Obsession

Story Info
A woman home alone is victim of obsessive love.
1.7k words
4.43
44.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nitegazer
nitegazer
111 Followers

She arrived home that evening tired and hungry. Rehearsal had been a bear; dealing with the temperamental director, learning lines and trying to remain in character was a juggling act, and she was close to exhaustion. The kids were at friend’s houses and her husband was away, so she could relax and have a drink in peace quiet and catch up on her some serious TV watching. She had been taping shows all week and there was no rehearsal tomorrow so she could just “veg” out, stay up late, and sleep in the next day.

She poured herself a glass of her favorite White Zinfandel and stripped off her grimy clothes, wandering down the hall to the bathroom for a long hot shower. The water felt delicious on her tired skin as she reached for the scented soap her husband had gotten her for her birthday; she loved the way its scent lingered on her skin after a bath.

She finished the wine as she toweled off, loving the welcoming blossom in her stomach, warming her, relaxing her. She wrapped the towel around her hair and drifted naked back into the kitchen for another glass returning to blow dry her hair. She put on her bathrobe luxuriating in the way it felt against her bare skin and took her wine into the living room, sinking into the couch for her TV marathon.

The women of Sex in the City continued to whine about the men in their life as she returned to the kitchen for another glass of wine, and she decided to grab some cheese and crackers as well. As she was rummaging for the cheese knife a sound from the living room made her pause, had she heard something? It sounded like a cat jumping down on the floor, but the cats were outside… weren’t they? She waited a few minutes and not hearing anything else and continued to rummage in the drawer for the knife.

Ah, there it was, grabbing it, she took her tray back to the couch and pushed "play" sinking into the couch and fast forwarding to the beginning of the Sopranos, she slipped into their world of violence and sex completely unaware of her surroundings and the now open window in the corner.

He watched her from the shadows behind the curtain. He had followed her home from rehearsal tonight; Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, she was hot alright he thought. Having to work with her every night and not being able to fuck her was starting to drive him mad. So far she had been immune to his charms, sucessfully dodging his advances and remaining faithful to her husband. But the scenes they had together were so hot with sexual tension, he felt he would go mad if he couldn’t have her.

He had watched her through the bedroom window as she showered; living in the country, she hadn’t bothered drawing the curtains or shutting the bathroom door. Seeing her walking around completely naked was more that he could stand, so, he searched till he found an unlocked window in the living room and crept in to hide in the shadows; watching, waiting… For what?

What was he doing here? He must be crazy, he knew he should leave, but she had been driving him batshit for weeks and tonight he had the perfect viewpoint from the shadows of the curtains. He was close enough to see the swell of her breast and the touch of pink nipple that flashed as she leaned forward for another cracker and her robe fell open. His dick ached from the confinement of his tight jeans and he quietly stroked it through the fabric trying to relieve the pressure, his fingers slid over the wet spot forming at the edge of his waistband.

When she got up for another glass of wine he slipped out of the room to her bedroom. He had to have her and since she was working on her 4th glass of wine, he didn’t think it was going to be too difficult. He searched her closet for something appropriate. Ah, this would do he thought… silk head scarves… perfect. He removed his clothing and put on the matching bathrobe he found hanging on the door of the closet. He looked at the headboard a mental image of her tied to the headboard, spread eagle and helpless for his pleasure and his dick swelled so hard it hurt.

He moved silently down the hall to check on her progress with the wine. He felt his heart jump as he caught sight of her, she had sunk down and stretched out on the couch, one leg was slipped out of the robe, cocked provocatively and he could almost see the swell of her pussy in the opening. She was sipping the last of the glass of wine and the show on screen now was Six Feet Under; the characters on that big screen in front of her were engaged in life size hot sweaty sex… doggie style.

