Nynke Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nyn, I can't believe it, that I held my father's cock in my own mouth. And him coming inside my mouth! I belief I liked that a lot, it felt truly erotic!"

"It was a very hot sight for sure, to see you with John that way!"

"Uhm, ... have you done the same with Micha? I mean... his cock in your mouth, and then let him come?"

"Oh yes, about two month ago it all began. That first week I must have let him come every day at least once, with the help of my mum. Most times he spurted his seed into my mouth. That way I rapidly learned to appreciate its unique taste."

"And... my father?"

"Well, after that first week my father took me properly. I mean, he really fucked me! Mum first licked me senseless, and then asked my father to finish me off!"

"Yeah Nyn, but my father?"

"John, I will come to that! After that first time there followed many lessons. Every time I was warmed up by my mum and then taken by my father. We tried all possible positions. They also gave some very hot shows. And then they told my about the club... but you will hear about that soon, I think. Anyway, John fucked me the first time last month, in my pussy... and also in my butt! Tonight was just the second time that we did it together. He is really great your dad, don't you think?"

"I don't think that I can wait another week before my father really puts his dick in my pussy...

Do you think Micha would want to fuck me as well? Now I dare confess... sometimes I dream about your father... It will be so fantastic!"

"Well, you can count on that. Your father told me himself this afternoon, so you can bet on it that he will definitely try to get into your panties very soon!"

At that moment Nicole entered the bathroom. She got herself in between us girls in the bathtub. John came in with a tray full of drinks, and excused himself. He went to the shower to freshen up. After soaking for half an hour Nicole couldn't wait anymore. Her hands wandered towards our cunts. First she held them covering our pussies for a while and moved them up and down slowly. In doing so our nether lips got a nice massage. Then she pushed a finger in between our lips, and massaged our interior. The sparkling feeling inside began to grow again. With her other fingers she played with the curls of our pubic hair.

"Well Nyn and Mary, what do you say; shall we get rid of that teenage down?"

We did as suggested. Nicole took her shaving stuff and let us sit down on the round king-size bed in her bedroom. First she cautiously cut away most of our hair. Then she lathered us up with some shaving gel and began to shave away all the hair. As she finished, she poured a generous amount of sweet-smelling baby oil onto our Venus hills and our cunnies as well. Then she let us rub it in and made us massage each other's pubic area. The oil almost worked hypnotizing. Because of all the fooling around in each other's crotches, our lips got swollen. Our little boxes were being completely prepped up this way for the work to come.

Little streams of girly juice began to ooze from our thingies, which we licked from each other happily. We frolicked with one another as the horny bitches we were until an orgasm came close. Completely bald and shining with oil we lay fully opened and spread naked upon the colossal family bed, enjoying our new looks.

"Well ladies, that looks mighty inviting!" said John as he entered the room. He wore a silk boxer short and his bathrobe hung open.

"You should get some clothes on as well and join me downstairs."

Nicole fetched a box from the cupboard. With Sacha she had bought some nice things for this event. Mary chose a pink teddy, and I put on a black and red playsuit. It pulled close around our bodies. Nicole wore ivory-white high-cut silk panties of which the front consisted of nice lacework. She wore a matching half-bra that pushed her breasts up and leaved her areoles completely free. On top of it she wore a black gown, which was left open.

In procession the three of us went downstairs. In the living room fresh drinks were ready, and John was messing about near the TV. We plopped down on the sofa. John asked us what we liked the most, some sultry music or a naughty movie. Nicole suggested first a movie, and then the music. We all agreed. John started the DVD and adjusted the TV-set.

The first images that appeared on the big screen were a little bit jolting. Apparently this was a home video. And indeed, in the room that I suddenly recognized as the same room we were in at the present moment, I saw Nicole and Sacha walk in. They both wore designer jeans, and on top of that they wore a wide sweater. They embraced each other and began to kiss passionately. Nicole's hands disappeared underneath the sweater of Sacha, where they obviously began to play with Sacha's tits. Then she slowly moved the sweater upwards and over Sacha's head. In the meantime Sacha's hands wandered down. They disappeared into Nicole's trousers, and moulded her buttocks. Slowly they both turned around, close to each other. Sacha than loosened the trousers of Nicole and let them slip down to the ground. Nicole wore a black string that let her taut buttocks stand up in full view. Nicole got rid of her sweater herself, and Sacha did the same with her jeans. Both ladies sank down on the rug in the middle of the room.

