Oak Street Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,971 Followers

She leaned over and ground her sticky boobs in Paul's face. Not even thinking about what he was doing he was soon cleaning his own spunk off her melons as he slammed his hips up to meet hers. It didn't take long for them to cum in one giant orgasm. As Linda dismounted him she walked to the window and pulled the curtain shut.

"Paul I have some bad news for you. We aren't right for each other and I need to break up with you. Sorry, the sex was great but I need more than great sex." Linda reached for her robe and gave Paul a compassionate hug. He said nothing as he suspected this day was coming but had decided to wait for her to break it off as he enjoyed the sex too much himself. He watched her leave the room saddened but not really depressed.

He had just gotten his underwear on when he looked up and saw Linda's mom standing there in the black nightie. He was terrified for a second as this sexy older woman was standing only five feet from him. Peggy purred, "Paul, I know what my daughter just told you and I am sorry. I'll sit here with you as long as you want me to."

Peggy sat down on the bed beside him revealing most of her milky thighs. Meanwhile her daughter had run to the nearest telephone to make a call. Linda was excited as she dialed the number when she was sure Bill had answered she said, "I have one for you continuing the game; I bet you have just finished jacking off thinking about fucking my pussy and licking my tits."

Of course she was right and Bill couldn't deny it. He had just gotten over the disappointment of Linda closing the drapes when his phone rang. Teasingly he answered, "Linda you must have ESP or something and I bet you have the biggest tits in the whole neighborhood. I also bet that you have Paul's cum in your pussy."

"Actually, I just broke up with him and was wondering if you wanted to get together sometime." Bill thought if that was the way she broke up with a guy dating her must be real wild. He couldn't believe the door she had just opened and forgot all about his own girlfriend. He found himself more attracted to Linda for the last couple of weeks and it wasn't just sexual, he really liked her.

"Sure, that would be great; how about going out tomorrow night?" He wondered if that was too short of notice but he needn't have worried.

"Well, it is only 8:00 now if you want we can meet tonight say in half an hour." Bill was surprised at her offer but quickly accepted. Linda was hot for his body and was determined to get him naked as quickly as possible. After they hung up Linda realized that she couldn't go back in her room as her mother and Paul were in there.

As she walked into the hallway she noticed the pile of her mom's clothing which gave her an idea. She scurried into her parent's room and rummaged through her closet and drawers picking out a sexy outfit that included nylon stockings and a garter belt covered by a short skirt and sheer blouse.

While Linda was getting ready for her second encounter of the evening her mother was consoling Paul about his breakup with Linda. She had placed her hand on his shoulder and was lightly caressing his flesh being careful that it could still be seen as platonic. Bill moaned, "I knew she was going to do this to me but, I still am not sure why."

"Well, it could have to do with the fact that you treated her like garbage everywhere but in the sack." She knew this would get him on the defensive.

"What the hell do you mean Mrs. Goldman?" He hadn't expected this from her.

"First of all call me Peggy and second of all you have a wandering eye not to mention Linda told me you cheated on her. I believe it too as I've seen the looks you have given me." She was coming in for the kill now. She had already beaten him but the kid didn't know it yet.

"What looks, I don't give you any looks." As he said this his eyes were focused on Peggy's tits. The lust was obvious in his eyes

"Hell, boy, you're staring at my titties now. But what is worse I'd see you an Linda sitting on the couch smooching and when I entered the room your cock would jump in your pants as your eyes traveled up and down my body. Hell, last week your eyes followed my ass out of the room and Linda had to grab your face and turn it back toward hers. You are just filled up with lust aren't you?" She smiled secretly to herself.

Bill knew she was right and didn't try anymore to hide his gaze on her perfect body. Her tits weren't as big as Linda's but there was something even more sensual about this older woman. His cock sprang back to life and he decided not to try and hide it. Answering her he admitted, "Yes ma'am I sure am filled with lust. I am sorry for staring at your body but you are very pretty."

"It is nothing to be sorry about my dear boy. But, do you mean that I am pretty or sexy? Would you like to get a closer look at my titties?" Linda decided not to pounce on him yet. She would at least let the young lad answer first.

