Obsession

Story Info
One man's need to show his wife has its consequences.
2.3k words
3.68
62.4k
20
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,559 Followers

"That's for the final skin!" Ron tried to psych out Robert. The skin was for $300; carry overs from the last six holes. "Sink this and it's all yours!"

Robert was not unnerved by Ron's trying to seed doubt into his mind. Slight uphill with a left to right break was the way Robert saw it crouched behind the ball. He took his stance and addressed the Titleist. Slowly he pulled back his putter and swung it true along the line he saw.

"Plunk!" as the ball hit the bottom of the cup.

"Shit!" Swore Ron and then smiled. "Nice putt you bastard. Drinks are on you."

Ted and Albert both agreed with Ron as they all headed into the 19th hole. "Least I can do for letting you guys give me your money." Robert had won all but a couple of the skins they played for. He profited close to $500 and almost $1000 in side bets with Ron.

After recapping each hole and finishing the first round of drinks, Ted and Albert settled up and said they had to leave "before, you know." Ron and Robert stayed for a couple of more, on Robert of course. Ron was already half in the bag. Part of their skins competition was the highest score for each hole had to drink a shot purchased by the winner of the last skin. Ties like the skins were carried over.

This certainly kept Erica the pretty, young college girl on the bar cart busy and her tips big. Ron tipped her extra if she showed her cleavage. At the end of the round, Ron had seven drinks plus beers, a number of peeks at Erica's boobs and no skins.

Finally Ron said, "Why don't your come over to my place for dinner? I'll have to write you a cheques there. I'm sure it's okay with the witch, I mean my wife."

Kristine the "witch" was married to Ron for over 15 years. His constant inebriation was an ongoing battle between the two. She really hated it when he drank because he's become horny but could never perform.

As Robert walked and supported Ron to the change room, he said "Okay, thanks for the invite but please call and warn your wife first."

"O-KAY!" replied Ron with extra exuberance.

Both stripped down and headed for the showers; Ron mostly staggered there. Robert helped him. "Maybe the shower will help him get a little more sober." He thought turning on mostly cold water and sticking him under the icy spray.

Ron barely noticed. He placed his hands on the wall to support him as the shower cascaded over his body. Robert stood two showers away under a slightly warmer spray.

The shower was an open common area with six shower positions providing no discretion. Robert was soaping his chest when Ron suddenly and loudly remarked. "Jesus! Your cock!"

Robert looked at Ron who was staring at his package.

"I never realized how big you were... are... is... Whatever." Ron gasped. "And it's not even hard. How big does it get?"

Robert was slightly embarrassed. He was teased about it in school when they had to shower after gym and stuff. "It's about 8-inches soft and about 10 when hard."

"Let me see." Ron stood wavering back and forth. "I want to see it hard."

"Maybe later." Replied Robert.

The cold shower barely made a difference to Ron's condition. Robert decided it would be safer for him to drive Ron home like so many other times. The real reason why Ted and Albert always left early. The skins winner had to take care of Ron. "Maybe that's why they always tank during the game."

Robert pushed Ron into the passenger seat of his Lexus LS and drove off to Ron's home. Not that he really minded. He'd get to see Kristine again who he had a bit of a crush on even if she was married.

Ron and Kristine's place was a nice ranch home on a small private lot. Robert pulled into the drive and helped Ron to the door although he did recover somewhat. Kristine was already waiting.

"Hi honey!" Ron shouted. "By the way, Robert is staying for dinner."

Kristine just shook her head and invited Robert in.

By the time dinner was ready, Ron had recovered from his earlier insobriety. He opened a number of bottles of Valpolicella to go with the pasta that Kristine had prepared.

"Can I help you with the dishes?" Offered Robert.

"No, there isn't too much. You guys relax in the back." Kristine smiled and hid her displeasure at Ron.

