Nylon Temptation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
549 Followers

When my tongue entered her deeply, she quivered yet again. She moaned around the testicle she was sucking on. As I continued long, deep licks inside her, I moved my hips up and down, and Kelly took the hint. She stopped her oral assault on my sack and opened wide, taking my shaft deep inside her mouth. While my tongue probed in and out of her pussy, my raising and lowering hips forced my cock to slide in and out of her open mouth. She closed her mouth just enough so that her clamping lips felt soft and slippery around my shaft as it went up and down, up and down. God, that felt incredible. It spurred my tongue on to even greater probings between her legs.

Kelly's hands, grabbing my ass like a vise, now helped my hips thrust my penis into her mouth. She moaned, gasped, slurped and snorted as she sucked me. I likewise slurped as my tongue probed hot and deep. I felt myself nearing orgasm, and I wanted Kelly to experience the same pleasure, so I pulled out all the stops.

Thrusting my cock deep into her mouth over and over, I flicked my tongue rapidly at the front of her vagina, all around her clit. I spread her wide right at her clit with two fingers of my left hand and began kissing her clit, open mouthed and with tongue busy. My right hand sent two fingers into her opening, wiggling and probing inside her as I licked at her clit. She began to squirm. God, she was dripping so.

I moved my hips more urgently, fucking Kelly's mouth a little faster and harder, knowing how she thoroughly loves when I come in her mouth. As I predicted, she made no effort to remove my penis from her hot, sucking cavern. Instead, her tongue became more active than ever, licking wherever it could as I thrust into her mouth. Her nails dug deep into my ass, not letting me pull my shaft too far out of her mouth. From this point on, she wanted it deep, filling her mouth. She couldn't wait for me to come.

My lips sucked hard around her clit, my teeth lightly nipping the flesh around it. The two fingers inside her had been joined by a third, and they were thrusting as deep inside her as they could go, in and out, faster and faster as I licked and sucked her burning nub. She squirmed more than ever, more and more of her juices dribbling between her legs and onto the floor. I lapped at her love button with every ounce of strength my tongue could muster. My fingers wiggled and poked inside her. My cock filled her mouth, thrusting, thrusting, thrusting. My eyes for some reason became fixated on the crack of her lush derriere, and on a whim I slipped a finger into it, rubbing it up and down between her cheeks, playfully yet slowly and erotically. Or so I hoped.

I couldn't hold back any longer. My molten hot cream filled her lovely mouth, spurt after spurt ripping from deep inside me. Kelly yelped her glee, sucking madly and swallowing happily - and quickly - fingers digging into my ass as it pounded up and down above her head. I nearly bellowed (or perhaps I indeed did?) as I emptied myself into her hungry throat.

My orgasm was intensely long and satisfying, but eventually began to subside, causing me to fear that I'd failed my lady. I'd had an orgasm and she hadn't. The worst possible outcome when pleasing a lady. But I kept licking and sucking her, kept some fingers busy titillating her sugar walls while others sought to do the same in her earthy valley. Finally, it happened. My efforts were rewarded.

With a shudder of her silky thighs, and a loud but muffled moan, she came. Her body rippled from her neck to her knees a few times. Her hips thrust once, twice, thrice...small pre-quakes. And then all Hell broke loose. With an even louder moan around my still mouth-filling cock, her back arched and her body stiffened. Her thighs shuddered and scissored tightly around my head. Her ass squirmed and wiggled, but her clenching thighs kept my mouth in place where she needed it. Every part of her seemed animated, moving in some way...most of it spastic and uncontrolled. My cock popped out of her mouth as she screamed. Steaming liquid bubbled, then burst from her as she rocked and heaved on the floor, her sweet cream drenching my lapping face. I was so into giving this incredible woman a fantastic orgasm that I continued to lick her, lapping as she came and came and came. She screamed louder and louder. She tried to grab my dribbling penis in her mouth again, but she didn't have enough coordination to do it. Her body was jerking and hopping too much. So, my cock just seemed to slap at the side of her face as her glazed eyes watched it numbly.

Finally, Kelly's spastic movements subsided, becoming just mild twitching ones. The roaring rapids between her legs became just a softly babbling brook. Her screaming stopped. And though some of her muscles were still the victims of misfiring nerves, she slowly relaxed.

