Nylon Awakenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nicer and nicer," I answered with a trembling voice.

"Well let's make it even nicer, shall we?," she said, attaching her veil to the other side of her face.

She moved closer until our faces, or rather our veils, were touching and whispered in my ear, "Ready?"

I nodded weakly in reply. She knew I was only just a short way from something I'd only ever experienced in dreams.

Then she slowly began nuzzling my veil-covered face with hers. I'd never felt anything so delightful in my life before. At the same time the increasingly pleasant warm glow in my groin suddenly shifted up a gear and I had the feeling that if they didn't stop, something very nice was definitely going to happen and very soon. I moaned with the building ecstasy and Maria giggled through her veil. She then turned to Deborah and said, "OK, Debbie, do your stuff."

I couldn't see what was happening down below because Maria had turned her face back to mine to continue nuzzling my cheek, but somebody, it must have been Deborah, started gently stroking my cock just below its head through the panties of my costume. The feeling was glorious as Deborah slid the tip of her finger slowly back and forth so that it felt as if I was being caressed in one continuous movement.

I cried out, helpless with this wonderful feeling, "Don't stop! Oh please don't stop!"

"No, of course not," giggled Deborah.

With that an enormous wave of ecstasy spread throughout the whole of my abdomen and my cock stiffened even more, straining against the panties.

Deborah just had time to call out, "He's going to burst any moment now," before my whole groin started pumping, again and again and I didn't want it to stop, the feeling was so nice. Meanwhile, Deborah kept up her delicious slow caress. As the spasms at last subsided, I realised I was panting heavily.

"Did you enjoy that?" Maria asked me.

"That was lovely, Maria. Much nicer than a wet dream."

"Of course it was, Peter, of course it was."

Her voice was drifting away and suddenly I woke up and I was back in our living room sitting in front of the TV. I still had the warm post-orgasm glow and then I became aware of the stickiness inside my underpants. It had been a wet dream after all, but what a dream!

I don't know what had happened exactly and at first I thought I had been hallucinating. Maybe I had, but in all the months afterwards, even when there was an opportunity for it to happen again, it never did.

So I consoled myself by discovering the delights of masturbation and when I also realised that the sheer scarves a lot of women seemed to be wearing were made from nylon chiffon, in subtly different textures, I started saving my pocket money in readiness for a new silky, shiny scarf every few months. My cock really appreciated being caressed through two layers of sheer nylon. But I'll never forget that luscious harem costume and the wonderful orgasm Maria and her colleagues gave me. Or was it my imagination? Who knows?

12