"Peggy, I meant sexy as you are even sexier than Linda."

"What do you mean her ass and boobs are both bigger than mine?"

"But, there is something about you I don't know what it is but you turn me on every time I see you. So, yes I would love to see your titties. Even more up close." He wasn't ready for what the older woman did next. Peggy swung around and sat on his lap facing him with her boobs in his face.

"Would you like me to get them even closer?" She had her jugs only about six inches from his face as it was. Paul swallowed hard not believing what was happening and nodded in the affirmative. Wrapping her arms around his neck she hugged his face deep into her cleavage. Once his head was buried between her D cup boobs Peggy reached for the shoulders of the nightie and gingerly pulled the material off her boobs.

Paul was like a starving man eating for the first time in over a week. You wouldn't have guessed that he had just kissed Linda's titties less than an hour earlier. His mouth hungrily worked from one tit to the other. Peggy pushed him down on the bed and they rolled over so that he was on top of her.

Peggy ran her hands all through his hair as she watched his sweet lips work on her melons. Meanwhile, Linda had gotten ready to see Bill but remembered that her house keys were in her room and she had better get them in case her mom had stepped out when she came back as Peggy would go to the store late in the evening when it was less busy.

Quietly she opened the door and saw the two of them. Her mom's hands were kneading Paul's ass and her jugs were coated with his saliva. Linda walked straight to her dresser and grabbed her purse and then looked over at the curtains and got an idea. Quickly she pulled on the drawstring and opened them wide and then ran out of the room.

"Come on stud, eat big mama's twat," Linda heard her mother implore Paul as she pulled the door shut. Peggy loved fucking young guys as they had so much stamina and so much delicious spunk. But most of all she liked how enthusiastic they were. Eagerly Paul pulled the silky panties all of the way down her body and off of her legs before a horrifying thought struck him.

"Oh my God, Mrs. Goldman, what about your husband?"

"God yes that would be exciting wouldn't it? Oh fuck that idea makes me so hot. Come on and get my damn panties off of me and eat my juices."

"But, what if he walks in on us. . ."

"He can just fucking wait his turn for your ass now do as your big mama told you." Paul gave up the fight as she was just too sexy and her scent had already filled his nostrils. Almost violently he ripped off her panties as thoughts of taking Mr. Goldman's cock up his ass both frightened and excited him. Paul buried his face against her clean shaven twat.

Hearing her mom's moans of pleasure coming from the bedroom as Paul was nipping and biting her clit Linda ran out the door to Bill's house. He must have been waiting for her as the door opened before she had a chance to ring the bell. Trying his best to act cool Bill motioned her inside saying, "Hey there Linda come on in."

Peggy heard the front door close and knew Paul and her would be all alone for awhile. A deep growl escaped from her throat as Paul lapped, nipped and sucked on her flaming pussy; he seemed to know just what he was doing. To Paul her experienced cunt tasted extra delicious, like a fine wine that aged for a couple of decades. Her fists clamped down on his head as she reached the mountaintop and came in wave after wave of sexual delight smearing his face with her hot honey.

Pulling the horny kid up to her face Peggy licked her cum off his neck and chin before slamming him back onto the mattress. The next thing Paul knew his underwear were across the room and she had one hand stroking his member and her lips dancing around his cock head. Laying there anticipating her blow job he grabbed one of her dangling titties and gave it a squeeze. She gulped and his cock easily slid into her throat.

At the same time across the street Bill offered Linda a soda which she happily accepted. Their conversation was filled with their mutual nervousness. Neither of them could spit out a complete sentence. Finally Linda asked him, "So Bill can I see your room?"

"I guess so, It is right this way." He was not nervous at the thought of having her in his room but was worried that he hadn't cleaned up all of the cum and she might find some that he forgot. Overall, he liked his large room and the big queen size bed that was it's centerpiece. Linda walked straight for his window and peered out.

