Nylon Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
553 Followers

I held her foot by the heel as if it were fragile and might break at any moment. I pulled those wiggling toes to my lips and kissed gently along the seam, from her tiniest toe to the largest. I kissed back and forth across those toes several times, my lips delighting in the feel of the seam. I then followed this with my tongue licking along the seam, which elicited delightfully amused giggles from Kelly. So, of course, I licked a bit longer, knowing she was getting a kick out of it. And even though the nylon was ultra sheer, my tongue still tingled from the minuscule nooks and crannies of the fabric's weave as it glided along. But it was a most delicious tingle indeed.

"Oh, you must really like my stockings to kiss and lick my toes like that. Keep it up, hon...it's just dreamy."

After playing her toe game for a while, I then worked my lips and tongue along the sole seam, and my mustache must have tickled her somewhat because she giggled and wiggled her foot the entire time my mouth worked that sole. I didn't mind at all kissing and licking Kelly's foot, because to me every inch of her is a beautiful work of art, deserving of whatever attention pleases her. So, kissing that tempting seam was not a problem...not at all...no matter where that seam might have dared to venture.

I lifted her leg up above my head and began my upward oral trek. I kissed and licked the delicate heel seam, even attending to the space between it and the seam that ran up Kelly's calf. I enjoyed the silken feel of it, and knowing that Kelly's adorable leg was beneath it made it that much more pleasurable, so I took my time kissing and licking up her calf. My lips and tongue slowly traced every inch of seam on that tasty thighward climb. My hands caressed her leg as my mouth moved ever upward. Kelly seemed to be enjoying it immensely, which was all the incentive I could possibly need.

When I finally reached the support band, I was in for a surprise.

"Now," Kelly said, "I want you to lick all around the elastic band. Slip your tongue between the band and my thigh, and lick all around my leg with your tongue between the two."

I chuckled, but I complied instantly. I squeezed my tongue between nylon and flesh. The angle was awkward, and I wasn't able to keep my tongue between the two at all times. After all, I did have to swallow from time to time. So, as best I could, I licked all around her thigh, my tongue held tight between her soft skin and the slightly rough silk of the band. Kelly laughed long and often at my efforts, but I didn't care. This was immense fun.

She made sure I had completed licking all the way around her thigh before she let me stop. Then, giggling, she pulled her thigh away from me. In it's place she put her other thigh. The leg I'd just licked she then draped over the other arm of the chair. I found the second support band in my face.

"Now, lover, comes the return trip. Lick all around this thigh, now....and then when that's done follow the seam down the back, all the way to my cute, wiggling toes. Up one leg, down the other," she laughed, again pleased with herself.

There wasn't even a second's thought on my part. I inserted my tongue once again between thigh and hose, orally circling yet another lovely leg. After that, I began the downward trip from thigh to calf, along that sexy seam, and finally along heel and sole to playful toes. Again my mustache tickled her foot, and again my hands caressed wherever lips and tongue were not occupied. When I was done, my lips were a little sore and my tongue ached, but they were pleasant pains indeed. My fingertips tingled from their constant fondling of nylon.

"Your lips are a little red, there, man o' mine," Kelly smiled, "but they did a wonderful job on my legs. That was just lovely. Now I think it's time for you to really enjoy these nylons of mine...these sexy sheer thigh highs. How would you like to feel my nyloned legs all over you? All over every inch of your body. Mmm...that would be nice, wouldn't it? I'll rub my legs all over you so you can feel the nylon the way I do. Do you want me to do that?" she asked, again knowing the answer before even asking.

I nodded and smiled, saying, "Kel, you can rub your legs on me anytime you want, nylons or no nylons."

She smiled and said, "Well, then, sit right here between my legs. I'm sure that's something you'll like...being between my legs."

"You bet," I said, sliding forward to sit directly in front of the chair.

Kelly lifted both legs and began rubbing the sides of my head between her nyloned calves. She moved her thighs and calves along my shoulders, her feet along my neck and chest. I closed my eyes and tried to feel every weave of the nylon. The silkiness of those stockings mixed with the warmth of Kelly's legs and feet felt delicious. I sighed as I felt legs and feet caressing me all over. Then, suddenly, it all stopped.

I opened my eyes and looked up at my lady love, wondering what was up now.

"Hmm....this could get to be lots of fun," she said, "but, first, those will have to come off."