Tentatively, I raised myself up a bit, looking down between my legs at her. She smiled from ear to ear, a soft, contented smile. A moist, dribbling smile, too. Her eyes were still glazed, but slowly clearing. She breathed deeply and rapidly, her arms flopped at her sides, finally giving my ass a break. I decided to get off of her, giving her that much better a chance to catch her breath.

I rolled to one side of her, my face as sticky wet as hers was. I smiled as I watched her chest heave and her glistening lips try to speak.

"Relax, hon," I said, "that...was quite...an orgasm....you had there."

"No shit," she huffed, "and you...nearly....drowned me."

"Same here," I smiled, "but I was...above the flood...while you were...below...So sorry."

"Don't be....sorry....It was...delicious," she smiled weakly. Her tongue sneaked out to quickly and deftly lap up a glistening dewdrop of cum from the corner of her mouth.

She sat up...shakily. I sat next to her and put my arm around her. We hugged and kissed. She looked into my eyes and said, "I guess sexy stockings....really do...get you hot, huh?"

"Only when YOU'RE wearing them," I replied with a wink.

"Well," she sighed, taking a much needed deep breath, "I have one more pair to show you. They're not suspender hose like these, but they're sexy. Hopefully, they'll get you all hot again. I love it when you're hot."

"YOU get me hot, Kel....you! Yeah, the stockings are sexy, but it's you that put the look over the edge for me."

"Flatterer," she said, stroking my chin. "I'm going to see if I can't get that fire of yours going again, but first I need something to drink. I'm parched. I need fluid replacement. Someone stole all my fluids just now." She grinned. I grinned back.


She got up to go to the kitchen. She looked sexier than ever all sweaty and dripping in those pantyhose, her gorgeous ass swaying bare and free as she headed for the fridge. She came back with two beers. What delight. Cold, refreshing brew after incredible sex. Every man's dream.

"Let's have a quick drink, then get back to the fun," she said.

"Works for me," I replied, thinking this HAD to be Heaven.

We sat on the floor, our backs against the sofa, and drank our beers. All the while I couldn't stop looking at Kelly's legs in those sexy pantyhose. And, of course, peeking between those legs. Kelly knew I was looking, and loved it. As we sat and drank, she let me pour a little beer over her breasts and lick it off. She put her nipples one by one into the opening of her beer bottle and tilted the bottle, anointing her nipples with beer. I sucked it off. Then she poured a little between her legs, and I licked it from her pubic hairs. It was all very playful...and teasingly erotic.

"Oh, by the way, hon," she said, "it's time for you to remove another article of clothing. Off with the pants."

I stood up, grinning. My pants were still unbuttoned and unzipped, gathered around my thighs, and all I had to do was lower them the rest of the way off my legs. Grinning, I motioned for Kelly to do it for me. After all, I'd helped her on with her pantyhose, so why couldn't she help me off with my pants? And it's not like she hadn't done it countless times before.

She needed no convincing. She took my pants off me with ease and speed. Then, as I started to sit again, she reached up and tore my briefs down and off, making me stumble and hop. Her impish eyes gleaming, she tossed my pants aside but held up my briefs like a trophy, dangling them from her index finger. Finally, she did toss the briefs aside, but quickly leaned forward and kissed my flaccid member. "We'll get you up again," she cooed, kissing it again and again.

I stood before her completely naked. She giggled and kissed my cock. It stirred. But Kelly grabbed my hands and pulled me down. We sat against the sofa, kissing and cuddling, until our beers had been drained.

After about half an hour, Kelly stretched and sighed. She stood up, her stretching becoming exaggerated in a slow, sexy tease. Grinning, she removed the suspender pantyhose directly in front of me, rolling them millimeter by millimeter down hips, thighs and calves. She even straddled my legs as she slid them down below her knees, deliberately bending over so that her bare bottom jiggled in front of my face as she rolled the nylon. From mid calf down, she had me take over, working them with shaky fingers the rest of the way off of her. With another of her impish grins, she wiggled her toes in my crotch with each foot as I worked the hose down over her ankles and heels. She laughed a laugh of victory as her toes felt the growing firmness in my lap.

Tilting her empty beer bottle and letting the last few drips drop onto her bouncing breasts again, Kelly walked back over to the chair and picked up her shopping bag. She took something out of it...something dark black. She let it unfurl from her fingertips. Fishnet pantyhose. Fine mesh, dark, silky.

Her grin stretched further across her face, noting my still steadily inflating member. Her tongue licked her still shiny lips.

