Obedient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked in the mirror at her wet, matted blonde hair and tried to arrange it with her fingers, having minimal luck and she gathered up her clothes and headed back out into the shop area, no use in dressing. The two left were the cashier and the parts guy, they shared a counter at the front of the shop and she watched the cars and people go by the window as she walked towards their station and saw them perk up at her nude body before them. She checked out their bulges and was delighted at their size, two more big black cocks for Ellen today as she took a position between them and rubbed their bulges, these were the last two and she wanted them bad, knowing that her Master would soon take her home and her day of delights would end.

They each bent at the waist and sucked on a nipple as she threw her head back at the feelings and stroked them that much harder, wanting to please them as they were pleasing her. They laid her on her back on a desk and began to produce their cocks as she beamed at their sight, heads glistening with precum as they stroked them and moved towards her. One man pressed his cock into her wet pussy as he pulled her legs up against his chest and the other one entered her mouth as his big balls rode the bridge of her nose and his thick cock disappeared between her lips. The hair on his balls tickled her nose as he began to thrust in and out of her mouth and she delighted at the taste of his precum as he moved deeper into her mouth and his tip hit the back of her throat, making her shift her breathing to her nose as he filled her throat with his massive cock.

The other man began to bite at her feet as he fucked her well-used pussy and his cock filled her wonderfully, his balls slapping her ass as he sped up, her mind reeling in the pleasures she was receiving. His cock exploded with a torrent of cum, adding to that which was already there and trickling down her ass as the excess was expelled and then he backed off, rubbing his softening cock over her clit as he brought her off, her moans and thrashing allowing even deeper penetration of her throat as her other lover soon shot his load deep into her throat and she felt it slide down. He backed off of her face and she could see a man at the counter, watching intently at the show before him and then she saw the smiling face of her Master behind him.

"I think you've had enough for one day Ellen, get dressed and let's go," and she struggled to get up, her body wracked in pain and pleasure as she put her clothes on and felt cum dribbling into her panties as she walked back into the shop to retrieve her coat and then they left. When she walked in her home, Ron, her husband, was sitting on the sofa. He looked at her disheveled clothes and matted hair, she reeked of sex but all he noticed was that she had an odor of grease and oil and he said she should shower and clean up for dinner, as she walked on unsteady and slightly gapped legs to the bathroom.

12