They lay down side by side with their heads between each other's legs, and began to caress and lick each other there. After some time John and Micha came into view, butt naked. They each took hold of their own spouses and pulled them upright. They snatched their panties away rather roughly. The ladies were put down on their hands and knees, in a way that Sacha's head was next to Nicole's behind and vice versa. The gentlemen kneeled down at the ladies' heads and let their dicks been blown to full hardness. Next the ladies allowed the cocks of each other's husband sink into their grottos. Micha had his cock buried in Nicole's cunt, and John rode Sacha's.

The speed was tuned up considerable, and eventually the men came to a climax close to each other. They both pumped large amounts of sperm into the women. As they backed away there were thick strings of spunk that dangled from their wife's cunts.

In the next scene Sacha was sitting on the floor, still on her hands and feet. John mounted her from behind and lowered his mighty cock into her cunt again. Sacha lay with her mouth sucked tight over the dick of her husband, who lay on his back before her on the floor. Her hands lay underneath his buttocks. Nicole sat down over Micha's head. She bluntly put her love box onto his mouth and forced him to taste his own spunk. Greedy Micha sucked on her pussy. As a result Nicole couldn't sit still and moved with her crotch over his face up and down.

John withdrew his cock from Sacha's cunt. With his hands he pulled her ass cheeks wide open and smudged his stiff rod up and down between Sacha's buttocks. Sacha turned with her butt and John moved his thick cock more and more in the direction of her brown passage. Once there he positioned his spear before the entrance of the dark tunnel, got hold of Sacha's hips and pushed his weapon in one forceful motion all the way inside. Sacha let the cock of Micha fall from her mouth, now that John drew all her attention by invading her arse so completely.

Nicole came upright, turned around and lowered her butt in the direction of the upward standing rod of Micha. Sacha steered her by handling her hips. With one hand Micha held his cock upright as Nicole lowered her ass over it. Inch by inch the long dong disappeared in her shit chute. In the meantime she worked on her clit and fingered her snatch. Once speared all the way down on Micha's cock she slowly turned her arse. Sacha bent forward and began to lick Nicole's now wide open cunt, and tasted the seed of her own man.

The experienced foursome kept this anal feast up for a considerable time. At last the ladies climaxed in jolts, pinned down on the cocks that filled their bowls with one hot stream of spunk after the other. Completely exhausted they piled unto each other on the floor and the screen went black.

"Wow... shit, that was hot!" said Mary. With her big eyes wide open she had been watching the screen intently for more than half an hour in complete silence. To see our parents giving themselves over to such a carnal frenzy didn't leaf me untouched as well. Unnoticed I was caressing my titties with my fingers, and I found my other hand in my crotch.

Outside the house it began to darken already.

"Who will come outside to cool off the heat," asked John.

We all went into the garden. It wasn't that sultry anymore, but the temperature was still nicely warm. John took hold of me and closed me into his arms.

"Come to me, exquisite," he said.

He started to feel me up all over my body right through my playsuit. He stroked my bottom and pinched between my legs, groped my crotch and my titties. He lifted me up and planted a firm kiss right on my mouth. After he had put me down he lifted Mary up.

"So that video didn't scare you off?" he asked her. "Would you like it if something like that would happen to you as well?"

"Uh,... yes uh ... I think so," she stuttered.

"Don't tease her like that, John. You've seen for yourself how excited she was as she was watching! I bet she is ready for more," said Nicole.

John shoved a hand inside the panties of his daughter.

"Sure enough, she is absolutely soaking wet down here!"

He lifted her high into the air with both his hands underneath her buttocks and placed her crotch simply against his mouth. Right through the fabric of the pink teddy he began to suck on her pussy. Mary hold on to John's head to hold her balance.

Nicole got up behind me with her arms surrounding me and was smoothing my crotch.

"What do you think Nyn, shall we go inside and give those two some privacy?"