"I hope that pasta has fully kicked in, hon. Because I want you to fuck me like a rutting animal when I put these on," she said. "No excuses. I want that cock of yours inside me while I'm wearing these. I don't care if you rip them down, rip them open or just shove your cock right through them, but you are going to fuck me like you've never fucked me before. Got it, handsome?"

I nodded. My brain started to melt again. I felt it oozing from my ears. And I watched Kelly once again slowly slide sexy nylons up her fantastic legs, inch by luscious inch. Oh, yeah...Kelly would get her wish. The way I was starting to throb, there was no doubt about it.

Kelly again bent over, showing me her fine bottom, as she drew up the fishnet pantyhose. Even as I watched her in besotted awe, my brain - formerly a puddle of goo - began to calculate. As I watched nylon stretch around shapely calves, firm thighs and that ever so slightly plump, rounded ass, I planned. Kelly could only tease me so far. But I had to fight hard to maintain my mental acuity. It was the toughest thing I've ever done. But I wanted to remain in control...bide my time...then pounce when the time was right.

The crisscrossed weave of the nylon spread and widened as it hugged and caressed Kelly's many assets. Each one of those diamond shaped openings called to me, letting me peek at my lady's soft, creamy flesh. My hands and lips and tongue each wanted to attack first. My throbbing cock simply waited...gaining strength...growing...hardening...planning it's moment.

These pantyhose were not crotchless. That didn't matter. I knew they'd be no match for my lust. Kelly's sweet pussy would be plundered, no matter what. It would be mine. I'd already savored it with my tongue. Now it was time for my pride and joy to have it's way with it. I vowed that nothing, not even some overwhelming primal act of nature gone mad, would stop my capturing and ravaging that sweetest of openings. No...I'd die first.

Kelly was blissfully unaware of the true extent to which she'd aroused me. Oh, she knew I was turned on, but she thought I would come crawling over to nuzzle and lick that sexy nylon, caressing her trapped legs and ass with awestruck fingers. She thought I'd once again burrow my face between her legs, this time trying desperately to lick her steaming slit through moistening fishnet. I smiled to myself at how mistaken she was.

Grinning wickedly, my love finally stretched the nylon all the way over her lovely hips. She bent and wiggled her bottom, teasing yet gain. "Don't these make my ass look incredible? They squeeze my cheeks and make them look so delicious, don't they?" I smiled, biding my time. Besides, how could I not agree with her? She was absolutely correct.

She turned to face me. "And look at my pussy. So pretty behind the fine fishnet, isn't it? Bet you'd like to chew your way right through it to get at it, wouldn't you, honey?" She rubbed her crotch suggestively, licking her lips, bending to let her bare breasts jiggle so tantalizingly. Even from where I sat, I could see the widening area of slickness where her fingers so devilishly played.

"C'mon, honey," she continued, "crawl over here and try to eat me again. I just love that tongue of yours. If you lick me real nice, I'll slip the pantyhose down to my thighs and let you kiss my ass. I know how much you love my ass. And then," she stretched again, playful fingers tweaking her nipples, "who knows what you might get to kiss. Maybe these firm, pink nipples?" Oh, she was beside herself with satisfaction at how well she was teasing and arousing me. Her eyes repeatedly noted my pounding erection. But while she thought I was becoming jelly, I was becoming granite. I waited for just the right move on her part.

And then it came.

"Hmm....I think maybe you'll have to EARN my pussy this time. You'll have to kiss my ass FIRST," she chuckled. She leered down at me, her eyes glistening pure evil. She turned and again aimed her bottom in my direction. Slowly, her hands grabbed the waistband of the pantyhose and lowered it down below her hips, uncovering again the globes of her ass. With the nylon just below the bottom curves of her cheeks, she swayed her behind back and forth.

"Come kiss my ass, honey. Be a good boy. Pucker up and get your lips all over my cheeks. That's the only way I'll let you lick between my legs again, or get that juicy cock of yours inside me. C'mon," she chided, "give me some lip service. Here, boy!"

That was it. I grinned and sucked my lower lip, trying to hold back the maniacal laughter that fought to escape from my mouth. With Kelly standing there holding the lowered pantyhose just below the bottom curve of her cheeks, wiggling her ass at me and offering it to me for pucker service, I made my move.

