Nymphocom Ch. 04 - illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devioto
devioto
304 Followers

"Hello," I said, "I did not want to scare you..."

I stopped talking as I soon realized that she was frozen, completely motionless, her eyes closed. I stood there in front of her, not knowing what to do. This was the first time a girl I controlled was reacting in this way. I snapped my fingers in front of her eyes but I got no reaction. I nicely slapped her cheek, no reaction either. This was another bug in my device I guessed but then I remembered the exceptional brain of this woman. She was a real genius and her brain was immensely powerful. Maybe her brain was fighting the influence of the NYMPHOCOM? I took a picture with my mobile phone to document what was happening. I was going to need this evidence to debug my control software.

I touched her arm without generating any reaction, more boldly I touched her breasts. Again no reaction except that my dick grew hard again in my pants. Sofia Valentine was having quite big breasts and she was wearing wide tops to hide this. This girl was not only an international genius but also a very hot chick. I tried to give her a simple order.

"Open your eyes!" I spoke loudly, and to my surprise she opened her eyes. She did not move further and was still completely motionless.

I took another photo, trying to talk to her but she did not answer. I tried another simple order.

"Lie on the bed."

To my amazement she went to the bed and sat there.

Her body was apparently listening to the influence of the NYMPHOCOM but her brain was still resisting. I took some more photos of Sofia. I was amazed at how this bright scientist was looking like a student. I groped her breast a bit more, as this was turning me on. Maybe I could some fun with her body before talking business?

"Stand up," I ordered and my victim stood up immediately.

She stood there motionless just next to the device which was controlling her. I was deep in my thoughts when Sofia suddenly spoke.

"Oh hi! Who are you? What are you doing in my room?" I nearly let my device fall and stammered something but Sofia just went on. She did not seemed scared but rather pleasantly surprised.

"You are taking photos of me? How nice!" She started taking some poses so that I could get a good shot with my mobile phone. It seemed that the NYMPHOCOM had finally won the fight over her brain. I took some more photos while I recovered from the surprise. She seemed to be pleased by my company. It did not even seem strange to her that I had intruded into her hotel room, which proved again that my device was working great. Now I just needed her informations on the emitter she had invented.

"Professor Valentine..." I started.

"Sofia please," she corrected me gently while smiling to my camera.

"Yes... errr ... Sofia, I need to know how you designed this powerful emitter you ..."

I felt how she immediately froze again. This secret was her most treasured possession, an invention which would secure her worldwide reputation and probably a large revenue stream if she sold the patent. Her strong brain was not going to give up without a fight. I tried to ask her several times about the emitter again but she did not react.

Frustrated, I joked, "Or maybe you could just give me blowjob?"

Sofia unfroze immediately and went down on her knees to open my pants and to engulf my dick in her mouth. I was again completely taken by surprise but decided to take advantage of the situation. I shot some photos while Sofia was blowing me with much enthusiasm. Here I was in this hotel room getting a blowjob from one of the brightest scientists in the world like she was a stupid and cheap whore. I was definitely not here for this but it felt very good. I asked her to stand up, which she did. I checked that the power of the NYMPHOCOM was set to the maximum and I asked her again about the emitter.

She froze again, looking at me motionless with her intense blue eyes.

"OK OK! let's just have some fun! Undress your top!" I ordered angrily.

Immediately Sofia smiled at me and started undoing her white and red checkered top. I got a nice view on a flower tattoo hidden underneath. I was amazed at the size of her breasts which were barely contained by her bra. I immediately shot some more photos.

"Very nice Sofia," I whispered, more for myself, but she heard and beamed.

"Thank you very much!" she replied, "I am glad you like what you see."

I fiddled a bit more with my device but I had lost all hope to get Sofia's secret. In order to override the power of her brain I would need her new emitter ... whose design was locked in her brain. Catch 22! damn!

"You may suck my dick a bit more," I said sarcastically. Sofia removed her jeans and sneakers and kneeled down in front of me again. With a naughty smile she resumed blowing me passionately.

I kept shooting photos but it was quite difficult to concentrate as Sofia was very efficient. I was close to coming when I quickly asked her to stop and remove her bra. Her awesome breasts were standing out proudly, I finally got to see these magnificent tits! I groped her hard and she moaned but I went back to feed her with my cock again.

Sofia became wilder and wilder, she was not moaning or talking, she was just blowing faster and faster as if she was now addicted to it. It seem quite unreal to see my dick disappearing in this famous scientist's mouth. I stopped her again on the verge of a cumshot and gave her some pleasure by pressing the "O" button. This sent her back on the bed, panting and trembling

"Oh my GOOOOD," she cried out loud as the climax took her body over. She then lied motionless for a few seconds and I thought she had frozen again, but she had only recovered.

"Please fuck me!" she pleaded. "This is soooo good!"

