Nymphomania Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew he would immediately feel like falling asleep, but I had other needs, so I again sucked his cock until he had another raging hardon. Then I got on my hands and knees (so at least I could avoid kissing him,) and he took the hint and pushed into me.

Unlike Tiffany, he had very little finesse, he just plunged in. Luckily, I was already quite wet and stretched out, and I didn't really want finesse anyway, I just needed his cum. It did feel good, though, to be filled with warm flesh instead of just molded plastic. I pushed my butt back against him, intensifying his strokes. He pounded my pussy for about five minutes, then shot his wad into me.

Once again, I turned around and started to suck him off to get him hard. It took longer this time, and I had to put some effort into it. Eventually, though, he was hard enough and I turned back around, presenting my shaved little pussy to be fucked. He went to it more slowly, but after almost ten minutes I was rewarded with another load. My cunt felt warm and sticky, and the strange feeling that had come over me after he came in my mouth was getting stronger, intensifying even more in my breasts and crotch.

When I tried to get him hard again, I was unable. I took his limp cock into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, sucking as hard as I could, but even after about five minutes of this, he still couldn't get it up.

I was desperate. I NEEDED more cum, and my mind was racing to find some way of inducing an erection. Suddenly, I thought of one fantasy that most guys had but few girls will ever let them try.

"Would you like to fuck my ass?" were my first words to him.

Suddenly, his cock was stirring, and as I sucked it, it blossomed into a full blown hardon. I turned around once again, this time presenting not my smooth pussy but my asshole to be fucked. The male part of me that was rebelling against all this was horrified, but my unbelievably horny female body overruled me, and my craving for cum ended any chance of resisting this final degradation. He slipped into my asshole and I was too filled with pleasure to stop. He pumped me for the longest time yet, more than fifteen minutes, and I couldn't help loving every minute of it. My ass was so tight that it felt like I could feel every vein on his cock pushing in and out of me. I reached down between my legs and finger fucked myself while he was pummeling my asshole. I had just come for the third time when he shot his fourth wad deep up into my abdomen. He pulled out and rolled over, passing out almost immediately.

I didn't want to suck his cock after it had been in my ass, so I rolled off the bed and stood up. I realized in doing so that I had a lot more weight on my chest. Looking down at myself confirmed it. I went back into the bathroom to look in the mirror.

My pussy was still bald, but I couldn't be mistaken for a teenager anymore. My tits had somehow grown to the size of baseballs, and were nearly as spherical. The fact that they hadn't been resisting years of gravity made them almost impossibly round and perky. My tiny nipples (still hard!) jutted out from the upper half of my growing breasts. My hips were also wider, and my waist maybe a bit skinnier, but nothing as radical as the breast growth. I now knew what that voice had meant when it said that cum would cause physical changes.

All this staring at my body had made me horny again, so I went back to my room, got Tiffany's dildo, and laid down on the other bed. I spread my legs as wide as I could, and plunged the dildo into myself all the way on the first stroke. I fucked myself furiously, bringing my little bald cunt to an orgasm five or six times in succession before I passed out from exhaustion.

* * *

I woke the next day again thinking, "what a strange dream," but today I didn't even have to move to feel the extra weight on my chest and my pussy, still full of Tiffany's dildo, to realize that this was reality. I opened my eyes and looked down at my breasts. Yes, not only was I still a girl, but it looked like my tits were going to blow up like balloons every time I came into contact with cum. "Ah well," I thought, "I'll just have to keep self control and keep myself satiated with lots of lesbian sex with Tiffany."

At the thought of Tiff, I turned to look at the other bed. She was still there, asleep on her back wearing only those black thong panties with her tits sticking up like twin mountains growing out of her chest. I hoped that mine never got that large.

