Obsessed with Peggy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5

Joe told Peggy to give her husband a blowjob. Peggy got down on her knees in front of Greg and took his cock into her mouth. She started sucking on his cock with little enthusiasm. Joe told her that if she did not make Greg cum that he would make Sally suck his cock. Peggy picked up the pace of her sucking, bobbing her head up and down on her husband’s 6-inch cock.

Tammy could not believe what she was seeing. She watched as Greg’s cock disappeared in her mom’s mouth. It was so disgusting. How could mom do such a thing and Greg appeared to be enjoying it; his eyes rolled back in his head, he moaned and his hand naturally came up to rest on the back of her head. Mom sure seemed to know what she was doing. Tammy had never seen a blowjob before; her mom was moving her lips up and down, using her hand to massage the base of his cock. Tammy could not believe what they were doing; in front of this mad, masked stranger who had broke into their house and forced them to get naked. Tammy looked away from the perverted scene in front of her.

Joe noticed Tammy’s reaction and decided to mix things up a little. He untied Tammy and Sally then said, “I think someone feels left out. Peggy stop sucking his cock. You girls get onto the bed and get into a 69.”

Tammy was flabbergasted. What did he say? What did he want me to do? Through tears she shouted, “I can’t! Mom, stop this! I’m still a virgin.” Her mom was so confused. She was shameful about what had happened to her family. She was scared for all of them, especially Jack, but there was a part of her that was excited by what was happening and she was turned on by the idea of her two girls having sex together. She didn’t know what to say.

Joe smiled. What unexpected good news. He was surprised that this beautiful girl with those huge tits and great ass was still a virgin. He would definitively take advantage of this info later but for now he said, “Tammy, you will still be a virgin after you suck on your sister’s pussy.” Since Sally had already lain down on the bed, he said “and I bet your sister can show you what to do.”

Tammy looked at her sister and could see the lustful look on her face. She was expected to suck Sally’s pussy but that was so gross. She was light headed and couldn’t move. Joe said, “I guess you don’t believe that I’m serious about this.” He walked over to Greg and used the taser to give him a little shock. His body shook as the electricity flowed through him. It looked worse that it actually was but when he yelped, it had the effect that Joe wanted. Tammy was scared out of her trance. She didn’t want him to hurt anyone else. She walked over to the bed and put her head over Sally’s pussy. She started to bring her mouth down to Sally’s opening when Sally told her that they were supposed to suck each other’s pussy at the same time. Tammy looked at Sally with a look of total confusion. Sally said, “I’ll show you. Lay down on your back.”

Sally was so excited. She had never had sex with a girl before but she assumed it wasn’t much different than sucking on a cock which she had done plenty. She got on top, straddled her sister’s head while she put her own head over Tammy’s pussy. She took a second to look closely at her pussy: untrimmed with a lot of soft brown hair hiding her pussy lips. Sally took one hand and spread her lips. She was surprised that her sister wasn’t wet since she herself was dripping with excitement. She leaned down, extended her tongue and gently brushed against the top of Tammy’s opening. It felt weird but at the same time, she didn't want to stop. Sally let her tongue extend down to the very bottom of Tammy’s pussy, almost to her asshole, and slid her tongue up the whole length of her pussy. This elicited a moan from her sister. She tried to insert her tongue inside but Tammy was not excited enough. Sally concentrated her licking on her sister’s clit: back and forth, up and down.

This is so wrong, Tammy thought, but the sensation of her sister's tongue on her clit felt so good. She had masturbated before but this was 100 times better. Her body naturally responded to this new sensation: her nipples stiffened while her stomach tightened and her pussy felt hot and wet. All she could think of was the tongue licking her pussy. The pleasure was building and building. She had to have release. The pleasure was so intense it was almost painful and just when she thought she couldn’t take it anymore, she started to cum. Unconsciously her hips tilted up and she pushed her pussy hard against her sister’s mouth.

Sally could tell that her sister was cumming, Tammy bucked her hips against her face so Sally grabbed her ass so that she could hold Tammy’s wet pussy against her mouth. She inserted her tongue into her as deep as she could. She inserted her tongue in and out like a little cock. Tammy moaned loudly and her body shook wildly as she cummed for the second time.

