Nympho Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Follow the sexual conquests of my nymphomaniac wife.
2.7k words
4.36
85.1k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sam1888
Sam1888
54 Followers

Jane and I have had a few weekends away over the past few years, some of them I may have mentioned before. One in particular stands out.

We had booked into a quiet pub for a four day weekend. There were only three rooms to rent and the other two were empty.

It was a typical country pub with a few tables and a pool table. The décor was red and the lighting subdued . An open coal fire supplied warmth and a romantic glow.

The pub was owned by a really friendly guy called Ian. He tended bar by himself all day as it was so quiet. As he was always around we got to know him quite well over the first couple of days. He especially took a shine to Jane, he could hardly keep his eyes off her body. I caught him often looking down her blouse at her wondrous cleavage and taking in every inch of her long smooth legs. If the bulge in his pants was anything to go by, looking was not the only thing on his mind.

On the second night of our stay, I suggested to Jane that she dress seductively, to torment the poor guy even more.

As usual Jane outdid herself. My eyes nearly popped out, not to mention my cock, when she revealed her outfit. She was wearing a loose white T-shirt, with a plunging neckline and no bra, her pendulous breasts swinging freely inside. Her black skirt was so short I could see the curve of her ass cheeks as she walked, a red thong the only thing preserving her modesty. Her only other item of clothing was a pair of insanely high heeled shoes, with thin leather straps that wrapped around her lower leg in a criss cross fashion and tied underneath her knee.

She took one look at my groin and said, "You can put that thing away! I'll tell you when you can get wood and what you can do with it!"

"You know it only makes me harder, when you speak like that." I replied.

"Look, get rid of it or we are going nowhere and you sleep alone, shithead!"

"Ok, Ok, I can't help it if I find you irresistible." I gave in.

"That's nice to know, I love you too sweetheart." she relented.

With that we made our way down to the bar.

As we entered the barroom, which was deserted, we were devastated to find that there was an old guy behind the bar and no sign of Ian.

As I bought a drink I asked, "Are you new here?"

"No." the old guy replied, a man of few words I thought.

"Ian not in tonight?"

"No."

"Do you know where he is?" slightly exasperated.

"Yes."

"Mind telling me?"

"He is playing six a side soccer."

"Will he be back tonight?"

"Yes he will be back latter."

"Thank you."

I sat down with the drinks and let Jane know what had happened. She was disappointed, as she was quite excited at the prospect of tormenting Ian, but we decided to hang around to see if he turned up.

A couple of hours, and a few drinks later, Ian did turn up. He was not alone, he had brought the other five members of his team with him, four white guys and a black guy. He let the old guy go home and locked the doors of the bar. He and his mates started to drink and play pool.

Jane and I were being ignored and I asked, "Do you think we should go to bed and try this another night, when we don't seem to be invisible?"

"There are six red blooded, hot bodied sporty guys over there, I'll soon make us visible!" she stated.

With that she slipped off her thong and approached the pool table.

"Would you guys teach a lady to play pool?" she purred.

"No problem baby." they answered in unison.

With that one of the guys gave Jane his cue whilst the others re-racked the balls. I had a feeling they were not the only balls that were going to see action tonight.

"I'll show you how to stand." offered one of the guys.

With that he kneeled behind Jane, placed his left hand on the outside of her left ankle and his right hand on the inside of her left thigh. He slowly parted Jane's legs, his right thumb gently brushing her pussy, causing an almost inaudible whimper to escape her. He took his time perfecting her stance all the while caressing her lips with his thumb.

He then placed the butt of the cue in her right hand and asked her to bend over and place her left hand on the table directly behind the white ball. As she had her back to me I had the perfect view as her skirt rode up revealing her swollen, wet twat in all its glory. It was all I could do to stop myself going up and plunging my erect cock deep inside her.

By the way the guys at the other end of the table were massaging their groins, I could tell they were enjoying the view of Jane's magnificent breasts swinging freely inside her t-shirt. As she moved around the table I marvelled at the sight of her darkened, erect nipples through her white t-shirt, they swung almost hypnotically as she moved. Bending over again the guys gasped as at last they got an eye full of her engorged pussy.

