Obsession Ch. 02

Story Info
Todd takes possession of Marty sexually.
2.9k words
4.08
10.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story is loosely based off several characters from the hit soap One Life to Live. Not all the parts of this story will contain erotic sex scenes as there is a plot. First and foremost, this story is a romance/drama, not a sex story.

Also, I'd like to note that I do not own ABC's One Life to Live or the characters and I will NOT be receiving any payment whatsoever for writing this story. It is intended for entertainment purposes only.

This story is AU with a supernatural twist.

***Chapter Two : Everlasting***

Lowering her on the bed, Todd didn't break the kiss. Her mouth was so sweet. She tasted of just the hint of spiced brandy. Although she faught him, his body had taken full possession of hers, making it impossible for Marty to escape. Their breathing came out in harsh puffs when he finally came up for air and gazed down into her beautiful and anguished face. "You know, when I am through with you, your sailor-boy isn't going to want you anymore, because you're going to belong entirely to me," he said in a husky voice. "I am going to BURN every part of myself into you, until you are forever-mine."

"No!" Marty cried out, trying to twist out from beneath him, but he was just too strong. He grabbed her slender wrists in a punishing grip, raising them above her head. The movement exposed the tender column of Marty's neck and pushed her breasts up and foward. Todd smirked, taking in the delightful sight before his eyes.

"You look good enough to eat," he quipped, his pearly white teeth gleaming in the firelight.

"Stop it!" she hissed, hating him with every fiber of her being. "You're hurting me!"

"You're the one that wanted it this way, Marty," he spoke. "I tried to give you pleasure and passion, but you wanted THIS! I'm going to give it to you just the way you wanted!"

"No! NOOO!" she said in a sob, because she knew he meant it. He was absolutely determined to take what it was he wanted and there was nothing she could do to stop him. As his lips descended onto her neck, kissing and tasting forcefully, his tongue seeking her pulse point, her sobs lessened to tiny whimpers. Her every movement against him in a futile attempt to escape seemed to excite him further, so eventually she just lay there, tense and unmoving.

She was scared, absolutely terrorfied but despite it all, the feel of his lips against her skin caused liquid fire to pulse within her veins. *Ohhh my God, I want him!* she thought to herself. *I long for his touch... his kiss... for HIM.* Those thoughts and feelings scared her even more. She began to renew her struggle against him, but immediately stopped when she felt his teeth pierce sharply at the most sensitive and tender place on her neck. What had been intended as a little nibble had become more like a bite. She would have slapped him had her hands been free of his confining, ferocious grip.

"I hope you die. I hope the demons of hell rise up and take you away!" Marty yelled, when he raised his head to meet her fiery gaze.

"Ohhh yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you? If I go, babe, I'm taking you with me," came his fierce promise, as he moved off her slightly and used his free hand to rip the thin garment away from her body. "Ahhh yes... about time I got to see what I paid for, don't you think?"

Marty screamed when the filmy nightie she wore was ripped to shreds right down the middle. Seeing the desire in Todd's eyes smouldering when he looked at her doubled her fear and frustration to break free. "Please don't do this... please let me go," she began to plead, tears streaming from her dark blue eyes.

Todd took in the sight of her naked and trembling in his arms. A half-grin on his face, he shook his head. "Sorry, baby... I'm not stopping. I'm just now getting started."

Hot tears stained Marty's face when she turned her head to the side, not wanting to look at him anymore. She couldn't see his eyes because he made her want him too much. He had ignited fire within her blood, making her desire him beyond any other, even Suede, the man she was to marry. "I hate you," she murmured, as the tears trailed down her cheeks.

Todd looked at her as a mingling of passion and tenderness began to bombard him. He looked as though he were fascinated with her tears. Softly he began caressing her cheek, catching the tears. With his every soft touch, her breathing increased. The sounds of their ragged breaths and pounding hearts echoed in Marty's ears.

"It doesn't have to be this way," he whispered softly, almost gently. "It could be different... pleasurable..."

She shook her head, still refusing to look at Todd. "It can't be like that... I'm engaged to Suede. I love him..." she stated.

With a heavy sigh, Todd knew what he must do. She wasn't going to give it willingly, so it would seem he must take it. Rising to his feet, he held her down to the bed with the strength of one muscular arm. With his other arm and his body half over hers, he reached for a couple of pillowcases he would use to tie her wrists to the bedposts. Seeing his intention, Marty screamed and struggled wholeheartedly, but she was no match for his superior strength. Pulling the knots tight, Todd had her fully bound to his bed. There was no way she was escaping him.

