OBS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,033 Followers

I was delighted to discover that the distance made no difference to my ability to reach Rod for our OBS. I could get to his flat in the city just as easily as I could the farm when he stayed there.

One amusing aspect was that Rod had been fairly active sexually with a number of girls, but all that stopped after meeting me. His flatmate and friends wondered at this sudden chastity by Rod. I had happened to peep in on his flatmate one night as he and a girl sweated and moaned together. I wondered what they would think if they knew how I visited Rod.

The time for my marriage came, and my mother spoke to me concerning what I could expect, but not fully explaining.

“Darling, on you wedding night Rod will perform another little ceremony with you. In essence there are three stages of marrying for women like us. There is the first recognition of The One that the woman then transfers to the man. Later comes the sort of ceremony we shall be having tomorrow, the public wedding. Tomorrow night Rod will…how can I put it…he will give you honour…he will…will worship you.”

“Why? How?”

“It has to do with the moon goddess darling and I’ve told you all I can about that…I can’t say more. You’ll find out tomorrow night.”

No matter how I tried I could not get mother to say another word on the subject. I tried asking Rod, but he just looked puzzled, and said he knew nothing about a third ceremony.

I approached father and all he would say was, “Well, Rod doesn’t know about it yet, but it will come to him at the right time like it did to me.”

The wedding proved to be that usually mix of solemnity and jollity that seems to go with most weddings. For Rod and I the real bond had already been made, and we were simply confirming for public consumption what already was.

We departed on our honeymoon (interesting how the word moon comes into it) arriving at our first stopping point, a seaside town.

We had been booked into the bridal suite, and got all the usual salacious looks from the manager and staff.

We prepared ourselves for bed by showering, and not having felt the need for any alleged alluring nightdress, we got into bed naked.

I was not sure who was to make the first move, and considering the OBS we had engaged in, we were surprisingly shy, or that is how it seemed.

Then I heard the voices I had heard the first night I visited Rod for our OBS: “Selene, lovely moon goddess…lovely moon goddess.”

The voices went on, and I realised Rod could here them too.

“Selene, Selene, lovely moon goddess…worship the moon goddess…worship…”

On and on it went, a sort of flowing chant.

Rod moved, laying me very gently on to my back. He parted my legs and brought his head between them saying, “Lovely Selene, moon goddess, I offer you my worship and pay homage to your sacred centre of creation.”

I felt him part the lips of my vulva and then those of the vaginal opening. He kissed the opening and said softly, “I beg that you will receive my seed that the great wheel of creation my turn once more.”

He moved to my breasts saying, “I reverence these, the mounds of your beauty, founts of nourishment, first place of sustenance. I shall honour them always.”

He kissed my lips: “These I hold sacred and will ever seek words of blessing from them. With my own lips I promise devotion until death and beyond.” He kissed me again.

There was another prolonged pause, the voices faded and Rod lay still beside me.

During this ceremony it had seemed a most natural thing to receive this…this…worship from Rod. Now I was bewildered. He had treated me as if I was a goddess and I did not know how to respond.

Rod stirred as if coming out of a trance and said, “I don’t want to cause you pain, Selene.”

He was referring, of course, to the breaking of my hymen. Most men might not have cared, might even have rejoiced in deed. But then, these days few women come to their marriage bed still an intact virgin.

His ceremony had brought me to full readiness for penetration. I decided to test his words of devotion and said, “Rod, I command you to take my virginity now.”

I spread my legs wide and he came between them, his penis probing for my entrance. I guided him to me and he hesitated. The crown of his penis was poised at my entrance, and I said, “Now, and quickly.”

He thrust hard and deep. A searing pain shot through me and I gave a little scream and clung to him.

“It’s all right, my darling,” I whispered to him, “it’s over now, but move gently because I shall be sore.”

His tenderness with me was the final act of our bonding. We were now physically as well as spiritually one. His semen poured into me and this time it remained to be experienced when I woke in the morning. It was the only coupling we had that night, and he refrained from approaching all the next day and night. After that, we both gave full vent to our passionate desire for each other.

Over all the years since then and after three children, we still retained our passion for each other. We have watched the rise and fall of many marriages, but ours has never wavered in its mutual devotion.

Rod has gone now, and recently my daughter asked me, “Isn’t it lonely without father?”

“No darling.”

“But you were so devoted to each other, it was almost as if you were one person you were so close.”

I smiled. The time was not yet ripe for her to be told of the secret she carried within her. Her name is Selene.

“Darling,” I said, “Your father and I are not parted, we are together every night.”

She stared at me with a look that seemed to say, “Mother’s grief has made her a bit mad.”

Well, one day soon, when she feels that jolt shoot through her at the touch of a hand, she will know and understand.

Starlight
Starlight
1,033 Followers
12