Before long Ian came over to me and sat down.

"Hi Sam."

"You like the show then Ian?"

"Yeah, that's what I wanted to talk to you about."

"I'm listening."

"The guys and I have a game we like to play, called "Yes, Yes you're the King", we usually play with single women, but we would like to play with Jane."

"Do I get to play?"

"No, but you can watch and that's something we have never allowed before."

"Well I think you can tell Jane is up for it, so why not."

"Great, she won't regret it."

I hope that didn't mean that I would.......................

Ian took the guys aside to tell them the good news and I let Jane know the plan.

"Ooh, you're the greatest sweet heart." she gushed and then returned to the pool table.

Ian stepped forward with the black guy by his side.

"I will explain the rules of our game," he stated, "But first let me introduce you to Nathan."

With this he motioned towards the black guy. He went on to explain that Nathan was King and Jane was the prospective Queen. To prove herself worthy of her title, and to get to her King, Jane would have to fuck her way through the Royal Guard, the five other guys. Only on the successful completion of her task would she be allowed to service the King.

Jane took a long look up and down Nathan, lingering on the rather impressive bulge in the front of his pants and said, "Ok, let's get it on!"

With that Nathan retreated to the kitchen where he would watch proceedings from the service hatch, whilst the rest of the group stripped.

As the five guys stood in a line, their hard bulging members erect like little soldiers, their bodies toned and hard, Jane walked past them one by one squeezing each set of balls as she did.

"I am glad to see your rocks are full, I like lots of cum when I'm getting fucked!" she teased.

With that the guys stepped forward and picked her up, placing her on a table on her back. Her head hung off the top of the table and two of the guys stood there and let her suck their cocks. At either side of her she found a cock in each hand. Between her legs one of the guys started greedily eating her quim. As she sucked first one cock then the other, the two guys were almost cock fighting to get the most action. They were certainly enjoying it if their throbbing purple dicks were any guide. The two guys getting hand jobs were just as excited, precum made the head of their organs shine and pulse. Jane was squeezing hard as she ran her hands down the length of each thick shaft. All the time her breath was getting shorter as she was brought closer to orgasm by the guy between her legs.

Before she could cum, one of the guys she was sucking shot all over her face. This set of a chain reaction as the other three unloaded on her face and breasts.

The guy between her legs stopped and looked up when he heard the others groan their orgasms. At this Jane sat up, looking gorgeous sprayed with other men's jism.

"Well guys that was goooood," she oozed, "But as much as I like sucking on a hard veiny rod, feeling it swell in my mouth, tracing round the head with my tongue, whilst holding two throbbing cocks in my hand and feeling them pulse cum all over my tits, I thought you might have lasted longer."

It was amazing to see the effect this dirty talk had on the guys. Before she had finished they were erect again, and by the look in their eyes Jane was about to take a good fucking.

I was right. They turned her face down on the table, and as one fucked her pussy another fucked her mouth. As one guy came another would take his place. The guys pumped both orifices for about forty minutes, each man cumming at least three times, before they stopped for a breather.

Jane stood up and using her forearm to wipe cum from around her mouth strode towards one of the guys in a chair.

Standing in front of him, she placed one foot on the arm of the chair and pulled his head to her dripping pussy.

"You better start licking because I am nowhere near finished!" she demanded.

"Come on boys, you can all have a go, you know there is no better tasting cunt than a well fucked one."

With that she sat on a chair and made each one of them take a turn of cleaning out her slit. When they had all licked, bowing to her womanhood in defeat, Ian stood up.

"My Queen, you have proven yourself worthy, we shall prepare your King."

The guys entered the kitchen, closing the door and the serving hatch. Whilst they prepared I took in the beautiful sight of Jane sitting naked, on the chair, with legs apart. The low light in the place glowed on her skin, which was wet with a mixture of sweat and cum. Her pussy lips were swollen and red, I had never seen them so big. Her breasts heaved at her exertions, her nipples so hard they looked as if they might burst. I could have cum right then, but I held on as I wanted to see the final act.

