Obsessed with Peggy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 9

Everyone lay back with physical and emotional exhaustion. Joe fell asleep. As he was waking, his mind sent off warning alarms. "Oh no," he thought, "the guns." He pulled himself awake expecting to find the tables turned on him; instead he felt lips sucking on his cock and saw that Peggy had his cock buried in her mouth. They made eye contact, she lifted her mouth, smiled and said, "I didn't think you would ever wake up." The girls and Greg were still passed out.

It was time for the moment that Joe had fantasized about for months. He tied up the girls and made sure that Greg was strapped tightly so that he could take Peggy without any interruptions. Her naked body looked radiant as he walked over to her. He put his arm around her thin waist and pulled her to him, smashing her tits against his chest. He stared into her dazzling green eyes and she met his stare with lustful intensity. She was as ready for this as he was. He moved his other hand down her back and caressed her ass, pulling her tight against him. His cock pressed against her smooth belly as he brought his mouth down on hers. He kissed her softly and probed her mouth with his tongue, their tongues flicked against each other and the kiss seemed to last an eternity. He picked Peggy up without breaking the kiss and carried her to the bed.

Joe let his hands roam over Peggy's body. He caressed her breasts, her stomach and her face. He rained kisses all over her face; on the corners of her hot, red lips, on the tender spot behind her ear. He finished by tenderly kissing each eyelid. She responded by moving her hands all over his body, touching him everywhere at once. Her mouth searched for his and when she found it, she sucked his tongue into her with great passion. He broke the kiss and nibbled on her supple neck, as he worked his way down her body. He stopped at her breasts and tantalizing circled each with his tongue until he reached her long, hard nipples, which he gently grasped between his lips. He kissed her stomach and teased her navel with his tongue.

Peggy was so excited that Joe smelled her aromatic juices before he saw them flowing out of her pussy. Her trimmed pubic hair beautifully framed her pussy lips as he used his tongue to tease her clit. She moaned. He extended his tongue to the bottom of her pussy, just above her anus and gently licked all the way to the top of her pussy. He repeated this, increasing the pressure with each swipe. His tongue was driving Peggy crazy and her pussy got wetter and wetter as he inserted his tongue deeply inside her. She moaned constantly and crushed her hips against his mouth as he thrust his tongue in and out. He moved his mouth and concentrated on her clit. She could feel her orgasm growing and bucked her hips frantically against his mouth. She shouted, "I'm cumming, oh god, I'm cumming." He licked up her juices as she cummed. He let her recover for a few minutes and then gently kissed her on the lips. She kissed back tasting herself on his tongue. With a smile he said, "Do you still want to fuck or have you had enough?"

Peggy looked him directly in his brown eyes, seized his cock and begged, "I want this big, beautiful cock in my pussy. Fuck me now!" Joe couldn't have resisted even if he had wanted to. He positioned himself above her body, bringing his cock to her hot entrance. She circled his waist with her shapely legs, locked her ankles behind his back and reached down to guide his pulsating cock into her pussy. As his cock head made contact with her pussy lips, his body shivered with the anticipation of the moment. He slowly pushed his cock into her; the hot wetness was tight as his cock plowed into her pussy. He continued to push in until he hit bottom with his balls resting against her ass.

Peggy's body was ablaze. He filled her completely and all she could think about was the cock inside of her. He started to fuck her with a slow easy pace. They were in perfect unison as she raised her pussy up to meet him as he fucked into her with his long, hard cock. She bounced her ass off the bed to meet his thrusts and he kept hammering into her faster and faster. He was like a machine and her orgasm was building inside her: her body tingled from her toes up to her nipples. She had never been able to cum while having intercourse before but her body was at the point of no return. As she looked into his beautiful brown eyes, her body started to spasm and she moaned loudly, "Fuck me, oh god, fuck me." She started to cum and her pleasure soared higher and higher. She uncontrollably yelled "oh, god, I'm cumming. I can't stop."

Joe was just trying to hold on as Peggy bucked wildly beneath him. When she cummed her pussy tightened around his cock with such intensity that he thought she might hurt him. He could tell she was coming down so he slowed his pace until he finally stopped with his cock buried in her. She was breathing heavily as he softly kissed her on the mouth. She kissed him back and said, "that was the greatest fuck of my life."

He smiled and, while he twitched his still hard cock in her pussy, said, "I'm not through with you yet."