"My God, you can see right into my window from here," she smirked in mock horror at the sight. She already spotted her mother sucking Paul's cock. Linda didn't think it would be long until she were similarly occupied. Bill walked up right behind pretending to be totally ignorant of the fact she had just revealed.

"Oh god, is that your room? You left the light on. Is there someone in there? Look on the bed, isn't that Paul and your mom?" Bill couldn't believe it another show and this time with Linda's mother and Paul, it was totally mind blowing. At first Linda didn't answer any of his questions as she let the scene soak in all the way down to his balls.

She was excited to be the voyeur instead of the exhibitionist this time and felt a tell tale tingle in her pussy. She was happy when Bill got up virtually against her and put his hands on her shoulders. Sensually she whispered, "Look at that, Bill. My mom is deep throating Paul. He didn't stay upset for long. Look at him fondle her boobies and ass."

"This is fucking unbelievable Linda I think he just came in her mouth. My god, this is hot, it is driving me crazy." Bill's hands slipped down to her waist and around her tummy as she felt his dick against her butt cheek. She adjusted her body so that his cock landed in her ass crack as she leaned into him. Their breathing was getting heavier.

"It turns you on to watch. It does me, too; Oh shit look she is climbing onto her knees waiting for his cock to fuck her cunt. But, what turns me on even more is to be watched. Actually, I don't care as much about watching or being watched as I do about just doing it myself." With that said, she moved his hands up to her boobs and he gave them a squeeze. Right away he noticed she had no bra on.

Linda wasn't able to squeeze her breasts into one of her mother's smaller bras. She had trouble enough getting her mom's panties over her ass. As they watched Paul ram his cock into Peggy's cunt Bill began nipping Linda's neck while she ground her ass hard against his erection. His hands kneaded the hell out of her massive globes.

Quickly Linda unbuttoned her silky blouse. Then, pushing the material aside Bill went back to work on her naked flesh. He paid special attention to her hard round nipples. She lifted her skirt so he was grinding against her mother's undies. Linda next slid a finger into the panties right to her cunt. Pulling it back out she put her honey covered digit to Bill's lips purring, "How about a taste of my honey."

"That is fucking fantastic!" Bill licked up any trace of her wonderful cream from her finger. Their eyes focused back on Paul and Peggy as they watched Paul continue to fuck the hell out of Linda's mom. Linda swirled around and jammed her mouth against Bill's lips. Their kiss was frantic. Reaching down she grabbed and twisted his hard pecker.

"Oh God Bill let's forget the foreplay. I want this thing inside of my cunt now. Strip and fuck me; fuck me now please Bill right here and right now." Bill stripped very fast. He looked at her big boobies and across the way at her mom. This was the sexiest thing he'd ever done. He didn't notice that Linda was also stripping. He didn't even realize that she had to brace herself against his desk to peel off the panties she had on.

Suddenly her boobs disappeared from sight. He was confused for a second. Then looking over at his desk he saw that she was laying with her chest and stomach on the desk and was waving her ass at him. Pushing all of their clothing aside He cupped her ass cheeks in his hands and played gently with them. Then her legs spread just enough for him to see her luscious pink pussy lips.

"Oh fuck Linda that is a fucking sexy cunt. I want it right fucking now! Fuck yes I'll fuck you right here and right now. There is time for playing around later." He took aim at her twat and buried his member deep into her spasming muscles. Of course, straight out in front of them Paul and Peggy were still going at it so while they were in their own ecstasy they didn't stop watching the action back across the street in Linda's room.

Bill was amazed at how tight her hot twat was especially after she had been fucked not long ago. Putting her fingers on her clit she furiously frigged herself as she lifted her rump up to meet Bill's thrusts. Meanwhile, Paul and Peggy were in their own little world not realizing that they were being watched.

Paul was moaning louder than he had ever done before as Mrs. Goldman was expertly using her cunt muscles to squeeze the living daylight out of his prick. His big hands felt so powerful on her ass but this wasn't her favorite position. Suddenly she pulled away and ordered, "Paul lay on your damn back I'm gonna give you a ride you won't forget!"

