Nylons, Viagra, & Neckties, Oh My Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
squirty69
squirty69
27 Followers

She released his cock and looked up at Tom who was panting hard with his head laid back against the pillow. Jane quickly scooted up his body and looked down at him. When he looked up, she just smiled at him, then, she leaned in for a kiss. As soon as their lips met and their mouths opened, Jane forced her tongue into Tom's mouth and pushed his entire load of hot, thick sperm into his unsuspecting mouth. Tom nearly gagged on the amount of come his girlfriend had just deposited in his mouth. It was salty, hot and extremely thick. "Jesus Christ" Tom thought, "what a kinky bitch!". Even though he was caught off guard, he was extremely turned on by Jane's actions. Tom had no choice but to swallow his own load down his throat as Jane continued to snake her tongue around inside Tom's mouth. They continued to kiss, swapping the remnants of his sperm back and forth between them in a heated exchange. After the kiss, Tom asked Jane where she had come up with that idea, and she casually stated that he had apparently enjoyed licking his come off her nylons earlier, so she decided to surprise him by feeding him his entire load after she had made him come.

"Did you enjoy it? I know I did!" Jane laughed. Tom felt somewhat embarrassed but did confess that he thought it was a pretty hot surprise, plus it was just another way to submit to her control, which gave him the most satisfaction of all.

"Don't be disappointed." Jane said, "I'm full of surprises!" as she slowly straddled his midsection, grinding her moist slit against his still hard cock.

squirty69
squirty69
27 Followers
12