Oak Street Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,962 Followers

Licking her lips she moved up to kiss him on the lips saying, "You've got a fucking sexy cock!"

"Oh God, no one has ever sucked me off that good, you're fantastic!" They devoured each other's faces as Jerry's hands traversed all over his sister's body. He had just reached under her panties and begun to run his fingers through her thick pubic hair when Janice got spooked. She could hear her parents talking and figured they were finished for the night. Not wanting to be caught in her brother's room she quickly got up and ran back to her room leaving both of them disappointed.

The truth was that Maggie and Roger were just getting started and the twins overheard bits and pieces of torrid love making for at least another hour. Janice laid in bed cursing herself for leaving Jerry and had to settle for playing with her cunt. If Saturday night had been disappointing for the twins Sunday would be totally frustrating.

It seemed wherever they were their parents were right there with them. They did get in a few good gropes and kissed a little but not much more. Sunday night was more of the same as their mom and dad wouldn't go to bed. When they finally did it was so late that both of the twins had already fallen asleep.

Monday morning Janice popped right out of bed as she realized that her folks would not be home until after 4:00. Even though it was summer it seemed that there was always something to keep the football coach and principal occupied. Quickly Janice checked around to make sure that they really had left as they would find reasons to stay home several days during the summer.

After checking the whole property out a broad smile came to the girl's face as she strode to her brother's bedroom door. Not bothering to knock she walked right in. Jerry looked so peaceful laying there. She blushed just a little when she realized he was totally nude and his cock was at full attention. She laid down beside him.

She debated whether to wake him or let him find her there. Just then she saw his eyes open and a smile light up his face. Smiling back seductively she purred, "We've got the house to ourselves for over six hours sexy boy. So, I've brought you breakfast in bed."

Not seeing any food in her hands or on the nightstand he asked, "What is it, Janice?"

Slowly pulling the straps of the nightie off of her shoulders the horny girl responded, "Well, silly I'm your breakfast and these are your first course."

"They're fucking fantastic Sis," he exclaimed with any sign of restraint now gone. Throwing his arms around Janice he kissed her passionately loving the feel of her nude boobs against his equally naked chest. Urgently kissing down her neck he dove for her smooth velvety orbs. Grabbing a tit in each hand he caressed them lovingly as he peppered first one and then the other with light kisses. The intensity of his fondling and kissing grew and grew until it turned into squeezing and nipping.

As her brother's attentions became stronger and more passionate Janice found herself squirming and wiggling all over Jerry's bed. It was as if he knew just what she wanted him to do. Feverishly, she yanked off the nightgown and her panties which Jerry took as an invitation to kiss down her belly toward her pubic hair.

Her legs seemed to melt apart and her knees magically rose from the bed as if to invite her brother to gaze upon her hot pink snatch. He didn't look long as soon his fingers and mouth were furiously giving Janice all of the attention her cunt could handle. As one hand drew circles on the ring of her asshole the other was being used to ram two fingers in and out of her hot cunt.

Meanwhile, Jerry's tongue and mouth were licking and sucking her little bud of a clitoris perfectly. Just as she thought she knew his rhythm he changed it on her frustrating her at the same time that it delighted her as she stayed on the verge of cumming for several minutes. Finally, he totally drove his sister over the edge as she came again and again.

Juice flowed from his sister like a small river. Jerry loved the taste and ate her pussy like a starving man. It sure was a lot better than Oatmeal he thought. Janice was grinding her cunt in his face and suddenly blurted out, "Oh shit, Jerry, fuck me, come on fuck your damn sister right now."

"Fuck yes," he shouted back at her excitedly. As great as eating her sweet cunt was he could wait no longer to get his rigid member buried deep inside of her. Almost gliding up her body he got into position and after she flicked his cock against her clit a couple of times she pulled him into her.

Their bodies melded together perfectly as they instantly found a rhythm. His cock pistoned in and out of her like a well oiled machine. Her hands caressed his back as she brought her hips up to meet his thrust. Little droplets of sweat began to form on their brows as they continued their carnal workout.

Moans and gasps began coming from them at first very soft but ever building and getting louder and louder. They were fucking so hard that even though Janice was laying on her back Jerry could see her boobs bounce with his thrusting. They both clinched their teeth together hard as they came in a massive orgasm.

As Jerry collapsed on top of his sister she wrapped her arms tightly around him. As they laid there they both knew that this was the best fuck of their life and that neither would be likely to ever have a better sex partner than their own sibling. Contented they laid there falling asleep with Jerry's pecker still inside of Janice and dozed for 45 minutes.

When Jerry woke it was because his sister was using her cunt muscles to squeeze and release his cock bringing it to full stiffness with just a few squeezes. Before he was fully awake he found himself pounding in and out of his sister's cunt again. The climax seemed to be even better this time. But, by now he was hungry for real and they ran into the kitchen and grabbed a bite to eat.