Standing up and not saying a word, Todd began to remove his clothing, dropping all of it to the floor. Marty's eyes were huge as she watched him, catching sight of his thick arousal. Never before had she seen a man naked although she had been told the mechanics of making love. Once again a fierce combination of dread and desire overtook her as she felt strangely fascinated by the sight of his maginificient body. The urge to have him touch her was stronger than her urge to break free as she tried to avert her gaze despite his powerful magnetism.

*I hate you... I hate you,* was the littany she recited over and over in her head. She tried to make her hatred toward him stronger than any other feeling as he strode back over to the bed.

He crawled into bed with her, his body hot and muscular against hers. She forgot to breathe as she felt his flesh pressed to hers. "I've never wanted anyone as I want you," she heard him whisper in her ear, sending a shiver through her all the way down to her core.

"Just rape me and get it over with," she boldly commanded him, hating what he did to her, making her want him.

Todd was taken aback by her hateful words, but he wasn't detered for long. If that's what she wanted, then that's what she would have. "Enough of the foreplay then. I guess we move right on to the good stuff," he said in a steely voice, anger surging through him because despite all his efforts this woman just didn't seem to want him.

His eyes slid down her body, over her perfect pink-tipped breasts and the tiny shadow of curls between her long beautiful legs. How he wanted those legs wrapped around him tight, her body moving with his in a dance of love and desire. Clearly, with her, he'd never have what it was he most desired. This woman had made it perfectly clear that she despised him and wanted nothing more but to spit upon his grave. The only way he'd have this beauty was if he brutally took what it was she was refusing him.

*I'm going to make you forget your precious Suede. I'm going to make your heart pound for only me,* he thought to himself, as he lay his hand on one of her breasts and lightly squeezed the globe within his palm. Her nipple peeked instantly, pressing against his flesh. A little whimper fell from Marty's lips as a flood of sweet moisture pooled between her legs. She silently cursed her body, for it longed for this man. She really couldn't deny it to herself a moment longer; she did want to be taken by him.

Marty twisted in the bonds, feeling his hand slide lower, to the point of her greatest desire. Their eyes met as he lightly stroked her, finding her wet and hot for him. "So, you don't want me, huh?" he said as his fingers found her. "If you don't want me, why are you slick with honey?"

As he said the words, a single finger traced her folds, opening her slightly to his touch. "Stop!" she hissed, hating this and loving it so much all at once. She thought she was going to go crazy with the way he was touching her. Completely out of her mind. Suddenly she couldn't get enough.

He teased her hard little clit, smearing it with her juices. "Yes, you do like that; I can tell..." he chuckled, continuing to toy with her overly-sensitive clit. If he didn't stop... she was going to...to... "Todd, please...!" she cried out, although she had no idea what it was she was begging for.

Right when she thought she couldn't take it a moment longer, he withdrew the finger, suddenly ceasing all of his touches altogether. "Enough of this. You're right..." he murmured, moving over her slightly within the bed. "We should really get on with it. I can't wait a moment longer."

Fear gripped her when she felt his hot, hard body pressing flush to hers. His knees parted her legs as she felt the steely tip of his cock pressing against her moist entrance. A thousand warning signs were going off in Marty's head as Todd thrust forward, entering her with a deep, penetrating thrust. A scream tore from her lips as he buried himself completely in her snug heat. What was intense pleasure for him was nothing but blinding pain for her. Tears swam in her eyes as she tried to catch her breath.

Embedded deeply inside of her, his body crushed hers, Todd couldn't move a muscle. She was fire and silk around him, encasing him so tightly. To him nothing had ever felt as good as this, yet her cry of pain had touched him somewhere deep inside. Their gazes met and he looked into her tear-filled eyes. "Shhhh..." he whispered, softly caressing her cheek in an effort to soothe her. "The pain will fade and you'll be alright in a moment... I promise..."

"It hurts... so much..." she dragged out in a tiny sob.

"I know; you're so tight..." he responded as he caressed away all of her tears. "I don't want to hurt you... I really don't. I want to make it good for you..."

"It feels so fucking good to me," he murmured, burying his face in the curve of her neck and shoulder wanting to move so damn badly, but he couldn't because he had to give her time to adjust to his invasion.

