Nymphomania Clinic Ch. 02

Story Info
He is savaged.
2.9k words
4.26
79.8k
3
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 11/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rassendyll
Rassendyll
13 Followers

Our subject has been hired as an assistant at the State Nymphomania Clinic. After fucking a leaving patient he is being taken for assessment and testing.

Nurse Flinyard's high heels clicked on the floor. Her little bottom squirmed deliciously under the tiny skirt as he followed obediently, his cock slowly rising from his naked body.

'In here. Now lie on the bed. Duty team!' Two nurses emerged. 'Team your job is to assess the male stamina and to provide a full report on his size at maximum erection. Please remove your clothing. Keep your caps on and your shoes.

The two lovely little nurses obeyed as he lay on the bed his cock pointing upwards. The four delightful breasts emerged and then as the panties slid down to the floor two super pussies, both unshaven. One of the nurses was Asian with chocolate smooth skin and the other a perfect blonde. She reached her hand down and began massaging the cock in front of her. Nurse Flinyard nodded approvingly.

'Very good. Now, we will need a complete size measurement at maximum erection height and width and his reaction times. You are to ensure that he can reach orgasm at least eight times during the two hour test period and note the intervals. Nurse Pushpam please place your breasts near his mouth so that he can kiss them and then nibble your nipples. Good. Nurse Pamela when you feel confident that he is at maximum erection take his measurements then you can both use your hands to see how many erections he can take during the examination period.

'Don't stop!' she cried. 'I really love having my breasts squeezed and kissed, please more! Yes I love the feel on your hands on my bottom, go on.'

'8 inches and one and a half inches round.' The measuring tape was cool on his skin as the cock strained under the soft silky hand. The hand gripped tighter and rubbed faster. He could not resist and the white juice splattered on his belly as the nurse adjusted her cap. 'One' she said and resumed her attentions to his cock as she made a note on the clipboard.

An hour later Nurse Flinyard looked to check on progress. Nurse Pamela looked up as her hand mercilessly stroked the cock. Nurse Pushpam was standing beside the new recruit, her cunt oozing juice while she panted with happiness.

'He is doing well. Four orgasms so far. He seems to respond better when Nurse Pushpam has her breasts near his mouth. I have written the measurements on the chart and I think he will do. I know that our patients need maximum temptation and his cock is very large very resilient and likely to arouse the patients. As you can see he is almost ready to come so shall slow a little for your inspection.'

'Very well. The cock certainly looks very appetizing. May I just ...' her hand fluttered over the top eliciting a groan from the new employee as he bucked and spewed another load of white juice over his soaked belly.

Nurse Flinyard leant over his face, her breasts peeping gently out of her cleavage. 'Now if you do pass the test, you will be on shower duty tonight but you must be totally erect. No you may not touch my tits! Move your hands to Nurse Pushpam's breasts as Nurse Pamela goes on stroking your cock.'

'Pamela' he moaned as she expertly rubbed her hands over his cock. 'It's NURSE Pamela to you' she said tweaking his balls hard enough to produce a groan of pain. 'That is a very impressive sac, like two pears in a bag' she remarked as she continued to squeeze and tweak his balls. Nurse Flinyard nodded approvingly. 'two more orgasms and then make sure that he is fully erect because we do not have any other male available for shower duty this evening.'

.....

'You're not too tired?' Nurse Flinyard was all business as they walked down the corridor, her hand resting gently on his bottom and squeezing it. Her cap stood on her hair and her cleavage as always showing lovely sweet areas of her breasts. 'The nurses say your penis was quite magnificent and that your last orgasm produced almost as spunk as the first. Your testicles are visually very impressive and attractive ' - she moved her hand to give them a painful squeeze - ' and clearly for use as well as ornament. You seem fairly fit that erection is strong and proud. Shower duty is twice a day. All our patients are kept thoroughly clean and the beauticians attend every morning to make sure that the patients do not lose sight of the fact that they are there to attract men.'

'This tub I'm carrying is punishment cream. It has some scientific name but we always call it punishment cream. There are always tubs in the showers and all dormitories. Before inflicting punishment on any patient you rub plenty of it well into the bottom. It prevents any mark appearing, bruising and so forth. It does tend to increase sensitivity to pain, but I like all bottoms clear and ready at all times. Quite a lot will be sued on you when you attend recreation sessions in the nurses' Common Room.

'Lavatory duty is first and you will shortly be in charge of that. You make sure that at no time do the patients touch between their legs. Then they go through to the showers which are shoulder high because hair washing is done separately by the beauticians. The basic rule is that patients may not touch their breasts, bottoms, or pussies. They will wash their legs and arms while watching that splendid cock of yours waving in front of them. The next bit is very important. They will place their hands behind their heads and you then have to soap and clean their sexually sensitive parts. Each breast and each bottom cheek has to be thoroughly scrubbed, and you also have to investigate their cunts with your fingers. If you find any sign whatsoever of sexual arousal either in the nipples or the cunts, then you punish them.'

