight this please." She said, arranging it to highlight Marnie's form under the garment. Flash! "Now stop half way. Put a leg out in front of the other and pull your dress up." Flash! Flash! "That's it, now higher." Flash! Flash! "Now hold it with your left while you slip the left shoulder strap off with the right." Flash! "Now pull it down so the breast is exposed." Flash! Flash! "Pinch the nipple so it gets harder. That's it." Flash! Flash!

"Oh no, can they tell how hot this is making me? Hey lady let it flow, that's exactly what they do want from you. Go girl, get turned on." Marnie thought to herself. "I wonder if I can get Blondie here to lift his skirt without using his hands?" Marnie challenged to herself. Now she took over, the lady and the others relaxed from working it, and started to enjoy the show Marnie was putting on. Paris began to respond to this seduction designed for him. His pink cockhead started to peek at the goings on from under the toga's skirt. Marnie was now completely naked, dancing a slow cobra-like dance with her hands above her head and her legs opened by her knees pointing out. "Now Blondie's friend has come out to play." She said to herself, looking at a good eight inches and a sack of a couple of plums under the toga's skirt sticking straight out. "There, I did it, he'll pick me. He's pointing right at me." Marnie said to herself, fantasizing as if this were a real contest. Then she stopped, figuring it was the next girl's turn. The pictures stopped. Everything stopped.

"Well?" The lady said.

"Well what?" Marnie responded.

"Well, where are you going to put it for the shot?" She said, imploringly. Marnie looked quizzically. "Hera has this one chance to sway Paris. You have the advantage of going first. Take it and go with it. Let the others figure out what they will do to top Hera, the wife of Zeus."

Marnie knelt down between Paris' legs and with her hands stroking his strong thighs, she put her mouth on his waiting cock. Pictures were snapping regularly with the motorized drives. She looked up for a signal to stop but everyone kept on watching. Finally, Marnie took it upon herself to stop, figuring there were a couple of rolls run off at least. She stood and waited to be excused so the next goddess could move in and do her thing.

"Well?" The lady said again.

"Not this again." Marnie thought to herself.

"What now?" Marnie said slightly annoyed.

"Where are you going to put it?" Came the question again.

"But . . . but . . ." She was trying to protest.

"The butt's okay. Well, you have Paris where you want him. Now if you want him in your butt, may I suggest some lubrication?" The lady said, snapping her fingers at an assistant, who ran off for some cold cream. "Okay, do Bobby a little, but don't make him too shiny, and I'll see to Hera here. Please bend some more, that's it. You'll be thanking us for this cream." She said as she worked a dollop of cream in and around Marnie's rear opening. "Now over in front of Paris. Lets try hands on ankles first. My god, those are the puffiest lips I've seen on a woman."

Marnie shot up like a rocket, tits flopping, embarrassed at the gynecological observation.

"You're sensitive about that, well how about just hands on knees then." She said, positioning Marnie in front of Paris. Flash! Flash! "Okay, Bobby, I mean Paris, stand and deliver."

Pictures were snapping like clockwork as Paris stood behind Marnie with his hands on her ass cheeks. He had his large cock at her hole. Marnie didn't think it would go in. She braced herself spartanly, though, in defiance of her doubts. She reached back with her hands to hold the cheeks apart and stuck her ass obscenely out to give his cock every advantage at entering. He pushed, Marnie moaned, it didn't get past the sphincter ring. He pushed again a little harder. Marnie gave a plaintive wail. Still no entry. He looked at the lady for "what to do?" She waved him on for another try. He pushed harder, and Marnie pulled her cheeks apart a little more. Success. He managed to get just the head in and held it as Marnie tried to catch up with her breathing.

This was fine, though for the picture taking. He was in, Marnie was having a real and natural reaction to it, and it would play well to the tune of the story.

"Okay, that's it." The lady finally chirped in. "Athena's turn."

Marnie was now too sore to sit in any fashion, between her cunt and her ass, so she stood to watch the others go through similar acts and shots. Finally, Aphrodite, who promised Paris, she would give him Helen, Helen of Troy, took Paris' pent up load all over her face, and was crowned the victor.

There were different costumes, different scripts, and pretty much the same kinds of shots. Marnie had to insist that she always take it in her rear because of her injured twat. She was as horny as she ever was in her life when it was time to quit. Even though one scene had her fingering her clit, it only lasted as long as necessary to run off the required shots. All those cocks, the sexy situations, never getting a chance to go beyond posing. At least when she did the movie, she could work through the arousal to a conclusion.

When she got dressed, the lady came up to her with a document to sign. "In order to pay you, I'll need you to sign this." She said handing the contract and pen to Marnie, waiting for her to sign while holding the $1,200.00 check made out to her in the air between her first two fingers.

"So, what about Kenneth and Maggie?" Marnie asked, ready to leave. "Well, he's scheduled back here a week from tomorrow, or you might find them at 'Swaggers' during the day or 'Shareholders' at night. "What is their last name? Maybe I can find a home address." Marnie supposed.

"I can do better than that, I think I have an old card of his. I don't know if the numbers still work, but it shows his last name 'Brannon', and his pager number." She said, handing the card she dug up to Marnie, with a smile. "Thanks for helping me out. You were great. Can I call you again?"

"Marnie was preoccupied with getting in touch the Brannons so she absently said, "Sure, thanks."

"By the way, where is this illustrated story going to appear?" Marnie asked, as she handed the signed document back in exchange for the check.

"On an Internet site." The lady said matter-of-factly. Marnie look horrified. "Oh don't worry. It is a pay site, subscribers only. No one you know will ever see it." She thought better of mentioning the Newsgroup advertising posts that bring people to the site.

12