Looking at Tiffany was making me horny, and as I was supposed to be practicing self control, I went back into the bathroom to take a cold shower. On the way, I checked the dresser that Tiffany had not emptied her clothes into, and found that it was stocked not with my clothes but with women's clothes that would probably fit me now. Most of them were just jeans and T shirts, so I didn't worry that I'd feel like I was in drag, but the underwear bothered me. All the bottoms were thong panties even skimpier than Tiffany's and there were lots of bras in there, in varying sizes. They went from A and B (which I would never need now,) up through C, which was what I figured I was currently, and up past Tiffany's E cup size all the way to an H cup that must have been custom made; I'd never heard of such a thing. It was huge, designed to hold tits the size of watermelons cut in half. I decided that with my new resolve and self control, I'd never need such a thing.

I also decided that there was no need for me to dress up in these girls clothes quite yet. After all, I had been naked all day yesterday, so a few more hours couldn't hurt me. I went into the bathroom and started the shower.

While washing myself, I thought about how I could find whoever had done this to me, and turn myself back into a man. Sex as a woman was enjoyable, but I had been born a man and that was the way things were meant to be. However, I really had no clues as to who was responsible for my current state. I felt a wave of depression rushing towards me, but then realized that whoever did this wouldn't just ignore me now that it was done. They had gone to all the trouble to wake me up to gloat about it, so they would probably make contact with me again. The only thing I could do for now was to be inconspicuous and wait until I had more information.

About this time I noticed that the cold shower wasn't doing much to offset my horniness. It made my constantly hard nipples even harder, and that led to my cunt getting wet. For the past few minutes, I had been absently fingering myself.

I put a stop to that immediately. I got out of the shower and dried off, and was about to go get dressed when I heard the jiggling of the doorhandle to the other room in the suite.

I fought the urge to open it, but then I told myself that I should at least exchange names with the man I had fucked last night, so I opened the door just wide enough to poke my head out. I saw a completely different boy's face.

"Uh, hello," he said, embarrassed. "My name's Greg. Um, I guess we're suite-mates."

"I'm Chris," I said. "And your roommate?"

"Oh, you met him?" he replied. "His name's Ian."

I saw Greg's face turn red and realized that I had unconsciously opened the door wide enough to give him a good view of my shaved pussy and one breast. I also realized that I wanted to open the door even wider, tear his clothes off, and fuck him. I fought with myself for a moment, but the thought of cum had entered my head again, and my self control was not nearly as strong as I had thought before.

I pushed open the door and stepped through. Greg started to try at least to gain his composure, and as it was obvious to both of us what was happening, he pulled off his shorts for me.

I saw to my great surprise that his cock was shaved as bare as my pussy. I had heard of a few girls doing that, but never a guy. I realized, though, that it turned me on. Actually, by now almost everything turned me on, but in any case it felt good as I dropped to my knees and took Greg into my mouth as he sat on the edge of the bed. His dick was slicker than Ian's, and longer, nearly as long as Tiffany's dildo. But it was the slickness that I really enjoyed, as I took as much as I could into my mouth and wrapped my hand around the rest, feeling the smooth, hairless skin around the base. I pumped my face back and forth on his dick, and there was enough extra that I couldn't swallow that I was also jacking him off with my hand. I pulled my mouth off of him, and just licked the tip in circles around the hole, jerking the shaft with both my hands now. Then I had an urge to take it all in, so I let go with both my hands and just tried to swallow all of his dick.

I couldn't get it all down. After a few minutes of trying, my jaw was getting sore, so I just sat there and looked at this hairless cock while jacking it off in my hand.

After a minute or two of this, Greg started to moan and buck his hips, and I knew that his orgasm was about to hit. I jacked him even faster, but as the first bit of cum started to appear at the tip, I was overtaken with a craving. I NEEDED every last drop I could get. I knew what would happen if I touched any of his cum, but I couldn't help myself. Suddenly, I was rationalizing. My tits would only get a little bit bigger from one dose of cum, and that wasn't so bad. I took the head in my mouth and pumped for all I was worth, sucking his cum down my throat. I kept jacking and sucking even after his orgasm finished, craving every drop I could get.

That tingly feeling immediately sprung up in my tits and midsection, but I knew it would. I was still horny though, and suddenly it seemed that just one load of cum wouldn't be enough. I continued to suck Greg back to an erection, rationalizing that I would have him pull out at the last moment and spurt onto the bed.