Slowly he worked down the line of helpless women, massaging their breasts and ass cheeks with soap, and feeling into their tenderly desperate love passages. The flesh bounced back at him, and he squeezed and caressed . 'Faster we don't have all day' the nurse shouted and he speeded up the pace. There was moaning and pleading from the women as his fingers explored them but he ignored it and reported: 'All the patients are sexually aroused with stiff nipples and moist cunts.'

'As I feared!' snapped the nurse. 'Right, all of you, outside and into position against the wall. Good. You are learning. Now, you, we use aversion therapy here and it has to be professionally applied to succeed. Stop staring at those ladies' bottoms. Your job is to give them appropriate treatment and I am now going to show you how. We use this. It is a modified whip so as not to cause skin breaks or bruising. The bottoms of patients generally suffer no more than slight reddening. Now place your hands on your knees and I will demonstrate. That is a very attractive part of you and we will have a lot of fun with you later. '

Burning pain shot through his buttocks and he screamed with the anguish. 'Getting the idea? You give every woman six of these and if you don't do it properly, we will really have a lot more fun with you later.'

He worked down the line. Each patient obediently took a pace back when it was her turn, spread her legs, and presented her two globes. The lash descended and the sobs echoed through the room.

'That was quite promising' the nurse remarked as she dismissed the patients to their dormitory. 'And you are still totally erect for us to enjoy in our recreation periods. I expect Mrs. Colferne explained to you that male employees are not allowed to reach orgasm except under supervision. You will be sleeping in dormitory 12, and your suitcase is there, that way, down the passage and first turning on the right.'

Running footsteps behind him, a blow on the back of his head, and he was on his back. A blanket covered his face. Two soft hands gripped his cock and began massaging it back into its full massive size. He could hear gasps of ecstasy as the woman lowered herself onto it. Her muscles gripped it tightly as she moved her cunt up and down. There was no escape from the brutal and savage rape and no option but to give the woman the satisfaction she craved. His cock drove into her, again, again, endlessly, until he exploded in a deliriously wonderful stream inside the grasping cunt.

The next thing he remembered was his hands being shackled to bedrails and a nurse saying 'Mrs. Colferne is it necessary to shackle him tonight? He's hardly likely to wank after that ordeal, is he?' : Better safe than sorry'

There were three police officers in Mrs. Colferne's office next morning. All female, two blonde and one redheaded. He entered, naked. 'This is a very serious matter indeed. You have been assaulted and raped.' said the lieutenant. 'We firstly need assess the extent of the damage, so stand in fronf me while I examine your penis. H'mm. I can feel no permanent damage and you are certainly capable of an erection, a very impressive one in fact. Has the experience impaired your sexual capability?'

'I don't think so.' he muttered.

'Best to check. Officer Flain, remove your panties, raise your skirt, open your legs, and lie back over the desk. Push your penis inside her sexual passage and thrust a few times. Is he competent, Officer Flain?'

'M'mmmm lovely, very much so, super skills and very hard, this is quite super. '

'Withdraw and clean yourself with a tissue. Stop moaning Officer Flain. Officer Goodnight, kneel down and use your tongue to bring Officer Flain to orgasm. Now Mrs. Colferne, we need to identify the guilty party. I may also say that this incident brings the whole future of the clinic into doubt and I shall need to discuss this with you later. You. You say you cannot visually identify the culprit? You saw a patient's clothing but nothing else? Then there is only one possible means of identification.'

They were in the third dormitory. 30 cunts tested. He thrust into the presented cunt, once twice. 'No not that one.' He withdrew, the patient walked back to her bed, and the next one presented herself, opening her legs for his invasion. He thrust into the warm clinging hole. 'Yes this could be it, feels very like it! Her cunt muscles ripple in exactly the same way and her tits are just the same.' he withdrew and moved on the next subject.

Mrs. Colferne moved to the officer. 'This is quite likely. The patient is Mrs. Throssold. Her husband sent her here because she had moved on from simply entertaining all the neighbours to raping postmen and delivery boys. She has an appalling record of insatiable sexual depravity and was the company whore at the local branch of Toys 'R Us. She is at a very early stage of treatment and we are frankly not hopeful of success. She very much resents the fact that she is not allowed to masturbate herself here and since admission has existed in a permanent state of extreme sexual frustration.'

'Add her to the bag. Three possible so far.'