Sally, needing release of her own, lowered her pussy until it was just above her sister’s mouth. Tammy wasn’t sure what to do but wanted to return the favor. She lifted her head and clumsily licked. Her sister’s pussy was velvety soft and her tongue easily glided through her wet folds. The flavor was like nothing she had ever experienced. She ran her tongue deep inside her pussy, scooped up her sister's sweet nectar, its taste was intoxicating to her, and she started frantically lapping at her pussy.

Part 6

Greg had his cock in his hand furiously jacking off. Peggy was rubbing her pussy. They were in a daze as they watched their daughters. Peggy had never had a lesbian experience or thought of having sex with a woman but her daughters having sex turned her on more than anything in her life. Greg ogled Sally’s pussy as Tammy’s tongue flicked across its lips. He was in agony being this close to her sweet pussy so close in fact that he could smell her pussy juices as they dripped down her thighs.

Joe smiled as he noticed the wanton desire on the faces of Peggy and Greg. He knew that they were close to totally letting go. He told Sally to get off her sister but she hesitated because she was so close to cumming. Joe walked over and told Tammy to stop, picked up Sally and stood her in front of her stepfather. He said, “finish with his cock.” He turned to Tammy and told her, “since you like licking pussy so much, give your mom’s a try.”

Greg's mind was on fire with the thought of fucking Sally. She straddled the chair, moved her hips over his thighs and lowered her ass until her pussy was just above his hard cock. She knew this was sinful but she had to have release. When her pussy touched the head of his cock, his body involuntary lurched upward and his cock slipped into her hot, tight pussy. He watched as her pussy lips spread around his cock, wetly sliding down his shaft. As she raised up from his lap, her pussy lips clung to his cock until she reached the head and plunged back down. Her stepfather's cock wasn't very big but it hit just the right spot as she settled into a steady rhythm bouncing up and down on his cock.

Tammy and Peggy had gotten on the bed and Tammy greedily licked her mother's pussy. Peggy had always enjoyed receiving oral sex but the fact that it was her daughter's tongue made her pussy quiver with excitement. This is so wrong, her mind screamed, but her body didn't care. She remember her daydream from the day before and could hear Tammy repeating the words "Cum for me mom" over and over. Peggy cried out, "I'll cum for you, baby. Suck your mommy's pussy." Her mom's words of passion caused a change in Tammy. She desperately wanted mom to cum in her mouth. Over come with blind lust, she increased the flicking of her tongue. As her daughter's tongue brushed over her clit, Peggy's orgasm ripped through her body. She cried out inarticulately as she cummed all over her daughter's face.

Sally watched the scene through glazed eyes. When her mother screamed out, she increased her rhythm so that she was furiously slapping her ass down onto her stepfather's lap. She could feel his cock enlarge as he neared orgasm. She moaned loudly as her body shudder and her orgasm broke. Greg exploded when he heard her moan. His cock thrust deeply inside of her, momentarily picking her up off her feet. She kept grinding into his cock until it finished spewing its cum inside her. She slowly got off his cock and fell to the floor exhausted.

Joe told Tammy to clean up her father's cock and Peggy to do the same for Sally. Tammy was disgusted but did as told. She had never put a cock into her mouth before but remembering what her mother had done, she took her stepfather's cock into her mouth. It felt so sexy as his hard cock slid in and out of her mouth. The taste was exotic: salty, sweet, tangy. She eagerly cleaned up his cock. Peggy enjoyed her first taste of pussy, the same exotic mixture that Tammy tasted on her father's cock. She felt her daughter respond to her licking, the experience was overwhelming her emotions. Joe said, "enough. You all did a very good job. Take a few minutes and rest." Peggy didn't want to stop but Joe came over to her and pulled her away from Sally. She was tired and rested her eyes for a few minutes. When she awoke, the girls were tied back into their chairs and Joe was looking at her. He said, "I want us to be alone for this."

Part 7

Joe told Peggy to come over to him. She cautiously walked her way over to him. She was a little shell-shocked with everything going on. The weird lusting going on in her head especially troubled her. Until tonight, sex had purpose and rules but she was starting to feel the repressed bindings of inhibition loosen.

Joe told her “unzip my pants and give me a blow job.” She timidly unzipped his pants, feeling his hardness below. She then pulled down his underwear, slowly released his member. She could not believe the size of it. It was at least 9 inches long and thicker than any cock she had ever seen. It had a slight bend to the left that made her shiver deep inside. She moved her hands up and down his shaft a couple of times, scared by how she ached for this beautiful cock. She tentatively brought her mouth to his big, mushroomed head.