She pointed down to my erection-tightened briefs, the only clothing I wore. Kelly continued rubbing her ultra sheer, smoke hued legs all over my head, neck and chest...then worked her way downward. Smiling a playful smile, she rubbed her stockinged feet along the sides of my face, pausing briefly to tickle my ears with her toes and to dishevel my hair with those same mischievous toes. The static was making me look like an unwrinkled version of Einstein, my hair frizzing out in all directions, which was a total hoot to Kelly.

Bringing her foot down from my hair she pushed on one side of my face to turn my head. When I turned my head, she slid her calf under my nose and let me inhale the nylon, rubbing her calf back and forth under my inhaling nostrils. All the while my hands were caressing her thighs, both bare and covered in nylon.

Slowly she rubbed her silken legs down my neck, arms and chest, the smooth sensation of the nylon making me close my eyes again dreamily. I felt that warm, soft caress slowly move down my body to the hard and happy bulge in my briefs. Kelly rubbed either side of the bulge with her toes, stroking up and down its length with one set of toes on each side. It was excruciating pleasure.

But Kelly was never one to accept a less than perfect situation, so her feet left their disappointed target - for the moment - and worked their way up to the waistband of my briefs, where her toes - obviously more talented than I'd given them credit for - worked themselves behind it and pulled forward on it. When she had pulled the waistband away from my body an inch or two, my engorged, throbbing head popped into view. Kelly was more pleased with herself than ever. She pulled my briefs forward, slipping her feet further into them so that the waistband was now trapped under her high arched soles. Thus trapped, it gave easily when she pushed downward with her feet and pinned it to my thighs, allowing my pulsing hardness to spring free in all its glory. It throbbed and pointed directly at her, and she grinned with glee. But still this was not enough.

"Get up on your knees, slowly. I'm going to take those nasty old shorts off you myself. I like my men naked and ready to be played with."

Smiling, a totally willing captive in her nylon seduction, I raised myself to my knees slowly, so that Kelly's feet could keep my briefs prisoner as I rose. When I'd gotten to my knees, Kelly used her feet to work the front of my shorts down my thighs a few inches. But, the back of my briefs still clung to my buttocks and was keeping her from lowering them any further. Kelly would not be denied. She slipped her feet between my legs and pushed them back, her nylon covered toes and insteps sliding boldly under my testicles, wiggling playfully as they went. The sensation of the nylon gliding along the underside of my sack was mind blowing.

Her feet now completely inside my briefs, she pushed at the material that formed the seat portion of my briefs, grabbing it with her toes, which she worked a few inches up my backside as they captured the material. Pushing outward with her feet, and curling up the material of the briefs in her toes, she managed to eventually grab the waistband with them. Once captured, her toes could now pull down and slowly lower the back portion of my briefs. Once that hard part was done, it was a simple matter for her to use her heels to pull down the front of my shorts. Now she easily lowered my shorts and completely exposed my eager organ. Kelly let loose a whoop of success, raising her arms up straight and yelling, "Score!" I could only chuckle.

"Now, hon, stand up and I'll do away with these things once and for all," she said, a wicked glint in her twinkling eyes.

I stood up slowly, and Kelly used her feet and calves to lower my briefs the rest of the way down my legs. Once they were all the way down to the floor, Kelly had me step out of them, and she hooked the waistband with her toes and tossed them across the room, aiming for the pile that consisted of her blouse, bra, and one of her shoes. She scored a direct hit, my briefs happily snuggling up against her bra. Again she raised her arms and shouted her success.

As I stood before her, totally naked and throbbing, Kelly lifted her feet up and began stroking my member mercilessly, rubbing her nyloned feet and calves all along the shaft, squeezing the head between her soles, teasing my testicles with the very toe seam I'd kissed and licked earlier. She ran the sole of one foot along the underside of my shaft while the toes of her other foot wiggled playfully in my sack. I felt like I was going to explode.

"Oh, no....not so fast, loverboy....not so fast," Kelly almost sneered the words.

To make sure I didn't come too soon, she quickly stopped the torment on my cock. She removed her feet from it and sat up in the chair. She leaned forward and pulled me by the hips toward her, until I stood directly in front of her. Chuckling with pure, hedonistic joy, she then sat back in the chair at a sideways angle and put her legs up on my chest. I stood there with the heels of her feet resting just above my nipples, waiting for her next game. I didn't have to wait long.