After a few minutes the kitchen doors opened. Two guys came first carrying a silver tray. The tray was placed in front of Nathan's groin and was covered with a white towel. The other three guys followed Nathan, all of them were naked.

They approached Jane and stopped, the tray was directly in front of her.

"You have proved yourself a worthy Queen," proclaimed Ian, "And as such you may now remove the towel from the tray and claim your prize."

Jane sat up with a look of lust in her eyes. She reached forward with her left hand and slowly lifted the towel. She gasped at the sight before her. Nathan's long, thick black cock lay across the circumference of the tray. It must have been 10 inches long and about as thick as Jane's wrist. At first she just looked at it, a bit stunned by its size. Then she started stroking it with her right hand, as she slid her thumb under the beast and lifted it I realised by its flexibility that Nathan was not even fully erect yet.

Jane made sure this was a temporary situation as she took his monster in her mouth and started to suck on it. Soon Nathan was fully erect, although only a couple of inches longer the girth was so impressive that Jane could barely fit his helmet in her mouth. She licked the full length of the magnificent specimen spending an age licking round the head, before sitting back to admire the view.

"That truly is a huge cock," She gasped. "But enough play, I want you to fill me and fuck me!"

"Ah, but I am King," He retorted, "You must fuck me!"

With that he lay on the floor and beckoned Jane to him. She did not need to be asked twice. She walked to where he lay and as he held his cock in place she slowly impaled herself. Inch by inch his member entered her already well fucked pussy. I did not think there was anyway she could take it all, but before long her pussy had swallowed the whole thing.

As Jane slowly gyrated her hips she gently clawed Nathan's chest with her nails. The combination of both was obviously driving him wild, as he closed his eyes and started to groan.

"Open your eyes, I want to be looking right into them when I make you cum!" Ordered Jane.

Nathan opened his eyes and took in Jane's gorgeous body, this just made him groan more as he struggled to remain in control of his body. Jane knew she was in charge now, but to make sure she had one last trick to make Nathan cum.

Noticing the other guys were now erect again she called them over.

"I want you to jerk off in my mouth, one by one," She purred. "I want you to fill my mouth with your juices."

The guys stood round her pulling at their pricks, whilst watching her fuck Nathan. Jane was loving watching them pleasure themselves because of her. She kept writhing on Nathan's rod and he kept groaning and soon one of the guys stepped forward. He pointed his throbbing manhood at Jane's mouth and shot his load on her tongue. One by one they all spurted their seed into her mouth and then sat down to watch what she would do next.

Turning to face Nathan again, she let him see her play with the cum with her tongue. He almost came there and then, but looked away to ensure he did not. Jane pulled his head round to face her again, then held it there by the chin. She closed her mouth and pushed the mixture of five cums through her lips. It slid down her chin and began to drip between her heaving breasts. As her body was already well lubricated with sweat and cum, the new addition slid quickly over her stomach towards her thatch.

That was all Nathan could take, he arched his back and lifted his hips as an orgasm tore through his body. The lifting of his hips caused his cock to push even deeper into Jane and that is what sent her over the edge. Her whole body started to shake with an almighty climax, and then another and another until I could not tell where one orgasm finished and another started. Before long the pair of them lay exhausted on the floor.

Jane watched as the guys dressed , thanked her and left the bar.

I only had eyes for her. Her beautiful body glistening with sweat and cum, her nipples fiery red with passion, her labia swollen and protruding wet and purple. My cock was so hard it was painful. So I make no apologies for my actions when Jane bent face first over the pool table to catch her breath.

As she lay panting I took off my pants and underwear, strode towards her and drove my tortured member as deep into her as I could. She gave a little cry of surprise and tried to get free, but I held her in place and started to fuck her hard and fast. The sound of our flesh colliding echoed around the empty bar like a round of applause for my Queen of fucks.

Sam1888
Sam1888
54 Followers