They spent the rest of the day getting to know everything sexual about each other. At about 3:30 they climbed into the swimming pool both to clean off and so that they could fool around until the moment they heard a car pull up. It was a glorious day. Janice swore she must have cum ten times hat day and Jerry was happy to have tried several different positions. He had the only complaint of the day and that was only that his cock hurt some from its extreme workout.

As the week progressed the twins had their fun fucking and playing all over the house. The only problem was that they were becoming far less careful. Maggie and Roger were highly intelligent and began suspecting things when they saw the kids in the pool the previous Saturday. Roger had told his wife that he thought he heard their daughter asking Jerry to suck her boob later that same night. So, on Thursday Maggie and Roger left the house as usual but quietly returned an hour later.

At first, when they snuck into the house, they saw and heard nothing. Then glancing out the back window Maggie spotted her kids on the far side of the pool. Hearing his wife gasp Roger rushed over beside her to see Janice on top of Jerry. She was riding him as if he was a bucking bronco with her boobs bouncing wildly. Jerry had his hands clasped on his sister's hips. Maggie and Roger just stood there saying nothing for an eternity.

Neither of them wanted to admit how much their kids were turning them on. But, the more they watched the more obvious it became. Roger put his hand on Maggie's ass and she responded by snuggling close to him. Now turned on they looked each other in the eyes and passionately kissed as she stroked Roger's cock. Roger couldn't take it any longer and yanked down Maggie's pants and leaned her over the kitchen counter so she could still watch the kids and drove his cock deep into her fiery twat. Maggie thrust her hips back at her husband as she viewed the torrid scene between her twins. She loved the pounding Roger was providing her and it didn't take long for both of them to cum.

Suddenly, they realized the twins fuck was through so the parents hurriedly got themselves back together and ran out the front door before the kids saw them. They parked down the street and plotted their next move knowing life would not be the same in the Nelson household ever again. The twins had no idea that their parents had caught their show when they welcomed them home at the usual time that afternoon.

Maggie and Roger had agreed that there would be no dinner until they had seduced their kids. So, Maggie went straight to her son's room wearing nothing but a halter and mini skirt. There she found Jerry into a game on his computer. Walking up behind him she gently began caressing his shoulders and leaning over so that her boobs touched his head and asked, "So, what you doing?"

Her hands traced further down his front side and as she pinched one of his nipples he answered, "I'm playing Roller Coaster Tycoon."

As the boy answered she could hear him gulp nervously. She slithered around the side of his chair deciding that it was now or never. Reaching in front of him quickly she depressed the power button on the computer monitor. This caused him to turn suddenly toward his mother. As he started to open his mouth in frustration at her action she undid the tie of the halter and rapidly uncovered one of her breasts and asked, How about forgetting that game for awhile and sucking my boobie?"

Shocked by the sight of his mom's massive orb inches from his face he stammered out, "Ah, what mom?"

Grabbing her boob and holding up to his mouth she calmly replied, "Come on Jerry, suck my tit. If you can kiss Janice's boobs you certainly can kiss mine."

"I never did any such thing."

She grabbed his chin with one hand pulling it toward her breast as she stuffed her nipple against his lips continuing, "The hell you didn't Jerry we heard you last Saturday night between movies. And not to mention the ride you were giving her on your prick this morning beside the pool. Now come on and open wide and suck my damn tits."

Thoughts raced through Jerry's mind. What if this was a trick just to see if he would give in. Or maybe, his mom wanted his father to catch them so that she could punish him even more severely or use it as an excuse to get rid of her husband. But lust won out as he couldn't resist that wonderful boob being pressed against his mouth and he gingerly parted his lips slightly letting her nipple inside.

Feeling him give in Maggie moved a hand to the back of his head as she felt his tongue flick the end of her sensitive nipple for the first time. She used the other hand to release the halter the rest of the way off and let the skirt fall to the floor. Jerry's mouth was now all over these incredible boobs when suddenly she stood straight up. Now his eyes were filled with the view of her thick pubic hair as she purred, "Jerry, strip and join me in bed."

"What about dad?"

"He has his hands full, himself and there is absolutely nothing to worry about." She sauntered away as he watched her big ass sway as she walked the ten feet to his bed. His heart was pounding hard in his chest as he threw off his clothes. His prick was so hard that it hurt from the skin being pulled so tight.

Meanwhile, Janice had just settled down on her bed to read a trashy romance novel. She was laying on her tummy and still had on only her bikini from the earlier swim. Her dad seeing this ran to his room and changed into his swim trunks. He didn't want to swim at all but wanted to be wearing as few clothes as possible when he went back to her room. Silently he walked into the room and closed the door.

