Oasis In The Desert Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

Julie smiled and said, "I guess we had better. I want people to see the beautiful dress you bought me, not a pile of rags. Though I wouldn't mind being ravaged later after I take off the dress."

Julie grabbed her purse and took my arm as I led her out to the truck. Even though my truck was a truck inside it looked like a car. Julie loved this, as it didn't mess up her hair as we drove and she didn't have to wear a kerchief.

As we drove to the restaurant I asked, "You said the school's doctor and the Dean knows you're not a real girl. Is that going to present any problems for us once they find out we're living together?"

Julie slid over next to me put her head on my shoulder and said, "Well as far as I can see the doctor doesn't care one way or the other. The Dean maybe a little jealous but that's about all."

"Why would he be jealous?" I asked.

Julie giggled and said, "He's been trying to get me into his bed since I graduated. I swear the only reason I got the job, as assistant faculty coordinator was so he could have me close by. He's been asking me to go to one of his parties ever since."

I tried to keep my mind on the road, but what Julie was telling me had me intrigued. I asked, "What kind of parties is the Dean gay?"

Julie laughed and said, "Heavens no. He's bisexual as is his wife. They've both been after me since I came to work here. The parties they throw, as do others in their circle are swinging parties. That's where they get together and have sex with other like minded people. The Dean and his wife think since I'm a transsexual I would be all for that kind of thing. I'll tell you the truth, I've almost went to a few of those parties but I couldn't get over my fear that they would hurt me."

I put my arm around her and said, "You don't have worry about that anymore, No one will ever hurt you again." I squeezed her shoulder as she stroked my leg before I asked, "How did the Dean find out about you? I can't imagine you just came out and told him."

Julie laughed and said, "Not hardly. The doctor that was here when I was a freshman told him. He was a real pervert. Any girl that went into his office got a gynecological exam. Even if they had an earache they were soon on their backs with the doctor's hand up inside them. Nobody reported him because they were scared he would lie and say he didn't then the next thing you know there's a scandal and the girl's treated like the criminal and not the victim. I guess the doctor was with the Dean one day when the Dean saw me and said he would like to get to know me if I wasn't a student. I'm sure the doctor was trying to impress the Dean when he told him I was really a boy. When the Dean asked him how he knew the doctor told him he tried to give me a gynecological exam that's how he found out. The Dean did some checking around and found out that the doctor had done the same to every girl that came in his office. The Dean called the police who charged him with statutory rape and unprofessional conduct. The school didn't want a scandal so they told the doctor if he resigned the charges would be dropped. The doctor took the deal and left. That's when we got our new doctor in. I still don't think he knows I'm a boy though the Dean might have told him because he's also in the Dean's circle."

"I guess the Dean doesn't pull any punches then," I told her.

Julie laughed and said, "Not at all even if there is a rumor that a teacher and a student was having an affair regardless of the age of the student and the teacher, the teacher would be asked to resign. If it were only a rumor then the teacher's contract would be paid out. If it turned out to be fact then nothing would be paid. One of the papers you signed when you were hired stated that any and all liaisons with students regardless of the age of the student were cause for dismissal. Some of the other rules are flexible but that one isn't."

I pulled Julie close to me and said, "So you thought about becoming a party girl."

Julie giggled and said, "I thought about it, I mean I'm young and I was very horny. The Dean's a good-looking guy. He's a little old for my taste but he's a good-looking guy. His wife is gorgeous. She used to model and she still has the body for it."

"Does that mean you like women too? I mean sexually?" I asked.

"I like women though I never been with one sexually I always thought I would like to try it once. Most women that want a woman don't want something like me. The closest I've ever been to one was Tessa but we didn't do anything. She didn't want to cheat on Steve. They've been together a along time and she didn't want to ruin it."

"So you three have never had sex together? I asked.

Julie giggled and said, "No I was a virgin until last night. Steve only invites me to join them because he knows I won't. He asked you if you wanted to join in purely for the shock value. He would never ask anyone he though might want to join in, especially another man. He says he's kinky not gay. As far as he's concern Tessa's a girl with something extra. They like having other people watch them having sex, but they don't want the watchers to join in."