Together we went back into the house. Inside we started to kiss each other cautiously. This was all new to me, but after seeing my mother with Nicole it seemed OK. With passion I forced my tongue inside Nicole's mouth. I was warmly greeted by her cheerful tongue. Panting we sat down on the floor and held on to each other. I caressed admiringly her nice luxuriously panties. It felt so amazingly soft, especially where I could feel her cunt underneath. I couldn't get enough of it. I also touched her nipples who pointed straight forward unhindered. I even could get some motion in them as they still grew a little bit bigger. This provoked some moans from Nicole. At the same time she caressed me in all the right places where it feels so good to a woman. What delicious to be handled by a more mature woman.

Faintly we heard from the outside small shrieks from Mary.

"Come, I'll show you something," said Nicole. "This room is actually our playroom. The room contains hidden equipment, but we have electronic devices elsewhere as well, in many different places in and around the house."

She went to the cupboard next to the TV-screen, and adjusted some switches. Suddenly the screen flickered on and I saw... my parents at home on the sofa. They watched at us grinning and they held their thumbs up!

"This is not a recording?" I stuttered.

"No, this is a live-feed directly from your home, via the internet. And vice versa Micha and Sacha can see what is going on down here!"

"So... if I understand this correctly... you mean that they've been watching us just now as we were kissing??"

"I suppose so, yes"

"So you have not called my mother at all to say I wouldn't come home?"

"Well, on the contrary. And I have told them that our plans with Mary were about to commence and that I would turn on the 'hotline'...

"Look, here you can see what is going on outside..."

She pushed on a button and suddenly Mary appeared on the screen. She was lying down in the middle of the garden on her back side with her legs high in the air. Nicole changed some switches and the image panned somehow and zoomed closer to the action. John sat on his knees before Mary and was busy fondling her pussy with his hands. The teddy was halfway taken off from the bottom. It was clear where the shrieks came from. After some time John came up, got his cock from his briefs and pushed it with some force inside his daughter. Mary cried out loud. Growling he began to move his pole up and down inside Mary's cunt. After having fucked her merciless like that for some time, he shoved his hands underneath the buttocks of Mary, and pulled her up onto his lap. He pointed his legs straight ahead so that Mary sat on top of him. With his big hands he shoved the girl up and down over his cock. Mary had put his arms around John's neck, and her head was shaking to all sides. A stream of incoherent sounds came out of her mouth as the tears flowed over her cheeks. Suddenly she dangled against John washed-out, and her body began to jolt. The poor thing was apparently overtaken by an orgasm and fainted. John stood up and carried Mary with him, pinned down on his cock.

Inside the house John sat down on the sofa and held Mary close to him. His cock was still captured within the honey pot of his daughter, who still lay shivering in his arms. I sat beside them and caressed Mary's blond hair. Slowly she regained her consciousness. She stuttered something.

"Yeah girl, it's something isn't it, your own father inside your cunny," Nicole said. "How do you feel now that it isn't a dream anymore?"

"I ..., I ..., I wished that we had done this much earlier... It is soooooo exciting..., I don't understand what's happening to me..."

"But would you still want to do it with my father?" I asked her softly.

"Yes! Surely! But what I would like very much also, is to see John and Nicole doing it..., fucking I mean..., together..."

"Well, that can be arranged in due time," John said as he withdrew his still stiff member from Mary's pussy. "Nicole, will you call Micha and Sas and ask if they can come over?"

"There will be time enough for that later, boy," said Nicole with a wink in mine direction. "First you should give me some serious pounding, since the only thing I have done so far was watching..."

We moved upstairs, to the master bedroom. John took hold of Nicole, shoved her wet briefs to the floor and put her in the centre on the edge of the king-size bed. She spread her legs wide, her butt on the edge of the bed. Mary and I took our place on our knees on both sides of her, so as to be with our faces on top of it all. John sat down on his knees between Nicole's legs, and laid his member on her flat tummy. Nicole grabbed John's cock and positioned it before her cave. A little stream of cunt juice had already begun to leak.