As soon as I had sucked Greg's cock back to an erection, I stood up, ready to push him back onto the bed and mount his cock, but he stood up and entered me still standing up, face to face. He then reached around behind me, grabbed my ass cheeks, and lifted me up, with his cock still filling me, spinning me around and landing us in the bed, with him on top.

This was the very position I was trying to avoid, as I did not want to be face to face with a man, fucking him. Now that I was actually in the situation, though, with his big cock sliding in and out of my slick, shaved pussy, I found I couldn't work too hard at changing position. I still didn't want to kiss him, so I stretched my neck up, getting my lips out of the way. He kissed my neck, but I decided I could live with that.

I just concentrated to the sensations he was causing in my body. It felt wonderful! My pussy was filled and stretched with his cock, and as he thrust in and out I could feel the tip of him butting against my rear wall. His hands were playing with my tits, cupping them, kneading them, and playing with my nipples as he continued to fuck me. I loved having my breasts played with!

After playing with my breasts for a few minutes, constantly fucking me at a furious pace, Greg reached under my ass and grabbed my cheeks. At first, I think he just wanted more leverage, and he used his arms to pull my pussy more forcefully onto his cock. In the process, he was spreading my ass cheeks as wide as they'd go, and an idea occurred to him. He wet his finger with the pussy juice that was freely flowing down my ass crack and then inserted it into my asshole.

This was not a new sensation to me, but it should be obvious if you've read this far that it was one I enjoyed very much. I bucked my hips back and forth violently. Every time I pushed forward, his cock pushed into my pussy, and each time I pulled back down, his finger invaded my asshole. I increased my bucking motion, and started to orgasm. I thrashed my head back and forth, uttering something halfway between a moan and a scream, and bucked my hips even faster onto his cock and his finger. Just as my orgasm was subsiding, his began, and he shot his wad deep up into my cunt.

Within a few seconds, I had flipped him over off of me, and was slurping my still hot pussy juice off of his softening dick. It stopped softening shortly, and started to grow into an erection again. After he was hard again, I moved up along his body and positioned myself over his cock. Slowly, so as to tease myself with the pleasure, I lowered myself down onto his cock. When he had penetrated my completely, I started to roll my hips, ever so slightly, which caused his dick in my pussy to move against the inner walls just a little bit. Without ever intending to increase the motion, I sped up and intensified, just from naturally wanting to feel more of it. Soon I was bouncing up and down on his cock as hard as I could.

I noticed that the motion was kind of uncomfortable for my tits, so I reached up to press them against my chest. They were already noticeably bigger! I pressed them against my chest and bounced up and down, but after a while, I didn't want to use my hands only for this, so I leaned forward (making sure to keep my lips still out of reach) and rested my breasts against his chest. I didn't have to bend forward as far as I would have an hour ago.

After fucking Greg like that for a few minutes, I felt the bed shift. I felt hands spreading my ass cheeks, and a warm, hard dick slipping into my asshole. I had forgotten about Ian, the guy I had fucked the night before. Apparently, our fucking and my screaming had woke him up, and he couldn't restrain himself from fucking my ass again.

I reveled in the sensation of having both my holes filled with hot, thrusting cock. I never would have believed myself capable of being such a nymphomaniac, but I told myself that the chemical changes that had been forced on me were responsible, and it was not my fault. My conscience soothed, I was able to concentrate on enjoying it!

I lay there between these two dicks, unable to do anything except let them fuck me. Greg fucked my pussy while Ian pounded my asshole, and the varied sensation when they would get out of sync with each other pleasured me just as much as the feeling of being doubly fucked. I orgasmed once, and experienced something only women can: the orgasm didn't stop, it just got stronger and weaker in waves. I lost all conception of time; they might have fucked me like that for fifteen minutes, or it might have been a week, all I know was that I was in ecstasy and I never wanted it to stop. After some unmeasurable time, however, Ian shot his load into my asshole, and pulled out. Greg orgasmed a moment later, and collapsed onto the bed, exhausted.

I had just received a double load of cum, and the tingling in my breasts increased accordingly. Looking down, I imagined that I could almost SEE them growing. I still craved cum, however, and as it looked like Greg was down for the count, Ian was the only supply.