We arrived at the restaurant following this statement so I couldn't ask her any more questions. When we walked in to the restaurant Mama greeted both of us warmly. After looking at the dress she said, "What a beautiful dress and you look lovely in it."

Julie spun around so the skirt could flare out before she said, "Isn't it beautiful. Ted insisted on buying it for me."

Mama looked at me and said to Julie, "This one has good taste, you need to keep this one. But I can tell by his eyes that you have already captured his heart. Now come and sit."

Mama led us to the same booth that we always seem to sit in. Julie told Mama what we wanted and she was quickly gone. As soon as Mama was gone I asked, "I gather Mama doesn't know that you started life as a boy?"

Julie thought for a moment before saying. "I'm not sure. Mama and my grandmother were very close. Mama would come over to my grandmother almost every day but she never saw me dressed as a boy. You see after I arrived in Phoenix, by train, grandma took me straight to her house and had me shower. When I came out of the shower I had nothing to wear. I mean I only left Chicago with the clothes on my back that my mother gave me. Those clothes were dirty from the train and I couldn't wear them. I looked in the closets and the drawers in the dressers for something to wear but I could only find girls' clothes and all of them were very feminine."

Mama came back with the chips and salsa as well as a pitcher of beer. Once she was gone Julie continued, "I sat on the bed in only a towel crying my eyes out for a few minutes when my grandmother came into the room. She asked why I was crying. When I told her I didn't have anything to wear she started swearing in Spanish before she said, "Sweetie I know not all the clothes in this room are to your taste but I'm sure there is something you can find in here to wear." With out another word my grandmother left the room. I was still beside myself as all I could find was girl clothes. I mean I couldn't wear them since that was why I was thrown out of my own home to start with.

"Grandma came back a few minutes later to find me once more crying like a baby and this time I couldn't stop. She didn't say anything this time she just took me in her arms and let me cry myself out. Once I had stopped crying She told me, "Honey your mother and I have talked about your problem and we both feel if you want to be a girl then we should let you. God knows we've both said it plenty of times that you should have been a girl because you're too pretty to be a boy. Now let's get you dressed so I can teach you what you need to know about being a girl."

Mama came to the table with our food and after she chatted with Julie for a few minutes she left so Julie continued, "The first thing grandma did was pull out an outfit for me to wear. It was a very feminine blouse and a short skirt, stockings and a pair of heels. She said I needed to learn to wear heels because I was short and they would make me look taller. Besides girls look better in heels than flat shoes. That was also the first day I ever shaved my legs I can't tell you what a mess I made of my legs the first time I shaved them.

"From that day on I was Julie. My real name was never mentioned in the house and when my mother called to talk to me she always called me Julie. I don't know where my grandmother found out the things she taught me, but she was well educated in the matter of male to female transformation. Only after she died did I find out she had a large collection of books in her closet on the subject. Some of our discussions were quite frank and even embarrassing. I mean she even told me about performing oral sex on a man also what I would have to do when I make love to a man. She's the one that told me about cleaning myself out beforehand. My grand mother was very thorough in her training."

Julie stopped talking and I could see a tear form in her eye so I said, "I'm sorry I never meet her I'm sure I would have liked her."

"Oh you would have and she would have loved you. She was a great judge of character and she knew instantly if a guy was right for me. Though I didn't listen when I should have."

Through out the dinner Julie told me about her grandmother and some of the things her grandmother taught her. She also told me that though her father had objected, Her grandmother left her the house she was now living in. Her father still didn't accept her as a girl and to this day they still didn't speak to each other but her mother was fully supportive and they talked weekly.

After dinner Julie and I went to the club for dancing. As soon as we walked in she spotted Tessa and Steve sitting at a table. Julie asked if they had room for two more, which of cause Tessa said they did.

