Obeying Mistress Sofia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Halink
Halink
1 Followers

Much later, the door swings open and Mistress Sofia appears again. She stands in the doorway, head to toe in black leather and holding a bag. She silently walks towards me, never moving her icy stare away. Taking a glove off, she slowly unzips the bag, revealing a sleek black riding crop.

"Face to the wall, slave."

I stand facing the wall, my legs together. She pushes my head from behind, pressing my nose into the wall. Fabric moves across my head, blindfolding me. Finally, the crop thrashes against my buttocks, stinging them violently. I try to stand still through the pain but it is impossible and I stumble.

"Don't you dare fucking move again. You will get an extra five lashes for that."

Still scalded by the vicious pain of her first strike, I feel it come again. It feels like my flesh is burning but I cannot move. Instead, I let out a groan of pain.

"Shut up! None of that either from you, slave. Five more for that as well. Do it again and I'll gag you."

I can hear my own voice quiver. From the sound her heels make on the floor, I can tell she is pacing around, playing with me like a cat with a dying mouse. This time, she hits me from another angle, bringing horrible burning to every area of flesh that escaped the first two lashes unscathed. Unable to control myself, I squeal.

"What did I tell you?"

After some rummaging sounds, Mistress Sofia stuffs a ball gag in my mouth. She always comes prepared. The next five lashes come almost immediately and in very quick succession, setting me alight with pain again. My mouth is full of drool, my body is burning and no-one can hear me scream. I am happy to be punished by my Mistress.

Halink
Halink
1 Followers
12