John first pushed the tip of his penis up and down through Nicole's slit, to get Nicole's juices flowing. As close as we were we could hear every sloshing sound of it. It just gave me itches inside my sex box. Nicole started to shiver and caressed her Venus mound. I took her hand and put it right on my own pussy. Together with Mary I took over her work. We stroked her hairless vaulting, and then wandered to her clit. As I touched it with my forefinger, the little bugger came forward mischievously from between the lips. With two fingers I began to move the clit as if it was a miniature cock. Fired by this Nicole began to touch my cunt.

Mary had shifted her interest to her father's cock. She got hold of him again with a firm grip at his balls, and held the spear pointed at Nicole's wet rose.

"Now show me how you two have made me some 19 years ago!" she said, and pinched her father's balls.

He didn't need to be told twice and pounded his rod with one forceful push inside Nicole's quim. She received the intruder with a shriek and put her legs around his hips. With her thighs she clasped him firmly against her crotch. With every withdrawal Nicole's butt came loose from the bed. I made good use of this by laying my hand under her ass, and after a few pushes I managed to get my index finger inside her backdoor. Mary held on to her father's cock, despite of the fact that her fist was being mashed between the stomachs of her parents.

"You're in the way, Mary. If you just get a hold of my buttocks, I can give your mother a good pounding."

I left my right hand on top of Nicole's clit, although it was being pushed firmly against her mound. The forefinger of my left hand staid inside her behind. Mary sat down on the floor behind her father, and enclosed his balls with both hands. Whimpering John went on riding his wife. He pounded his dick again and again into her cunt. With a smouldering orgasm he shot his sperm deep inside the belly of Nicole. Thrust after thrust he buried a mighty gush of seed inside her depths.

Nicole herself wasn't ready yet, but John couldn't give it to her for the moment. I took his place and put my mouth down onto the cunt of Nicole. I pushed my hand firmly against her mound and rubbed my nose through her wet slit. Nicole held on to my head with her hands and pushed me strongly into her crotch. As I was sucking longer on her mussel more and more sperm oozed out of it. I licked it up greedily. For Nicole it became more and more difficult to lay still and she began to move from side to side with her lower body. I myself was carried away because of her heavenly aroma. It was an undeniable mixture of bathing oil, her own bodily scent, perspiration and plain hot horniness that gushed out of her pores. My tongue was shooting in and out of her pussy rapidly. My nose stroked her clitoris without quitting. The miniature prick staggered up between her labia and pushed inside my nostrils. Her essence flowed freely now, and Nicole's long awaited orgasm announced itself.

Mary produces some excited cries as her mother reached her climax. In her enthusiasm she sat down upon the mouth of her mother, who sure enough managed to lick clean the gash of her daughter right after climaxing herself. Now all three of us ultimately had John's seed on our lips. Satiated we all dozed off a little. A temporarily silence fell over the room.

***

We woke up by the doorbell. John went downstairs and soon came back with my parents. With animated chatter they entered the bedroom, where we were slowly regaining our consciousness. Sacha, my mother, wore the same outfit as I was wearing, the same red and black playsuit. Only her tits were fully naked, and the bottom side of the suit showed a big hole; there was no crotch at all! (As I examined mine later I saw that many parts of the suit could be removed easily. They were attached with ingenious hidden zippers and poppers.) My father Micha wore bright red swimming trunks. Apparently my parents had come prepared, and had disrobed the gowns or whatever they had on over their outfit downstairs in the hallway. But even so I wouldn't be surprised at all if they had arrived clothed the way they were right now, considering the hot weather.

"Well Mary, so I hear you want to get acquainted to us in a complete different way," Sacha said grinning. "With pleasure I will loan Micha to you; by the way something I do for your mother very often. I know for a fact that for some considerable time now Micha has been looking forward to get an opportunity to grab your little ass."

"Micha, come on the bed with us and I will help you out of your briefs," Nicole said in a sultry voice.

Micha laid himself stretched out on the bed. Nicole and I took on the task of getting his cock upright. Not that this would have given any of us much trouble, but we liked it that way, together. Sacha helped Mary out of her pink teddy and put her on top of Micha's face. This way he could get acquainted with her pussy and get her horny again. Soon Mary was moving up and down on Micha's face with passionate desire.