As the warm mouth engulf his member, Joe thought he was in heaven. It felt so good that for a moment all he could concentrate on was how beautiful her face looked with her lips stretched around his cock. Her bright red lips moved wetly back and forth on his cock. She slowly bobbed her head up and down. It felt good to Joe but he thought that she was holding back, not wanting to let loose with a stranger. He wanted more, so he leaned over and told her “make it the best blow job of your life or else”. He dropped his pants to the floor.

With the thought of the harm that this man could do to her family, Peggy decided that she would do as he asked. She withdrew her lips until just the head was in her mouth, swirled her tongue around the head of his throbbing cock. His huge mushroomed head fascinated her as her tongue flicked back and forth across the tip of his cock. She used one hand to massage his balls and was amazed at their thickness. She took his cock in her other hand and slowly licked her way down to his balls swirling her tongue around his shaft. She took one then the other into her mouth and deeply sucked his balls, savoring their musty taste. She took her hand and stroked his hard, muscular ass then leisurely traced her fingertip down his crack until she reached his asshole. She brushed her fingertip back and forth a couple of times then did something that she had never done in her life. She moved her head further under Joe’s cock and extended her chin until her tongue could reach his asshole. She deliberately moved her tongue around his asshole; getting it wet with saliva. She then inserted her tongue as far as she could into his ass. It was intoxicating to her. She could not believe that she was doing it and loving it.

She unhurriedly licked her way back up to the top of his cock. She once more engulfed his member but this time started to suck his big, hard cock with a sense of urgency. She not only bobbed her lips up and down his cock at a fast pace but she flicked her tongue around his shaft. As she bobbed her head up to the tip of his cock, she would swirl her tongue around his big head before again plunging his cock into her mouth. She took his cock deep into her mouth. As his cock hit the back of her throat, she thought for sure she was going to gag but just for a few seconds it slipped all the way down her until his ball where up against her chin.

Joe was about to explode. He could not believe that the reality was better than the fantasy of having Peggy. He looked down as Peggy took his cock all the way down her throat. The feeling was overwhelming to Joe and from somewhere deep within, his orgasm started to build. It was a feeling that he had never had before in his life. He felt trapped in a huge tidal wave and he had no control over his body. Just as he was about to shoot his load, Peggy inserted her finger into his asshole. Joe exploded. The cum shot out of the end of his cock and hit the back of her throat.

The force of his cumming surprised Peggy and she gagged as the hot, salty cum poured into her mouth. She sucked up his cum as fast as she could savoring every drop until she had milked him dry. Something broke in Peggy, her inhibitions washing away. She kept a little cum in her mouth and stood up. She kissed Joe, using her tongue to bounce his cum sensually back and forth between their mouths. Joe kissed her back hard. He had never tasted cum before but it seemed like the sexiest and nastiest thing he had ever done. She then took her mouth off his; slowly licked her tongue up to his ear and whispered to him “you’ve got to fuck me with that big, beautiful cock of yours.”

Joe said “not just yet.”

Part 8

The atmosphere in the room had totally changed. Fear and apprehension replaced by unrelenting sexual passion. Joe felt it and smiled; his planned had worked, even better than hoped. He turned and looked at the others. The scene in front of him surprised him: leaning over as far as possible, pulling against her restraints, Tammy hungrily sucked on Greg's cock. Watching her mother suck the masked stranger's huge cock, stirred her body awake. Her pussy ached to have a cock inside of her.

Joe had to fuck Tammy. She had a body made for fucking, great round ass, huge tits. He untied her but she would not take her mouth off Craig's cock. He untied Sally and told her to lick Tammy's pussy. He wanted her good and wet before he took her virginity. Sally was so turned on that she did not hesitate as she got on her knees behind her sister and sucked her pussy into her mouth. In this position, her nose rubbed up against Tammy's asshole. After a few minutes, Joe told them all to stop. He told Tammy to get on the bed with Peggy and told Sally to do whatever she wanted. Sally started sucking on her stepfather's cock.

Joe lay down on the bed and spoke to Peggy, "help you daughter. Have her get on top and talk her through it." Tammy's face was a mix of emotions. She knew what this man wanted to do, it frightened her but looking at his beautiful cock, she knew she had to have it.

