'O' Hunters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,416 Followers

"I get to fuck him now," Kris said, looking over me toward Amy.

"Of course," Amy replied, "but I'm going to ride his tongue again if you don't mind."

"Not at all," Kris assured her and they both started to get up.

Kris opened our blackout blinds as she normally did before we fucked in the morning so we could see each other rather than fumbling around in the dark. My attention followed her back to the bed, then was drawn to Amy kneeling beside me. As Kris straddled my hips and took my cock in her hand, Amy straddled my head and I gazed up at her smooth pussy. Kris and I both moaned as she lowered herself onto my tool, then I ran my tongue along Amy's slit and she moaned, too. Realizing that I hadn't had much of an opportunity to earlier that morning, I reached up and gripped Amy's ass in both hands and squeezed her fleshy cheeks while licking her pussy.

She was overflowing with juices, which I eagerly lapped up, and Kris' pussy was also hot and wet as it typically was when she was riding me. I brought one hand down so I could slip a finger into Amy's slippery pussy and focused my licking and sucking on her clit, which caused Amy to shudder. She was humping my face while Kris humped my cock as both pursued yet another orgasm. I couldn't see her, but I assumed that Kris had a couple of fingers at work on her clit as she was riding me and was probably fondling her own tits with her other hand. I had to glance up at that moment just to see if maybe Kris had a hand on Amy's tits, but they were swinging freely above me as Amy gripped the headboard.

While I watched Amy's tits swinging above me and felt her ass cheek in one hand while fingering her shaved pussy with the other, I couldn't believe that, not only did I have a hot, horny girlfriend, but one who brought home her hot, horny friend for us to share. It crossed my mind that I had to make sure she knew how much she meant to me when she let out a cry and I could feel her trembling as she sat down hard on my cock. I was still devouring Amy's pussy moments later when Kris leaned forward, resting her chin on Amy's shoulder.

"Have you cum yet?" she asked.

"No," Amy managed to force out, sounding like she might be close.

"Want to get fucked again?" Kris asked.

"Hell yes," Amy responded and the both climbed off of me.

"You know," I said as I started to get up, "if you guys want to sixty-nine, I can take Amy from behind."

They looked at each other then Kris kissed me hard.

"I love you," she said, then lay on her back as Amy came over and kissed me, too.

Amy straddled Kris' head then lowered her head toward Kris' trim, brown bush. I took a few minutes to appreciate Amy's plush ass while Kris started licking her pussy, then guided my throbbing tool into her until my hips were pressing against her ass. I took her by the hips and started to slowly fuck her, relishing the feel of her pussy and the view of her ass. It looked like Kris was caressing Amy's hanging tits while licking her clit since she couldn't finger her as she probably would have had I not been there. I'd thought that Amy was on the verge of cumming when I'd been licking her clit, so it didn't surprise me that, almost immediately, I was feeling her pussy becoming wetter and more engorged. The hotter it felt, the harder I was fucking her and she was pushing back against my incoming thrusts, her ass jiggling a little each time my hips tapped it.

I could feel my orgasm beginning to build in earnest thanks to the feeling of Amy's hot pussy growing continually hotter. Before I was anywhere close to cumming, Amy raised her head from Kris' pussy and pushed back hard against one of my thrusts, letting out a cry. I could feel her body trembling and continued to fuck her through her orgasm as I assumed Kris also kept licking her clit. When she let out a long sigh and lowered her head again, Kris began to scoot out from under her. I kept fucking while I waited to see the next development.

"I'm going to start some breakfast," Kris said, moving toward the edge of the bed then, looking at Amy, asked, "Do you like having your tits fucked?"

I loved fucking Kris' tits and she knew it, so it was sweet of her to suggest that Amy indulge me as well. Though her tits weren't as big as Kris', I knew that I'd enjoy fucking Amy's, too. I slipped my cock out of her and she rolled onto her back, so I moved up to straddle her and laid my cock in her cleavage. She squeezed her tits together for me and I started to fuck them, relishing the feel of the soft, smooth flesh. I was looking down at her freckled tits as her attention was also focused in the same area, watching my cock sliding between them. It didn't take long before I was feeling that orgasm that her hot pussy had started to bring on continuing to build. I tried not to fuck faster, wanting to draw out the pleasure I was feeling but, once my cock started to swell even more, I was done for. With a grunt, I started to spew onto her chest.

Amy watched as my goo landed on her chest and released her tits once I stopped fucking them. I moved to lie beside her and, as she cleaned my cum with her finger and scooped it into her mouth, I gently caressed her tits and traced my fingers over her smooth pussy.

"Do you do this often?" she finally asked.

"What?" I asked, "Cum on somebody's chest?"

"No," she laughed, "have somebody else join you and Kris in bed."

"Actually," I replied, "this is the first time. I was taken completely by surprise."

"Really?" she seemed surprised as well, "Well, I enjoyed it. I hope we can do it again."

"I think that's a safe bet," I confirmed.

Kris didn't bring Amy with her every time they had a late night job but she was with us often enough that I was able to enjoy her ass and her shaved pussy plenty. I never did find out if she was a natural redhead, though.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,416 Followers
12