"Hmmmm.....my sexy stockinged legs need a nice rub. Be a good boy and rub my calves and thighs for me, sweetie?"

I had no problem with that, so I stood there in front of her and rubbed her legs. With her legs raised like that, her skirt had ridden all the way up to her hips and no longer covered her sexy black panties. It was a delicious sight. I was so impressed, I even kissed her ankles as I rubbed her calves and thighs...and eyed her most prized possession.

Suddenly, as I rubbed, I realized the reason why Kelly had sat on the chair at an angle. I felt her right hand as it reached out and grabbed my primed manhood. She tickled the head, playfully squeezed it. Then she ever so lightly stroked the underside of the shaft and tickled my testicles with fingers that were every bit as playful as her toes. Again I moaned with the pleasure of it...and I found myself kissing her ankles and toes with passion, and rubbing her legs with heightened enthusiasm. But still my Kelly was not through. She could switch gears with a speed and suddenness that could give you whiplash.

She let loose of my cannon and pulled her legs from my adoring hands and lips, quickly lowering them to the floor. She stood up and threw one arm around my neck, kissing me passionately. Her other hand resumed it's stroking of my penis, so adamant in it's stroking that I thought she intended to give me a hand job. And had she continued another thirty seconds or so, she would have.

She stopped mashing her mouth into mine and pulled back to look me directly in the eyes. I could see the look of lust in those gorgeous eyes and knew she could see mine. When she spoke, there was another twinkle in her eyes, "This is extremely fun. I think we could both come out of this very happy if we work this right. You game, hon?" There was no way in Heaven or Hell I was gonna say no.

"Well," I gasped, trying to get my lungs to work properly, "it's been just fine so far. What did you have in mind? Or....should I ask?"

She smiled and kissed my lips very lightly, moving her lips around to my ear to whisper into it, "Down boy." Those two words started every nerve ending in my body firing at once...and I could barely breathe. She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed down. I gave absolutely no resistance, and the next thing I knew I was again on my knees, my hands caressing her calves and thighs. Kelly remained standing, looking down at me like a child with a new toy.

"Now," she said, "take off my skirt for me."

Now we're talking! I thought. With trembling fingers I grabbed Kelly's skirt and slowly lowered it to the floor. I watched her shapely legs step out of it, my heart a triphammer in my chest. I tossed the skirt aside, not bothering to aim for the pile of clothing as Kelly had. I didn't care where it went. There in front of her, on my knees, I could only stare at my beautiful lady wearing only sheer thigh high stockings and silky black panties. My hands reached up and stroked the back of her thighs while my eyes tried to peer through her panties.

"Mmm....good boy. Now, sweetie, pull down my pretty panties.....with your teeth."

I looked up into those sexy eyes and that wicked smile and I would've eaten the bark off a tree for her at that point. Kelly tousled my hair playfully, briefly, and then pulled my head forward toward her panties. When my mouth came close to her panties, my hands shot up from her thighs and grabbed her ass, each hand capturing a handful of cheek. I kissed her panties as if I were kissing her sweet, downy treasure itself. My hands slipped under her panties to grab all flesh, and fondle it as my mouth sucked at silk.

I needed so badly at that moment to uncover her succulent sex, that I grasped the waistband in my teeth and pulled downward. The first sight of her soft curls inflamed my passion even more, and I found myself turning Kelly with my hands so I could take each inch of that waistband in my teeth and lower her panties. It took some time, inch by inch, and getting them over the globes of her ass was an incredible task, but I eventually got those stubborn panties about a foot down her thighs, uncovering completely her moist, pink flower. I stared in awe at it's beauty. I didn't have the patience to continue removing her panties with only my teeth, so I grabbed the front of them with my teeth but grabbed the sides of the waistband with my two hands and pulled downward. Kelly laughed at my eagerness, squealing gleefully like a schoolgirl. My fumbling removal of her panties knocked her off balance and she fell back into the chair, making it easier for me to pull the panties the rest of the way off her calves and over her feet with just my teeth. I didn't care if I hadn't earned a shout of "Score!". The panties were history...that's all that mattered.

Now, Kelly wore nothing but the stockings. But my main focus was her alluring sex. My nostrils were filled with the scent of it, and my mouth wanted to be filled with the taste of it. And with Kelly sitting in the chair laughing, I figured a thorough devouring of her flower was next on my agenda. I was wrong.

