Nynke Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't know it, but the fat pole had not penetrated her completely yet. And Doug wanted to get every bit of it inside Mary's grumbling ass. Her interior felt as if it was being tugged to pieces when he tried growling to force his cock still deeper inside her pained arse. She felt swelled up. Just as Mary thought she couldn't take it anymore she finally felt his balls rest against her butt; he was buried inside her butt completely now.

"Damn, what a tight hole," he sighed.

Doug withdrew his cock almost completely, and then pushed it in again. Mary felt every inch as the enormous cock buried itself in her butt, again and again. She screamed every time he entered her, but the prick in her throat strained the noise of her inconvenience, and caused William to poke even harder in her face. Her sphincter clutched Doug's cock, and let her feel every bump and vein of his massive pole as it went through her hole into the depths of her bowls. She could only lay moaning as her behind was perforated violently by Doug's unrelenting pole while her mouth was misused at the same time by William.

Doug pumped in her tight ass, poking inside her and pushing her nose deeper into the pubic hair of William. With his shaft completely buried in her ass, he rotated his hips and opened her arse even more. Listening to the sobbing that escaped from her obscenely stretched out lips, made Doug push every time faster and harder than the one before. Mary felt how her mouth was being filled again with sperm. William came fast en hard, his cock buried in her throat. Mary gagged as William pulled his shaft to the outside. He began spurting enormous amounts of sperm into her open mouth. Spurt after spurt flooded her tongue and filled her mouth with big blobs of spunk.

Mary's butt hole felt as if it was on fire as the pumping of Doug continued, faster and faster in her dark tunnel. It even felt as if the cock became more rigid through the persisting hammering in her ass. He banged again into her arse, hitting her soft cunt with his balls as his orgasm grew closer. He growled from passion with every push inside her behind.

"I'm going to come in your hot excited bum," he growled. "Oh, how I have dreamed of this. This is for all the times I had to jerk off because you made me crazy with that cute little ass of yours. There... oh my God..."

With a shiver Mary felt how he buried his dick deep inside her butt. His sperm began to stream deep inside her intestines. His hard cock throbbed for more than a minute and flooded her butt literally with its hot spunk. She fell his cock stop trembling and finally he withdrew himself form her butt. She felt his seed flow from her hole and drip into her raw cunt.

Our mums got hold of Mary, soothing her on the cough.

John lifted me up from the cough and put me on top of the table. Without much ceremony he rammed his cock inside my cunt. After warming me up a bit he pulled out of me and laid himself down on the cough opposite where Mary was sitting with our mums. Micha took me up from the table and placed me on top of John's cock. Slowly I sank down on the fat prick. I fell down on his chest and John began to fuck my pussy with strong moves. Micha took position behind me and put his mighty weapon against my brown little star. With cheering from William and Doug I was taken into a sandwich by both daddies. With brutal force my two favourite men deliciously abused my abdomen. After some time another great orgasm took possession of my body. Micha and John were able to withhold and released themselves with loud plops from my little holes.

They had saved themselves for the benefit of Mary, who now got the same treatment. Micha was allowed to drill her cunt, and John perforated her backdoor. After all the preliminary proceedings it didn't take much trouble for the two dicks to take possession of Mary. As a greased tit she was thoroughly fucked in both holes at the same time. A fringe benefit of the abundant amounts of sperm was that our dads could still endure for a considerable time. But as the fucking prolonged further the friction became also bigger. In the meantime Mary experienced a few more orgasms, the umpteenth of the day.

In the end our daddies could not withhold from such a nice young thing, and John came roaring in the ass of his daughter. As his orgasm subdued Micha freed himself from Mary's teenaged cunt. He turned her around on her tummy, and shoved a pillow underneath her hips. Her bum was now pointing up very invitingly, and the sperm showed clearly as it leaked out of it. After enjoying this sight for a while Micha pushed his cock into the dark depths of Mary's intestines. With a last effort he deposited his seed into the well used behind of the girl.

To be continued ...

12