The nex dormitory. Sobbing. 'Please please don't leave me like this! More, I want more cock, I want more fucking, o0h please please!!!' Mrs. Colferne was adamant and a nurse took the screaming patient back and shackled her to the overhead rail as he moved on to the next hole presented for his test. He paused to watch as the punishment cream was firmly rubbed into the delightful buttocks before the nurse took out her scourge, and listened as the screams rang through the air.

The Head Nurse's office Four suspects naked and trembling with fear. Three policewomen.

'Mrs. Colferne, all that made me rather aroused. Do you have a vibrator I can use? Thank you. And two more for my officers? Thank you. Just one minute while I remove my panties and raise my skirt. I am sure we will all think more clearly if we can expose ourselves to the victim and ease our tensions and the sight of our filled pussies will stimulate him for the next stage, although he appears admirably erect and, I note, did not come once while fucking all your patients. Remarkable. You. This is an identification parade. The next job is thoroughly to fuck each of the suspects and to provide us with a definite identification of the cunt that raped you last night. You must climax inside each cunt. My officers will bring you back to erection between sessions.' ....

'Officer Flain rub harder. He has climaxed massively inside two cunts. Go on. Use your lips. He must be restored to full erection. Good. In you go sir, fuck it really hard, identify every muscle and check every movement Good. Still erect? Very well, now the last one give it a real burst. Don't forget the tits, they are a very important part of the identification.'

'So you definitely identify Mrs. Throssold? Madam you are under arrest [reads Miranda warning]. Anything you wear may be taken down so that the prison guards can have easier access.'

'Silence in court! The court is in session. Mrs. Jane Throssold you are accused of rape of a male nursing assistant at the State Nymphomania Clinic. Miss Cayerley you appear for the defendant?'

'I do, and I first wish to register a complaint. Since her arrest my client has been held in the State Penitentiary and been sexually assaulted on an hourly basis by prison warders. It has impossible for her even to eat her meals without a prison guard insinuating his male organ into her cunt or arsehole.'

'Miss Cayerley, I am unable to accept your submission. The Warden of the penitentiary informs me that Mrs. Throssold is permanently begging for a fuck and has already assaulted three prison guards. You need only look. Even though handcuffed she is masturbating one of the warders and his penis is near to explosion.'

'I appear for the prosecution. I firstly wish to say that the State Nymphomania Clinic is doing an excellent job. I was myself on twelve men a day and my kaw office lived in terror of my predatory sexual appetites. Nothing in trousers was safe. After a course of abreactive therapy at the clinic I am now down to three men a day and I very rarely indulge in rape.'

'We have perfect identity evidence. The victim has fucked every woman who could possibly have committed the rape and has clearly identified the cunt of the accused as the cunt that assaulted his cock. The prosecution states that evidence of cunt activity is conclusive, notes that the accused was at liberty at the time, and demands an exemplary sentence. These crimes are far too common. No man is safe from the fear of sexual assault from lust-crazed lovely young females such as the defendant and the prosecution demands that justice be done.'

'I can very rapidly refute the prosecution's case. I do not believe that cunt identity evidence is in away trustworthy or reliable. I have here ... come in ladies ... twelve young ladies. Remove your clothes and bend over with legs well apart. As a simple test, I demand that the witness is blindfold and then fucks each of them. Then fucks them again. If he can identify any single cunt from his previous fucking, I shall eat my brief.'

'That seems an entirely fair test. What do you say Miss Kerrel?'

'I am slightly at a loss. The witness gave me an extremely vigorous fuck and ejaculated massively in my own cunt not twenty minutes ago and may not be capable of the test.'

'Let me inspect. Miss Kerrel he has a massive and vigorous erection and appears to relish the sight of the naked young ladies there with their legs spread for him. My fingers tell me that he is fully erect and capable. I can see no reason for delaying the test that the defence seeks. Begin.'

'Oh dear. I am afraid that your witness has ejaculated inside that young lady's sexual passage Miss Kerrel. Is he not capable of self-control?'

'As I said before, the witness gave me an immensely thorough and savage fucking barely half an hour ago utterly ravaging my cunt and coating it with gallons of sticky white juice. I have never been so totally used like a piece of female meat in my life and I fear that this fucking may have impaired my witness' sexual performance in court today. I could ask for an adjournment while I use my tongue and fingers to restore his erection? The young ladies can remain in position until he is ready to resume as the sight of those delicious bottoms and eager pussies may assist the process.'

'Very well. Usher, clean out that witness' cunt with some tissue. Send an intern here. All this sexual activity has made me feel slightly aroused and I need an eager young female tongue to satisfy me. Just a minute while I remove my lower garments.'

Rassendyll
Rassendyll
13 Followers