Peggy kissed him hard and pushed him onto his back. She straddled his hips and started to ride his cock. He was hard as a rock and her slick pussy easily moved up and down on his cock. Her tits enticingly bounced up and down as she rocked above him. He used his hands to massage her tits. He brought his head up and clasp onto her nipple with his lips. He sucked her nipple deep into his mouth. She pounded her pussy down onto his cock at a fierce pace. He felt his orgasm building as he forcibly thrust his cock into her. Peggy could tell he was close to cumming so she fucked him with everything she had, bouncing violently on his cock. Incredibly, she felt another organism rising in her body and when his cock exploded inside of her, she started cumming. Their bodies shuddered against each other as their mutual orgasms raced through their coupled bodies like electricity. They clung to each other for a long time, letting their bodies calm down. Peggy reached for his mask but he pulled away and told her that she shouldn’t. He gently kissed her enjoying the feel of her warm body against his naked skin. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

Part 10

When he awoke, he could still feel Peggy sleeping beside him. He wished it could stay like this forever but he knew it could not. He rolled over and looked at the others. His eyes traveled over them stopping at Sally, "I guess there is only one thing left to do," he thought as his eyes slid down her body over her perky tits and flat stomach. She had that perfect nubile body that girls only had when they were in college. He untied her and told her to get on the bed. He untied Tammy and told her that she could join them. He laid down on the bad, too tired to be the aggressor. Sally immediately crawled on top, running her hands over his stomach and up his chest, settling her tight ass over his cock.

Sally eased his huge cock into her well-oiled pussy. Her pussy stretched wide as his cock plowed into her; it felt so good. Her pussy had never been this completely filled. When her pussy hit bottom, something snapped inside her and she started slamming her ass up and down on his pole. She was consumed by his cock, fucking him like a wild animal. Joe couldn’t believe how tight her pussy was; it was like fucking a hot, wet vise. Tammy pushed herself down on his face so he used his mouth and tenderly sucked on her pussy. She tasted so good and his tongue brushed across her clit with a steady rhythm.

Joe felt someone licking his balls so he leaned back and turned his head toward the mirror. He saw that Peggy had joined them, with her head beneath Sally's ass, she sucked his balls into her hot mouth. He moved his eyes up Sally's body, watched as her tight ass pumped his cock. He loved her pert, little tits as they bounced up and down. The girls were leaning together as they shared a sensual kiss, with their tongues dancing in the air. He adored watching Tammy's huge tits, which were currently being massage by her sister. Joe brought his hands up; interlacing his fingers with Sally's as they kneaded Tammy's magnificent beauties. He heard a squeal and saw that Peggy had moved her mouth up to Sally's ass. He could only guess that she had her tongue inserted in that sweet ass.

Joe returned his attention to Tammy and extended his tongue deeply into her dripping wet pussy. He used a finger to tease her asshole. He inserted it into her pussy getting it well lubricated and then ever so gently inserted it into her ass. She let out a loud moan with the new sensation and started fucking him with new intensity as she rocked her pussy across his face. She drenched his face as she came.

Sally was fucking him with a short, back and forth motion, grinding her clit into his pelvic bone. Her pussy squeezed his cock as she cummed, trapping him deep inside of her tight pussy. He felt Peggy licking the base of his cock and started slamming his cock into her pussy. He reached the bursting point and unloaded his cum deep within her. Sally slipped off him. He felt Peggy's warm mouth engulf him and milk the last few drops of cum out of his cock.

Part 11

It was time to go so Joe tied the girls back to the chairs. He said, "I will leave your mom loose so that she can free the rest of you." He wanted to make sure that he had enough time to get away. He said, "I hope you all had a good time and this can be our little secret. I would hate to have to come back and hurt anyone." He looked at the group one last time. They had all withdrawn inside their own mind to contemplate the future. Tammy wondered if she could wait until her wedding night to have sex again and was glad she had not told her fiancée that she was a virgin. Sally thought that Tab was going to enjoy the new tricks she had learned. Greg wondered if the girls would have sex with him again and if not how he would be able to stand it. Peggy wondered if she would ever get to fuck the masked stranger's wonderful cock again.

Joe took Peggy upstairs and told her that it had been the best night of his life and he hoped that no one was hurt in anyway. She told him not to worry that she would make sure everyone was ok. She looked into his brown eyes, behind the mask and asked if she could see his face. He told her, "not now but maybe someday." The sun was just breaking over the horizon as he walked out of the front door. He walked toward the rising sun, looking like a cowboy walking off into a sunset.

Peggy felt so different at work on Monday. For the first time in a long time, she felt very satisfied. She could not believe that sexual fulfillment was that important to her well being. She had extra zip in her step and at times felt like a giddy schoolgirl. She had a strange conversation with Joe. He told her that she looked different somehow and gave her a sly smile. He laughed and asked if she had a new hairstyle but her hair looked exactly the same as it had on Friday. She looked at Joe and for the first time ever, noticed his pretty, brown eyes.

The End