Unfortunately, he had just fucked me in my ass, and I didn't want to suck his dick. Instead, I pushed him back onto the bed and kneeled in front of him. I reached down to my bald cunt, and started to finger fuck myself, all the while whispering how I wished he was hard again so he could fuck me. That caused his cock to perk up somewhat, but it wasn't yet all the way hard, so I grasped one of my breasts and lifted it up as far as I could. I found, as I had suspected, that it was now large enough for me to get the nipple into my mouth. I kneeled on the bed, sucking my own tit and fingering my pussy in front of this guy like a cock crazed slut. I realized that that description was probably accurate, I WAS a cock crazedslut, but as his cock stiffened to full erection, I simply didn't care.

I didn't want him to stick his dick into my pussy. I'd heard you could catch some diseases that way, so I turned over onto my hands and knees and told him to stick his dick back up my ass. I noticed that my breasts hung down significantly lower than they had before, and I actually ENJOYED the fact! I was fucking guys left and right, their cum was making my tits grow out of control, and I couldn't help but enjoy it, it felt so good!

Ian fucked my ass with all the excitement he had shown last night. More, in fact, as he reached around the front of me and played with my breasts. I don't know what he thought of my sudden growth, but at least it kept my hands free, one for support and one to play with my slick slit. I rubbed my fingers up and down my lips as Ian's dick plunged in and out of my ass, both of us growing closer to orgasm. I reached it first, and though it wasn't one of those endless ones like the last one, it was excruciatingly good. Just a few strokes after my orgasm was subsiding, Ian pulled back on my breasts, burying his cock all the way up my asshole, and shot his thick white cum up my anus. Then he rolled over and fell back asleep.

I got up and went back into the bathroom that connected our rooms, looking in the mirror. I was amazed at the changes. My hips were obviously inches wider, but the most noticeable difference was in my tits. They were now the size of ripened cantaloupes! I guessed now I'd never need the C or D cup bras either, it looked as if I'd jumped straight to the DD's! They didn't hang or sag, though. They were almost perfectly round and rode as high and perkily as they had when they were half the size. With my huge tits, wide hips, and bare shaved cunt, I looked like the sexiest girl I had ever seen! I went back into my room to wake Tiffany and see what she thought of the changes.

Tiffany was still asleep, as I expected somewhat. I had worn her out the night before, and it was actually only eight thirty in the morning now, so it wasn't surprising that she slept right through my screaming sex session with the boys next door.

I didn't intend her to sleep too much longer though, and I wanted to wake her up in a good mood. I looked at her, still lying there in only her g string, her gigantic tits standing up on her chest. I was glad that at least mine weren't that big ("yet," a small part of my mind said.) It comforted me that she still made me horny. I still was attracted to girls, and if that made me bisexual, it was only because my body was beyond my control and so strongly oriented on men.

I leaned over and, while she continued to sleep, began to lick her breasts. I licked around the bottoms, lifting them up slightly to lick the area that had been folded over, and worked my way up to the nipples. I sucked these very gently, alternating from one to the other, wanting Tiffany to wake up slowly to the sensation. She stirred and moaned a but, but wasn't awake, so I decided to give her a stronger sensation. Slowly, I worked the sides of her g string down her hips, pulling her panties slowly down her legs. When I had removed her underwear, I gently and slowly spread her legs, and settled my head down between them.

As long as I could, I took a good look at Tiffany's little blond pussy. It looked like she did shave the sides and top of her pubic hair in by a couple of inches, as she only had three or four square inches of hair at the top of her slit, and none on the actual lips. I was glad about that, because I had never really liked to lick excessively hairy cunts. Other than that, she had a normal looking, but very soft and pretty, little mound.

I leaned down between her legs and brushed my tongue slowly from the very bottom of her slit, almost on the asshole, up to the clit, then back down again. Back and forth, Back and forth I licked, and Tiffany started to stir a bit more, moaning out louder. I concentrated on her clit for a moment, and she cried out softly. I knew she was awake when she reached up to stroke my hair, and grasped my head gently and pulled it closer to her pussy.

"Lick my clit again," she said.