NYC with Jesse

Story Info
An interlude between Jesse Eisenberg and his dreamgirl.
1.2k words
3.5
8.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a work of fiction. None of this actually happened. Just one of my fantasies.*

She had just moved to New York City. She'd wanted to move here for as long as she could remember. She craved the lights, the excitement, the massive amounts of people. She loved walking down Broadway and getting lost in the sea of men and women going about their day, rushing to work, running errands. She was browsing through the history section at the bookstore near her apartment and spotted a book she wanted. But, when she reached for it, someone else was reaching for it too. They briefly touched hands and both pulled back.

"Sorry," they both said at the same time. She looked up and her breath caught in her throat. She couldn't believe it. Jesse Eisenberg was standing in front of her, smiling. A silly grin spread across her face.

"You're interested in history," he asked?

"Yes. I need this book for class," she said.

"What school do you go to," he asked?

"I don't," she said with a giggle. "I teach history to juniors in high school." He must think she was still in college. Ha!

"I'm Jesse," he said.

"I know who you are. I'm Beth," she said.

"Can I buy you some coffee," he asked her?

"Sure," she answered. After he got some coffee, and she some Chai tea, they sat together at one of the small tables in the bookstore café. They talked about history, school, his family, her family. She told him why she had moved from Oklahoma to New York City. He told her about his latest movie. He offered to walk her home, since she lived nearby and darkness was falling fast. They stepped out into the cold night together and began walking. New York City was even more beautiful when it was blanketed with snow.

"This is me," she said and pointed to building. They stood for an awkward moment in silence. "Do you wanna come up?"

"Yes," he said. She got that silly grin on her face again. She had been so attracted to him ever since she saw that movie about zombies. She'd seen almost all of his movies since then. And, she knew she might never get an opportunity like this again. They walked into her apartment. She turned on the lights and put her keys on the side table. She offered him a drink which he graciously declined. He asked for a tour, so she showed him her small apartment, the tour ending in the doorway of the bedroom.

"And this is the bedroom," she said. She smiled at him and glanced up.

"What," he asked, running his hands through his hair insecurely?

"Can I touch your hair," she asked?

"Uh, sure," he said with a chuckle. She lightly began to run her fingers through his soft, curly hair. He closed his eyes and sighed, "that feels really nice." He opened his eyes and stared into hers. He reached up and put his hands on both sides of her face, leaning in to gently kiss her on the lips. The kiss started to become more intense and rough. He pushed her up against the door, his right hand sliding down from her face to cup her left breast, then squeezing it. His left hand moved to caress her ass. She could feel his erection through his pants, and she could feel herself getting wet. She had her arms around his waist, pulling him toward her, wanting him as close as possible.

He lifted her shirt up to pull it off and she obliged by raising her arms. She reached back and unclasped her bra. He stood for a minute, staring at her heaving breasts. She pulled his shirt off too and they embraced, their bare skin touching. He bent down and licked her nipple. He sucked on it until it was completely erect, before moving on the next breast.

"Oh god that feels good Jesse," she breathed in a low, husky voice. He stood up straight and kissed her. He undid her pants and they fell to the floor. She undid his pants as well.

"Lay down," he said in her ear, making her shiver. She did as he asked and laid back on the bed. He leaned down and took her panties off, she raising up to allow them. He slid his boxers off and lay down next to her. He traced his fingers down her stomach, down her thigh and back up again to her wet pussy. He slid two fingers inside of her and her lips parted, emitting a low moan. He started to rub her clit with his thumb in a circular motion.

His cock was throbbing against her thigh. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around it and began to stroke him. He started groaning with pleasure. She slowly removed his fingers from her and pushed him back on the bed. She kissed him on the lips, then began kissing her way down his belly. When she finally got to his cock she started to lick the head while she stroked him with her hand.

"Wow! That feels amazing," he moaned. She took him completely in her mouth, as far in as he could go until he hit the back of her throat. Completely ignoring her gag reflex, she began to pump him in and out of her mouth. His dick was nice and slick and she stroked him while she sucked. He made her stop.

"What's wrong," she asked?

"I don't want to cum yet. I want to fuck you first," he said in response.

She smiled seductively and said, "How do you want me, Mr. Eisenberg?"

He swallowed and told her to lay down on her back. He moved on top of her and held the tip of his cock at her entrance. He started to enter her, and as wet as she was, he still had to go slow. She was tight and he was big. Once fully inside of her, he shuddered and said, "oh my god you are so tight." He started to find a rhythm and started going faster and faster. He put her legs up and was so deep inside of her that it almost hurt. But, she couldn't get enough of it.

"Oh my god Jesse fuck me," she screamed!!

He stopped and pulled out of her. She gave him a sad look and he just smiled, turning her over on her stomach. She raised her ass in the air and he entered her pussy from behind. He really started pounding her hard now. She couldn't stop screaming his name. It felt so good and hurt at the same time, her eyes started to water. "I'm cumming Jesse, don't stop. Please don't stop," she said. As her pussy walls clenched around his big cock

"I'm gonna cum Beth. Where do you want it," he asked?

"In my mouth. I want to taste you," she answered.

He pulled out of her and she turned around quickly. He started to stroke his cock over her and she opened her mouth, waiting for his salty cum. Soon, streams of hot cum were shooting into her mouth and she swallowed all he gave her. They both collapsed on the bed, their chests heaving.

"That...was...amazing," he said, panting. She couldn't even speak, she just nodded. She smiled, knowing this would not be the last time.