It was still early during this warm spring evening. The sun had yet to descend below the horizon. While the boys sat on the back deck, Kristine cleaned up the dinner mess. She wasn't keeping her mind on things when spraying off the plates and ended up soaking her blouse. After turning on the dishwasher, she went to go change.

Kristine stripped off and looked at herself in the mirror. She was in wonderful shape for a 40 year old woman. Her shoulder length, curly blond hair was thick and framed a pretty face with pouting lips. Her baby blue eyes would melt the heart of most men except her husbands. Her C cup breasts were firm and natural. She cursed at the non-existing fat around her waist and round hips.

"I'm going for a soak in the hot tub." She thought putting on her tiniest bikini hoping Robert would notice and Ron would get jealous. It was the bikini she only wore while alone or with Ron. When wet, the material was almost transparent. Not that it really left a lot to the imagination. The bra part was two small strips of material that covered her nipples and areola. The panty just fit over her hairless, puffy pussy and left her ass totally exposed. She stood about 6 feet tall after she slipped on a pair of 5-inch high heeled mules. She checked herself in the mirror again and chuckled to herself. "She might as well be naked."

Kristine sauntered on to the deck. Ron's back was towards her, but Robert could easily watch as she announced she was going to use the hot tub. Robert felt a slight stirring in his shorts. She purposely bend over and pretended to test the waters with her hand. Her ass cheeks parted slightly. Robert still could not see the string of her bottoms run between her crack.

She slowly slipped into the water and started the bubbles. Kristine was facing Robert. She stared at his crotch. "Is that a tent forming?" She imagined.

"Ron!" She called out. "Can you get me a glass of brandy?"

"What a great idea!" Ron jumped from his seat. "And we'll join you in the tub."

Robert started to protest. "I'm not sure. Besides I don't have any swim trunks here."

"You can wear one of mine." Offered Ron. "We're almost the same size."

"Not!" Thought Robert back to the shower incident.

Their heights were similar. Robert was about a half inch taller, but Ron was heavier and rounder at the middle. Robert was in great shape for a 50 year old.

Ron managed to talk him into it with flirty assistance from Kristine. Ron's baggy trunks helped Robert hide his equipment as they both entered the bubbly water. Ron, however wore his tiny, tight Speedos which hide nothing, but made only a slight bump in his groin.

As they enjoyed their drinks and conversation, Kristine's toes accidentally touched Robert's. "Oops sorry." She apologized. "I'm not sure how this tub would fit six people."

Robert laughed. "That's okay. Maybe I'll reciprocate." He purposely started to rub his foot against hers.

Ron was drinking and gabbing on his own. No one was really listening to him.

Maybe it WAS the drink. Dutch courage. Kristine slid her foot up along Robert's calf. Robert responded with a smile so she continued until it was on his lap. The water jets concealed any of her mischievous behaviour. Robert parted his knees slightly and used his hands to guide her foot on to his groin. Kristine's eyes light up as her foot traced his growing stiff. It was as long as her foot.

"And then the bastard won the last skin!" Exclaimed Ron. "Oh and the shower. Kristine! You won't believe how big a cock this guy has."

"Oh I think I can." Grinned Kristine.

"No, no! It was this big and not even hard yet!" Ron held up his hand about 6 inches apart. "Hey, you said you'd show it hard to me after."

"Don't embarrass him, Ron." Kristine licked her lips. She really wanted to see it knowing it was actually larger than he was illustrating. "Besides I think you're exaggerating."

"No I'm not. Robert, stand up!" Ron said as he stood on the bench inside the tub. He pulled down his Speedo and showed his soft 5 incher. "I don't get much bigger when it's hard." He started wanking it but nothing happened.

"You might as well Robert. He won't relent until you do." Kristine's eyes widened and begged.

Robert stood up with Ron. His wet suit clung against his body and already showed the outline of his half stiff dick. Without warning, Ron pulled down Robert's suit. "Look Kristine. See how big it is?"