As soon as we sat down Tessa said, "You had me worried this morning when you weren't home. I was going to call the cops 'til Steve told me to wait and see if you spent the night at Ted's house. God that's a beautiful dress you're wearing. Where did you get it and how much did it cost?"

"Isn't it gorgeous on me, Ted insisted that I have it and you should see all the lingerie he bought me. He spent way too much on me today but I couldn't stop him," Julie told her in gush.

The look on Tessa's face priceless as she looked shocked. "Does this mean that the two of you are now a couple. Did he pop you cherry?"

Julie looked indigent but quickly said, "Don't be vulgar Tess, but if you must know yes he did."

"Well thank god. Now maybe you won't be so depressed all the time," Tessa told her just as the music started which ended all conversation.

Julie and I danced the first two songs before sitting back down at the table. We sat and held each other while we rested, as we couldn't talk with the music playing so loud. I couldn't wait to get back on the floor with her, as it seemed that our dancing had taken on an erotic theme.

Through out the night we danced for two songs before setting down for two more and each time we got on the dance floor it felt like we were the only people in the room. I swear a bomb could go off in the club and as long as the music keep playing I wouldn't know it.

It was two in the morning when Julie and I decided to call it a night. After Julie said goodbye to Tessa and Steve we were back in the truck. We kissed heavily for a few minutes while the truck warmed up.

The drive home seemed to take forever as I was rock hard the entire way. Julie didn't help matters as she kept her hand on my hard on the entire way. I saw one advantage to the satin briefs I was wearing in that Julie's hand moved over my hard cock effortlessly.

When we made it home it took all my will power just to get in to the house. I would have taken her on the driveway if I thought her knees could stand the gravel. Julie might have been willing seeing how she couldn't keep her hands off of me as we kissed each other constantly until we were in the bedroom.

Once I had removed Julie's dress and she had me stripped to my briefs she pulled away from me and said, "I need to freshen up I'll be out in a few minutes."

I reluctantly let her go seeing I knew she wouldn't be comfortable unless she was clean. It took her too long in the bathroom and I was just about ready to go and drag her out when she open the door and stepped out.

She had changed out of the red satin bustier and into a red satin baby-doll nightie. She had fixed her makeup and brushed out her long brown hair. She now looked even prettier then I could ever remember.

When she came to me I took her in my arms and kissed her sweet mouth. We kissed for a short time before I picked her up and carried her to our bed. I laid her down gently before climbing into bed with her. We continued to kiss as I slowly removed her nightie but I left the panties on. I once more kissed her entire body from the tips of her fingers to her beautiful face and down to her tiny toes before setting at the Y between her legs.

I pulled off her delicate panties and this time Julie didn't try to hide her penis. I still amazed me that something so manly could be attached to someone that was so feminine. Without a second thought I took her meaty clit into my mouth and started to suck.

Seeing I only started doing this recently I thought it strange that I liked it so much. I mean I loved having her hard cock in my mouth. Not only did I enjoy it, but also I loved that she found what I was doing pleasurable. While I sucked her cock my hands were at work on her boy pussy. I had the bottle of lube in hand and I was working several fingers in and out of her hole as my mouth was moving up and down her pole. I also found it was easier on me if I controlled when and how fast the head of her cock slid into my throat.

Julie was telling me how much she loved my mouth on her boy clit, she would moan and squeal each time I took her cock into my throat. This only made me want her cock in my throat more.

I was hoping that Julie would last longer but with what my fingers were doing to her tight pussy and what my mouth was doing to her rock hard cock Julie started screaming that she was cuming. I felt her cock become bigger and the head seemed to swell in my throat. Julie then groaned loudly as her entire body shook violently.

This all happened at the same time as I felt her first jet of hot cum squirt down my throat. I quickly pulled my mouth back till just the head was in my mouth when the second jet of gooey cum landed on my tongue. I took her cock in my hand and slowly pumped it so she would continue to cum as my finger pumped in and out of her sweet pussy.