Seeing instantly where my mind was going, Kelly put out one hand and pushed it against my forehead, stopping the advance of my hungry mouth. She stood up with speed that would make Superman envious, the suddenness of it nearly knocking me back onto the floor. Still giggling like a young girl, my lovely Kelly twirled like a prima ballerina, stopping with her lovely back to me. Instead of her sweet nest in my face, I was now eye level with the beautifully rounded globes of her shapely ass. It wasn't the tasty nectar my tongue had been hoping for, but it took my breath away nonetheless.

"Now, keep your mind off my pussy and get back to rubbing my legs," she sighed, wiggling her bottom as a tease, "Besides, you've always said you love my ass...so, now you can stare at it while you rub my stockinged legs. Isn't that nice of me?" Kelly, always the tease, looked down at me as I looked wryly back up at her. She knew damn well I wasn't going to be able to just rub her legs with that comely bottom in my face. We both grinned.

I started rubbing her legs, my fingers once again tingling from the nylon. Kelly bent over so she could brace herself by putting her hands on the arms of the chair, that act pushing her luscious derriere even closer to my admiring eyes. I couldn't take the strain. I leaned forward the remaining few inches and started kissing that ravishing behind. Kelly giggled and wiggled.

I was able to get my hands to caress her smooth, silky legs, but my lips couldn't resist the soft flesh of her ass. It was as if half my brain controlled my fondling hands while the other half directed my lips and tongue on Kelly's warm fanny flesh. It wasn't long before my kissing lips gave way to nipping teeth and a searching tongue. I opened my mouth wide and took huge mouthfuls of Kelly's ass and sucked. I got so carried away that I even left a hickey or two on those delicious buttocks. I growled playfully as I grabbed chunks of her ass between my teeth and lightly chewed...or just grazed my teeth along the skin. I got so into that wiggling butt that I found myself sighing and even moaning as I devoured every inch of it. Kelly continued to wiggle and giggle, enjoying every second of it. And when I kissed, licked and sucked my way downward, I came ever so close to that moist, pink, steaming cavern of lust....it's petals fragrant and enticing. I was perfectly willing to eat Kelly's sweet pussy from behind if it came to that.

My oral fantasies fixated on Kelly's dewey flower suddenly received and injection of rocket fuel. As I was kissing the bottom curve of Kelly's right cheek, I suddenly felt a light stroking on the underside of my throbbing manhood. I looked down quickly - not wanting my lips to spend too much time away from Kelly's jiggling behind - to see one stockinged sole rubbing up and down my shaft. I watched, slack jawed and wide eyed as that sole seam stroked slowly up and down, the reinforced toes grasping my penis and squeezing playfully along the trip. I thought I'd pass out. My mouth all over Kelly's unbelievable ass, my nostrils filled with the scent of her flower, my hands caressing the sexiest legs and stockings I'd ever known, and now Kelly's foot stroking my cock in a most delectable rhythm....could I take the strain of it all?!

And then, Kelly did indeed "break me". Amidst all this erotic stimulation, she finally gave me what I sought. She removed her silken toes from my penis. Though this was somewhat of a disappointment, she more than made up for it with her next move. She bent over still further, putting her forearms on the chair arms in place of her hands. This pushed her bottom out further toward my hungry mouth, and I had to lean back to avoid its push. I ended up looking up at those succulent globes...found myself under her ass. And when she spread her legs wide, I found myself looking up at even more...her dripping, glistening sex...directly above my admiring eyes, mere inches from my itching tongue. My hands stopped their fondling of her legs and I stared in awe at the object of my desire. I sighed a long, deep, dizzying sigh....the escaping air from which tickled her sex and made Kelly giggle and squirm above my eyes.

"This what you want, honey?" Kelly asked, looking down at me with twinkling eyes. I could only nod. "Well, what are you waiting for? It's all yours. Have a taste," she teased, wiggling her bottom above me. I was leaning back at an awkward angle under her steaming sex, but I didn't even notice. All I knew was that Kelly's tasty flower was there above me for the taking. I licked my lips briefly, then plunged my face upward between those sexy thighs, burying it in that musky, carpeted mound of sticky delights. And my mouth and fingers immediately engaged autopilot.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
553 Followers