NYPD Blu Ch. 03

Story Info
Jones, Haywood, McDowell, & Ortiz keep it hot.
1k words
4.11
27.2k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters:
Donna Abondando
Valerie Haywood
Baldwin Jones
Connie McDowell
Greg Medavoy
Kenisha


This celebrity parody involves characters of the hit show “NYPD Blue”. No inference about their sexual preferences or activities should be drawn.

For the purpose of this story, McDowell and Sipowicz are not married and she is not pregnant.

The author is amazed as to how this ugly fucker manages to get such “fine” females, and finds it very fucking hard to believe that a hot bitch like McDowell would give him a second look in actual life, much less let him fuck her…

Jones & Haywood

The talented tongue of Valerie Haywood is successful in coaxing two very satisfying cum-shots from the 12” ebony wand of Baldwin Jones; now she’s working on a third. They are in the back room of the precinct house, with Valerie on her knees, and Baldwin towering above her. His big fingers are twined in her “weave”, guiding her movements as her luscious red lips slide up and down his meaty prong. She brings him to the brink, then slows down his impending climax with a firm squeeze of his huge, dangling balls. A muffled grunt escapes the big man, but he doesn’t cum.

The sexy ADA stands and leans over a nearby desk, unbuckling her slacks and letting them drop to her knees. She has on a tiny red thong, which Baldwin easily thumbs to one side while sidling up behind her. His cock is so wet with her spit and she is so wet that his penetration is like a hot knife thru butter. His big balls are so full of cum that the sagging pouch slaps against her electrified clit with each long stroke as he begins fucking the bubble-butted beauty as soon as he is seated comfortably in her soaked cunt.

The two find a rhythm quickly and are getting hotter by the second when the door cracks open and Connie McDowell slips inside. She doesn’t bother asking if she can join, them, she just unbuttons her blouse and frees her big tits from confinement, cradling Valerie’s head as she licks and sucks at her erect nipples. Baldwin leans forward for a kiss, not missing a beat as he pumps Haywood’s sloppy twat with his rampant, hard-as-steel man-meat.

Connie’s tit-tips are fully-erect and straining by the time Valerie is through with them. Connie slips from their embrace and kneels down until she’s “face-level” with their conjoined crotches.

“Ahhh, sheeeit!” Baldwin growls as her tongue laps at his tender ball-sac; only a supreme effort prevents him from emptying them on the spot. The kinky blonde alternates between dragging her tongue across Valerie’s clit and Baldwin’s cock and balls. Baldwin’s hips go into over-drive, which signals to McDowell that he is on the verge of cumming: she fastens her lips around the black woman’s straining clit and sucks hard, eliciting a climax so violent that the ADA’s legs turn to instant rubber. As soon as he withdraws, McDowell allows him to feed his juice-covered staff into her greedy mouth. She makes sure that every bit of Haywood’s delicious cum is cleaned from it, along with the last of the “ pimp juice" in his balls.

The tall detective gives them each a kiss before straining his clothes and leaving.

*****

Haywood & McDowell

Haywood changes positions, laying on her back on the desk with her legs spread wide and hanging over the edge, with the blonde greedily lapping away at her bald, cummy snatch. Her pink, well-

practiced tongue travels in and out of the spread-open labia, held that way by her fingers. Every so Often, that questing oral digit would dip downward to lick teasingly at her partner’s dark rear entrance. Haywood squirms under the expert oral assault, her breathing heavy and ragged. The cunt-eating blonde detective’s fingers slide inside Valerie’s inner folds and deep inside, searching for her “G” spot, which she quickly finds and expertly strokes. Clear, though slightly-filmy juice streams from Haywood’s over-heated cunt as she gets nearer and nearer to an orgasm. “Oh, God, that’s IT!” she yells, shuddering her way through yet another climax.

*****

Abondando & Medavoy

“PUH-LEASE, Donna; what’s the big deal?” Greg whines, trying to convince the busty blonde to give him a blow-job for “old times sake”. “I-I-It wouldn’t be the first time you had my dick in your mouth, and besides, I-I’m divorced now”

Donna sighs impatiently. “No, Gregory. No, No, NO! I’m just here for the day, and I sure didn’t come all the way from California to suck your dick. That’s all over now. Be a friend, OK?”

“Aww, Donna!” the detective wheedles, following Donna into the bathroom.

“Are you gonna follow me around all day begging?” Donna hisses.

“Ahhh…yeah”

“Get ovah heah!” the frustrated blonde snaps, and Greg quickly obeys.

She quickly and efficiently undoes his belt and slacks, and frees his wrinkled pink dick from his shorts. “This is IT, Greg; understand” she slurps his dick into her mouth in one gulp.

“Y-Y-Yeah; OK;” Medavoy manages, as Donna’s tongue goes to work on him.

*****

Ortiz, Kenisha, & Abondando

Once she is finished with Greg, Donna wanders down the hall and into the “pokey room”.

Ortiz is in there, and she’s not alone: there is a very busty black woman bent-over the table,

groaning as the latina detective introduces a large, very thick rubber strap-on cock into her widely-stretched asshole. “Hey”, Ortiz calls, turning to glance over her shoulder at the new arrival. “You used to be a Civilian Aide here, didn’t you?"

“Uhh, yeah” Donna answers, her full attention on the “sista’s” big, wobbling buttocks as Ortiz’ thighs make repeated contact with those bubble cheeks.

“I’m just interviewing this informant…wanna join us?”

“Don’t mind if I do” Donna locks the door and starts toward them, unbuttoning her blouse.

She tugs the thin, lacy cups of her black bra down, freeing her big D cup teats, and feeds the left one to Kenisha, while fingering the lesbian hooker/paid informant ‘s drippy cunt. Kenisha eagerly latches-on to the offered nipple, suckling hungrily to try to take her mind off the massive rubber dong stuffed up her tenderized backdoor; this is the fourth time today she’s been fucked in the ass (her clients tend to favor “rough anal”) and Ortiz is being none too gentle in her “interrogation”.