Kristine nearly choked when she saw the size. "Er.. That's very nice looking cock you've got there Robert." Her hand slipped inside her thong and rubbed her clit. "I'm sure any woman would love to..." She paused to look for the right phrase. "... be pleasured by it."

"And it's not hard yet." Ron pointed out.

Out of the blue, Ron grabbed a hold of Robert's member and started stroking it. Robert was too busy staring at Kristine to really protest. It grew to its fully 10 thick inches in Ron's palm. "Holy shit! Look at it. I bet even you would want it inside you!"

Kristine's mouth gaped slightly open. She licked her already wet lips. Her fingers were inserted deeply inside of her box.

Ron and Robert both sat back down, neither of them bothering to pull up their suits. Ron was too drunk to realize he hadn't while Robert wanted Kristine to continue to give him a foot job.

The change in temperature caused the alcohol in Ron's body to suddenly react. His body started to shut down as he mumbled and started to slid under the water. Robert caught him and pulled him out. He used the fireman's carry to bring him back into the house where he applied some first aid and was able to revive him.

"I think maybe he should lie down somewhere." Robert said. Still naked, Robert carried Ron to his bed room and dropped him on the bed.

"Thanks Robert." Kristine said. "Thanks for this." Pointing towards Ron's comatose body.

Kristine stood in front of Robert and stared into his steel gray eyes. She dropped to her knees. Without using her hands, she opened her mouth and used her tongue to guide is swelling member into her. Robert let Kristine get accustom to him as her head bobbed back and forth taking in more and more of him. He was impress that she managed almost 8 inches of him down her throat.

Kristine reached behind and untied her top. But what she did next totally took Robert off guard.

Kristine held on to the backs of his thighs and pulled. Her breast pressed against his legs, but what was really stunning was the fact she was able to slide the rest of his meat down her throat.

She allowed her head to move only slightly backing off only an inch before taking him back in.

"Good God!" Robert thought. "No other woman I know would be able to do that."

Finally, Kristine backed off completely, gasping for air. "Fuck me! I need to feel it inside me."

Kristine crawled up on the bed beside her sleeping husband. Robert moved behind her. He gently pulled away the string from her panties and used the knob of his dick to smear her juices and lube her entrance.

Her hand reached between her legs and grabbed his dick. "I said fuck me!" She pushed back hard taking his entire manhood into her womb. "Oh fucking god! That feels so good."

His girth stretched her more than she had ever experienced. Ron's tiny tool by comparison barely registered between her legs.

Robert fucked her hard. Slapping his hips against her and rocking the entire bed. Ron rolled over and started to drool.

Kristine and Robert continued fucking all through the night; in every position they could think of. Robert remained hard though out. Kristine's cunt was burning a crimson red. "Come in me, Robert! I can't take it anymore. Come in me now!" Kristine cried out losing count of the number of orgasms she had experienced. One thing for sure was it exceeded the total number that Ron had ever given her in their lifetime.

That was all Robert needed to hear. His balls tightened as his sperm boiled over within him. "I'm going to cum!" He grunted loudly. "I going to cum hard!"

"Yes!" Kristine screamed back. She squeezed her cunt muscles hard. "Give it to me now!"

Robert felt his white milk rush through his body and jet spray inside her.

"Oh God! Oh fuck! Oh God!" Screams filled the room.

Even after Robert's balls were emptied, Kristine's cunt continued to suck at his cock, drinking up every drop. Robert collapsed atop of Kristine.

It took a number of minutes before both recovered enough. Robert slowly extracted himself from Kristine's gaping hole. Small rivets of sex nectar leaked out.

Kristine laid in bed uncovered as Robert discreetly got up, dressed and left.

Ron awoke needing to go to the can. He staggered back and saw Kristine lying there. Legs spread, juices still leaking out and a big wet spot beneath. He smiled at himself elated that he was able to satisfy her although he could remember none of it. He crawled between her thighs and started lapping up the sauce spilling out before falling asleep beside her.

grgy56
grgy56
1,559 Followers