Nynke Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John handled the digi-cam in order to get supplementary shots and better close-ups. The hidden camera's above the bed itself and in all corners of the room captured practically everything and wrote every frame to the server of the closed video system. But to get the extra spicy details a handheld digi-cam fulfilled to be unrivalled. John had positioned himself at the head of the bed, in order to have an excellent view of the cunt of his daughter as it was worked on efficiently by Micha.

After some time Nicole and Sacha lifted Mary in the air. I held my father's dick straight up, as our mothers put Mary down slowly over Micha's cock. Mary crowed from joy. This must be what she has been dreaming of for ages, the way she was hot for my dad. And aided by our mothers made it completely perfect for her. She had been afraid that she had to have sex with Micha in secret, if it ever would come to that. She didn't want to hurt anybody, let alone cause a divorce of the parents of her best friend. All that fear fulfilled to be fully unjust now.

Now she could surrender herself to the situation and enjoy it at full length. Our mothers helped her up and down over the mighty spear. They held her up on both sides, under her armpit and at the hollow of her knee. As if they had to extinguish a fire they pumped Mary mercifully up and down over the piston of Micha. Micha laid down seemingly relaxed and enjoyed the magnificent view he had: with her legs wide spread the young teenage cunt was being shoved over his big hairless fuck-rod. His cock was shining from her pussy juice and was surrounded by her tightly stretched cunt lips. Micha supported her with a hand underneath her buttocks. With his other hand he touched her clitoris now and then, which she relished very much.

After a while I didn't want to watch passively anymore, and I thought Micha could admire another cavern. Furthermore John already must undoubtedly have taken many beautiful shots of his fucking daughter, which we all could enjoy afterwards. I sat on my knees hovering over my father's face, removed the crotch from my playsuit, and placed my slit boldly on his mouth. Naturally he didn't need any encouragement and began to lick me greedily. Because of my previous orgasms I was able to withhold my next climax. Micha on the other hand commenced to become really heated up. His hips started moving wildly and he banged his cock with increasingly violent thrusts into the cunt of my best friend. Mary went on whining; she couldn't stop counting her blessings. The boiling balls of Micha couldn't contain their contents anymore and the hot seed was propelled upwards under high pressure, outward through the throbbing cock and injected with force in the back of the vagina of the craving girl. The sperm gushed out of Micha's unstoppable prick and spurt after spurt of the hot stuff filled up the sucking snatch of Mary.

Sacha and Nicole pulled Mary from Micha's pole, and laid her next to him on the bed. She lay there with her knees pulled up high, her hands pushed tightly against her swollen cunt. Everybody gathered together upon the bed to congratulate her. All of us wanted to help and offered to lick her cave clean. And so it was done. One hour and two orgasms later Mary was presentable again and everybody had tasted Micha's seed right out of Mary's cunt, including himself.

***

After all these pleasantries we went downstairs. With the enjoyment of some quickly prepared snacks and cold drinks we watched gleefully to the recordings. There was no need for any editing; the ingeniously developed system appeared to be one big interactive video library. It was ready for use immediately. We could switch continuously from one point of view to another.

"At home we have exactly the same system," Micha explained to us. "The two systems are connected together through a hot-line via the internet. The controls are programmed in a way so that all images can be controlled independent, at both ends."

"It has taken Micha and me some years to develop this to the state it is in now. And I say it can't be very much better than this."

"Rightly spoken, John," Nicole said. "But let's not bother the girls with all the technical details. Besides, it is easy to operate, so they will learn to handle the controls in no time."

"Are there hidden cameras everywhere?" Mary wanted to know.

"Well, not exactly, but you two can find that out for yourselves. Be assured, until now we haven't put up any cameras in your two rooms, for obvious reasons. Nor in any of the bathrooms. But we can change this if you two would like that...," Sacha concluded.

To be continued...