As Peggy mounted the boy's cock she was facing directly toward the window. With her fingers playing on her clit she rode him hard causing her D cup boobies to bounce wildly. Harder and harder she rode him. Her pelvic muscles constricted around his pole as he held on to her wide hips. Tossing his head back and forth he yelled, "Fuck Peggy I'm gonna cum. Peggy I'm cumming! Oh God you're such a hot bitch!"

"Come on boy, give it all to me. Fill my fucking cunt up with that wonderful stuff. Come on pecker give me everything you've got." Peggy almost didn't finish the sentence as she was cumming hard herself. Their voyeurs were getting an extreme kick out of the sight in front of them as Bill slammed Linda even harder.

Suddenly Peggy got off of Paul and gave him a tender kiss. Paul started to look around the room for his clothes. Then once he had his underwear and socks back on Peggy came over to him. She whispered in his ear, "That was a great fuck. You've got a great piece of cock meat and I want more of it. Call me tomorrow and I'll see when we can get together again and you can try out some other parts of my body."

Linda and Bill saw Peggy and Paul leave the room a minute or so later. Paul soon emerged from the Goldman's front door. But Linda's big surprise came when her still nude mom turned on her bedroom light and she could see her parent's whole room. She wondered if Bill had also spied on her parents or if they had kept the curtains closed.

At the moment she had to put that out of her mind as her twat was on fire. Bill's pounding was getting more intense. Sweat was forming on her forehead. Just then Bill grabbed her hips hard and spilled his juices into her pussy. After a couple of more strokes he let loose another shot of spunk as her cunt let loose her own massive orgasm.

Worn out Bill collapsed onto his bed and Linda pounced on top of him. This was his first real good look, up close, at her naked boobs. He hoped she was serious about playing after the fuck as he had an incredible desire to explore her body, especially these mammoth titties. He was disappointed as she stopped his advances to ask a question," I saw my mom standing naked in her room. So tell me, did you ever sneak a peak at my parents doing it?"

Bill was really falling for Linda and wanted to start their relationship out on the right foot. He would tell the truth even if it pissed her off. Gulping he admitted, "Yes, how could I help it. I'm sitting there doing homework and look up for a second and there they are riding each other."

"Give me a buzz on my cell phone next time they are at it as I'd like to see that show." Linda should have yelled at him for watching but had to admit that watching her parents turned her on as well. She let go of his hands and kissed him soulfully. Soon she found his mouth attached to her melons while his hands kneaded the soft flesh.

They spent the next hour and a half exploring one another's body. Neither of them would leave disappointed. No body part was left unkissed or caressed. Linda found Bill to be a great cunt lapper and Linda gave him the best blow job he had ever had. Bill got a small but wonderful surprise as Linda loved having her feet kissed. She giggled some while he did it but it also seemed to make her hot.

Linda's surprise was even bigger as Bill told her that he was going to dump his girlfriend the very next weekend as she didn't hold a candle to Linda. He told her that he had no intention of stringing his girlfriend along as that would be unfair when he had just found the girl of his dreams. She thought that was sweet but didn't want to be tied down to anyone. They agreed not to get serious with anyone and have some fun and fuck anyone they wanted for the rest of the summer.

Then maybe in the fall they would commit to one another. But, Bill knew his soon to be former girlfriend was looking for a ring and he suddenly knew it wasn't coming from him. Linda looked at Bill's clock and realized it was after 10:30 and she needed to get home. They exchanged one last passionate kiss and Linda skipped across the street. When she got to her room she flashed Bill her ass and then closed the curtains.

There are many adventures left to tell on Oak and Maple Streets and with luck I'll be able to tell all of them. After fucking Peggy our young stud Paul goes in search of another older woman. Meanwhile Lind is still curious if her mother wants to sleep with her not to mention her erotic thoughts about her dad. And, finally what is so great about Mrs. Fiskin that Peggy's husband stepped out on her. By the way don't forget about the Nelson family with the horny twins. To think you'll see it all on Oak Street.

hotpup
hotpup
1,971 Followers
12