He watched breathless as her fingertips drifted down to slip lightly up the exposed thigh and stroke her pussy lips. He grabbed the door jamb as his knees grew weak and barely caught back a groan as her eyes closed and her head dropped back; her legs spreading to accommodate her seeking finger. He moved forward then unable to stop himself. One hand found her mouth; the other grabbed a pillow and covered her face so she couldn’t see who he was. “Lie still” he commanded using a deeper voice with a heavy Irish accent.

She froze barely breathing not knowing what had happened. She felt herself flipped over onto her stomach as if she were a child and something soft was being tied around her eyes; her mouth. Her hands were fixed behind her and her feet tied together; then she found her self once more on her back, her hands pinned behind her tightly. She felt him open her bathrobe; a hand slid softly against her breast cupping it firmly his thumb stroking the nipple and a whimper of fear shook her as his lips brushed beneath her jaw line and he pinched her nipple. “God you smell delicious!” he whispered in her ear; his lips fluttering beneath her ear lobe, tongue flicking, teasing her senses, making her breath come sharp. She felt wetness between her thighs as long buried feelings struggled to the surface.

She had always had a rape fantasy, ever since she used to watch old movies where the heroine was kidnapped and chained up in the castle, but she had buried them deep and kept them secret. Was her dark fantasy going to be realized now?

Who was this person on top of her straddling her thighs? How had he gotten in? She couldn’t breathe from the storm of electric emotion she was feeling… her heart was hammering in her chest. She could feel the hardness of him pressing against her thigh as he rubbed against it and it thrilled her.

He opened her robe further and slid his dick between her thighs stroking against her pussy… Oh God, she was dripping! He shifted slightly and felt the head of his dick stop against the entrance to that sweet pussy; slowly he entered her while he clamped her thighs together with his legs. It made her so tight he almost came from the wetness and the heat of her body and the groan that escaped her throat as he slid smoothly into her.

He was still for a moment feeling her pussy clutch him, trying to regain control of himself: finally moving deeper inside her; rubbing against her cervix, stretching her. He was big anyway and the excitement of finally being in her swelled him so tight he thought his dick would explode. His balls were aching for relief. He drew almost all of the way out pausing; then he plunged slowly into her again and again, rubbing his pubic bone against her clit as he rubbed his dick deep within her. The combination was making her moan against the gag in her mouth.

He cried out himself as she arched back against the pressure of him urging him even deeper against her. He pulled out and rubbed his dick against her slit, clit fucking her till her head thrashed and her breathing came in short hard gulps through her nostrils. He slid her gag off and took her mouth with his, his lips demanding, tongue probing inside her mouth, searching… and she returned his kiss in equal measure … he scooped her into his arms and carried her to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and untied her hand retying them to the headboard above her head. Then he untied her feet and slid firmly between her thighs and taking her in his arms; entered her quickly.

She cried out and wrapped her legs around him pulling him deeper into her. His mouth was dropping hot kisses across her breasts and shoulders, his arms tightly banded around her body his hands firm on her butt grinding her onto him. Who was this body, heavy and hard against her, these lips burning holes in her skin; this hardness inside her, making her ache, making her pussy clench to keep him tight inside her… heat building inside her belly, her nipples hard against him… building, burning… till it burst inside her starting in her belly and radiating outward, her body on fire with the feel of him.

Her vision taken away her senses were on fire with his touch. He felt her start to cum; felt her insides quivering around his dick and was lost in that tidal wave of her orgasm; the pent up passion for her let loose at last, his balls let go and his passion emptied inside of her pulsing through her: he heard her scream of release as she lay beneath him her pussy quivering around him pulling the last drops of cum from his pulsing dick.

When he could move again he slid to her side his eyes playing over her lovely body damp with the sweat of their passion. He softly untied her wrists from the headboard and pulling on his jeans he bent to kiss her lips goodnight. She sighed against his mouth as she returned his kiss and breathed “Will I see you again?”

"As you wish” he murmured. “I will come to you soon.”

And he left, smiling…. Planning his return….

nitegazer
nitegazer
111 Followers