This was the first real reaction since we had started. Encouraged, I inserted my stiff dick into her pussy and started fucking her hard.

Sofia started crying and moaning as if she was in sheer extasy. I accelerated the pace.

"OHH YESSSSS! PLEAAAASEE! please fuck me! oh my god ..... fuck me!! YESSSSS" she shouted. I was sure all the hotel was listening in. I fucked her hard and she cried out like in agony. After a couple of minutes I turned her around to pound her doggy style. I admired her flawless ass for a second before pushing my hard cock into her pussy. She was dripping wet and I could slide smoothly in and out as fast as I wanted. She was on her knees, her perfect but in the air, legs widely spread and looking back at me in an imploring way. Her big breasts were bouncing back and forth with each thrust. Her hands were tearing on the sheets and holding tight so that she would get all the power of my bangs, my balls slamming against her pussy. I could hear the sucking sounds when I pulled out to admire her gaping hole.

"PLEAAAAAAAASE DON'T STOP!! I love your big cock!!" she shouted, impatient to have me in her again . Sofia seemed to experience a mind blowing pleasure, maybe she was going to be more cooperative now? I decided to try my luck.

"Only if you tell me about your emitter!!!" I whispered to her ear while continuing to bang her from behind.

Sofia made a gargling noise as if something was strangling her. Her face turned bright red and she coughed loud. Her body started trembling but I was holding her hips and still fucking her pussy from behind. I slowed down a bit because I feared that her brain would collapse. She shook her head violently and I could see that her eyes were nearly popping out of their sockets. She made some more horrible sounds and I thought that she was going to pass out. I stopped pushing my dick into her and this made her react.

"YESSSSSS YESSSSS I WILL TELL YOU!!! JUST PLEAAAASE DON'T STOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!" she yelled.

She started ramming her ass backwards onto my dick. I was happy to oblige her and I continued to fuck her around like crazy. When I felt that I was again on the verge of coming I pressed the orgasm button and Sofia was overwhelmed by pure pleasure. She gasped like a fish out of water and rolled her eyes like she was going to faint.

She slowly picked up her breath again. I was still taking photos and she pressed her tits together to please me. I smiled wickedly before exploding on her face. The first streak shot over the bed but the next ones soaked her beautiful face with hot white cum. Sofia wanted to say something but when she opened her mouth she took two streaks in there. She choked a bit but swallowed everything proudly. She then smiled at me expectantly, hoping for what was coming next.

I had treated this incredible woman like a cheap bitch but she was wearing my sperm on her face like a trophy. I sat next to her on the bed, exhausted.

"Wow this was really good," she panted, while a gob of white cum ran from her cheek onto the bedsheets. 'Thank you so much for this!". I did not say anything as I was already thinking about asking her how to build my new emitter.

"I don't even know your name," she admitted shyly.

"I am Francois, I talked to you earlier today but you did not listen."

"I am so sorry Francois. I listen to you now!" She looked like a cute shy girl now, if it was not for the cum on her face.

I decided to risk my question now."OK Sofia, now about your emitter ..."

"Yes Francois, I will explain to you!", she replied amorously and she seemed very happy to have me listening to her. Her brain was now entirely dominated by the influence of my device. I had broken her will.

She still had my sperm on her face but now she was talking scientific research and I could only admire all the intelligence of this awesome girl. In fact, like all geniuses, she had made a discovery which was very simple but again revolutionary. Nobody had thought about adding impure metal to the emitter's parts as this was considered damaging for the emitter's operation, but Sofia had found out that some impurities were actually improving the power of the emitter dramatically. I just listened to her with my eyes and ears wide open, and probably my mouth too as I was so much impressed by what I was learning. From time to time she interrupted her explanations to flick some sperm from her face with her finger and lick it clean, closing her eyes to enjoy the taste of it. The NYMPHOCOM had won the battle over her brain and thanks to her it would become even more powerful!

Without any second thought I turned the NYMPHOCOM off since I had all the information I wanted and, as I bonus, I had shagged this wonderful scientist to ecstasy. Sofia was smiling shyly now. She got up slowly and went to the bathroom to take a shower. In the meantime I picked all my stuff up, dressed, and took some notes on Sofia's invention.

When she came out of the bathroom, only dressed with the towel, she came to me with a strange look on her face.

"You did something to me, didn't you?" she said calmly but with a menacing undertone.

I was suddenly in a hurry and walked towards to room door, my heart pounding. This girl was very intelligent and it dawned to me that she would connect the dots. I was sure that she was able to understand what I had done to her, and especially why. She was going to find out the reason why I needed her secret about her invention. I looked back while I opened the door. Sofia Valentine was looking at me with a mocking smile.

"I will find you!" she said matter of factly. And while I slammed the room door shut behind me and started running for the exit I was sure that she was telling the truth. My next encounter with Sofia Valentine was going to be much different!

devioto
devioto
304 Followers
12