I didn't want to give away my intentions right off. So I played along. Trying to look the part, I slowly crawled forward toward that offered prize, tongue lolling out of my mouth, panting like a dog, and almost whimpering like one, too (Oh, I was convincing!). Kelly giggled her amusement, adding several comments along the lines of, "That's right, little puppydog" and "such a good boy," and "c'mon, boy..come and get the tasty tush." She was beside herself, giggling, wiggling and jiggling. Then she bent way down, holding onto the arms of the chair as she pushed her behind way out at me, wiggling it so fast and furious that the air around it almost hummed. When she said, "Kiss the pretty ass, honey....kiss kiss kiss," I made my move. It stunned her. And it became MY turn to chortle with glee.

In a blindingly fast move, I got up off my knees, stood up and raced forward. Since Kelly was only about ten feet away from me, I was on her in an instant. Her eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped, her gaping mouth forming a huge, startled "O". If I wasn't so intent on ravaging her, I'd have laughed myself silly.

I was on her before she could release her surprised cry. My hands grabbed that high and mighty ass by the hips, claiming it as my own personal property. Kelly lost her balance and fell forward, her head hitting the back of the chair, her face sinking into the soft cushions there. That served quite nicely to muffle her cry. Her hands came up to grab the back of the chair for support and balance.

I had the sexy fishnet pantyhose down below her knees in a heartbeat, the crotch portion stretched between her calves. Nudging her forward into the back of the chair with the palm of one hand, I used my right knee to quickly kick her thighs further apart. She was still off-balance and couldn't fight back. She stumbled as her legs split wide, and her face again sunk into the cushions.

That was when I rammed her. She was so slick with her own juices that I had no trouble pushing deep into her with my very first thrust. That first lunge found my throbbing cock inside her all the way to its base. If I'd thrust any harder, I'd have inserted my testicles into her as well.

Kelly's look of stunned surprise turned immediately into a tongue-lolling mask of drooling pleasure. Her eyes turned up in her head and she sighed and moaned. Her mouth remained open and saliva dribbled from her mouth onto the back of the chair. Holding tightly to her hips, I thrust myself into her over and over, gritting my teeth with the sustained effort.

"Kiss...your ass...huh?" I huffed. "You said...before...you...wanted me...to fuck you...like never before. Well hon....here it is! And I...gotta tell ya...that pasta...is REALLY....kickin' in!"

I pounded between Kelly's legs so hard and fast that she was lifted off the floor with each thrust. Her entire body shook each time I slammed into her from behind. Even normally unflinching muscles rippled with the shock waves. I was grunting and snarling as I thrust forward and back, over and over again, almost slipping out of her on several occasions in my fervor. Kelly just kept bouncing on the balls and heels of her feet and drooling onto the chair.

With one hand wrapped tightly around her waist, holding her firmly in place for my invading tool, my other hand found her dangling breasts, taking over the job her own hands had had earlier...the job of tweaking and toying with her nipples. Kelly gasped and moaned. She was so incredibly wet that her small, tight opening was well lubricated for my pounding cock. It would've felt sublimely satisfying just to hump her like that, thrusting and grunting forever, even if there'd never been an orgasm of any kind. But...oh, my...was there ever an orgasm. Two, in fact. Hers and mine, both equally intense.

With Kelly finally able to communicate again, she screamed "Fuck me! Oh, honey....fuck me! Make me...cum...so hard!" I ceased torturing her now very sensitive nipples. My hand instead found its way down below her navel, fingers playing briefly in her pubic curls. Still lower my fingers probed, until they found her screaming bulb. Pumping into her harder than ever, I squeezed the area around her clit, my fingers bathed in her fluids. With each thrust, as her feet left the floor, I squeezed the area and vibrated my fingers. Each time my fingers got closer and closer to that burning nub itself. Kelly was gasping and screaming, most of it incoherent babbling. Her excited tongue kept getting in the way of whatever she was trying to say...if she was at all.

To my surprise, Kelly grabbed the back of the chair in tightly clenched fists. Her legs shot back and up, encircling my hips and butt. I kept hold of her waist and continued to torture her clit area as I slammed my pounding muscle into her harder and faster. I could feel Kelly's heels kicking my back as we fucked like never before.

Finally, I filled her with my molten load. My teeth clenched so hard I thought they'd crack. I grunted like some wild animal, snorting and groaning and wailing, my clenched jaw turned toward the ceiling, eyes open but unseeing. Kelly likewise was squealing, screaming and growling. The only intelligible words that I could distinguish coming from her mouth were various forms of "fuck me!" and "I'm coming!"

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
549 Followers