NWMD!: Marnie Visits Libido Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too Mom, and that is 'Model,' a successful 'Model' over the years." Brenda reminded her.

"Yes dear, a Model."

That night she gave Roger a great deal of attention. They saw a movie of his choice. Marnie wanted him to drive by the Forestry Fountain on their way home, ostensibly to see if they had added anything to it. She asked if they could stop and experience it. As they approached, Marnie grabbed his arm and stopped him, before he was to walk in on a group of college-aged kids in and around it.

"What are they doing?" Roger whispered.

"It looks fraternity and sorority to me. Let's watch a minute." Marnie whispered back.

"School hasn't started yet." Roger pointed out.

"Well let's watch and see."

There were eight fish and eight young women squatting to the hushed cheers of some guys and a couple more girls on the side. When one girl lost her balance, she looked disappointed and was waved out. Then another raised her hand. From the looks of it, it was after surviving an orgasm. Then another raised her hand but lost her balance, had to jump into the water and was waved out. This went on, with the waved hands and the elimination until there were cheers for the last woman still riding the stream. Then she raised her hand one final time and came out on her own. They huddled around her with congratulations and went off, presumably to get something more to drink.

Marnie and Roger came out from their cover, when they were gone, and walked up to the edge of the fountain. "Gosh,” Marnie exclaimed, "a big strong man like you wouldn't make me prove my love to him by forcing me to do the same thing, now would he?" She said coyly.

"He certainly would." Roger said picking up the beat, surprised at the particular dance his bride had chosen. "Now get those panties off and don't come back out until you've had four orgasms, one from each corner of your heart." He ordered.

"Oooo, that's a tall order from a tall handsome man like you, but I'll do my best." Marnie said in a kittenish voice, pulled down her panties, looked him straight in the eyes, and handed them to him between her thumb and index finger, arm outstretched. Then she tucked the hem of her dress up under itself. "Do you mean I have to do it now, right now?"

"Get in there now before I plant you on a fish myself, woman." Roger said as forcefully as he could muster.

Marnie tried a couple of mounts and decided on one that gave her the best footing. Then she moved into place. "Ohmygod, ohmygod, ooooooah” There was a pause, "Ohyeah, ohyeah, ooooobaby." And so it repeated.

"Honey, I think you need to keep it down." Roger said softly, stepping out of character for the moment.

"I'm down as far as I eeyee, oyeeeya, ooooooohga, need to be."

"No the noise."

"Okaaaaay, ooohno, argheeeeeya." Marnie exclaimed, and raised her hand and whispered "One."

"Great honey, but can you do it more quietly. This is a public place and there should be laws against this." Roger said, now staying out of character, and checking in all directions for any passersby.

Marnie hummed her responses, and knocked off her second, raising her hand to signal her man. Then she turned ninety degrees to get a little different feel from the stream. "Unh, unh, ohmygoooooood." She finally exclaimed out loud.

"Honey come out quickly, I think I hear someone coming." Roger said, frantically waving his hand towards himself to signal her to hurry.

"I eee, Iee am, cumminggggggggg." Marnie exclaimed as she reluctantly dismounted the stream.

She was undoing the hem of her dress when she heard, "What seems to be the problem here?" An officer of the law inquired.

"Ah, Ah . . .” Roger was trying to say.

"Oh hi officer. Honey I found it, see?" She said holding up her wedding band for all to see.

"That's fine, Folks. Well it's getting late and we have been having problems with gang activity downtown here so I'd be moving along. Evening." He said tipping his hat.

Goodnight officer, thanks." Roger was finally able to say.

When the officer walked lazily out of sight, Marnie reached up, wantonly grabbed the back of Roger's head, and gave him a passionate kiss he would not soon forget on his trip the next day.

"I think I'm gonna like our mid-life just fine." He said, as they ran back to the car hand in hand.

12