Peggy whispered in her daughter's ear, "it will be alright. Straddle his hips and I will help guide it in." Joe's cock immediately hardened as he watched Tammy climb over his body. Her tits hung tantalizing before his eyes, he watched as she lowered her pussy down to meet his cock. Peggy reached behind Tammy and held his cock as her pussy touched a cock for the first time. Peggy whispered, "nice and slow baby."

Tammy felt the head of his cock touch her opening and a shiver ran up to her nipples turning them instantly rock hard. It was painful as his head slipped inside her outer lips. She held her position for a couple of seconds then tried to push down further. It was excruciating; painful and wonderful at the same time. She slowing rocked back and forth, each time taking a little more of his cock into her pussy. She felt someone sucking on her nipples and looked down to see her mom's mouth wetly sucking on her breasts. It was too much for her to take, with still two inches of his cock left to go she impaled herself down and let out an unintelligible scream. Peggy whisper to her, "oh, baby, doesn't his cock feel great, come on baby fuck him." She little by little moved her hips up and down on his cock.

Joe didn't know how much of this slow fucking he could take. He wanted to fuck her hard and fast but he knew she needed time to adjust to his cock. She learned quick and started fucking him with skillful purpose; she would move up until just the head of his cock was still enclosed then plunge her pussy all the way down again. He brought his hands up to her beautiful tits, roughly ran his palms over her nipples and squeezed her tits hard, feeling her flesh protrude between his fingers. Peggy brought her mouth up to her daughter's, with blissful passion her daughter said, "it feels so good, mom, so good,” and their mouths embraced in a long kiss. Joe thought he was going to burst; it was so hot watching a mom and daughter kiss. He brought his hands down and grabbed Tammy's ass, a heavy globe in each hand. He used his hands to bounce her hips up and down, roughly thrusting his ass up to meet her. He fucked his cock into her at a furious pace. It felt great. He brought his mouth up and sucked on her breasts as he kept banging her pussy down onto his cock.

Tammy was in another world. Her body had never felt so alive before, every sense was intensified; the feel of his throbbing cock in her pussy, the taste of her mother's tongue, the smell of their intermingled sex. Her mind exploded as her orgasm broke like a wave against the rocks, shaking through her body from head to toe, from nipples to clit. She screamed into her mother's mouth and ground her clit into his cock as her body continued to vibrate. Joe slowed his fucking, enjoying the feel of her pussy as she cummed around his cock.

He picked Tammy up, stood her in front of the pool table and told her to bend over. She was not sure what he meant but it felt good to lay her head on the soft felt of the table. Joe took his cock and slowly inserted it into her pussy from behind. Her ass looked gorgeous, as his cock seemed to melt into her lovely ass. Tammy couldn't believe that he still wanted to fuck but as he slid his long, hard cock in and out of her pussy, she started to respond. At first, she just rotated her hips a little but after a few minutes, she slammed her ass against him with every thrust of his cock.

Joe looked into the mirror and was in awe at the scene before him. As he fucked Tammy, her hard nipples scraped across the felt of the pool table. Her face was contorted into a soundless scream. Sally was fucking her stepfather again but this time, Peggy in front of her, on her knees licked her daughter's pussy and husband’s cock where they joined together. As he watched, Greg's body tightened as he unloaded his sperm inside of Sally. Joe was about to say something when Sally lifted herself off her stepfather and her mother started lapping at her leaking pussy. After a couple of minutes, they both got on their knees and sucked Greg's cock clean. Sally and Peggy then went over to the bed and got into a 69. Joe smiled because they had totally broken and he didn't even need to give them direction anymore.

He returned his attention back to Tammy and started pounding his cock into her at a mind-numbing speed. The room was filled with shouts of passion: Peggy shouted, "cum with me baby, cum in my mouth". Sally screamed as her mother's tongue brought her to orgasm. Sally's pussy muffled Peggy's scream as their intertwined bodies convulsed with orgasm. Tammy's moaning got louder like an approaching train and Joe shouted, "Fuck me, oh god, I'm cumming." Tammy gripped his pulsating cock with her pussy and milked every drop of his sperm out of him. Joe spun her around and pushed her roughly back on the table. He wanted to make her cum, one more time, and dropped his mouth over her pussy. She started cumming the instant his tongue touched her clit. He stood back up and kissed her hard, letting their combined juices flow into her mouth. Using their tongues, they swirled the nasty concoction around.