After a moment she seemed to relax around him, and her heart beat sped up, realizing how completely joined they had now become. It was as if her body were accepting and welcoming him, despite how she strongly she had claimed to despise him. Experimentally, Todd moved his hips just a fraction, testing for Marty's reaction while looking down into her beautiful face. Her eyes went closed and she sucked in her breath sharply, loving the sensations that assaulted her with just that single movement.

He laughed softly, pleased with her reaction. He slowly withdrew from her snug depths watching her face with his each and every movement. "Look at me," he commanded. As soon as her sapphire eyes opened to collide with his gaze, he moved his hips, sending his hard length back into her welcoming folds.

"So, you hate me, huh?" he taunted in a sexy voice. "This doesn't feel like you hate me. You're so tight... and hot and wet; it feels like you want me very much..."

With his words he was pounding into her, his hard length sliding into her again and again. Slowly at first... then faster and faster. Marty made a strangled sound as the pleasure intensified. She was falling... falling... and she needed Todd to catch her.

Suddenly she let out a scream, falling right of the edge into a pool of ecstasy. She thought she was drowning but then she felt Todd's arms around her, holding her safe in his embrace. When he felt her orgasm and the flood of her juices, it brought him swiftly to his own peak. Suddenly he was cumming hard, spilling himself in a surge into her depths. He pumped his hips hard, roughly reaching his own fulfillment.

After it was over, they were both dazed, trying to draw in depleted breaths. Hot tears started falling again from Marty's eyes. What had she done? Her emotions were atangle as Todd continued to lay over her, his body joined to hers.

"Get off me," she bit out. "You got what you wanted. Untie me, so I can go home."

Todd raised his head, looking at her with a storm brewing in his eyes. Her words wounded him. He thought after what they had just shared, she would feel something other than stark animosity for him. Wordlessly he withdrew from her depths, half-rolling over in the bed to free himself from her body.

His heart was still pounding from the afterglow of their passion as she glared at him as though she wished he was dead. Every hateful look she shot him sent more daggers into his heart. With a fierce growl he untied her wrists, freeing her from the bonds that had kept her immobalized to his bed. Before he could stop her, she slapped him across the face with surprising strength, the force of it cutting his lower lip. He clutched his mouth with his hand, his lip now throbbing and bleeding as she gave him a wicked glare.

"I guess one blood-letting deserves another, I suppose," he said dryly, seeing the dark smear of virgin's blood upon her thighs.

"Go to hell!" she quipped, crawling out of the bed and draping the sheet around her naked body.

"You better call for your servant girl to bring my clothes right now or I'm going to grab your fireplace poker and kill you with it!" Marty threatened.

Todd sighed, sitting up in the bed himself, yet making no move to cover his nudity. "You aren't leaving me that easily," he spoke. "If you walk out that door, you're going to regret it. You'll never be free of me."

"One night! That's all you get!" Marty exclaimed, her voice rising on the edge of hysteria. "I hate you and everything you stand for and I never, EVER want to see you again!"

She began looking around the room for some sort of weapon she could use to wipe that smug look off his face. He knew! It was just as he had promised. He HAD burned himself into every pore of her body, making her his own. God, how she hated him!

Seeing Marty about to lose it, Todd bellowed at the top of his lungs, "Rebecca!" A sheet wrapped around his hips, Todd went to the door, unlocking it so the maid Rebecca could enter. "Bring the... lady here her clothes," Todd commanded as he tossed a glance over at Marty. A moment later, Rebecca returned, carrying Marty's light-blue dress in her hands. Todd snatched the dress from Rebecca and grumbled to her, "Get the fuck out."

Rebecca ran off as though the hounds of hell were chasing her. Todd looked at the dress a moment, catching Marty's sweet scent wafting from the soft fabric. Quietly, he placed the garment in her hands. "Put the dress on and I'll have Briggs return you to the inn," he said before going to stand in front of the window, looking down at the gardens below.

With trembling fingers, Marty hastily stepped into her dress. Her movements were shaky as angry tears blinded her eyes. A moment later, she had buttoned the garment and stood ready to exit the chamber. But Todd's words suddenly stopped her in her tracks. "Don't think we're finished, not by a long-shot. You're mine...and the day will come when I will reclaim you," he spoke. "You can't hide from me. I'll find you. No matter where you're at, I'll find you. And next time, I'm never, EVER letting you go."

She gave him a look that said she'd die before she'd ever let him have such power over her again. Then she walked as fast as she could out of his chamber and out of his life. She ran down the staircase and out to the carriage as though she were running from her life. From that point on, Marty Saybrooke's life would never be the same. She had become Todd Manning's obsession.