Oasis In The Desert Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,242 Followers

While Julie was putting away her things I noticed that she had quite a collection of movies. Almost all of these movies I hadn't seen, seeing I was always to busy working to see movies. But I also noticed she had a big selection of porn movies.

When Julie saw me looking at the porn tapes she came over sat on my lap and said, "I guess I should confess that the movie I brought to your apartment was really mine and I didn't bring it by mistake."

I wrapped my arms around her and said, "I gathered that and I also figured out the reason you brought the tape was to see my reaction. Did I surprise you?"

"Well not really. After I was able to make you cum while I fingered your ass I thought you would like to see these tapes. What I wanted to see was whether you would find a t-girl disgusting. When I saw that you didn't mind looking at a T-girl having sex with a man it gave me hope. I was going to tell you the night we were in my room but when you said you couldn't be gay I was sure you wouldn't like me. I guess I should have told you the truth right from the start."

Julie's had hung her head as if she expected some recrimination from me. I picked up her head by her chin and said, "I think you did it just right. If you had told me in the beginning that you were a T-girl I probable would have been turned off by it. Instead I fell in love with you and the way you introduced me to that kind of loving made it easy to accept you. Just remember I fell in love you before I found out the truth. But I wish you had told me that night in your bedroom. I would have understood then and I would have accepted it then too." Julie was about to apology but I took her in my arms and kissed her. As far as I was concerned the subject was over and I didn't want to hear any more apologies.

Julie and I kissed for a long time on the recliner before we finally made it over to the bed. At first Julie went down on me and slowly sucked my cock till I coaxed her to a sixty-nine position so we could give oral love to each other. After we came in each other's mouth we kissed and mixed our cum together. Julie and I called this our lovers kiss. We had done this quite often ever since.

After a brief nap we went out to dinner and then we did something I hadn't done since I was in college. We went to a movie. The movie houses sure had changed since I went to one last. Now they have big comfortable seats almost like a recliner and if you lift the armrest your girlfriend can cuddle up to you just like you were watching it at home.

Tuesday was a day off for us seeing the Dean gave every one the week off seeing that school would be starting the following week. The TV and the barbecue arrived at ten in the morning and the satellite installer was also there before ten. By eleven thirty there was only Julie and me as well as the electrician and the carpenter.

Seeing there was nothing that Julie and I could do at home with the electrician and the carpenter there we decided to go see the pool contractor that Steve had recommended. Julie didn't care for that contractor mostly because he couldn't envision what she wanted to do so we went looking for another one.

We happen to be going down a road when Julie spotted a large waterfall inside a fence in area. The waterfall was a display for a contractor that did water features. We first looked around the outside at several waterfalls and ponds. We also noticed that they had a lot of building materials around including a large assortment of boulders. I could see that Julie was quite excited so I told her we should go in and talk to someone.

When we went in to the office there were lots of picture on the walls of different features they had built and I could see they had done quite a few pools that look nothing like the pools that you would normally see. It took a few minutes before a young man asked us if we needed assistance.

Julie tried to explain what we were looking for and what she had in mind. The young man told her to come to his office so he could sketch out what she was talking about. For the next thirty minutes the man sketched out Julie's ideas onto a sketchpad before turning to a computer.

He then started to render Julie's ideas onto the computer screen and after about forty-five minutes Julie's idea was on the screen in full color. Once I had seen it on the screen I fell in love with the idea as well. It looked like an oasis in a desert. But I also knew it wasn't going to be cheap.

I did some quick figuring and I was sure I still had about a hundred and forty thousand dollars left from the sale of my condo. I needed to invest that so I wasn't hit with a huge Capital gains tax. I also knew that this would improve the property and if I ever sold it I would get some of the money back.

The man printed out a copy of the design for Julie and when it was done Julie asked how much would it cost. I was sure that the guy had it all figured out in his head seeing he did this all the time. So he said. "Well we would have to do a sight evaluation then I would have to estimate materials and labor but I could roughly estimate that it would cost between seventy and eighty thousand."

I could almost hear Julie's mouth hit the floor when he told her the price. I could also see in the man's face that he knew he just wasted an hour and a half on us. With out looking I could feel Julie start to stand and the man also started to stand.

It was at this point that I grabbed Julie's hand and asked, "How long before you can get me some hard numbers?"