When Julie stopped cuming I pulled my lips off her cock and moved up to kiss her. Julie took my head in her hands and pressed her lips to mine. At the same time I pulled her up so she was sitting on my lap while I was in a kneeling position. As we kissed and while we swapped the cum from one mouth to the other my cock had found her hole and with a slight push down on her hips my cock slid into Julie's back door.

At first Julie wasn't sure what was happening and I felt her tense up as she tried to stop my cock from entering her. A second later she realized that it was my cock and instantly relaxed and allowed her ass to be taken. We continued to kiss as my cock sunk slowly into her 'til she had all I could give her in the position we were in.

Once I had bottomed out and while we were stilling snow balling each other, Julie started to move up and down on my cock. She moaned each time her weight allowed her ass to slide down, taking my cock into her. It wasn't a fast fuck but Julie seemed to love it.

When she couldn't take it any more Julie threw her head back and in almost a gasp she said, "God Ted fuck me please I need it so bad."

I held Julie as she fell back onto the bed and once she was lying on her back I picked up her legs and placed then on my shoulders. I then started to slowly fuck Julie's bottom in slow shallow strokes. But it wasn't long before Julie started to beg me to fuck her deeper and harder.

In less than a minute I was pounding into her ass with deep hard strokes. Julie loved every one of those strokes and she begged me for more. When I looked at her cock it was once more rock hard and precum was dripping out of the head. Also her nipples were rock hard and her hands couldn't leave them alone.

I fucked Julie steadily for what I thought was a long time and in the end seemed like to short a time. Her asshole tightened around my cock like a vise and that would prove to be my undoing. When I felt my orgasm was near I took Julie's clit in hand and started stroking it to the same rhythm I was fucking her with.

Julie was as close as I was to orgasm. When I started to stroke her clit her asshole put a death grip on my cock like no one ever had. This only seemed to bring me closer to the edge. A second later I felt my cum leave my balls and travel up the shaft before being jettisoned out into her ass. Julie was also cuming as she started to paint her flat hard tummy with ropes of thick white cum.

I was barely able to stay on my knees through out my orgasm. As I started to soften I eased out of Julie's ass and fell onto the bed next to Julie. She was panting like she had just run a marathon and she was beyond reasonable thought for the moment.

When our breathing had returned to normal Julie rolled over and kissed me on the cheek before she said, "You are a wonderful lover."

"So are you my love so are you" I told her as I pulled her into my arms. The next thing I knew it was morning.

When I woke the room was filled with light so I knew it was past mid morning. Julie's side of the bed was empty and there was a note on her pillow. It told me that she took my truck and was going home to pack up some more of her things and she should be back by noon.

I noticed that the bedroom had been picked up, as there were no clothes lying about. When I went into the bathroom I saw that it too had been cleaned. I don't know what time she had gotten up but she had done quite a bit before she left. When I finally looked at a clock I saw it was already eleven thirty.

Since she was going to be back home shortly I was going to take a shower, but I noticed that on the vanity in the bathroom was the rubber enema bag that she had used on me the day before.

At first I wasn't going to clean myself but I knew Julie might want to fuck me today seeing she didn't yesterday. I wanted it to, but I wasn't going to ask for it just yet. I mean I was the man in this relationship and I didn't feel I should be asking for something that was so definitely female. I know it was a strange reason but it was the only one I had. So since I might be on the receiving end today I cleaned myself out, just in case.

After I was clean I shaved and showered I put on a pair of shorts a tee shirt before going into the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. I noticed that Julie had cleaned the kitchen before she left and the dishwasher had been filled and run. I had started the coffee maker and was just starting to empty the dishwasher when I heard the truck drive up outside.

When I went outside to help her unload I was shocked by the amount of stuff she had in the bed of my truck. The bed was almost completely filled. Julie was already at the back of the truck with the tailgate open and she had removed two boxes.

I grabbed those two boxes from her before she said, "Ted you promised that you would relax today."

"I am relaxing, I slept till almost noon and all I'm doing is give you a hand. Besides what else am I going to do?" Julie relented and allowed me to help her brining in her stuff but then insisted I sit and watch her as she put away all her things after she made me breakfast.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers