Obsession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was incredible," Kate said when she pulled away. "You taste so sweet Mona."

"So do you Kate," she replied.

"Didn't you think that was hot baby?" Kate asked Ethan, rubbing herself against him.

"Very," he said and took his turn kissing Kate.

Mona got up and moved to the other side of Ethan and began caressing his thigh. He pulled his mouth away from Kate and brought it down onto Mona's lips. Kate watched with rapt fascination as her lover kissed another woman.

"Mmmm. Ethan you're great kisser too," Mona said. "You guys must have amazing sex."

"It's the best," Kate answered. She then pulled Mona closer for another kiss.

Ethan reached in between them and began to fondle each of their breasts. Kate pulled back from Mona and undid the ties of her own dress. Her top fell, revealing her naked breasts to them. Mona bent her head and captured one of Kate's nipples in her mouth. Ethan grabbed her other breast, kneaded it with is hand, and then kissed Kate's mouth. After a few minutes of this Mona sat straight back up and pulled the straps of her green dress down her arms. Ethan and Kate stopped kissing to watch her undress. They were mesmerized by Mona's amazing rack. Kate reached out and cupped Mona's abundant breasts into her hands.

"Wow. What size are they, a 36 D?" Kate asked.

"No, a 38 DD," Mona said proudly.

Kate's tongue snaked out and licked the stripper's puffy nipples. Ethan moved behind Mona and she leaned back against him. He cupped her breasts and then Mona turned her head to the side and kissed him on the lips. Minutes passed as I watched Kate suck on Mona's tits while Mona and Ethan played tongue hockey.

"Ethan we've been very rude," Kate said out of the blue. "We haven't given Mona a tour of our house yet."

"You're right Kate. Where are our manners?"

"Maybe we could start upstairs in the bedroom," she told him.

"Would you like a tour Mona?" Ethan asked her, squeezing her breasts greedily.

"God yes," the stripper replied.

The two half naked women climbed the stairs first with Ethan trailing behind.

I turned to the TV monitor showing the bedroom and saw the three of them get onto the bed with Mona in the middle. Ethan and Kate pushed her down and they began sucking on her breasts at the same time. The stripper was enjoying herself immensely. Ethan moved away from her breast and began pulling down the rest of Mona's dress. She wore nothing underneath to the delight of her companions. Kate lifted her dress over her head and tossed it aside. Even though I was angry I was drooling at the sight of the two naked women. Both possessed curvy and large breasted bodies.

Ethan reached between Mona's legs and fingered her pussy, Mona whimpered in appreciation. Ethan spread her legs wide apart and began licking at her pussy.

"Oh god," Mona cried.

She dug her nails into Ethan's hair and pushed his head closer so he could eat more of her. Kate kept sucking on Mona's tits as she watched Ethan pleasure the stripper's pussy.

"Do you want a taste sweetheart?" he asked, moving aside.

"Yes. I want to eat her pussy," Kate said.

My innocent Kate, who never told me she wanted to be with a woman, placed her head between the stripper's thighs. She must have been doing a good job, judging by Mona's wild reactions. Ethan watched as the two women go at it.

"I must have died and gone to heaven," Ethan finally said.

"No you're very much alive," Kate said when she finished with Mona's smooth pink pussy. She moved closer to Ethan and then cupped the bulge of his pants. "Very very much alive!"

She then began undoing his belt. Mona meanwhile started to unbutton his shirt. Soon the women had him naked as they were. They pulled him back into the bed between them.

"You are a lucky girl Kate," Mona said as she eyed Ethan's large erection.

"I know," she grinned as she caressed Ethan's cock.

"May I?" Mona asked, taking a firm hold of him also.

"Of course," Kate replied.

Mona leaned down and licked the head of his cock. Then like a cat she lapped up its length. Finally took Ethan's cock between her plump lips and began sucking on it.

"Suck his cock hard you slut," Kate said nastily.

She held back Mona's red hair so she could enjoy the unobstructed view of another woman giving her boyfriend a blow job. The sight must have turned Kate on because she moved between Ethan's legs and began licking his balls.

"Oh fuck that feels amazing," Ethan groaned as the two women pleasured him.

I thought I couldn't have hated Ethan more but I was wrong. Fucking lucky bastard, what did he ever do to have such a blessed life?

"Kate, come up here," he suddenly ordered.

She already new what her lover wanted and smiled in anticipation. She moved up to the top of the bed and then straddled Ethan's head. She moaned as he began to lick her. Mona in the meanwhile finally released his cock from her mouth and moved to straddle his hips. She groaned as she sank down on Ethan's erection.

"Do you like Ethan's cock Mona?" Kate asked as she watched the red head bounce up and down her lover's penis. "Isn't hard and big?"

"Yes I do. He's so fucking huge," Mona panted in reply.

"He lasts forever too and cums in gallons," she boasted.

"I'm pretty sure he does considering how big his cock is. I don't think I ever had anything this big in me before," Mona said.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming already," Kate cried out.

She closed her eyes and let her orgasm wash over her. Mona leaned over and licked her aroused nipples. Kate reopened her eyes and smiled down at her.

"Now it's your turn Mona," she said.

Kate moved aside and Ethan flipped the stripper onto her back. Her red hair fanned across the bed like molten fire.

"Fuck her good baby," Kate told him.

"You know I will," he replied and kissed Kate quickly on the lips.

Ethan began pounding his cock into Mona, thrusting into her hard and fast.

"Oh yes Ethan!" she cried in response.

Kate had her hand on Ethan's ass as if she was pushing him into her.

"You're so hot Mona. The moment I saw you I told Ethan that we needed to fuck you," Kate revealed to her.

"I felt the same way when I saw you two," she replied back.

Kate moved closer to Mona and then bent over to kiss her fully on her mouth. Her hands went back to the stripper's tits and then pinched and pulled at her nipples.

"How does she feel baby?" Kate asked Ethan.

"Her pussy so tight, just like yours," he replied.

Mona was moaning and crying out in pleasure. "Harder, fuck me harder."

"The little slut wants you so bad baby. Tear her pussy apart."

Ethan grunted and began to thrust rough and fast into the stripper. Mona suddenly screamed while her body bucked and writhed under Ethan.

"Oh fuck," Ethan said his face contorted with what seemed to be both pleasure and pain. "I'm going to cum."

"Don't cum in her pussy baby. Cum into my mouth," Kate ordered him.

Ethan pulled his pussy juice drenched cock out of Mona and then Kate instantly wrapped her mouth around it. He fucked Kate's mouth for a minute and then cried out and spilled his cum into her mouth. Ethan then fell onto the bed with a woman on either side of him.

For the next few hours I watched as Ethan fuck the women repeatedly and I also watched Kate and Mona lick and suck each other.

I wasn't sure what I was going to do next. That stupid horny stripper ruin my plans, even worse she might even tell them what I had been doing. I needed to do something soon before I lost any chance I had to get Kate back.

12