Carefully he climbed on to the bed admiring her perfect ass as he did. Gingerly he straddled her legs. Janice was now aware of his presence but figured it was her brother so continued to read. Gently he pulled the bikini bottoms free of her ass cheeks and then buried his face into her ass. As his hands kneaded her butt she protested, "Jerry, stop it! We had our fun dad might catch us now quit."

Contrary to her pleas her assailant kissed her ass even more passionately and before she knew what was happening he had his hand on the front side of her bottoms and was caressing her pussy. Janice couldn't help it and started grinding her ass in his face and found his cock with her foot. This only caused Roger to kiss harder and deeper. He wondered what would happen when Janice discovered who was eating her ass.

His answer came almost immediately as the girl suddenly rolled over on to her back. Obviously now in the heat of passion Janice demanded, "Come on eat my fucking pussy."

Dutifully Roger obeyed reaching for the sides of her bikini bottoms and pulling them down. It was then that their eyes met and Janice realized that it was her father. As his daughter's face turned beet red he pulled the garment off over her toes and quipped, "So, is your hot little pussy good enough for your brother but not for your own dad?"

Emotions beyond belief swept over Janice. But, foremost was pure lust as she wanted to fuck her daddy right here and right now. Yanking off her swimsuit top and spreading her legs widely Janice answered, "Oh daddy, fuck me now; come on and make love to me."

Unlike her brother Janice had no worry about being caught by the other parent as she just wanted to be filled up by her father's cock. She wrapped her arms around her father and pulled him to her lips giving him a deep passionate kiss As he came up for air he grasped both of her boobs in his hands and whispered, "We saw you and Jerry fucking by the pool earlier today and god it turned me on so fucking much."

"Oh daddy, you watched us. Now, it is your turn daddy, I'm all yours." Hands traveled all over their bodies as Roger kissed all over his daughter's body. After what seemed like forever to Janice his tongue finally found her cunt and feverishly kissed all over it. Janice was pulled into multiple orgasms by her dad's attentions and when she could take it no longer she demanded that they fuck.

As this was going on Jerry was timidly climbing into bed with his mom. Maggie almost laughed out loud at how nervous her son was being after what she had seen him doing with Janice earlier in the day. So softly she whispered to him, "Jerry come over here to Mommy. That's right come to mommy and suck on mommy's breasts."

Jerry figured he could do this as he had just done it over by the computer. Her boobs were so wonderful that it didn't take long for him to settle in and begin enjoying the glorious feeling of kissing and caressing them. Maggie knew that Roger would work faster with Janice so she had to speed Jerry up and get him inside of her quickly. Once she was sure that Jerry was in to it she wrapped her fist around his hard on and began pumping him wildly.

This was all that it took and Jerry wasted no time kissing down her stomach until they were looking squarely at each other's genitals. Maggie slowly pulled her legs apart showing her son her soaking wet cunt. She gave his cock a hard yank and then covered the head with her mouth. Jerry took the cue and dove into her bush covering the entire area with passionate kisses.

Jerry and Maggie rolled all over his bed as the sounds of slurping and sucking filled the room. The boy couldn't believe how deep his cock was in his mother's throat and the suction power she had was incredible. Maggie, for her part, couldn't believe how much of a stud her own son was and was nearly blown away when his fingers began playing with her sweet puckering asshole. She roared suddenly, "Oh shit, fuck me now, come on fuck mommy right now."

Both men rolled over on to their backs as the women straddled their waists. At exactly the same time Janice and Maggie grasped a cock in their hands and flicking it against their clits a couple of times then carefully lining it up with their holes placed the head into their hot entrances. Then with one push their pussies swallowed the cocks totally inside of them. The guys grabbed the ladies hips and held on as the women rode wildly. The bed springs could be heard popping all over the house as the rides got wilder and stronger. The sounds of curse words being shouted got louder and louder. In spite of their best efforts Roger and Jerry couldn't hold back and exploded load after load of spunk into Janice and Maggie.

The women pulled off and laid beside the men. Jerry and Janice figured that they would get dressed now and that their parents would lay down the law later. Although, neither of them was sure what law the parents would lay down. After just a couple of minutes the parent grabbed the child's hand and said, "Now, come with me and let's see what the other half of the family is up to."

Reluctantly, Janice and Jerry followed their parents out into the hallway still nude. To their surprise they were confronted by the sight of the other sibling and parent in the same state of undress still breathing heavy from the just finished sexual encounter. Maggie and Roger smiled broadly knowing their plan had come off without a hitch. Janice and Jerry just stood there looking confused.

Maggie ordered everyone into the kitchen to help prepare dinner. Not much was said about the sexual activity until bedtime. That night the kids were invited to join Maggie and Roger in their king size bed. For the rest of the summer the Nelson family had the closest relationship of any family on Oak Street. Of course, they wondered how many other families in the neighborhood had similar secrets.

hotpup
hotpup
1,962 Followers
12