Both Julie and the man turned and looked at me as if they just realized I was still in the room. The guy took one look at my face and realized I was serious before he said, "I could do a site evaluation tomorrow and I could get a hard estimate by Friday."

I took one of the guy's business card and wrote down my phone number and my address handed it to him and asked, "What time can you be there?"

"Say ten in the morning," he told me.

I stood with Julie and said, "We'll be there. Call when you need directions." I then picked up the print and asked, "Is okay if I keep this?"

"Sure I can print out another copy if I need it," he told me as we shook hands.

"Oh you'll definitely need it," I told him before I turned and walked out of his office.

Julie walked in a daze out to the truck with out saying a word. It wasn't until we were driving down the road when she finally said, "Ted why did you tell him to get an estimate? That design was too expensive."

I took her hand in mine and said, "Sweet heart it's not too expensive though it is quite elaborate. I like what I saw and it will make a beautiful addition to the house. Besides after being at work all day wouldn't it be nice to come home to our own little oasis?"

"Well yea but how can you afford it? I know what you're getting paid and with the payments on the house plus the renovations I can't see how you could afford it," she asked in almost a whine.

I laughed and said, "You're right if I had to rely on what I'm getting paid at the school there's no way I could afford it. In fact I wouldn't have bought the house to start with. With the sale of my condo I bought the house with cash and I'll also pay for the pool in cash when it's done. If I don't I have to pay a hell of a capital gains tax that I'd rather not pay."

Julie thought for a few minutes and asked, "Can't you invest it in the stock market. Wouldn't that be the same as buying a home and renovating it?"

"Sure but I already have quite a bit of money tied up into the market. I want some place where I can relax and enjoy myself. I'm not going to work myself to death anymore. I'll follow the market and invest what money I have in there but I'm not going to worry about it like I use to."

"I don't want you thinking you have to build the pool because I want it," Julie told me.

I chuckled and said, "I'm having it built for me. I figured if I have the pool built the way you want it then you will be out every day sunning yourself on one of the boulders bare ass naked. I can't thing of anything I would love to see more. I may have a problem keeping my hands and lips off you but that will be something you'll have to deal with."

Julie giggled before saying, "Oh I think I can handle that okay, besides after you cum you'll pass out like you did the other night." We laughed about that 'til I pulled into the furniture store where I bought my bedroom set. As soon as Julie saw we were stopping she asked. "What are we stopping for now."

"When I bought the bedroom set I didn't think I would need a full length mirror. As a man I wouldn't use it. But I did notice the other night that you tried to look at yourself in that small mirror that came with your makeup table. I figured you would like a full size one so you can check yourself out after you get dressed," I told her as we walked into the store.

After getting the mirror that went with the bedroom set Julie and I went home. By the time we had the mirror set up where Julie wanted it the electrician and the carpenter had left for the day. Since we were alone in the house for the night I changed into a pair of satin boxers and Julie change into a pair of satin tap pants and a camisole. After dinner we sat in one of the recliners and watched TV while we kissed and fondled each other. When we went to bed that night Julie made love to me.

Over the next couple of months Julie and I developed a relationship that was almost like we were married. Our love for each other did not fade. Our sex life also didn't fade but became stronger. Once the renovations were done and there wasn't anyone beside us around we were freer to express our love whenever the mood hit us. And the mood hit us quite often.

It took until the beginning of November before the pool was finally complete. It turned out quite beautiful with the waterfall that dumped into the pool and the large flat boulders that were scattered around to be used as seats or sunning beds. Unfortunately the weather had cooled and using the pool for swimming was out of the question, though Julie still managed to sun her self several times a week. She even had me out there lying naked in the sun. By this time I had developed a nice tan though it wasn't anywhere as dark as Julie's tan was.

Once school started word quickly spread that Julie and I we were living together. We didn't try to hide it seeing we came to school each day in my truck and we left each day arm in arm all the way to my truck. We never kissed when we were at school as Julie felt it wasn't the proper thing to do, but that didn't stop us from sitting together during lunch or holding hands when we walked down the hall ways.

I had worried at first that the Dean would shun me because of my love for Julie. But the opposite was true. Once it was know that Julie and I were living together the Dean made it a point each day to stop me in the hall and chat with me. By the end of September the invitations started to arrive.

Scribler
Scribler
1,242 Followers